Young Lust Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers

Well, seeing as how it was my first time with a girl on top, yeah, I figured, OK play along. Hands braced on my chest, pausing at the top of every stroke, Anita slowly pistoned hot wet pussy up and down my full length. You bet I loved it alright; but, that doesn't mean I didn't want to grab hold of her ass, and get some serious pumping happening. But, oh happy days, Anita was only getting warmed up! She went wild, steadily picking up speed, until she was totally slamming herself up and down. taking the occasional break from her furious pumping , she squirmed, grinding her pussy down hard against me. Panting and breathless, she stopped, gasping "not yet, oh, not yet!" She sat back, kneeling upright, with my cock still fully buried in her. I watched her full round tits bounce and heave, as she fought to catch her breath. They kept right on bouncing too, while she rode my cock real slow and easy. Tossing her head, she pushed her hair back away from her face, and then reached between her thighs. I reached for her ass, but she stopped me, with a breathy "No, let me Dave, oh fuck I'm so going to cum!"

Watching her, I was sorry I couldn't see the lucky clit her finger was so frantically rubbing. It didn't matter quite as much though, not once she started slowly bouncing up and down my cock again anyway. Besides, I could see her face, and loved watching it, as she worked herself closer and closer towards what I figured was going to be one Hell of an orgasm. Well, that wasn't exactly the first time I'd been inside a girl when she came. But, it was even better then that one time I'd fucked Clea in the ass , and she'd screamed her way threw one mind blowing orgasm after another. Anita's vagina squeezed, clenching tight around my cock; and oh yeah, I felt the spasms rippling through it. Well sure, so had Clea's asshole, but not with that sort of ferocious intensity. Considering where we were when Anita started cuming, I suppose it's a good thing she doesn't scream quite as loud, or quite as much either, as my darling sister does! But, she did get real husky sounding, mostly moaning and groaning, with plenty of gasped, yeses' and mores' thrown in. Maybe it wasn't as loud, but she sure did a lot of it! And then, I just couldn't hold back my own orgasm! I grabbed for her ass, and she didn't stop me. So, I shot off, while franticly slamming her up and down my spurting cock. Wow, and considering it was my second time, fuck yes, it was another truly monumental blast! Bummer though, that time, I did lose my hard-on. Anita didn't seem to mind; and, I found myself with one very happy girl snuggling down in to my arms.

Sure, but pretty quick Anita started to giggle, so I asked her "Hey, so what's so funny?"

Still giggling, she tells me "Pretty good, huh! Fuck Dave, I've never ...well you know, done anything like that!" I guessed I believed her alright; only, right then her damn giggling was squeezing my rapidly deflating dick right out of her tight little snatch. She teased "Oops, bummer Dave;" but then, she had my face between her hands and her tongue half way down my throat. Her lips crushed hard, as she ground out a massively wicked kiss. I figured, OK then, that's that, because she rolled off me, and stumbled to her feet. I lay there, watching as she collected her shorts and tank top, and got dressed. Getting up, I pulled on my shorts; surprised to find that I'd never even bothered to pull off my shirt. I made the mistake of bending over to pick up her towel, and Anita surprised me with one damn hard swat to my ass. Deciding against smacking her with it, I just tossed it to her, while she told me "Hey, you're a pretty good fuck! Oh man, and I do love your big cock, fuck Dave, it's incredible!" And, I really loved the way her voice went all sexy as she added "You will let a poor girl have some more, won't you Dave?"

Playing Joe Cool, I waved, tossing a "Sure baby" back over my shoulder as I swaggered away, thinking, huh, wonder if Clea's still up?

It was Saturday, which meant it had been three days since that night I'd heard my brother Dave slinking in to his room. Curious, yeah and horny, I'd slipped in to a short silk robe, and slipped quietly in to his room. Un-huh, and it hadn't taken me long to get more then a mouthful of hot cum out of him either! Oh no, he was only too eager to confess; well , more like brag about having fucked my girlfriend Anita. Hey, it was a good story; gee, and I was proud, sort of anyway, of my perpetually horny brother. Yeah, well whatever, I could hardly wait for a chance to worm Anita's version out of her. So, Anita and I had spent most of that Saturday at the Mall, shopping for back to school clothes. Yeah, and I'd spent most of that day wondering just when she was going to tell me about shagging my brother. Gads, I just couldn't wait to hear her version! As soon as we got back to Anita's place, we raced to her room, anxious to model our new clothes. Hey, it's a girl thing!

