Young Lust Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onwardbob
onwardbob
353 Followers

Anita moved so she was kneeling between my legs, and I used two fingers to spread my labia . I knew that would seriously show off that popped out clit, and expose it for my fast flicking finger at the same time. As my back arched, and my orgasm tore in to me, her hands came down pushing my thighs even wider apart. Oh Boy wow! Yummy, a sizzling little orgasm tore through me. That one had been a long time coming; and yippee, it brought along a couple of friends! So, while my best friend stared, I bucked, and screamed, and came, came again, screaming "Again, oh fuck yes, I'm going to cum again...more, yeah, yeah, yes, oh God, one more, yes, yes, yes...oh...yes!" yeah, well whatever; , about the time my back relaxed, and my ass settled back on to the bed, I felt her hop off. While I lay their trying to suck some air back in to my lungs, I listened to her banging drawers open and closed. I'd almost caught my breath when she settled back on to what was beginning to seem like her favorite spot. Hey, at least that time she'd dropped on to my other thigh; yes, the dry one!

Without bothering to open my eyes, I began gently bouncing my thigh, rubbing it against her velvety soft, but still flaming hot pussy. With a throatily growled "Umm, oh that's nice," she leaned in, riding my softly bucking thigh. But then, she leaned back, and still sounding breathy, asked "hey, so do you always cum that hard?" But, before I could open my eyes and answer, she added a commanding "OK smarty, open your eyes, Anita's got a surprise for you!" Well, I opened my eyes alright, just not fast enough to stop her from smacking a big red rubber dildo across my belly. She did it again, and asked "OK, that's better; so, is yours as big as mine?" So, I gave the giant flaming red dildo she was holding up like it was an ice-cream cone , a serious look. I watched her rung her tongue, suggestively, and oh so deliberately too, up its long thick length. And, I couldn't help thinking bitch; when I realized it was every inch as big as mine. Oh fine, and then I was forced to watch her sweep her tongue around its impressive head; sure, right before it disappeared in to her mouth. OK yeah, I stared, impressed as her lips slowly slid down that thick red shaft! Well Hell, Ok, it certainly sent quivering convulsions rippling through my vagina.

Not at all happy about admitting it, I told her "yeah right, I guess it's about the same size as mine alright!" But, catty little bitch that I can be, I added "But, it's kind of hard to be sure when you've got half of it in your mouth!" Well, I'm pretty sure I was only teasing, meow! Well, at least she didn't get her lips any further down hers then I'd managed with mine; maybe, I'd even done a little bit better! Whatever, I was real happy to see her lips retreating back up her dildo's thick length. Out of her mouth it slid, glistening wet and looking slippery. And then, with what sure sounded more like a snicker then a giggle, she maneuvered that thick dildo's big head right up against my pussy's opening. One hard twist, and she'd pushed that fat head in to my vagina. The excitement flashing in her eyes should have warned me; and, maybe it did too! Still though, I let loose with one damn loud and very startled gasp, when she slammed the rest of that monster in to me. And, you bet I mean slammed; and that's slammed with a solid ten inches of deliciously thick rubber cock. Anita twisted and corkscrewed it around deep inside me, while she bounced on my thigh and cackled. Oh God, and I loved the feel of her dildo churning hand grinding hard against my pussy; oh boy, especially when it slid over my clit! I mean wow; I was shivering and quivering just from the thought of her holding that big cock inside me. But of course, it just didn't fill me; oh no, she had that puppy doing lots of wicked tricks.

I figured Anita was sort of getting off on it too; anyway, she sure sounded breathy when she finally got around to demanding "Now darling talk! Let's hear all about how you ended up tasting my pussy! Details, give me details, come on spill it!" So, I waited, wondering what she'd do next. But gads, when her thumb gave my clit a couple of experimental flicks, I just couldn't stop myself from bucking up. And, well damn, all that did was give the horrid bitch the chance to gloat, and tease me with "Come on, if I like your little story, then maybe, I'll give you a real nice fucking! What fun, oh yeah I'd love to make you cum!"

OK, that sure sounded like grand fun to me too; only, there was a little something I wanted to pry first! So, I sweetly suggested, without even giggling "Sure, but first you have to kiss me." And then, I sweetly ordered "Kiss me the way you kissed David. And, I'm talking about the way you kissed him, when you were sitting on his big cock! Do it, and then, I'll spill my guts!" Gosh, and David was right too, Anita really can kiss! Like wow, I mean really kiss, totally hot and nasty!

