Young Cock Ch. 02

Story Info
The gang-bang.
882 words
4.01
321.6k
26
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction, a fantasy, and my fantasy.

It my fantasy world such nasty things as S.T.D.'s no not exist.

I do not profess to be a wordsmith but just a cock-loving woman expressing my dreams. You will forgive me if I conjugate a verb incorrectly.

*

Of course Brad and JC spread the word about the horny young professor they had bopped. Their friends were disbelieving of their account of an attractive faculty member who would fuck the two of them together.

Brad responded to their distrust by promising to make their secret paramour the hostess of a gang-bang. The guys all scoffed at the proposition.

"You want me to what?" I asked in disbelief.

"It's just a few of my friends." Brad argued.

"No! You and JC, that's it." I was adamant.

I was on the verge of coming and venerable.

"Just imagine all those young cocks." Brad said.

"Just this one time." I agreed as my orgasm took control of my senses.

The event was scheduled to take place at Glenmoore Apartments a short walk from the center of campus. Many of the students had apartments in the school owned building and on a typical Friday night a gang-bang would not draw any unusual attention. The party could run well into the night without interruption.

My husband had commented on what a vixen I had become in bed. He was not complaining but just wondering where I got my sexual energy. Even with Brad and JC I was still fucking him almost every night. It seemed like young cocks gave me superhuman libido.

Word of my "coming out" spread across the campus like wildfire. Unbeknownst to me literally hundreds of young bucks had been told of my open house.

Friday night arrived and I didn't know what to expect. I had made and excuse to Graham I was going on a weekend seminar and planned to check in to a motel with Brad and JC after my initiation. I met Brad at the Dunkin Donut as planned and he scooted me off to Glenmoore.

I was totally unprepared for what I found on our arrival. There must have been close to fifty boys in the small apartment many of which I recognized from around campus.

"Good God! I can't fuck this many guys!" I thought.

A loud cheer went up as I entered the room; it was too late to back out now.

A drink was placed in my hand and I was hustled into the bedroom, which had been setup for the event. The only piece of furniture in the room was a large double bed carefully covered with a protective cover. This was to be where I was sacrificed.

My clothes were pulled off of me in a frenzy to get at the merchandise. In minutes I found myself lying naked across the bed with my first lover mounting me.

I didn't have any idea who he was but his cock felt wonderful as it stretched me in preparation for his many followers. I wrapped my legs around him and started to fuck.

He only lasted a few minutes before his cum started spurting into me. Still searching for my first orgasm I accepted the next cock.

I didn't climax until the fifth cock was in me. I had no idea who had fucked me so far except my cunt was awash with their sperm.

For over an hour there was no break in the endless parade of hard cocks wanting to use me. Dutifully I took each and every one of them allowing them to spend their young cum in my saturated pussy.

I had no idea of how many cocks had cum in me or how many orgasms I had enjoyed, all I knew it was a lot. My crotch was glistening with overflow cum and jism glistened from the rest of my body were several had jerked off on me while watching me being fucked.

Brad was on top of me, his cock squishing in my sloppy hole.

"You've done twenty-seven guys." He announced.

Twenty-seven and I was still not done!

When I thought it was not possible for me to cum anymore a new orgasm would rip through me. I found myself begging for mercy as anonymous young cocks tormented my body.

I was lost in oblivion of sex. An endless stream of cocks pumped sperm into my spilling over pussy, my mouth had satisfied many cocks impatient to give me their cum. I was a slippery cum-covered toy when they flipped me over onto my stomach.

I was past caring when the cock went in my ass. My rectum spread allowing the hard shaft to fully enter my last remaining dry cavity. I was getting ass-fucked and I was moving my ass back and forth encouraging the intruding cock to fully violate me.

I entered another void of being used by countless cocks as one after the other they sodomized me. Curiously I experienced a couple of my own orgasms while they ejaculated in my ass.

I don't know what time it was when they finished.

"Congratulations, you did fifty-seven guys!" Brad boasted.

Fifty-seven, it must be a mistake?

"Most of them more than once," Brad added.