Young Guy Goes To College Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She also told me that my color was not good. Since I was violet, I went first and had to deep throat every cock in the room. She kissed me on the forehead and said sorry one last time. When Will saw the kiss he said to the crowd, maybe we can see you two make out later, let's get to business.

I was so nervous when the guys lined up. Everyone had their jeans undone and were stroking their cocks in anticipation. Each girl was told to freshen up their lipstick and was told to chug a beer for courage. The first guy through the line was Will. His cock was about six inches long and I really had no idea what to do. I'm sure I caught him with my teeth a bit but I tried as best as I could to get him all in my mouth. I think I made it down about four or five inches but I knew I wasn't all the way down. Will took advantage and grabbed my head and pushed me down even further. I thought I was going to gag but I didn't throw up. In that first two minutes I knew every inch of his cock as he face fucked me. When someone hollered "time", I was told to give one last suck and leave a ring of lipstick down as far as I could.

I was told that I had a thirty second break to take a drink and put on fresh lipstick. As soon as I had painted my lips Will moved on to my sister and the next guy in line stepped up. Again the clock started and I was face fucked. I think I did better my second time but I knew I wasn't very good. The guy didn't seem to care. One hand was on my head and the other was feeling my "boob" through my bra. This time I didn't gag and before I knew it, someone yelled time.

This went on for the next three guys. While I was sucking my fifth guy, Trisha (Green -- 4th in line) got a guy to cum. When he came she swallowed it all and afterwards let out a whoop and said, "That's ONE!!!!" Then I remembered that I didn't have to get that many guys to cum, but I didn't want to be last and have an extra punishment.

For the next guy I worked extra hard. He had a nice seven inch cock with a really fat head. I didn't even care that he was pinching both of my nipples under the cups of my bra. I did every thing that Julie did to me. I sucked as hard as I could, I swirled my tongue over the head, I deep throated him. Just as time was being called and I pulled off to leave my violet lipstick ring on the base of his cock, he shot three ropes of cum right on me. The first shot went into my hair. The second one hit me in the nose and started to drip down my face. The last one hit my bra and tummy. It dripped down and made a small stain on my denim skirt. Brian who was working the video cam handed me a towel and I tried to clean up a little. He smiled at me and I smiled back. What was happening to me?

The next three guys came through and I was pretty happy with the results. I got the first two so worked up that when my sister sucked on them they came almost immediately. I was happy that Robin probably wouldn't be last and wouldn't have to do something else embarrassing. I must have been getting better because the third guy lasted only a minute. When he came, he held onto my head and shot a ton of goo in my mouth. He came so hard that it started coming out of my mouth. When he pulled out he pulled my hair and told me to open up and say ah for the camera that was catching every dirty detail. After I showed the camera my mouth full of jizz I swallowed and chugged a beer. We were halfway through at nine down with nine to go. As soon as we finished our turn with the ninth guy, we got to take a break and go freshen up. I quickly ran to the restroom to pee. I wanted to get in and out before any of the other girls learned of my secret. After I peed, sitting down of course, I looked at myself in the mirror. I was a mess. Dried cum on my face and on my new bra. Did I just say "my new bra"? What was coming over me?

After I got back, the extra time gave me a chance to catch my bearings and check out the "score". Violet (me) had 2. Indigo (Robin) had 2. Blue (Kelly) had 0. Green (Trisha) had 1. Yellow (Sandra) had 1. Orange (Julie) had 2. Red (Kaelie) had 0. One guy, Will, had made it through without cumming.

The break did me no good because the next two guys weren't even close to cumming after I was done with them. I had an early lead but did not want to fall behind. I was sure that any punishment would reveal my secret and I would probably get my ass beaten by these guys for being a sissy cock-sucker. They would probably beat me up in front of their friends and then come by the next day for another blowjob.

The next guy was Brian. I knew that he liked me and that I could get him to cum if I worked it a little. Before time was called I leaned up to him (he's 5 inches taller than me) and whispered in his ear, "I want you to cum for me...please." After I broke the whisper I gave him my best little girl pout and stuck out my lip. When the time started, he lasted about fifteen seconds. I was at three and probably didn't have to worry about the rest of the guys and the punishment.

Brian was the last of the fraternity brothers. There were six other guys. The first five weren't too bad. They were all a little touchy feely and all groped my boobs, or what I had for boobs. My nipples were getting very sore. One guy actually tried to reach up my skirt and grope me even though he thought it was my "period". I slapped his hand and he was warned to keep his hands to himself or he'd get tossed out. Of those five guys only one came for me and it was a messy one. He pulled out and tried to cover my bra with as much of his cum as he could. The next day when I finally got to take it off it had dried and left a stain that would not come out.

The last guy was a scary one. I realized that I did not need to make anyone else cum to be safe. He looked a little bit older than the rest of the group and there was just something "wrong" with him. When he came up to me, he kind of mumbled something about how he was going to make me his bitch. I thought, "Whatever, let's get this over with." He shoved his cock, which was a little bit bigger than most, down my throat as quick as he could. He grabbed my boobs but he was more interested in my bra. He grabbed the shoulder straps pretty hard. I think he tried to unhook my bra because he played with the back strap for awhile. Lucky for me it was a front hook bra. When he couldn't unhook me he snapped my bra HARD. Guys if you have never had this happen, let me tell you, it hurts. He then reached down and lifted up my skirt so he could play with my ass. He was the only one to do that. He pulled the waist band of my thong so hard giving me a super wedgie that I thought he was going to rip it off me. Fortunately time was called so I could just plant my violet lipstick ring on his cock and be done with him. He leaned down and whispered that we weren't done yet. That kind of freaked me out but I thought I would be safe. The other girls were really nice and the guys of the frat seemed to be nice and kept within the rules.

