Young Jimmy Ch. 02

Story Info
Things heat up for Jimmy.
6.3k words
68.3k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the first sexual experience Jimmy and Mr. Michaels had a long time passed. Mr. Michaels acted as if nothing had happened. This left Jimmy confused and oddly enough, a bit hurt. Their first time was not all that exciting and Jimmy was left feeling used. But, when his prepaid stay at the hotel ran out, Mr. Michaels ordered Jimmy to move into his penthouse with him. Jimmy of course knew there was no use in refusing. And the fact that Mr. Michaels did not seem physically attracted to Jimmy any more left him with a false sense of security.

Mr. Michaels had of course planned it all. He wanted Jimmy to lower his defenses. Their first time was Mr. Michaels satisfying his immediate need for release. He wanted their next time to special. And since Jimmy would be living with him he thought it would be good timing to make him more submissive to his need to dominate young Jimmy. The whole gay experience was new to him as well as Jimmy. But, he knew once Jimmy was living with him things would be much better.

Once Jimmy brought all of his things up to Mr. Michael's penthouse, Mr. Michaels instructed him to take everything to the guest room. The guest room would be Jimmy's room from then on. Jimmy did as he was told and then went back into the living room. Mr. Michaels coolly said, "Let's get dinner. I am hungry."

Jimmy looked down at his clothes and sighed, "I need to change. My clothes are dirty."

Mr. Michaels seized the opportunity to express his domination over Jimmy as he said, "You will change clothes. But, you will wear what I tell you to wear. Go in your room and remove your clothes. Then, sit on the bed completely naked and wait for me."

Jimmy swallowed hard as he realized that Mr. Michaels still wanted to dominate him. He had hoped it was a one night thing before. But, he now knew that moving into the penthouse was a trap. He hadn't seen a dime of the money he was promised but all of his material needs were taken care of. Jimmy knew if he left Mr. Michaels he would be out on the streets without a dime in his pockets. Feeling defeated he frowned and nodded as hew turned to leave the room.

Mr. Michaels said in a snappy voice, "Get back in here! It is awfully rude to not verbally respond to me when I speak to you, Jimmy. When I give you a command I'd better hear ‘yes sir' as a response. Do you understand?"

Jimmy quickly turned around and nervously responded, "Yes Sir."

Mr. Michaels sighed victoriously and waved him away, "Go. Do as I said now."

Jimmy nodded, "Yes Sir." He then turned and walked into the room.

Mr. Michaels poured himself a glass of champagne as Jimmy was undressing in the room. When he finished undressing he sat on the bed with only underwear on and waited for Mr. Michaels. Mr. Michaels drank down the champagne and walked into the room. He saw Jimmy sitting on the bed and smiled to him until he realized Jimmy still had underwear on.

Mr. Michaels huffed, "I see you did not do as I said. You still have underwear on." He walked over to Jimmy and grabbed a hand full of hair on Jimmy's head. While forcing him to look up to him he said, "I told you to be completely naked. What you fail to understand is that I am not just your employer and lover. I am your master. You are my sex slave. You will do as I say. Otherwise, punishment will always follow." He slapped Jimmy's face with the other hand.

Jimmy's eyes watered as he said, "I'm sorry, sir. Please…. I'm sorry. I'll take them off!"

Mr. Michaels felt his cock grow rock hard and he slapped Jimmy in the face with his free hand and let go of his hair. The slap was hard as the sound rang throughout the room. Jimmy immediately placed his hand on his cheek and begged, "I'm sorry! Please don't hit me again!"

Mr. Michaels sighed, "I wanted our next time to be special. But, I see now you want to be difficult. Get on your knees and suck my cock. I want it deep down your throat. And when I cum you better drink every last drop if it!" He then grabbed Jimmy's hair again and dragged him off the bed. He let go and Jimmy crawled on his knees in front of Mr. Michaels. Mr. Michaels slapped him again but not as hard, "Damn it, hurry up! Unzip my pants and get to it, slave boy!"

Jimmy quickly unzipped Mr. Michaels pants and pulled his raging hard on out. Jimmy licked at the tip and shivered at the taste of the pre-cum. Mr. Michaels just looked down reveling in the sight before him. Jimmy oddly enough started to enjoy the feeling of sucking on Mr. Michaels. He slowly took more of the cock into his mouth. He licked and sucked lovingly.

Mr. Michaels moaned, "That's it, baby. That's it." He stroked Jimmy's hair as if caressing him. His whole demeanor changed to a kinder more loving lover. He slid one hand to the back of Jimmy's head, "See…. Now, that's not too bad. I'll be doing the same to you soon." He gently urged Jimmy's head forward as he desired him to take more into his mouth.

