Young House Wife Ch. 06

Story Info
Shy Indian wife wants a child.
14.2k words
4.32
140.2k
42

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for being late...........please continue encouraging me.

*

I did not know when I fell asleep and woke up when Nirmal knocked at the door. He came with tea and snacks with his ever-amusing face. Nirmal served the tray and kept looking at my breasts. I was not wearing a bra as I was sleeping and they were hanging loose like a pair of mangoes. I was surprised to note that I was not feeling shy standing like that in front of a male! Still out of womanly shyness I looked down at my boobs and found that my nipples were clearly visible through the dress and soon realized that was the reason for Nirmal's intense gaping. I quickly turned round and went for the toilet to put on my undergarment and Nirmal had to leave.

Nirmal: I will bring you a fresh pad before you go out to see 'aarti' in Mukteswari Temple.

Me: Okay. Please close the door as you leave.

Nirmal went way and I went to the toilet to get fresh and use the conveniences. I was ready in 10 minutes, put in the pad in my panty and had the medication and when I came out of my room, it was already getting dark. I slept for quite a while I thought. I was no doubt feeling very fresh and rejuvenated after the tight afternoon sleep. My eyes eagerly searched for Uday, but I could not find him. When I went out to the courtyard, I saw he was playing kho-kho with Sanjeev, Rajkamal, Meenakshi, and Uday, and there were also a few local boys and girls. Uday seeing me waved and indicated to wait. I was watching him only, as he was running and chasing, his muscular body was truly a site to watch. I was surely developing a crush for him now I clearly realized. I almost felt a racing beat in my heart like my early college days when I had the only affair of my life!

The game was soon over and Uday washed his hands and feet and then we went out. We waited outside the ashram for the bullock cart to arrive.

Uday: Madam, are you angry with me about any of morning incident?

Me: Yes, of course. How can you leave me in the hands of that scoundrel?

I pretended to look dejected with him and wanted that Uday would plead me.

Uday: Madam, believe me, I had nothing to do in it, as it was Guru-ji's instruction.

Me: I don't know. He misbehaved with me.

Uday: Madam, if he had done anything rude, it must be coincidental, he probably could not control himself in front of your beauty.

I remained silent and turning my face off Uday and wanted to see his reaction. He gently touched my elbow and tried to coax me.

Uday: Madam, please do not mind. Please.

I turned and smiled, which in a way indicated that I was okay regarding what Pande-ji did to me even after I had my discharge. Uday also smiled and gifted me with a very indecently poke into my bulging right boob with his thumb. I blushed and did not even mind such open obscene behavior from a male, whom I know only from yesterday. I myself was getting amazed to see I was reaching new heights of shamelessness every moment.

The cart appeared soon and Uday told that had to the Mukteswari Temple first otherwise it might be reported the cart driver in the ashram. I was not very happy though listening to this, but felt happier as Uday sat very close to me within the cart. Unlike my first boring cart ride yesterday to the fair, it was more adventurous one for sure. I was thrilled like a teenage girl as I noticed the cart driver was not facing us as he guided the bullocks. Uday and myself sat right behind him within the cart shade and since it was already evening, there was sufficient darkness also, though the road through which it proceeded was not desolate.

Uday: Madam, keep an eye on the road, people should not see us too close.

He whispered in my ear, his thick lips touching my ear and his hand encircled me with a light hug. I almost trembled to this romantic action and blushed vigorously. I was feeling like a teenage girl on her date! Uday was cautious enough to take off his hand without delay, as the shade under which we were sitting in the cart was open from behind and anyone behind could see us clearly. As we sat our legs were touching each other's and while the cart moved and undulated on the bumpy road, I was actually trying to get more of his touches. My heart was beating faster and undoubtedly I was having a revisit of my emotions of my college day dating escapades.

I was holding his hand firmly and he was playing with my nimble fingers. His palm was warm and was giving me a very good turn on. Seeing a darker instance as we traveled slowly through the village road, he touched my breasts and playfully put his fingers below my pallu and gently squeezed my firm blouse-covered flesh. I smiled to myself getting such a loving clasp on my boob, as the encounters that I had here included only lusty grips on my milk tanks. With each undulation of the cart, Uday was rhythmically giving me a boob squeeze and I was feeling so good that I closed my eyes. I was feeling his fingers moving slowly on my succulent breasts and tracing my bra within trying to find the outlines of my nipples.