Oh sure, you better believe I remember the night I fucked my sister Clea's girlfriend Anita, fucked her twice in fact! Yup, and then playing Joe Cool, I'd blithely walked away from her, with nothing but a wave, and a "Sure baby." OK, and I sure hoped she'd meant her "Hey David, I just can't wait to try that big fat cock of yours again!" Un-huh, and then as soon as I was out of sight, Joe Cool bolted through the front door, and up the stairs in a mad dash for the bathroom. Fuck, this boy felt like he needed to piss a fucking river! I didn't even bother to pop in and see what Clea was up to, but headed straight for my room. Thinking I'd take a shower, I stopped long enough to shrug out of my T shirt, drop my shorts, and kick off my tennis shoes. So, I'm standing there dick in hand, and getting royally annoyed, because nothing is happening! Fuck, I hate that wait when I have to piss real, real bad! I'm muttering, come on, come on, when I hear my bedroom door open and close. It's Clea, of course! Watching in the mirror, I caught her impish grin as she came up behind me. The short silk robe she wore hung open, showing off her perky tits and their pointy pink nipples.

She caught me looking, and that's when she reached around and knocked my hand off my dick. Its Clea, so she's giggling, and telling me "I'll hold it for you; gosh, I hope I know how to aim it!" Hey, it isn't easy to piss, when some nearly naked girl's got your dick in her hand; go on try it, you'll see! And, it didn't help matters any, when she moved closer, and pressed her soft warm body against me. Her giggling sent hard hot nipples jiggling across my back; but all I could think about was the heat pouring from her pussy. Giving my dick little shakes, she whispered encouragements. "Come on Dave, let it go," she coaxed, "Be good; do what your very nasty minded sister says, and she'll make it worth your while!" Well things worked out; un-huh, and it turned out she was a pretty good aim too. But that was different; sure, same weapon, but different ammunition, and for sure a different target. Usually, Clea's only aiming my cock to make sure she gets my load of cum just where she wants it. Well, and Clea truly loves the taste of cum, so that's usually right in to her waiting mouth. Given a choice though, I prefer to jam her head down, and shoot it straight down her throat. Hey, but I sure don't object to blowing it all over her tits, or even getting it splashed over my stomach; either way, count on it, Clea's going to collect her taste of cum. Yup, its pretty fucking hot watching her lick it off my stomach, or swiping a big finger full of the stuff off her tits, or belly, and then popping it in to her mouth.

With my dick secured in a fist, Clea led me from the bathroom. Pushing me down on my bed, she dropped to her knees. You bet I sat back up, and scooted my ass over to the edge of the bed, and in a hurry too! Just the way she looked at my cock had it half way to hard! And, it was still growing when her tongue flicked out to lick my balls. Un-oh, trouble? Her tongue was still licking its way up my shaft, when she paused, and shot me this real quizzical look. Whatever, she didn't stop, just kept right on working that marvelous tongue. Back and forth, it slowly flicked and licked, teasing its way towards my cock's waiting head. Oops, and it had just dawned on me what she was wondering about, when she did stop! Leaning back on her knees, her hands went to her hips, and she exclaimed "Hey buster, what's up? That's pussy I'm tasting!" Giving my thigh a sharp slap for emphasis, she demanded Oh you nasty boy, you just better tell me who you've been fucking!" Hey, it turns out; Clea can suck cock and listen at the same time.

After my muttered "OK, yeah OK," Clea rubbed her hands together, grinned up at me, and grabbed a fistful of cock. And, she sure didn't waste any time sucking its head in to her mouth. A raised eyebrow, and some sharp nip, were enough to start me talking. So, as I began my story, I lay back braced on my elbows, watching my sister alternating tantalizingly slow trips up and down my cock's full length, with the exquisitely fast popping of my cock's head in and out of her mouth. Hey, and I didn't even feel guilty; nope, in fact, I really liked telling her all about fucking her best friend Anita!

I even let her get away with interrupting once! But, when she started muttering about how alone, miserable, and horny she'd been, "Yeah, and with you two doing it right out there too;" well Hell, I just had to shut her up! And honest, just as soon as I'd finished telling her my hot little tale, I let go of her head! A lot of people wouldn't believe it, but not even Clea can talk with eight throbbing inches of hard cock buried deep in her throat.

Gee, she was giving me the evil eye, besides I really was curious, so I asked "Be honest, could you really taste pussy on my cock?"