Slowly the tip began to push at the back of Jimmy's throat. Jimmy began to gag and his eyes watered as he looked up to Mr. Michaels. Mr. Michaels said, "Show me how much you care for your lover. Swallow all of me down your throat. Make me feel like you love my dick down your throat. Relax, baby. Concentrate on not swallowing or gagging. Concentrate on keeping your throat open for me."

Jimmy nodded and did as Mr. Michaels said. It was hard but he managed to keep his throat relaxed. Jimmy actually swallowed all of Mr. Michaels down his throat. Mr. Michaels moaned in ecstasy. His balls grew tight full of cum. He looked down at Jimmy lustfully, "I'm sorry Jimmy. But, I need to fuck your throat now. This just feels too damn good. I want you to swallow every drop of my cum." With that he held onto Jimmy's head with both hands and began to furiously shove his long thick cock in and out of Jimmy's wet mouth and down his soft firm throat. Jimmy could not concentrate on keeping his throat relaxed due to the speed of Mr. Michael's thrusts. He gagged many times and tears ran from his eyes.

The feeling of what was happening and the look on Jimmy's face made Mr. Michaels loose it. He released stream after stream of thick white cum down Jimmy's throat. Even after he finished ejaculating he left his slowly softening cock down Jimmy's throat. When he pulled out Jimmy sighed and gasped. Mr. Michaels smiled and stuffed his cock back in his pants.

Mr. Michaels looked down to Jimmy lovingly, "Sit on the edge of the bed, lover. It is time for me to show you that your Master loves you too."

Jimmy nodded his head and did as he was told. Mr. Michaels dropped to his knees in front of Jimmy and spread his knees apart. He looked down to the slightly smaller cock and kicked his lips. Jimmy looked away from embarrassment. The flush on his face told Mr. Michaels as well. Mr. Michaels reached up and turned his face to look at his, "Come on, lover. You should watch as your Master pleases you. Your body belongs to me, yes. But, as long as it provides pleasure, it will receive pleasure."

Jimmy looked down as Mr. Michaels lowered his mouth on his suddenly erect cock. Jimmy indeed did like what was happening. Mr. Michaels tongue felt warm, soft and moist as it twirled and licked at the tip of his cock. When Mr. Michaels began to take more of Jimmy in, Jimmy exhaled from the pleasure. It did not take long for Jimmy to arch his back wanting Mr. Michaels to take all of him down his throat as he had done him.

To Jimmy's relief, Mr. Michaels did not let him down. He easily took all of Jimmy down his throat like a pro. He sucked and licked until Jimmy came down his throat. He kept his cock down his throat until it was limp again. As he rose to his knees he said to Jimmy, "See, lover? See how good we make each other feel?"

Jimmy blushed and looked down to the floor. Mr. Michaels bent down and took Jimmy's face into his hand. He gently urged Jimmy to look up to him, "How can something that feels so good still embarrass you? Tell me, my handsome lover, wasn't that your cum that sprayed down my throat?"

Jimmy looked up and sighed. Mr. Michael's words made sense to him and he was slowly becoming less embarrassed. He softly said, "Yes Sir. That was my cum. What we did felt very good."

Mr. Michaels pressed his lips against Jimmy's and he gave him a loving kiss. When the kiss was broken he looked into Jimmy's eyes, "I know I can seem a bit demanding and stern at times. Just remember it is only because you turn me on so much that I feel like I am losing my mind. When I want you, I must have you. Delays make me angry."

Jimmy smiled, "I know I belong to you. I will try to not bring your wrath out again." Jimmy felt defeated and weak. Yet, he felt desired and pleasured at the same time. He knew he was trapped as a sex slave for Mr. Michaels so he decided he might as well make the most out of it.

Mr. Michael stood straight and released Jimmy's chin. He exhaled, "Get dressed. We are still going out for dinner. Just remember, you belong to me- your master. I am already growing excited again. Never forget that you must never deny me no matter where we are. If I want to fuck in the middle of the street you will not hesitate in doing as I ask. DO you understand, young Jimmy?"

Jimmy flushed with embarrassment at the thought of fucking Mr. Michaels in public. But, he knew better than say anything other than what Mr. Michaels wanted to hear. He nodded his head yes, "Yes Sir. I understand. I am your slave and you are my Master. You own my body and I am never to deny you or delay you." Mr. Michaels smiled victoriously as he left the room for Jimmy to prepare for dinner.

As the limo drove up to the restaurant Mr. Michaels said casually, "We will be having dinner with Mr. Yomoto. I got a call from him. He wants to do business with the company. Many companies have vied for his business. He has been a hard sell. It seems that nothing pleases him. But, he has decided to hear me out because he says he likes me. I want you to sit quietly and only speak when spoken to. When you do speak, I expect your answers to be polite and to the point. No elaborations. And do not make eye contact. Am I clear, Jimmy?"

Jimmy nodded his head obediently, "Yes Sir. I understand clearly."

Mr. Michaels reached down and gently squeezed Jimmy's cock, "Mmmm…. If all goes well I will be wanting some if that later." He released his hand as the driver came around and opened the door.

Once inside Mr. Michaels and Jimmy were shown to their reserved table. Just as they were sitting down Mr. Yomoto entered the restaurant. Mr. Yomoto was escorted over as the two stood. Mr. Michaels greeted Mr. Yomoto like an old friend, "Ah, it is good to see you my friend."

The two shook hands and Mr. Yomoto smiled to them both, "It is good to see you as well, my friend." As the three sat down, Mr. Yomoto noticed right away how submissive Jimmy was being. His cock twitched because he himself enjoyed sex with younger men as well. He was an intelligent man and knew right away that his early suspicions we correct- Jimmy was more than a personal assistant. He was a sex toy as well.

The two business men made small talk as they browsed the menus. Jimmy sat his down first as he decided what he wanted. Mr. Yomoto was next and then Mr. Michaels. When the waiter came to the table Mr. Yomoto ordered first, then Mr. Michaels and lastly, Jimmy ordered.

After the waiter left Mr. Yomoto turned to Jimmy and smiled, "I have not heard a peep from you, Jimmy. How have you faired? Is Mr. Michaels treating you well?"

Jimmy nervously looked up but did not make eye contact, "Yes, Mr. Yomoto. I have faired well and Mr. Michaels is a wonderful boss." Mr. Yomoto felt his cock grow very hard at the sight of such submissiveness. He looked back to Mr. Michaels with a more serious look, "Ok. Let's get down to business here."

They went back and forth trying to negotiate. Mr. Yomoto was indeed hard to please. When the food arrived they calmed a bit and seemed to retreat to their corners to enjoy some of the food. About half way through the meal Mr. Michaels asked Mr. Yomoto, "Is there nothing that will persuade you to bring your business to my company?"

Mr. Yomoto looked over to Jimmy and back to Mr. Michaels, "Him. Jimmy."

Jimmy felt his heart race. He knew what Mr. Yomoto wanted. But, it was bad enough he was forced to do it with Mr. Michaels. Just when he was learning how to accept it he didn't want to be forced to be with someone else. He coughed a bit on his food and drank a bit of water to help him.

Mr. Michaels pretended to be confused, "Jimmy? What could he do to seal this deal?"

Mr. Yomoto leaned in and in almost a whisper said to Mr. Michaels, "I have had many submissives. I know Jimmy is your sex toy. The sight of his submissiveness and good looks excite me greatly. Give me one night to do as I please with him and you will get the contract. But, he must not deny me. And no one must ever hear of this deal."

Mr. Michaels exhaled, "He has only been with me. He is still learning. If I give him to you I must be allowed to watch. And you may not harm him." Mr. Yomoto nodded and looked victoriously over to Jimmy, "I will look forward to conducting business with you, Jimmy."

Jimmy swallowed hard but said nothing.

Mr. Yomoto looked back to Mr. Michaels, "Next Saturday night, my penthouse."

Jimmy was no longer hungry yet Mr. Michaels was well pleased as he chit-chatted with Mr. Yomoto a bit more as they finished their meals. They all ate dessert and then went their separate ways afterwards.

That night in his penthouse Mr. Michaels turned on some slow love making music and sat on the comfy sofa. He then told Jimmy to strip in front of him. Jimmy nervously stood in front of him and looked down to Mr. Michaels, "Are you really going to rent me out just to win a contract?"

Mr. Michaels looked annoyed, "You are delaying my pleasure, Jimmy. Start undressing and I will answer your question."

As Jimmy unbuttoned his shirt Mr. Michaels said, "It is only business. I know he means nothing to you. So, don't worry, I won't feel betrayed." Jimmy could not believe how casual Mr. Michaels was being as he proceeded to remove his shirt. Mr. Michaels continued, "You will be making me very happy by doing this, lover. You will help me out more than you could know. Don't be worried. I will be there to make sure you are not abused."

Jimmy then unbuckled his pants and Mr. Michaels licked his lips. Jimmy said, "So, you want me to fuck him? I thought my body belonged to only you."

Jimmy dropped his pants and stood before Mr. Michaels in his underwear. Mr. Michaels was shocked by the way Jimmy talked but liked it. He licked his lips again, "Turn around. I want you to bend over and slowly slide your under wear down." As Jimmy bent over Mr. Michaels said, "Yes. I want you to fuck him. Yes, your body does belong to me. You fuck me and who ever else I tell you to because you belong to me. You can never deny me."

Jimmy slowly slid his underwear down and dropped them around his ankles. Before he could stand straight Mr. Michaels said, "Stay bent over. Now put your hands on your ass cheeks and spread them apart. I want to see that cute little asshole that I will be fucking tonight."

Jimmy did as Mr. Michaels asked and Mr. Michaels stood up. He quickly removed all of his own clothing and sat back down. He began to stroke his cock as he starred at Jimmy's tightly little rose bud. When his cock was quite rigid he said, "Stand straight and come stand in front of me between my legs."

Jimmy did as he was told. He stood there with his semi-erect cock with his hands by his sides. Mr. Michaels admired his slim body for a few moments. He then said, "Stroke your cock. I want to see it hard."

He did as he was told and when it began to get erect Mr. Michaels said, "Turn around and keep stroking your cock no matter what I do." Jimmy did as he was told, as usual.

Mr. Michaels pushed one thumb into Jimmy's asshole. He pumped his thumb in and out. When his anus relaxed he put the other thumb inside. He worked the two thumbs together and Jimmy moaned from the pleasure. When Jimmy's anus easily accepted that, Mr. Michaels pulled the thumbs out and replaced them with the index and middle finger of his right hand. He worked the two fingers in and out as deep as he could. Mr. Michaels could tell Jimmy was getting very excited and said, "Stop stroking. I don't want you to cum yet."

Jimmy moaned, "But it feels so good, sir. Please let me cum."

Mr. Michaels slapped his ass with the other hand, "No. Not until I say you can, slave boy." After saying that he removed his fingers and said, "Now, get on your hands and knees like a dog with your ass facing me." Jimmy dropped to his hands and knees and Mr. Michaels got on his knees behind him.

Mr. Michaels spread Jimmy's ass cheeks apart and admired the tight fuck hole for a few moments. He then pressed the tip of his now hugely erect penis at the opening. Jimmy trembled with fear of pain. Mr. Michaels rubbed his ass cheeks, "This is going to feel very good. Don't fight it. Just relax, lover."

Jimmy tried to concentrate on relaxing as Mr. Michaels forced the tip in. But, it just hurt too much. It had been a long time since he last had anal sex with Mr. Michaels, so his anus was very tight. He cried out from the pain, "Ow!! It hurts! Please, stop!" Mr. Michaels ignored his pleas and forced more of himself in. Jimmy cried out louder and his body trembled, "Ow!! Uhh!! Oh! Ow!! It HURTS!" He whimpered and grunted from the pain as Mr. Michaels forced all of his 9 inch cock in deep. Jimmy trembled, "Oh God, it hurts." He cried, "Please, pull it out and stop! Please!"

Mr. Michaels chuckled, "Such a fussy lover. It has to hurt a bit in the beginning. But, if we always stop when it hurts, your ass will never get used to it. The more I fuck you, the more your ass will get used to it and the better it will feel."

Mr. Michaels vein ribbed cock throbbed in Jimmy's ass. His ass was fitting so snuggly around his cock that even the throbbing hurt. He whimpered, "It hurts so bad. It doesn't feel right there! Please, no more! You could at least use some sort of lubrication!"

Mr. Michaels laughed evilly, "Lubrication? No, young Jimmy. I can't have you used to that stuff. It is messy. And I won't always have it when ever I want to fuck you. No, you will only be fucked raw. Don't worry. It will hurt less each time." He grabbed his hips firmly and said, "Now, get ready. Your ass is about to be stretched wide as you please your master."

Jimmy trembled and whimpered as Mr. Michaels pulled his cock back a bit. He then pushed forward and Jimmy cried out from the searing pain, "No! Please! Oh my God! It hurts! You're tearing me!"

Mr. Michaels chuckled, "Soon enough you'll be begging me not to stop. Just relax, lover."

Jimmy gripped the carpet as Mr. Michaels forced himself back forward. He did the same movements for awhile until Jimmy's ass began a bit more relaxed. Jimmy was still in pain but not as much. He was now just whimpering softly and sucking air through his teeth.

Mr. Michaels pulled all but the tip out this time and slowly slid it all back in. Jimmy continued to whimper from the pain as Mr. Michaels did this a few more times. The soft tightness of Jimmy asshole around his cock felt incredible to Mr. Michaels. He moaned out from the pleasure. As he listened to Jimmy's whimpers, he found himself wanting to take Jimmy harder. He took a firm hold of Jimmy, "Hang on lover, I am about to fuck you like a slave is supposed to be fucked."

He then began to slam his cock in and out of Jimmy. Jimmy cried out from the initial pain but his ass was forced to open up as it accepted the invader. Jimmy didn't even whimper anymore. It didn't quite feel good but the pain was minimal now. Jimmy exhaled from relief of so much pain dissipating.

12