Young Lust Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onwardbob
onwardbob
353 Followers

Dave piped in then, reminding me, "Sure you did sis...want to tell Wayne what you were doing when it was that rubber dick in your mouth instead of my cock?" Hell yes I wanted to! Only the little shit tried beating me to it, rudely blurting out, "Yeah dude...she was sucking her pussy's juices off this monster size blue dildo she loves using...and..."

I cut him off there, sticking out my tongue, before explaining, "Monster size my sweet ass! Wayne...he's just jealous because its bigger and loads prettier then his!"

I shut-up, and let Dave tell his buddy about how he yanked the dripping wet thing out of my pussy. Then, I let him brag about how he held it in place, and shoved my head down, ordering, "Take it all sis...because...then yeah...you're going to be able to brag to Anita about how you deep throated ten inches of cock while you got your ass fucked!" I did; sure, and I did too! But, I just had to smack the beast's chest, when he told Wayne, "Yeah...I was afraid the folks would hear her cuming! I mean hey...she really gets loud...and anyway...it made a great gag!"

Well fuck you, I thought! And then, when what I wanted to think about was another orgasm fix, I found myself wondering if maybe I should demonstrate, just in case Wayne thought my asshole brother was exaggerating! But damn, that's when the darling said, "Damn girl...but I do love fucking your sexy little ass!" Well that had Wayne looking dazed again; like maybe he was thinking, fuck, I'm in way over my head!

I leaned over and distracted the poor dazzled boy by swirling my tongue around the dancing head of his cock. Then, I bounced another slap off Dave's chest, Jabbing a finger, and ordering "That's enough out of you buster, shut up, and lay still!"

Another jabbed finger, and a giggled, "Right there buck-o," showed Wayne right where I wanted him!

I got things started with a bounce that rode me up and down the thick length of my brother's cock. Another bounce, and then I spiraled my way about half way up that sweet cock. Wow, and oh my but this girl was wet! Yummy, and Dave's cock felt like a solid rod of well oiled steel...flaming hot steel! I could almost picture my pussy's juices flowing in hot rivulets down that lovely cock too. And I didn't have to look to know that my thighs were both wet; but of course, I did!

Not that they weren't both already staring; but what the Hell, I figured I'd see if I could get a rise out of them! I was still slowly rotating my hips half way up that flaming cock, when I reached between my slippery thighs, using my fingers to spread my pussy's labia apart. Wow, I was on fire; gosh, I half expected to see a spurt of steam! No steam, but a teasing finger tip let me know the guy's were gawking at one magnificently exposed bit of seriously protruding clit. Honestly, it jutted out, so swollen that I was afraid the poor little thing might just explode if I didn't cum soon, really it did!!

Oh sure I could have just gone for it, but that would have been way too easy! I could probably have been screaming my way through an orgasm, oh say, quicker then either Dave or Wayne could have counted to three. Me, I would never have made it to three, no way! Besides, I was having fun performing like some slutty little porn starlet, so I sort of eased in to it. For openers, I lightly stroked my super sensitized nub with a finger tip, teasing, and rubbing tight circles around it. Yeah, and by the time my rotating hips were pumping up and down the thick slick shaft of Dave's cock, well I was already busily dancing that finger, rubbing it's tip in fast hard circles right on the damn thing! OK, and if I hadn't had an audience, well wham-o, this girl would have turned loose the screaming orgasm desperate to escape her clit. Only, I didn't!

Backing off, with one hand holding me spread wide, and of course utterly exposed, I put one finger to work tapping out a rhythmic beat on my tautly stretched, silkily smooth clit. And oh Fuck, if I was teasing those gawking boys, well then I was torturing little old me! I slowed my drumming finger to something just a bit less then fucking frantic. Then, because I just couldn't resist the temptation, I slammed myself up and down Dave's wondrously hard cock a few delicious times. Stopping, I held just its fat head, squeezed in the molten grip of my vagina. Oh my, and when I rotated my hips, well golly gee, guess who's happy little G-spot was right there in the way? Hey, apparently it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what I was up to. I was in no position to answer! Whatever, Wayne was talking to Dave anyway, and asking, "Fuck guy...have you ever seen a clit looking like that? Oh fuck that's fucking gnarly...and what's she up to...working her G-spot, or something?"