I wiggled my jeans down past my butt, and plopped down on the edge of Anita's bed. Completely naked after kicking them the rest of the way off, I lay back elbows braced. Trying on clothes always seems to get me hot and sweaty; so, the sweat drying on my breasts was cool, and soon had my nipples hard and crinkly. Ignoring the finger I was casually flicking against one of those rigid nipples, Anita asked "Do you like this one?"

Giving her outfit a thoughtful once-over, I told her "Sure, it's great! And hey, that top will go great with the leather skirt too, and with jeans even." After another scrutinizing check in the mirror, Anita pulled the top off over her head, tossed it on to a chair, and followed it with her bra. Her skirt slid to the floor, and got kicked on to the growing pile. Even if I'd already worked through my somewhat less sizeable collection of newly acquired fashions, I was anything but bored! I liked the sexy feel of being naked, and lying there watching Anita make a playful striptease out of every fashion change. Bare ass naked, she bent over, reaching for her final bag. And who really cared, whether or not it was deliberate? Either way, I licked my lips, grinning as I stared at my totally excellent view of her so sweetly exposed, and shaved bare pussy. Wickedly erotic remembrances of the afternoon I spread sunscreen lavishly over practically every square inch of Anita's naked body, and then watched her blow brother Dave, well lets just say, it left me conjuring up some delicious little fantasies! Yeah, OK I confess, I've definitely been enjoying truly wicked thoughts about Anita, ever since that afternoon when I'd...ah helped out, by licking my brother's cum off her face. Right then though, staring at the wetly glistening folds of her very pretty pussy, not only were tingling shivers rippling through my stomach, but I could feel my pussy getting all hot and wet!

Anita tossed aside several seriously sleazy bras and panties; finally exclaiming "There it is! OK yeah, hey Clea, you've got to close your eyes!" Wow, and when she told me to open my eyes, she stood there wearing something I sure hadn't seen her buy. Whatever you'd call the thing, it was black, filmy, and clung provocatively to all her very sexy curves. I guess you'd have to call it a teddy, well, what there was of it anyway! Not only was it crotchless, but it was cut out leaving her tits bare too. And, Like as if the damn thing wasn't already totally killer, it was trimmed with silver chain that connected to a way cute little choker collar. Well yeah, I had a damn good idea of the effect that nasty little outfit would have on some poor unsuspecting boy. Hey, well I sure knew the effect it was having on me! Anita's always been a wickedly dirty dancer; but, the nasty little bump and grind routine she did then, would have made a stripper blush. Honestly, all on its own, my hand slid between my thighs and found my clit. Hey, I wasn't even aware that I was playing with myself until Anita giggled, pointed, and teased "Well hey girl, I hope that means you like it!"

Gosh no, I wasn't embarrassed! Actually, it turned me on; un-huh, I liked her watching me wriggle my fingers deep inside the moist heat of my vagina! Gee, and just to prove it, I kept my very wet fingers busy, caught her eye, and told her "Damn straight girl, I love it! Jesus Anita, you're probably going to give some silly guy a full on heart attack!"

Anita stopped her dancing then, and gave me a strange look. And watching her slither out of that wicked piece of lingerie, I felt my heart beat accelerate. Well sure, I suppose the two softly twisting fingers I was slowly plunging in and out of my practically on fire pussy, just might have contributed to that as well! Oh who am I kidding; it was mostly my fevered imagination, wasn't it? Whatever, while I'd watched that naughty little striptease, my mind had spun; wondering, oh my God, what is she thinking? I was still lying there braced on one elbow, with my legs dangling over the edge of her bed. I didn't know what I wanted; so, I sure didn't know what to ask, now did I! So, not really knowing if it was only a tease, or an invitation, I spread fingers, hot with my pussy's wetness, open on a thigh, and pushed my legs even wider. Wearing nothing but her impish grin, Anita strolled over, and stopped right in front of me. "Well, so if I can make you do that," she said, pointing an imperious finger at what lay exposed between my thighs, "Then, oh yeah, you're right; I'm going to blow some lucky guy's ever loving mind!" I watched her face, loving the way her Eyes never wavered, as she knelt straddling my thigh. Huskily telling me "Do it some more," she slowly lowered her fiery hot pussy, until it burned against my thigh. I didn't; because, she'd leaned forward, set a hand on either side of my hips, and started to slide her pussy back and forth. I gasped at the liquid fire pouring from her! It soaked my thigh, turning it slick with her pussy's slippery wetness. Oh God, I thought, she looks like she's going to cum! But then, she stopped, giggling while she slowly rotated, practically scorching my thigh under her grinding pussy. Laying back, I watched, anxious, but excited to experience whatever was about to happen.

