Young Catherine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,892 Followers

"I knew all of that. "She said, as I continued to slowly and lovingly stroke my cock in and out of her butt.

"I knew that you and I would never go that route. But I dreamed about it; I so wanted you to be the first man in my pussy; I so wish this baby in my belly could have been yours. Hell, I even married a guy that a lot of people think looks like a younger version of you. And he's a very caring and loving husband. You'll always be the love of my life. When your divorce was final, and Terry and I were planning our wedding, I came so close to knocking on your door one night, hoping you weren't getting laid at that moment and literally asking you if you would even consider marrying me, and if you said yes, giving you my pussy on the spot. What would you have done?"

"Cat, I was an emotional wreck. My life had lacked intimacy for too long. The girls I was fucking meant nothing, just plumbing. I would have said yes. I would have married you in a heart beat and given you all the babies you wanted. But I would have been a shitty husband. I was lonely and detached, completely unable to get involved in a loving relationship. It would have been so unfair to you, and if I'd jumped into a marriage, even with you, who I've been in love with for so long, it would have been a disaster for both of us. I needed to get healthy, and that takes time."

She sobbed. "Life can be so unfair. I love Terry and he's madly in love with me, but too many times when he is fucking me I see your face. We need to stop this talk, it's not good for either of us. Make me cum lover; my ass will always be there for you, and even my pussy. I love the way you feel. I love your touch, oh, God, make me cum!"

I softly shed tears which I knew she could feel on her back. I felt her old familiar moves as she got close to going over the edge. At the height of her orgasm I came in her rectum. We cuddled, and kissed. We got dressed and returned to the living room and chatted some more, as if there had never been that intensely emotional anal interlude. We never fucked again; she would have, but I couldn't. I couldn't deal with the power she had over me or the power I had over her. I knew if I ever took her pussy I'd want her forever and if I asked her to leave Terry and marry me she probably would have, which would have been awful for everyone involved, particularly the children.

We never double dated again. I saw her after her second daughter was born; I was picking Terry up so we could work together. We shared a platonic hug and acted as if I was nothing more than a work friend of her husband and she the young wife of a guy I worked with.

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,892 Followers
12