After creepy guy moved on I had a chance to relax and check the score. I had 4 and was definitely safe. Robin had 3. Kelly was still at 0. Trisha had 2. Sandra had 2. Julie had 3. Kaelie had 1. Will had made it through. That is fifteen of the eighteen. Three guys were still in line. Creepy guy was with Robin. A shorter preppie looking guy was with Trisha and a heavy guy who was drunker than hell was with Kaelie. When time was called, none of the guys had cum. The drunk guy made it through after the seven of us slobbered on his tool.

Creepy guy moved on to Kelly and preppie guy moved onto Sandra. Kelly was looking worried. She was in last place and hadn't made a guy cum yet. If she didn't make this guy cum she was going to be doing the punishment. She was scared after last time because she knew Will let her off easy just walking home naked. She gave Will a special blow job and let him fuck her ass as a reward afterwards for being so nice. She knew the punishments could be so much worse. For creepy guy she pulled her bra down and let her big d-cup boobs with the always rock hard nipples come into view. She stroked him hard and did her best deep throat, moaning the entire time. What was weird was while he was pinching a nipple with one hand while he grabbed her panties with the other he was looking me in the eyes. Kelly got her reward about a minute into the blow job. He came, pulled out, wiped his dick on her cheek and walked out. Kelly spit out his cum and had a huge smile on her face because she had a chance of not being last.

Sandra did not make preppie guy cum, so Kelly was in danger. She needed him to cum by the time he got to Kaelie or she would be in last by herself again. Kelly was pretty sure that Julie could make him cum, she was such a slut that she could make any guy cum. But Julie was still pissed at Kelly for the comment earlier in the day about her having a big butt, so instead of making preppie guy cum, she gripped his balls so tight that it was impossible for him to cum. He was groaning and everyone thought he was close, but he was groaning in pain. Not only did he not cum for Julie, by the time he got to Kaelie, he was soft and didn't cum for her either. There was a tie.

Three guys had made it through and got to have their picture taken with the "Seven Sluts of Sig Ep". . I would find out that this was an infamous title to have and even at a school as big as ISU, word gets around. We were all just in bra and panties for the pictures. Even me, I had to unzip and step out of my skirt for the three snaps. I prayed that no one would notice my cock. Fortunately no one did because Robin and Julie flashed their tits to get everyone's attention.

We all had a chance to take a breather and drink a beer as Will and the frat boys figured out what to do with Kaelie and Kelly. They had only had a few ties in the past and weren't really sure what to do with the losers. After about fifteen minutes of whispers, giggles, and pointing they approached all seven of us. Will said that since there were two losers, this was going to be a group dare for the two. And since each girl only made one guy cum their punishment was going to be really bad. That's when my name came up that even a high schooler can make twice as many guys cum as the two of them put together. Will said to the girls that he had two dares written down and the girls got to choose without seeing the dare. If the girls refused dare number one, they had to do dare number two. The girls agreed and chose one of the pieces of paper.

When they read it they both yelled "NO WAY!" The punishment was to fuck each other with a strap-on in the ISU Union right on the official seal of the university. There was a chance of getting caught and it might lead to expulsion. When they tried to get the guys to reconsider, Julie reminded them both that public nudity has been part of the dares in the past and that she had to masturbate in class before. Kelly and Kaelie agreed that the punishment was within limits but decided to go with the other dare, it had to be better. When they read the second piece of paper they weren't sure if it was any better. They had to allow two guys to fuck them in the ass and then eat the cum out of each other's asshole. They both weren't virgins back there but this would definitely be humiliating.

As Will and Pete (the preppie guy) got ready to fuck the girls all attention was on the bar. I thought I would use the distraction to go pee and freshen up without the risk of being found out by the other girls. As I climbed the steps I realized how quiet the frat house was. It was 3 am and everyone was downstairs. I quickly made my way to the bathroom and didn't notice him there in the shadow. Creepy guy was waiting for me. As I pushed open the door to the bathroom, Creepy guy pushed me in and pushed me against the wall. I had put my skirt back on but I was still topless except for my push up bra. When creepy guy pushed me my head hit the mirror on the wall pretty hard and everything started to get a little fuzzy. Fortunately for me I broke the mirror. I didn't get cut but Brian who had followed me up to talk to me heard the crash and tried to come into the bathroom. Creepy had locked the door and wanted to strip me and then fuck me while Brian was pounding on the door. I don't know how but my front bra clasp opened up and creepy was sucking on my nipples. His hand was up the back of my skirt playing with the thong string and worked a finger in my ass as the door was kicked in. Brian had gotten all of the frat brothers from downstairs and they weren't going to allow me to get raped. They quickly beat the shit out of creepy and threw him out onto the front lawn.

I realized that I was completely topless now and started to cover up. Without the push up bra I was really flat and if it weren't for a little bit of fat, you would have been able to tell I was a guy instead of an A cup skinny girl. Brian was a gentleman and took off his shirt and gave it to me to put on while I found my bra on the floor. Will asked if I was okay and if I wanted to call the cops. He was begging me not to because of what had happened tonight in the basement but he would understand because I was attacked. I did not want the police contacted because then my secret would be out. My sister and the other girls came up and checked if I was okay. I was still a little dizzy from the bump to the head and all of the beer that I had to drink. I didn't have any cuts so we decided that I should just go home and we'll deal with everything tomorrow.

To be continued...

If there is continued support for the story I will continue.

12