I'd just made up my mind to go for it, and reach for Anita's tits. But drats, she beat me to it! So, I found myself with her fingers pinching my already thoroughly erect nipples. And the wickedly giggling little bitch was definitely not being gentle about it either. Seriously, she gave them both hard pinching twists that had me yelping and arching my back up off the bed. OK, and so what if pretty quick her teasing fingers were turning my protesting yelps in to moans of ecstatic delight! Throaty growls demanding more, I arched my back, offering her my nipples. She rolled them tenderly, ferociously pinched them, deliciously tormented them with twisting tugs, and finally made me cry out "Yes, oh God yes, do that," when she snapped hard flicking fingers against them. When she circled open palms, barely brushing them over nipples already teasingly tortured in to rigid super sensitized peaks, the poor things wanted to scream; or maybe, it was me who wanted to scream!

I heard her suck in a gasped breath, and looked up in time to catch her satisfied smirk, before she said, "Oh my God Clea, I love your fucking tits!" Well gosh, just then they were real fond of her too! Oh happy days! Apparently, as they say, Anita could multitask. So, while her steamy pussy churned against my thigh, her nimble fingers continued to inflict their delicious torture on my tits. That churning and grinding motion gave way to some serious back and forth rocking. She was biting her lower lip, and really beginning to pick up speed. Bummer, I wanted to point out a couple of things that would certainly have enjoyed a playful little nip or two; but, I didn't! Hey, no way was I going to interrupt, not when she'd gone from just looking like maybe she was about to cum, to actually doing it. Horrors, in her excitement, I thought she might just rip my poor abused nipples right off! With a loud "Oh yeah that's it, yes," her breath whooshed out, and she rocked back. Panting and giggling, she gave my nipples a final hard tweak, before moving her nasty hands to her hips. And then, after a hair tossing shake of her head, she pushed a pair of fingers between her legs. Anita was giving me another one of her devilish grins, when those fingers reappeared, looking wet enough to drip. Whooping, she insisted "Here darling, try a taste of my pussy," and pushed them in to my mouth. So, there I was sucking and licking those fingers like they were some boy's hard cock or something, and she asks "so, do you like it?" What, like as if it wasn't obvious!

Shit and damn, I let my mouth outrun my brain, blurting out "Bitch, I tasted your pussy just a couple of nights ago!" Thinking, oops, no way to take that one back, I went right ahead and told her "So, yeah smarty, and I liked it just fine too!"

OK, and looking just a bit beyond startled, Anita insisted "Oh no you didn't! Well, not unless you're in to sucking your brother's cock you sure didn't! Oh God Clea, tell me you didn't!" Damn, damn, damn, I really did try to keep from grinning, but not only did I grin like a silly fool; but I burst in to a round of serious giggling. Now that got a seriously excited Anita bouncing up and down on my thigh, and demanding "Come on Clea, give! Let's hear this wicked little story!" Sure I knew that their was no way on earth to get out of spilling my guts, but at least I did manage to get a serious promise of secrecy out of her. And, even if I had to drag it out of her, I intended to hear her version of just how David's cock ended up tasting like her pussy. So, I figured I might as well start at the beginning.

I got the ball rolling by confessing my early summer's fascination with watching Dave jacking-off. Yeah, and that meant getting to snicker at her disbelieving "No way," when I told her about how I'd done it for him, while we'd watched her playing with herself out on the patio. And of course, about how that time I'd made him blow his load in to my open mouth, without actually letting my lips touch his cock. And then, I told her that what came next was all her fault anyway. After all, hadn't it been that silly, HOW TO GIVE ORAL LIKE A PORN STAR video, that got me thinking about David and me practicing oral on each other? Gee, and the poor girl looked awfully disappointed, when she found out she hadn't been the only one to deep throat my seriously well hung brother. Honest, I tried to cheer her up by reminding her that she'd got to feel his big fat cock pumping hot cum in to her throat, earning myself a scowl with my catty "What once? Gosh anita, I had to do it scads of times!" Oh my, and I almost felt guilty when I told her he certainly hadn't needed lessons on doing a girl; that nope, the boy was a natural!

I listened to her "Damn, I knew I should have made him go down on me, damn, damn! Oh Hell, but I was in too big a hurry, bummer!" Well gee, so I just had to let her hear all about how he'd made me cum the very first time; what gloat, who me? Oh yes, and you bet I told her all about screaming in to my pillow; yeah, while I came, and came, and came!