Uday: Where have you hidden your nipples Madam? I am not able to trace them.

I slapped his hand mockingly and blushed again. My ears were getting hot, but before Uday could do anything more, we reached the Mukteswari Temple. It was a much smaller temple unlike the ShivNarayan Temple I visited in the morning. Uday told the cart driver to be there again within two hours and we hurried inside the temple.

Uday: Madam, since we are in saffron dress, anybody would recognize that we are from ashram. So we need to change our dress first. I have brought some clothes for you and me in my bag. Lets go behind the temple first and change to it.

I nodded and followed him and we went to the backside of the temple, which was relatively quiet and completely vacant. Uday brought out a striped half-shirt and trouser for him and went behind a nearby tree to replace his ashram clothing. I stood there alone holding his bag. My heart was beating fast thinking if someone comes in between, but nothing happened and within a minute Uday was back.

Uday: Madam, you now quickly change your sari and blouse.

Saying that he pulled out a printed sari and a white blouse for me from his bag. I took that and went behind the same tree. I rapidly pulled off my sari from my body and looked around before opening my blouse. There was no one for sure and enough darkness and that gave me courage to unbutton my blouse and within seconds I was standing in my bra and petticoat only. I was patting myself in my mind for my recently developed boldness! The blouse was loose by all means, must be of some woman with an awesome size. I moved out from behind the tree and Uday quickly kept my saffron sari and blouse in his bag.

Me: Whose sari and blouse are these?

Uday: My girlfriend's.

I looked at his eyes with mock anger, but he almost pulled my hand and we hurried away through the temple backdoor. Though there were village people on road, due to our normal clothing, we did not attract much public attention.

Uday: Madam, the riverside is the safest place. It's hardly five minutes walking distance from here.

Me: Okay, you know this place better.

Uday: At this hour of the evening it should be absolutely desolate.

Soon we reached the riverside and it was truly a lovely place. A cool gentle breeze was blowing and with thick grassy riverbank, dimly lit moon, and no one there except us -- indeed made out an incredibly romantic ambiance.

Uday: How do you feel Madam?

He was holding my hand and I instantaneously made him hug me. The male scent of his body, flat chest, and his muscular shoulders made me nearly mad and I also embraced him very tight. Uday feeling my juicy figure with his body and hands was pumping me for more and started hugging me very, very firmly and digging and rubbing his face more into my face. I was getting terribly excited and dying to taste his lips now - leaving behind all my shame - I made the first progress and boldly kissed his lips before he could do that. In no time, my lips were filled with his saliva and his thick lips were sucking mine. It seemed to me as if he would suck all juices off my lips at one go and when he parted my lips for a while I was panting like anything.

Me: Uday...

I was ecstatically moaning his name and was largely turned on sexually by Uday's passionate hugs and kisses. I nearly fell to my feet due to his cuddling, but his strong arms kept me secure glued to his body. My pallu had almost fallen to my arms and since the blouse was too loose, I was giving a daring display of my hugely uncovered breast area above my bra to him. He took his face to my cleavage that remained exposed due to my ill-fitting blouse and rubbed his face there with lots of kissing and licking. Seeing the opportunity I took my right hand to his crotch and picked his khada lund over his trouser.

Me: Ooooooooooooooh!

I burst out a loud moan holing his thick took, as it felt so good to touch even over his trouser and brief. In no time, Uday helped me to unzip his trouser and I noticed his meat was looking like a pole struggling in his mini brief. As I was stroking his hard penis over the material of his brief, suddenly Uday pulled off. I was so taken aback by his movement that I could not react for a while and remained stranded with my pallu down, exposed cleavage, and in one hand I was holding Uday's dick. Uday was looking at the river. I quickly gathered composure and noticed a boat coming towards us.

Uday: Madam, seems we are riding our luck, come with me.

I hurriedly followed him as he waved to the boat and ran towards the water. He had a talk with the boatman, who looked pretty young, and gave him a 20 rupee note and we both boarded the boat.

Uday: Madam, his name is Babulal. A very nice boy. He will give us a half an hour ride. I know him and so we are safe here.

Me: Uday, you are a genius.

Babulal: Uday bhaiya, please get up quickly. We should not stand here like this.