Her look, and her "Well duh," had me feeling like a dork, even before she added her sweetly sarcastic "Of course I could silly! It's a pretty tough taste to miss, don't you think?" She paused long enough to wrap a fist around my cock, grab my balls with her other hand, and giggle while informing me "But hey, do you know what; I kind of like the taste of pussy! Maybe, I'll just have to see how Anita feels about letting a curious little bitch go down on her! Oh God, I'd so make her scream!" I could tell she meant it too. I mean hey, it didn't take a rocket scientist to see how fired up just thinking about doing Anita had her. Well shit, but that had me regretting having blown a chance to go down on Anita! Tell you what though; I'd gladly have given up a chance, if it meant I'd get to watch Clea slip between Anita's thighs. Oh fuck me silly that would be hot! Anyway, right then, my very hot and horny sister was holding my balls in one hand, while her fist blazed up and down my spit slick cock's shaft. Hell, she didn't even slow down when she ask "So, did you make her cum? Buddy boy, you just better have fucked her good!"

Oops, I guess I'd left out the bit about Anita's practically waking up the whole neighborhood with her damn screaming. So, I reminded her "Hey sis, didn't I fuck her twice!" And then, while she absolutely tortured the head of my cock with the pointy tip of her tongue, I squirmed, and tried to tease her some. "Gosh Clea, when she was riding my cock her finger was all over her clit. You're probably the only one in the neighborhood who didn't know she was cuming," I told her. And then, I hit her with a low blow. You know sis, she's almost as wild as you, maybe even as loud too!" That's weird; I thought when Clea popped a finger in to her mouth. Yeah, and her nasty grin sure should have clued me in, but I was to busy bragging about shooting off twice! So, like boom, Clea just pushed that wet finger up my poor unsuspecting asshole. Now, I'd heard about that; and that some guys even like it! But, it was sure something new for this boy, and I wasn't so sure.

Naturally, Clea was all giggles as she pumped that finger in and out; slowly at first, and then faster. Well hell, I thought about reaching for a bottle of lube, but figured that would only encourage her. So, while her finger cranked away, honest, it felt like about a foot deep in my poor asshole, she suggested "Relax Dave, come on now, give it a try! Hey, maybe you'll like it! Hell, my stupid boyfriend sure does!" Well, it was different, actually sort of interesting I guess; and hey, at least it didn't hurt! Yeah, but then her soft lips were popping on and off my cock's head, and well, her finger was beginning to feel pretty good. Clea really loves doing that head Popping thing, and does a pretty swell job of sucking while she's at it too. I was just beginning to think about filling her mouth with a hot load of cum, when wham-o, she slammed her mouth down, burying my cock's surprised head eight inches deep in her throat. Yup, my very sexy sister loves doing that too! Whatever, automatically my hands reached for her head. I mean damn, theirs just something so unbelievably erotic about holding tight to a girl's head when your cock's half way down her throat! Sure, and having her finger blazing away in my asshole; well, somehow that really intensified things! I lay there with my hands tangled in her hair, feeling her finger twisting as she pumped it in and out; wham-o, and suddenly there was this swelling sensation way deep in my ass. And it didn't matter that I couldn't think; I wouldn't have known what to think anyway! I swear that swelling seemed to pulse and throb as it blasted down and tore through my balls, right before it just fucking exploded up my cock! Afterward, it occurred to me that it felt something like a tennis ball being pumped through a garden hose; well, something like that anyway. Yeah, and that monster load erupted, jetting massive spurts of hot cum in to Clea's throat. Yup, and just about the same way that ball would have exploded out of that hose! Poor Clea didn't complain, but it's for sure she never tasted any of that massive load. Hey now, considering it was my third time in about a half hour, I was busy patting myself on the back. So, I didn't even realize I was still holding Clea's head down, well not until she bit me. I mean like wow, bit me, and yanked her fucking finger out of me at the same time! Wow, OK so I didn't actually shoot; but, it sure felt like I'd fired off another round! But, that wasn't quite the end of our little encounter, no way!