"Gosh Anita," I told her. "No fooling, he really does know how to eat pussy! Wow, and he could make me cum even when we were sixty-nineing; and hey, I didn't even need my pillow then. Yup, theirs nothing like a mouthful of thick hard cock to keep a poor girl from screaming her fool head off!" Yeah, I'm bad; but then, being bad is so much fun! Hey, I was really having fun; and oh boy, didn't I just have poor Anita's eyes bugging out!

Anita smacked an open palm against my exposed thigh, and sarcastically asked "Oh fine, and I suppose theirs more?" But, she didn't wait for my answer, before she started sliding her very molten feeling pussy over my thigh again.

Well she was using my leg, so couldn't I tell her about using my dildo?

I wanted to grab her tits again; but, once again, I didn't. Something told me that if I reached for her, it would be the end of my story telling. So, I settled for resting my hands on her thighs, and asking "OK, so do you want to hear about Dave, and my porn star sized dildo?"

When what I'd said finally made it through to her sex crazed brain, her slip-sliding pussy stopped, and I listened to her excitedly exclaimed "What! Hey wait, what dildo? Oh my God Clea, give; come on, let's hear it!" Oh, I gave alright; well, after she stopped giggling, and had her pussy rocking on my thigh again.

"OK so, that afternoon you gave my brother that blow-job, remember, I gave you a ride home," I asked? "Well, I spotted one of those sex stores, said, fuck it, and stopped." She started to giggle again, but I didn't think anything of it. Anyway, I told her about being totally embarrassed; but, that I'd gone for it anyway, and bought this big neon blue dildo.

And, I'm telling her about trying it out that same night, and she interrupts me to say "Wait, wait, let me guess? Your brother walked in, and caught you, right?" Well yeah, she had that pretty much right! So, I went ahead and told her about Dave barging right in to my room, and catching me lubing up my big blue toy. Oh boy, and what a sweet little charge I got out of telling her just how hot it got me having him watching me use it too! But, it was lots more fun catching her wide eyed expression of disbelief, when I told her that I'd let him fuck me with it. Gosh, she was beginning to look like maybe she was going to cum again; so yeah, my little story got a teensy-weensy bit nastier. I'd just got around to the part where I was madly fingering my clit, while Dave pumped me full of thick rubber cock. And of course, I added the part about how I been cuming all over it, and screaming for more, and for him to do it harder; and gosh, suddenly I noticed Anita was doing it again! Well, she was gasping and rocking, and calling out a raspy "Wow, oh wow, oh wow!" Seriously, I didn't know if she was commenting on my story, or the orgasm crashing through her. Anyway, I stopped long enough to watch her cum again; only, that time with the insistent assist of a fast moving finger tip. Big surprise right, I really liked watching, yeah and hearing, my girlfriend cuming! Anyway, her gorgeous tits were sure heaving prettily, as she rocked back on her knees.

While Anita was busy catching her breath, I slipped a hand back between my still wide spread thighs, and put a finger to work on a clit very happy to hook back -up with it! So, I was somewhat preoccupied, and not expecting to hear "Hey, your brothers got a real big one! Fuck, I wish my stupid boyfriend's was that thick!" And, she was back giggling as she asked "OK smarty, so just how big a dildo did you get anyway?" OK, and I suppose I should have realized she was hinting around about something. But hey, by then I was using both hands; so, guess who was soaring past turned on, and rocketing in to the nearly orgasmic? But, that doesn't mean I didn't answer Anita!

"OK, well remember you showed me that one of your mothers," I said, pausing for dramatic effect, before adding "Well, yeah mine's about that size; and, that makes it about four delightful inches longer then brother dearest! Un-huh, and it's sure a whole lot thicker too!"

"No way," Anita squealed! And, she followed up her second, even more emphatically squealed "No fucking way," with a sharp slap to my belly, and "Hey, that's just to fucking hot! Come on, you still haven't said anything about me and your brother. Come on, stop playing with yourself, and talk!" Well, after that, as a matter of fact, I wasn't about to tell her anything. But hey, at least I was smiling, when I gave the finger delighting my clit a break, and used it to flip her off! Yeah, but I sort of figured she'd missed both the grin, and the one finger salute, because of her "Shit Clea, your clit really pops right out there, doesn't it?" Well duh, it sure does, and it sure was too! And, I wasn't about to answer such a silly question. So anyway, that popped out clit was demanding its finger back, and I happily complied.

onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers