Young Innkeeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neutrona
neutrona
136 Followers

"Then, focus on the clit a bit, tease it. Move up and down on it, move in circular motions on it, see what seems to work best for your partner. By that time, she will probably be moving her hips along with your touches. And all this time, you're probably kissing her or kissing and sucking on her boobs so all of this is done without watching. Many women can attain orgasm by having their clitoris stimulated."

"Can you?"

"Unfortunately, no. But it still feels good."

Paula then pushed her had downward and inserted first one finger, then two in her wet pussy. "Then, use your fingers to simulate copulation, move them in and out but what's different about using your fingers is that you can twirl them inside and caress all around the vagina. If you're lucky, you'll feel a different spot in there, a spot that should have your partner react favorably."

"The famous G spot?"

"Yes. Alternate between finger fucking and stimulating the clitoris until your partner says she's ready for more. And trust me, at one point, she'll want more and let you know. If she doesn't, you can always just proceed to the next step yourself but for now, you need to try this." Paula removed her hand and got closer to Simon and pulled him into a kiss.

Having paid close attention, he mimicked Paula's steps and caressed her the same way she had caressed herself. It wasn't long that Paula's legs were opening up for him and allowing him greater access. This touching was very different than the previous exploratory touching that he had done merely with the tip of his fingers. Paula was moving her hips against him and moaning gently, whispering encouragements as he ventured more and more. The whole exercise was having quite an effect on him too and soon, Paula felt his hard cock against her hip.

"Keep caressing me while I tell you what I'd like you to do next."

Simon replied "no problem." And he kept moving his fingers inside her pussy, exploring as he sucked on one of her nipples.

Paula found it difficult to teach the next steps when she was enjoying this so much but she managed. "It's now your turn to go down on me, just like I went down on you. Proceed the same way you did with your hands, first kissing lightly and over the outer areas and then starting to lick up and down, avoiding the clitoris for a bit, building up the tension and the expectation. Then, focus on the clit with your tongue. You can give it licks with a flat tongue or tease it with the tip. You can also gently suck on it."

As she was talking, Simon wasted no time and started kissing his way down to her pussy. When he kissed her there, she moaned and said "yes, that's nice." He demonstrated that he was a fast learner by kissing her all around and teasing her almost into a frenzy before finally licking her. Paula couldn't help it and her hips bucked off the bed. Simon looked up, alarmed and she told him "Don't stop sweetie, that's a normal reaction to great pussy licking. For a first timer, you are fantastic."

Simon resumed his licking and soon focused on her clit, trying everything she had described. Then, without her telling him to, he ventured lower and pushed his tongue into her wet pussy, eliciting a loud moan from her lips. Emboldened, he returned to her clit while pushing his fingers inside. He lifted his head a moment and asked "It's okay if I use both my tongue and my fingers, right? After all, you did it when you went down on me."

Paula smiled and said "You are a quick learner. You keep going like that and you'll have me over the edge in no time."

Simon, encouraged by this latest remark, focused on her clit and on finger fucking Paula and, within minutes, had her reach a wonderful orgasm of her own. When she came, Paula whispered "Stop for a minute sweetie, I need to recover." And she pulled him up to lie next to her. She explained "When a woman comes, her clit becomes extra sensitive, to the point of pain if stimulation continues. So when you make a woman come, stop the stimulation and just gently caress around. Man, you're good."

Paula got up and Simon asked "Where are you going?"

Paula went to her suitcase and pulled out some condoms. "We need these if we're going to have you get inside me. I can't risk getting pregnant. You don't want a kid, do you?"

"You're not on the pill or something?"

"No, and always remember that if YOU don't want a kid with that person, then YOU should take the necessary precautions and not rely on the girl. So many guys I know trusted girls when they said they were on the pill and are now paying child support for kids they never wanted. So go buy some condoms and always have one or two with you to make sure you're in control of your own destiny, okay?"

"Good point. I've never used one before, obviously."

"Don't worry, I'll show you how to put it on. It's easy." Paula went back to the bed and took out one of the condoms. She gently grabbed Simon's cock and caressed it up and down. Then, she bent down and went down on him a minute or so. Then, she showed him how to put the condom on, doing it herself and saying "Next time, you can do it yourself."

Then, she laid down next to him and said "I think that you should get on top for your first time. Just use your hand to aim at the right spot and push it in slowly. Then, because it is your first time, you do whatever you want, move at whatever speed you want to and enjoy it. We can focus on how to please your partner later."

Simon got between her legs and pointed his hard cock at her pussy. He slowly penetrated her and she wrapped her legs around him as he did so, pulling him further in. Simon moaned at the new feeling and said "wow, that's so tight and hot." Paula encouraged him "Sweetie, you feel great in there, I feel deliciously stretched. Trust me, your cock is not small and you will please many women with it."

Simon started rocking his hips and moving in and out as nature pushed him to. Paula moaned appreciatively and used her legs and hands to encourage him. Simon experimented with different speeds and soon found himself at the brink. This time, he told her so "I'm going to come. Oh God, this feels so good!" After he'd come, Paula told him to withdraw and go remove the condom. He washed up and came back to bed where they cuddled for a while.

Paula continued her teaching "When you're with a partner, you will need to learn to control yourself and delay your own orgasm until she reaches hers. That is something you'll develop with time. Meanwhile, if you reach orgasm before she does, one thing you can always fall back on is your tongue. If you make sure she's satisfied, she'll come back for more."

"How do I control it?"

"Well, you can slow down or even stop and focus on her for a while. You can change positions. You can try thinking of other things to slow you down. You can reach down and use your fingers on her clit while you're fucking her and help her come that way. You can practice by yourself too. When you masturbate, don't just go straight to orgasm. Get close and then ease off, get close again and ease off again. Do that a few times to build up your endurance and get to know your body. You will appreciate it when you're with the right woman and she'll appreciate it too."

They continued talking for a while and then Simon turned to Paula and started kissing her. She let him and he continued kissing her and caressing her. Soon, she felt his erection pressing against her thigh and marveled at the magnificent powers of restoration of young men. Having learned his lessons well, Simon made sure she was good and ready before he reached for a condom on the nightstand. This time, he put it on himself. He asked Paula if they could try a few positions and they experimented with several over the course of the next half hour. Then, sensing that his control was lessening, Paula told him to let it happen and he came. He then withdrew and having paid good attention to what she'd said, went down on her until she came too.

Paula was staying two more nights at the inn and Simon took advantage of the time to learn as much as he could. Simon was a quick study and Paula left the inn at the end of her vacation feeling very satisfied. Paula returned to the inn a few months later to find that Simon had met a young lady and was dating her. Although the young lady never quite knew to what extent Paula had helped Simon, she had been told that Paula had advised him in how to approach ladies and was a good friend of the family. Paula later found out that he married the young lady and they had three beautiful children together, the oldest named Paul after her.

neutrona
neutrona
136 Followers
12