Right or not, I still didn't much care for Dave's smartass, "Shit...just watch...she's going to go fucking nuts...and, I won't even have to move!" Nuts, who me? Yeah well, I figured that it was at least possible that I could cum without going nuts, or screaming my fool head off either. But, could I do it in front of an audience and with my brother's fat cock tickling my G-spot? OK, probably not, but I figured maybe I could manage a couple of quick little ones. Yeah, and then I'd let them see me go nuts; I'd just have to! Figuring I couldn't do it with my G-spot exploding pleasure through me, I stopped pumping and twisting around the top half of Dave's steamy cock. So, with a finger drumming away on an incredibly erect bit of over exposed, and awesomely sensitive clit, I started bouncing, letting that big fat head pop in and out of my vagina's tight little opening! I figured they'd never notice little old me biting my lip, at least not with the cute way my tits were bouncing. Of course, that's supposing they ever pulled their eyes away from the sight of that big cock penetrating me over and over, or the finger frantically trying to beat my clit in to submission, as if!

Eyes scrunched shut, and gnawing on my lower lip, I managed to ride my way through a sweet pair of sizzling climaxes; you know, the kind that barely break a sweat! OK, so I was panting; I was still quiet, and oh so lady like! Hey, I wanted to growl, maybe even screech; but, I barely did more then whimper a few pathetic moans. Yippee, score one for me!

OK, so maybe the boys bought it, but yeah, I knew better! Sure, I'd managed to bite back the urge to let the entire neighborhood know I was cuming, but I'd discovered something very interesting. Apparently, and maybe its why bondage is supposed to work, all that concentration I'd put in to keeping my mouth shut, sort of focused the sensations roaring out of my clit. Anyway, that pair of orgasms tore through me with an electrifying intensity that left my vagina convulsing around the rigid cock I was sitting on. Nope, no way was I letting on! So, I gave them each a shy little grin, and asked, "OK...now that I'm all warmed up...anybody want to watch me cum?"

Yeah, and I forgave, OK ignored Dave's nastily snickered, "Right...what she means Wayne is, are we ready to listen to her!"

Well if my vagina was still rippling, my poor G-spot was throbbing. I maneuvered myself back in to position, with just enough thick hard cock penetrating me to place its fat head right where I wanted it. Yup, I was ready for action! Hands on my hips, I made like a hula dancer. Hips churning, I added in just the teensiest bit of up and down, sucked in a breath, and blew out a purry, "Oh fuck yes...umm!" Their eyes eating me up, I rode up high, rotating around the cushy head of my smirking brother's cock. I felt absolutely naughty, and oh I don't know, like totally sexual!

Finding my rhythm, I watched their faces and slid a hand between my thighs. Knowing they were too busy watching wet pink pussy swirling around a hard hunk of cock to ever see my grin of smug satisfaction, I reached for my already pulsing clit. Doing a wickedly sensual slow motion dance, I rotated, bounced, and lightly stroked a circling finger tip around my clit. My brother's cock was tearing pleasure out of my sweet inner spot, my finger was grinding more out of my clit, and seeing their expressions of utter awe added another layer of delicious sexual thrill. I fought off the first surging orgasmic wave, hamming it up like I was playing a part in a porno. Well who knew; but my trash talking, and sexily over blown moans and groans, actually acted like a fucking trigger! Yup, and wham-o, the next thing I knew I was bellowing out an unending, and barely exaggerated stream of yeses! A very real, "Yes...yes...yes...oh fuck," and oh yeah, I was definitely screaming, "I'm cuming...oh fuck me...I'm cuming!" Of course, as my volume increased, and you bet it did, not only were my hips whipping my vagina around Dave's cock, but I was franticly pistoning myself up and down its long thick length. Oh fuck yes; the orgasms that blasted through me were like nothing I'd ever experienced before! Gee and all I'd done different was, well to take my time, invite my G-spot to join in, and oh yeah, do it out in our back yard, riding my brother's cock, and with his best friend looking on! Well yeah, I guess that might explain it, huh!

Chapter Six: Wayne doubles her pleasure, doubles her fun

I knelt there beside Dave's recliner, watching and listening in disbelief, as Ashley picked up speed. She was a wild woman; like some berserk sex crazed nympho, she was furiously triggering her clit, and flinging herself up and down her brother's cock! Then fuck, she just went off! You know, off, like as in a freaking atomic bomb or something! Ashley's head was whipping back and forth, she was shuddering, and I could see her stomach muscles rippling. I just knew these monstrous body-racking orgasms were blasting right the fuck through her. Shit, I didn't know a woman could cum like that! Honestly, I wasn't sure she'd ever stop cuming, or screaming either!

I almost freaked, but I looked over at Dave, and he didn't seem bothered! To think, besides dealing with his sister's out of control orgasmic romp, wow, it had been his cock she'd been pounding her pussy up and down! Wow, go figure! Anyway, figuring fuck it; I listened to Ashley telling anyone with in a half mile radius that she was cuming! Hey, forget about the wildly uninhibited, but still almost casual way she'd taken those earlier warm-up orgasms! Yeah Dave had warned me, but oh fuck, she just kept cuming, and screaming, "I'm gonna cum again," over, and over again!

Hey now, just watching Dave's exhibitionist sister's, wildly erotic orgasmic ride had me thinking about busting a nut! And I wasn't the guy with the stunningly uninhibited blonde cuming all over his cock either! So yeah, I wondered about poor Dave. Shit, He just laid there grimacing, while his sister came all over his cock, absolutely drowning it in her pussy's slippery juices. Beats me, but I figured he wasn't ready; anyway, it sure looked like he was fighting hard not to cum. I guess you could say that Ashley was cuming enough for both of them, yeah, or an army; only somehow, I doubted poor Dave saw it that way! Then, just when I thought maybe Ashley was winding down; well what do you know, turned out she was only catching her breath!

Ashley was actually giggling, when she braced her hands on Dave's chest, coyly asking, "One more...OK ...just one more!" If I had to guess, I say the look Dave gave her, pretty much said, sis, you're really going to owe me! Well she started to slowly rock her hips, and that's something she hadn't done with me earlier. She was growling deep in her throat, and I saw it when she began giving her hips a grinding twist with every forward rock. Ashley's eyes were open and shining, her face was flushed, and her lips were quirked in this wicked little grin. I liked what I saw; so, I watched her face, I mean really watched it! OK sure, unless I wanted to move around behind her again, there just wasn't much else to watch anyway! Besides, with the way she'd already picked up the tempo, it was real obvious that she was going right for it.

Sounding like an erotic cheerleader, she chanted out her, "Come on...come on...yes, that's it...yes, yes, yes!" Sure, but she looked like an angel, OK, an angel wearing an impish grin! Only, unlike the girls in the porno's I'd watched, I knew Ashley's climaxes were for real. Yeah, and if you ask me , on the ten point scale of things, the sort of unrestrained, passionately intense orgasms Ashley was enjoying, probably bounced her score up to something like twenty anyway! I mean hey, its all right there, the excitement, the passion, the concentration as it builds; and then, there's the way it all just seems to melt in to that Moment of ultimate release. When the woman is as freely expressive as Ashley is, it's a beautiful, yeah, and sensual thing to witness!

Ashley never looked hotter then she did with her head thrown back, squealing a final shrill, "Oh fuck me...yes!"

Breathless and panting, Ashley slumped forward, briefly resting her forehead on Dave's chest. OK, so she was too busy trying to catch her breath to grin, but yeah, that mischievous grin of hers was right there, blazing out of her eyes. Then, a laughing Ashley was sitting up, arms thrown skyward, and whooping, "Woowoo!" Looking ready for more, she thumped his chest, and got as far as, "Hey Dave," before her question turned in to another squealed, "Woowoo!" Yeah because Dave's hands had just shot out from under his head, and collected a double handful of her smoking hot ass.

Looking unbearably sexy with her ass in his hands, and his cock buried deep in her vagina, Ashley giggled and clasped her hands behind her back. Grinning menacingly, she issued a taunting challenge. With a whole lot of emphasis on the word, hard, she asked, "So...brother dearest...what do you think? Could you just maybe...manage to give a girl a good hard fuck?" Somehow, I didn't suppose Dave was going to have any trouble delivering!

Good hard fuck; Hell yes, Ashley got that alright! Hands locked firmly on her ass, Dave lifted, riding her up the full rigid nine-inch length of his wetly glistening, pussy drenched cock. Then, with a grunt, he brought her crashing back down. Wow, and I mean slamming doesn't even begin to cover what he did with her! Slowly at first, then steadily faster and faster, he lifted, and then powered her back down. Fuck, and in perfect accompaniment to that wild bouncing, he was positively jackhammering thrusts up in to her!

Leaning back in to her brother's hands, Ashley took that ride, throatily groaning, "ooh," after, "Ooh!"

After powering in a final, wicked flurry of thrusts, he stopped, holding his sister's pussy poised just above the darkly engorged head of his cock. Hands still behind her back, Ashley sang out with another one of those silly woo woos! Then, grinning down at her brother, she started to giggle. Fuck, I wanted to applaud when her giggles turned in to snickers as she ordered, and it was most definitely an order, "Come on Dave...hey...try fucking me hard!"

Her brother obliged! Yup, only Dave let go of Ashley. Then bucking his hips furiously, turning his big cock in to a saddle, he bounced her like a cowgirl riding a bronco! I didn't figure any woman could cum, not being flung around, and fucked with the ferocity Ashley was being fucked with anyway! OK, so she wasn't cuming; big deal, her whooped screams made it awfully clear she was having a ball!

Impressed that he hadn't, I honestly wondered just when Dave was going to blow his load! Apparently, that was on Ashley's mind too. Anyway, she was fluttering her hands, and crying out a frantic, "Whoa there...come on Dave...don't cum yet!" To my absolute amazement, he actually stopped!

Scowling an eyebrow raised look of astonished disbelief at his sister's ridiculous order, he thundered, "Why? And Ashley...it better be good...or I'm going to spank that pretty ass of yours until it glows!" hey, I for one believed him!

Somehow, Ashley managed to sound pouty, while cooing out a teasing, "really Dave...gosh...but that does sound like fun!"

Half expecting to see her hop off Dave; then , bend over and assume the position, I wasn't prepared to have my cock grabbed, or to be yanked forward by it either. Only before I could launch a bitch about being turned in to her pull toy, her idea of just what to do with her captured prize sort of distracted me. It wasn't even me she asked! Nope, coaxing Dave, she asked, "Look Dave ...Wayne's all big and nice hard! Do you suppose...if maybe...I asked him real nice...gosh...do you think he be willing to help a poor girl out with another one of those nasty first time things?"

Not waiting for an answer, but squeezing the raging hard-on I'd been sporting for what seemed like forever, she lightly ran her fist along its throbbing length. Then, giving me a saucy wink, she positively purred, "Umm...yup, you're certainly up for what I have in mind!"

Well fuck, I still didn't have a clue; but Apparently Dave had figured out what she had in mind. Silly me, even after he pointed at the bottle of sunscreen sitting on the patio table, and asked, "Hey buddy...how about you grab that bottle of sunscreen," well, I was still clueless. Meanwhile, Ashley was bouncing and clapping; so, I figured what the Hell! Besides, she'd let go of my cock!

Curious, and anticipating who knew what, I wanted to run over and grab that damn bottle! Only, and being a cool dude, I walked. By the time I made it back, Ashley was at it again! Back on the bounce, she was busily pistoning herself up and down Dave's cock! Only, she was whimpering, "Oh God...oh god...Dave you're a beast!" Yeah well, but then he did have a pretty firm hold on her nipples! Ouch, I mean hey, it did sort of look like he intended to twist them right off her tits! Only Ashley was grinning, definitely not grimacing; so yeah, I was reminded that the girl liked it rough!

Ashley was still riding up and down her brother's cock, when she whooped, "Yippee," and slapped his hands away! Sitting upright, still with her brother's cock buried deep in her, she turned, complaining, "Dave's such a beast...really...he is!" Sure, but she was chuckling, when she politely added, "Thank-you Wayne," and snatched that bottle of sunscreen right out of my hand! Yeah, and she didn't waste any time getting some poured in to her open palm either!

Head cocked coquettishly, Ashley caught my eye, feigned a shy smile, blew it by giggling, and finally managed to get out, "Bee...it's so embarrassing to always have to ask...oh well...hey Wayne, want to fuck my ass?"

Funny, she sure didn't look embarrassed, anything but! It's not like she bothered waiting for an answer anyway! Nope, she just reached out, and began spreading that handful of oil over my cock. For sure, I wasn't about to tell her that I'd only fucked one other chick in the ass! Besides, that night, I'd been to drunk to appreciate it anyway! So yeah I was looking forward to giving it another try.

Oops, only it dawned on me that hey, the sexy blonde who'd just so brazenly asked me to fuck her ass, was sitting there with her vagina crammed full of hard cock. Yeah, so did that mean she was thinking, double penetration? But oh fuck, did I really want to be that close to some other guy's cock? OK I thought, Dave's my buddy; and for sure, neither one of us is gay! So naturally, I decided, sure, why not! But fuck, that had me thinking about that brother/sister thing again. So, I reminded myself, being as how he's really only her stepbrother, what's the big deal? Besides, who was I trying to kid? Yeah right, I knew my reluctance was total bullshit; because, right from the beginning that brother/sister thing had been nothing but a fucking turn-on! What, was I going to look at Ashley's face, ignore the look of excited anticipation burning in her eyes, and tell her no? Hell no, I'd jacked-off too many times fantasizing about doing a double penetration to do anything that dumb!

onwardbob
onwardbob
353 Followers