My heart was almost skipping beats, as the setting was so romantic -- dim moonlight, calm river, small boat, no one around and am with a lovable male. I was already wet down my panty and now simply wanted Uday on my flesh.

Me: Uday, please tell Babulal to turn to the other side. He can see us directly.

Uday: Madam, Babulal cannot guide the boat sitting like that. Lets us one thing -- we turn our backs to him.

Me: But Uday he is so close... I will not be able to be free.

Uday: I will make you free Madam.

He whispered in my ears "off your clothes".

I punched him jokingly and was so desperate for his intimate touches that I was shamelessly agreeing to do love making in front of the boatman, Babulal.

Uday: Madam, with such a beautiful setting here, just ignore him. He is just a small boy. It's only you and me.

I could not ignore completely 'small boy' now, as I had experienced Chotu, seen him taking bath, saw his lund, and felt his touches on my body only in the morning in the ShivNarayan Temple. The boat was rather small and Babulal was sitting just 7-8 feet away and there was no shade in the middle where we can remain guarded. So the slightest movement I do or Uday does will be clearly seen by this third person. Doing love making in front of another male would be outrageously shameful for me I thought. But simultaneously, in all honesty I wanted to get exposed now in front of Uday. I was tired of getting squeezes on my bra-covered boobs for the last two days and fanatically wanted Uday's fingers to open my blouse and bra now. But this boatman was spoiling my thoughts, as I was really in a dilemma to allow myself to be fondled again in front of a stranger. Uday whispered in my ears seeing my predicament.

Uday: Madam, why are you wasting time on this Babulal? He is a school going boy.

He might go to school, but that does not mean I should do 'anything' in front of him! He was only 7-8 feet away from us, hence obviously was very conscious, but before I could contradict Uday any more, he held me and turned me in my sitting position and forced me to show my back to the boatman.

Me: Ouch!

Uday did not let me utter any more word and hugged me very tightly in my sitting position and started kissing. For that moment I thought of objecting him, as he was openly embracing and kissing me in front of the boatman, but the cold breeze, sound of water splashing on the boat, and Uday's romantic moves made me forget about everything and I also started responding to him.

Uday: Madam, you have not completed what you started.

Me: What?

Uday: You opened my zip only, who will pull down my brief?

Me: Why? Ask your girlfriend from whom you have brought this sari for me.

We both giggled and we were embracing each other very intimately. I kissed Uday in his lower lip and in return he gave me a long kiss sucking my thin lower lip. As he kissed Uday guided my hand towards his trouser zip and made me open it. Then Uday pulled off my pallu from my breasts and this time he was straightway opening my blouse buttons. His both hands opening my blouse hooks one by one while he made sure my lips are locked in his mouth. I tried to resist somewhat thinking of the boy sitting just behind me, but his kissing was making me so weak. I thought better to open his zip completely and was now fondling his erect and thick lund again.

Me: Oh! My god!

I said to myself. Uday's lund was so good to hold. I had held my husband's erect penis many times, but surely Uday's tool felt to my fingers as more powerful and juicy. I simply loved it and honestly more than my hubby's. I coaxed it and pulled it out from the side of his brief. The shaft was l-o-n-g and so upright. I was playing with the foreskin and was getting wetter by the minute within my panty.

As I was engrossed with Uday's 'garam lund' and enjoying the kisses on my lips by him, I did not notice what Uday was up to and suddenly felt cool breeze on my boobs, and saw that Uday was extremely swift in opening all my blouse hooks at this point exposing my white bra to his view.

Me: Ummmmmm! Ummmmmm! Ummmmmm!

I tried to say "No", "No", "No", but since I was lip-locked with him, I could sound that much only, as he was now trying to peel off my blouse off my body. My pallu was already flying in the light breeze behind my back and I could realize very well that my sari was getting loose off my waist. Uday somewhat forced me now to open my blouse completely and since it was very loosely fit he did not have much trouble getting it off my arms. Uday did not leave sucking my lips till he completely removed my blouse off my body and instantly I felt a shiver went down my spine.

I tried to grab the blouse, but Uday cleverly threw it towards my back and now was pulling my sari off my waist. He simply made me stand and started whiffing it off my waist. In any case my sari was not worn very securely, as I wore it standing in the open behind the tree in the temple in a hurry and thus before I could even take two complete breaths, I was standing in Uday's arms in my scanty bra and petticoat only. I looked behind and nearly froze as I saw Babulal was picking up my sari and blouse from the boat floor and gaping at me lewdly. Out of natural shyness my arm went on to my revealing breasts only clad in a bra in trying to save decency.

Uday: Madam, don't worry about your dress, Babulal will keep them securely.

I was feeling so ashamed looking at the old thug, Babulal, as he sat with a smiling face with my sari and blouse in his lap.

Uday: Madam, why are you feeling shy? He is just a kid.

Me: Have some sense Uday. I cannot just go on opening my clothes in front of him, just because he is a teenager.

Uday seemed not much interested to continue the talks on this topic and started hugging, squeezing, and kissing me again. Uday was openly touching all my private areas now. With one hand he was cupping my breasts and with the other hand he was massaging my bottoms and simultaneously he was sucking and biting my thin lips. I was wriggling in elation and sexual excitement to these male touches. I was grabbing him also and scratching his back and hips and it was such a nice feeling to hold his physique.

Uday: Madam, please leave me for a while.

Me: Why?

Not answering to my question, Uday started undressing. I smiled seeing his act and in no time he was almost naked. I already had opened his trouser zip while fondling his erect tool and now he pulled it off his legs and the shirt and his vest too. He was standing in his mini brief only and was looking very sexy, and more so due to the ambiance. The boat was now almost in the mid river and the waters beside us were glittering in the moonlight. I could not see the banks clearly due to the darkness. Uday took a couple of steps forward to hand his dress to Babulal because the strong breeze might fly the clothes to the water if not kept securely.

The scene was getting heated up and to tell the truth I also eagerly awaiting to be naked in Uday's arms in this ultimate romantic setting, but the only concern for me was the presence of that Babulal. As I was expecting Uday hugged me tight and this time was trying to pull up my bra from my big firm boobs. I somehow resisted him from doing that, but the very next moment he was trying to unfasten my bra hook on my smooth back. I knew Babulal was getting a wonderful view of my uncovered whole back as the only cover there was my bra strap, which was hardly one inch broad.

Me: Uday pleeeeeeeeeeeease. Don't do that.

I closed my eyes as I realized Uday's fingers had unfasten by bra hook on my back and the straps sprung to both sides making my back completely bare and my tits as if bounced up freely off the bra shackles. I was almost trembling in excitement, as I was standing in the all side open boat and the cool breeze was adding more stimulation to my arousal. I kept my eyes shut as I could comprehend I was losing my last clothing from my upper portion of my body. Uday applied force to make open my arms and pulled out the bra and made me completely topless. I was standing topless in a boat in the mid river in the arms of a male, who is not my husband, and also being watched by the boatman!

Uday: Babulal come down once. Keep this also.

Babulal: Yes Uday bhaiya.

I opened my eyes slightly and saw Babulal coming up on the undulating boat to take my bra. I was feeling a bit ashamed, but also realized the strong wind would fly it surely to the waters if not kept properly. I kept my head on Uday's chest hiding my naked boobs also there and waited till Babulal went back to his place.

Babulal: Madam's bra is so wet with sweat Uday bhaiya. She can catch a cold wearing this.

Babulal was inspecting my bra now. The boy was looking at the insides of my bra cups. Uday was hugging me still and with one hand was constantly twisting my erect nipples as he was talking to Babulal.

Uday: Keeping it in the open will...

Babulal intercepted Uday.

Babulal: Uday bhaiya, let me do one thing. I will tie it to a pole and Madam's bra will dry up in moments in this strong breeze.

Me: What?

I could not stop reacting listening that this weird plan; Babulal is planning to tie my bra to a pole and wave it in air to get it dry! I could not move out much to talk to him directly, as there was not even a thread on my upper part of the body and hence remained in Uday's physical guard.

Me: Uday, please stop this boy.

Uday: Come on Madam, who is going to see it here. Even if anyone sees it, will think it's just a white cloth, no one can understand that it is actually your bra.

Saying this he started kissing me in front of Babulal. This action made my naked hanging boobs quite visible to the boy. He was wearing a half pant and the bulge within it clearly indicated that this live show was much to his liking. I was enjoying Uday's kiss again, though feeling a tinge of shame in front of a third person for my topless condition. After a very long kiss he left my lips and by that time, Babulal had put my bra on a pole and as he erected it, my bra was flying in the strong breeze like a small flag.