Young Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers

They kiss and she feels him. He holds her as well as he can with bandaged hands. Time passes. "Can you get hard again?" she asks.

"Sooner or later," he answers. "So you're horny and ready for more, is that it?"

"Well, yeah, I guess I'm getting there. I'm not sure what that means about me. I mean, I'm a virgin for eighteen years and ten minutes after I lose it, I want to do it all over again. Maybe now, I'll always want to do it again. Is that normal? I mean, is that evil or something?"

"I think it's normal. And I'm glad you feel that way because I hope we do this over and over and over again a lot. But maybe there's something I can do to help me get ready again and help you, too." He pulls out from under her and gets off the bed. "Sit up and turn this way, he says. "She does. "Slide over here," he suggests and helps get her so she's sitting on the edge of the bed. He then gets between her legs and slowly lowers himself to his knees. He gets his arms around her and his mouth to a breast and starts licking and sucking. She starts moaning. He moves to the other breast and her moans continue. He then kisses down over her stomach and uses his arms to indicate she should spread her legs as wide as she can. She does and he gets his face to her thigh and kisses, then the other thigh, then to her pussy.

He remembers what she was trying to get him to do, where she liked him to lick, so that's what he does. He licks up and down in her slit, pushes his tongue as far into her vagina as possible, then up and down her slit again. She has her hands on his head, holding him to her. He gets his tongue to her clit and goes to work. She lasts and lasts which helps give him time to get erect again. He flicks his tongue on her, sucks on her, almost bites her. She goes into orgasm again, putting out juices that he licks up. She's lightly screaming, using her hands to pull him tightly to her. Then she lets go and just lays back on the bed.

"I never dreamed orgasms could be this strong," she says softly.' I hope this never ends."

Bret straightens up, onto his feet and aims his now erect cock back into her vagina. He pushes part way in, pulls back a hair and pushes in more, taking a half dozen moves to get fully into her as she makes unintelligible sounds of enjoyment. He gets his bandaged hands on either side of her, leans over her slightly and starts pumping in and out. They fuck almost leisurely for several minutes until he starts moving faster and harder, leading up to pounding into her. She's grunting and moaning in time with his thrusts and gives an extra little scream as she orgasms again he can feel her insides grasping him.

He stays in her, leans over enough to kiss her. "Maybe I'm finally getting satisfied," she says. He moves his hips some and she reacts, "You're still hard, aren't you?" Bret agrees he is. "Pull loose and let me turn over, I've seen this on the internet." he steps back and she stands, facing the bed and leans over it, her hands out, against the mattress, holding her up. "Get in me again," she says, looking over her shoulder. She actually reaches back and helps aim him back into her. "Oh, yeah," she says, "Now go at it hard until you cum again."

As he pounds into her, she pushes back so they slap together. She grunts in time with his thrusts. He gets his bandaged hands on her hips and fucks like an animal, banging into her with force. She's again into "Oh fuck, oh fuck," over and over but continues to push back, asking for more. They go on for several minutes then several more. She has another orgasm and he asks if he should stop and she says, "Fuck me, fuck me, just do it," and shoves her hips back at him. He finally cums. As he pulls out of her she crawls forward to lay on the bed, her lower legs sticking off the edge. He gets next to her, pulls her onto the bed more. They press against one another and kiss.

"I'm ashamed of myself, ' she says. "I'm such a slut. I loved this. Absolutely loved it. I'm not sure I'll be able to walk for a day or two and I know I'll be sore. Already am, really. But I loved it. Are you willing to still date a slut like me? I must be bad. It has to be bad to like this so much."

"Diane, I think it's good. I think it's healthy. Sex is an important part of life. We've both just discovered how important it is. You're beautiful. You're sexy. I want you more than anything. Even more than I did before when I didn't even know what it was I wanted."

So they held one another and kissed a lot and she had to clean herself up again. They stripped the bed. She got dressed and got him into a robe. She took the sheets down and put them in the washer and started it. Then she made the bed with new sheets. His sister came home so they kissed and held one another some more and she went home.

Bret and Diane sat together at lunch the next day. "How are you feeling?" he asks.

"You mean about yesterday."

"Well, yeah."

"How do you feel?"

