Young Female Doctor's Exam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scentto
scentto
162 Followers

With obvious pleasure and erotic excitement, Marsha continued to stroke his thick salami length member in earnest as she reached for a Petri dish with her other hand. Sensing his approaching orgasm she urged him to stand up. Mr. Roberts stood and held up his gown as Nurse Marsha repositioned behind him, her heavy breasts pressing tightly into his back. She reached around him with the glass dish in her left hand and continued to masturbate him in earnest with her right. The feeling of her soft heavy breasts pressed tightly against his back pushed him over the edge as he announced in a grunt that he was cumming "Right now."

Marsha increased the tempo of her concentrated and rhythmic strokes along the rim of his glans as she pointed the swollen head of his penis down into the dish. "OK Mr. Roberts, let it go," she cooed. As Mr. Roberts began to sigh, he felt that familiar feeling welling up in his loins and spreading to the large muscles of his thighs and buttocks. He surprised himself by forcefully ejaculating several long ropes of hot white sperm onto the surface of the dish, covering it with at least a full tablespoon of his fertile essence. His knees wavered as another orgasm swept through his body. Marsha continued to slowly milk his penis until she felt him relax, then she squeezed the last drop of his seed into the dish and released his red, swollen penis, which was puffy and tender. Marsha smoothed her scrubs and left the room with the samples as Mr. Roberts cleaned up and began to dress, fully satiated by this unusual physical exam.

scentto
scentto
162 Followers
12