Clea was giggling again, giving me a playful shove, and ordering "Scoot back!" Scrambling up on the bed, she chided me for neglecting Anita, insisting you're a wicked, and very bad little boy, and I'm going to teach you a lesson!" She threw herself on top of me, laughing and pinning my arms out to the side. Scooting forward, she sat on my chest, still pretending to hold my arms pinned down. Grinning down at me, she asked "So, buddy boy are you ready for a big taste of hot juicy pussy?" I stuck my tongue out at her, and got a "Un-huh, thought so," before she crawled up, and plopped her steamy pussy down on my face. OK, and yeah that was the first time I'd had Clea, or any girl for that matter, sitting on my face. It's pretty fun alright; especially the feel of all that silky smooth, and slippery soft stuff sliding all over your face. My tongue was moving, trying to lick up as much of that delicious wetness as it could collect. But, Clea was giggling, and using my face like a slip n' slide, drenching it with her hot slippery juices. Grabbing hold of her hips, I finally pin her down, and push my tongue in to her vagina. Wow, and Clea was so fucking wet that I almost thought that I was drinking her! I was quite happily, and busily tongue fucking her, when she ordered "Make me cum! Now David; please, yes right now, do it, make me cum!" Getting her off the first time was a piece of cake, well OK, make it instant cake! Seriously, it couldn't have taken more then about three licks right to the clit, hard and fast, before she was shoving fingers in to her mouth to stifle her cries. She hadn't said anything about stopping at just one, so I held on tight, and just kept right on licking! Well she wriggled and she squirmed, and I ignored her no's, her stop's, and her strangled sounding string of easy's too. And guess what, pretty quick, she was insisting, yup insisting "Again, do it Dave...oh fuck yes, take me...more, more, more...that's it, oh God don't stop...God, God, eat me, more, yes more!" You bet, my apparently orgasm addicted sister took more, came again, came some more, and then she went right on cuming! Gee, the only way I knew she was done, well for sure anyway, was when she just melted like butter in a hot frying pan, collapsing in to a heap of shuddering and shaking girl. So yeah, I held her while she trembled and gasped for breath; thinking, hey, I really do love everything about eating pussy! And, as it turned out I was especially fond of having pussy delivered right to my face, and served piping hot, who knew!

So, with Anita sitting on my thigh, and getting real good at fucking me with her fiery red dildo, I'd told her my brother's version of her shameless seduction. Hey, shameless is good; gee, I was proud of her, yeah sure, Dave too! I'd finished my story, and was beginning to think she'd taken up permanent residence on my thigh; and, I wasn't sure she'd ever take her big red dildo out of my pussy either. Oh sure, but then she'd sure gotten in a lot of practice pumping, twisting, corkscrewing, and generally speaking fucking me silly with it.

Hey, I'm not complaining; but, Anita was pitching a bitch, grumping "Hey wait! That brother of yours didn't go down on me!" Ms. Grump giggled, letting me know, "Yeah well, so who cared anyway? This greedy piggy wanted to feel that big fat cock of his fucking something besides her throat! Oh well, next time! But, oh my God, I sure did love his cock!"

I thought about it, but reconsidered, deciding not to tell Anita that I'd almost gone ahead and fucked him that night. After the awesome tongue lashing he'd given me, the sweetheart had held me while this seriously over done girl tried to collect her sex scrambled wits. Gads, his arms were around me, and his big cock was right there, pressing hot and hard against my belly; and, all it would have taken was for me to scoot forward a little. Oh God, and it would have slipped in to me so easily too! And, right then, I'm sorry, but I wanted it inside me so very badly! Whatever, Anita didn't hear any of that, but she did get to hear about the hand job I gave him. What, are you kidding? No way would I have left the darling boy lying there, not while that big cock of his was standing at rigid attention anyway! Gee, I been horny, not crazy! Come to think of it, I'd spent most of that summer in that condition! Yup, and lying there with ten inches of Anita's red dildo stuffed in to me, I still suffered from a case of the stark raving hornies. Gosh, and that's even after the sweet little orgasms my well trained finger, and about ten pistoning inches of Anita's fat rubber cock had torn out of me!

So while I tried to catch my breath, I panted through a wicked little description of the hand-job I'd given David. Honest, it was an accident; really, I didn't mean to leave out the part about him practically drowning me with the colossal mouthfuls of yummy cum he'd pumped in to my mouth! Yeah, well Anita didn't buy it either.

"Oh sure, let me guess," she rather snidely said, before cattily suggesting "Then, I suppose you held his fat cock's throbbing head in your mouth, gagging on the torrents of thick hot cum he pumped in to it, right?"

"Well yeah," I teased right back, "Well except for that gagging part. Oh yeah, and you left out the part about how deliciously creamy it was, umm yum!" So yeah, I'm probably lucky she didn't try to brain me with that flaming red dildo, but don't think she didn't try to fuck my brains out with it! It was pretty obvious she loved fucking me, probably as much as she'd liked hearing my story. Un-huh, that tasty combination had done a number on me too. So, I reached a hand down, intending to reintroduce a finger to my revived, and screaming for attention clit.

onwardbob
onwardbob
353 Followers