"I think it was the best couple hours of my whole life. You?"

"I took a while getting to sleep. I kept remembering how great everything felt. How much I love your penis. Well, it's not a penis anymore, it's a cock. I'm a cocksucker." She pauses and looks around to see if anyone heard her. She grins. "Well, I am. And I'm glad I am. Your cock is just perfect, it's what sex is all about. And inside me, well, wow. And your licking me. I've learned to love orgasms. And when I wasn't remembering how great it was I was wondering about myself and how I've become such a slut and want it so much. But then I remembered someone saying that with the billions of people on earth, at any given moment, more than a million of them are fucking. So I guess a lot of people feel just as good about it all as I do. So I fell asleep. Besides, I was very tired and very, very satisfied. Slept like a baby."

"Well, back to class for the afternoon. I hope we manage to do some more."

"Oh, definitely. I'll meet you after school and come home with you. We'll have another couple hours to do it all over again." She puts her hand on his thigh.

"Plus maybe something different?"

She just gives him a big grin and reaches down under the table to squeeze his cock through his jeans before they get up and leave the cafeteria.

They meet and get naked at his house again and try some different actions. They start with a sixty-nine and eventually end fucking standing up in the shower, both more emotionally involved that ever. They continue to meet. His hands come out of the bandages after eight days, fine except a little stiff. They work fine in her vagina as he licks and sucks on her clit, getting her to orgasm even faster and more intense than earlier. They slowly soften and let him feel her body, her breasts, treat her even sexier than before and become an occasional instigator instead of just following her lead. Week after week, usually at his house in the hours between school letting out and his parents coming home they have non-stop sex. Twice they actually skip afternoon classes to have more time for sex together because they have an almost impossible time getting together on weekends when parents and siblings are all around.

A half dozen times, out of desperation, she takes her panties off and he fucks her doggy style, standing and leaning against a wall, otherwise fully clothed, anywhere they can find two minutes alone, often just around the corner from people. Finally, after the Prom they rent a hotel room. He claims to his parents that he and a buddy are renting it as a place to crash after staying up late and she makes a similar claim to her parents but, in fact, they share the cost. They are finally naked and alone for hours and hours.

She sucks him off, then he eats her to orgasm and after slides up over her and pushes his cock into her and they fuck until they both cum again. Then a shower together. Now, back on the bed, she's playing with his cock, getting it up and ready again.

"You're the one I wanted to date, Bret," she says to him, leaning over his body, her hand slowly masturbating him. "You're a really good guy and I knew you'd treat me well and besides you're nice looking and have a really fit body." She leans down and kisses the head of his cock that she's still holding. "We got along together really good. I liked being with you." She licks up the side of his cock. "Then we started having sex and I found out how much I really liked you. You have the greatest cock. I love it." She puts her lips over the head and licks him, sucking the top couple inches into her mouth before moving off again. "I can't imagine anyone better at sex. I mean you even like to do me with your mouth and fingers. From what the girls say, that's a lot better than most." She sucks his cock into her mouth again, bobs up and down, using her lips to milk him while her tongue works on him inside her mouth. Her other hand is between her legs, working on her clit.

She lifts free again and holds his cock and looks at it, smiling. Then she looks up at him and moves to straddle him, getting ready to take his cock up into her. "I really love this, I'll never get enough. Your cock is perfect." She slowly drops down, taking him up inside her. She moves her hips, feeling him move within her. "But we both have to admit that this is just high school sex. We're learning from each other. I'm certainly going to fuck someone else some time and so are you. We'll both go off to college in a couple months. And I don't think I can go without this for months at a time." She rides him, sliding her body, his cock moving in her. "I bet you can't either." She bounces up and down on him. "I really love being with you and I want to do this as often as possible for as long as possible." She slows her movements but continues to slide her pussy on his cock. "But we both have to know that at college, we'll need to do this with someone else."

"We can still do this together when we're back here on holidays or whatever. But I need to go to college and grow up. Become someone all on my own. Like your Mom, who's a Mom and a wife but has a job and is her own person too, with friends and interests. Not like mine, who's just my Dad's wife with nothing beyond him and her kids and her house." She really bounces on him, her lust showing on her face. "Fuck, I love this. I really do. And if six or seven years from now if we both still feel this way, maybe we'll get married. But I can't commit to spend the rest of my life with someone right now. And I have to go away to college and I have to keep experiencing this as often as I possibly can." She leans over him, her breasts hanging loose in front of him, her hips moving. "Does any of this make sense? I mean, I really love being with you but I know it's going to change,. Can you handle that? You're always telling me you love me but I think it's really lust not love." With that she bounces and bounces and her insides grip him as she goes into orgasm and she falls forward to rest her body on top of him, his cock still in her.

Bret puts his arms around her and rolls them over so that he's on top. He's still hard and he starts fucking, pulling out and pushing in. "Is there another guy you want to fuck?"

"What? No," she says, looking up at him. "I'd be happy to fuck you forever. That's why I brought this up while I'm fucking you. I love doing this with you. But I think we both need to realize things change. I don't mean change right now. Have you ever looked at another girl and thought about doing it with her?"

He continues to pump in and out of her, She wraps her legs up around him. "No. You and sex are all tied together for me. It's never entered my mind to be with anyone else."

"I knew that," she says. "But you know there are a lot of girls at school that would like to experience sex with you."

"And lots of guys that'd love to fuck sexy, beautiful Diane."

"Really? Like who?"

"Actually, I don't know. But I think everyone."

She grins. He keeps pumping into her. "Maybe we should." she says.

"What?"

"Maybe we should think about it. I find another girl for you and you find another guy for me. Maybe we should try others and see if it's as good with them as it is with us."

"How can I think with my erect cock in the sexiest girl in the world while she fucks me back with every stroke I make."

She lifts her head to kiss him, using her hand to pull his head toward her. Then she lets go of him and puts a hand on each breast and starts playing with her nipples. Her legs are bent and on either side of him, her feet on the bed, helping her push back. "Fuck me hard, faster. Sit up and really bang me." He does and she makes grunts to match his movements and pulls on her nipples and starts moaning. When her insides start grasping him again, almost locking him inside her, he cums as she does. They end up holding each other tight, her legs up around him, kissing.

"Diane," he says, "I don't know what might happen but I do know that I'm going to be like this with you as often as possible. We've got several more hours here and let's use them as best we can." He pulls out and rolls to the side, she jumps up and heads to the bathroom, telling him she needs to clean up.

They end up taking a short nap. He's awakened by her sucking on his cock. He moves around to get them into a sixty-nine position and they arouse each other for several minutes until she pulls loose and moves around and sits on his cock, taking it up in her. This goes on and on until she lays atop him and they roll over and he starts pounding into her. Finally, they both climax and after fondling each other fall back asleep.

He's again awakened by Diane, his cock completely inside her mouth, sucking and licking him. He sits up and she looks up at him, pulling her mouth loose ad grinning at him. He grabs her shoulders and bends her back,forcing her onto her back as he gets over her, between her legs and started pushing his way into her.

"Yes, yes," she almost yells, "Fuck me. Fuck me. Hard." He does that, pounding into her as fast and hard as possible. He can feel her insides spasming, clamping on him, her juices coming out around his cock. He pulls out, jumps back and gets his face where his cock was a second before and starts licking and sucking. He gets almost her entire pussy in his mouth and sucks her fluids as she orgasms. He kisses his way up over her belly to her breasts. He uses his hands and mouth to almost maul one and then the other breast, licking and sucking, using his lips to pull on her nipples. Then sliding up slightly more he forces his cock back into her and starts moving his hips. She's almost screaming, unintelliglbe, moans and sighs and ughs, her body pushing her hips back at him, wanting everything that's happening to her. It's as if her orgasm never ends and goes on and on. He finally cums and she almost collapses, sprawled on the bed.

They're both quiet, recovering from the urgent, hard sex. "That was really something," she finally almost murmurs. "It's going to take a little to recover. It was a great way to end our stay, though, wasn't it?"

"Yeah," is all he manages to breath out. They later shower, dress and both head home.

The next day at lunch time in the school cafeteria, she says, "I think Cheryl would be the right one."

"Cheryl Holcomb, the library girl?"

"Yes, I've been friends with her since first grade."

"Would be right, well, uh, for me to have sex with you mean?"

"Yeah. I talked with her last night. I described everything that might happen. She's not only willing, she's excited. Wants to."

"Quiet Cheryl? She doesn't even date does she?"

"Not often. But she'd like to. She's just too shy. But she's been horny for years. We've talked about it a lot. I told her about you and me and how I think we both need to try someone else. She's very anxious to have you lick her and I think maybe just as anxious to taste your big, lovely cock."

"But Cheryl! She's probably the last one I'd ever think of. I mean she's actually sort of cute and looks like she probably has a nice body. But, I don't know. Gee."

"You're not willing?"

"No. Well, I mean yes. What I mean is I've never thought about it before. This is all a surprise."

"I think you'd be doing her a favor. She's a virgin, wants to experience everything we have. She's shy enough, she even asked that I stay there and help her with everything."

"So all three of us would be naked and you'd watch her suck me and then watch me lick her and fuck her."

"Well, maybe I could do a little more than just watch. I figured we'd come with you after school."

"Today?"

"Yeah. I'd of been there anyway, we just add Cheryl. I'd like to see the two of you. I think it'd be very sexy, a big turn on. After, you can do me."

He grins a little. "If there's anything left. Well, why not. This is awfully weird but if it's o.k. with both of you, why not."

Cheryl is about Diane's size, 5'4" tall, perhaps weighs five or ten pounds more, has slightly sturdier legs, slightly more bust, dark hair, has always worn glasses. As the three of them leave the school she seems excited. "This is really going to happen?"

"Yes," Diane says, "we all get naked and go on from there."

"And you're naked, too, Bret? I get to see your penis?"

"You're going to do more than see it," Diane says.'

"I've been watching sex on the internet for years. I've wanted so much to actually do everything like those people. I think this is just so great. Oh, and I've been on the pill almost since I started having periods. I had problems and the pill got me regular. But of course, it also has another use, doesn't it? "

In his bedroom, they all took their clothes off. Cheryl was naked first and watched the others. Two naked female bodies were enough to give Brett a full erection. "You have a gorgeous body, Cheryl," he said as he looked her over. And it was true. Large breasts, unusually large for her size, lead down to a small waist with just a hint of a bulge at her stomach and very shapely legs. As he says that, Diane takes hold of his cock.

"Cheryl, feel this," she says. Cheryl had been staring at it since it first appeared and now eagerly grabs hold of it. "Bret, sit on the edge of the bed.," she then tells him. As he does, she kneels down next to him and kisses his cock. "See how delicious this is," she says to Cheryl; "Kiss it, lick it, taste it." She lets go.

Cheryl does as asked. She kisses it, licks up and down on it. "Slide your hand back and forth, see how it feels," Diane adds. "O.k., get your lips around the head of it, use your tongue to lick it inside your mouth. Yes, like that. Slide your lips down, get more of it in your mouth. Yeah, like that. Use your fingers to move back and forth on what they can. Now, grip it with your lips and move back up on it. But don't let it go entirely. Yeah, now go back down again. Move your fingers ahead of your lips. Sort of jack him off with your fingers and your mouth. Lick and suck all the time. O.k., now just do that over and over and enjoy it, the way it feels."

They both watch Cheryl give her first blow job. "O.k. pull loose for a minute." As she does, Diane gets her mouth around it and starts doing the same as she just instructed Cheryl to do. She goes up and down three times and then slowly lifts her mouth free, a string of saliva stretching between her mouth and his cock for a moment before breaking. "O.k., go ahead some more, I just wanted to taste him again for myself. I just love his cock."

Cheryl goes at it again. "When he cums, he's going to shoot a big load in your mouth. If you can, just swallow it. If it's too much, just pull loose and let me take the rest. It's not the sweetest taste but it's the sexiest, I think."

Cheryl goes after his cock with gusto, seems to like what she's doing. Bret says, "Im going to cum," and a second later Cheryl's head stops moving up and down and sort of jerks back a little. The first load is hitting her. Her eyes look around at Diane, she waves her hand with a beckoning motion. Diane leans forward and Cheryl pulls her head free and back, a string of cum connecting her to his cock and Diane shoves her lips right through it to suck his cock into her mouth.

ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers