Young Lust Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers

Maybe Ashley sensed my Momentary hesitation; whatever, sounding eager and hopeful, she asked, "Come on Wayne...I really want you too...so...won't you please fuck my ass?" OK, sure it was a kick to hear her asking. Only, I sure hoped she hadn't actually thought that I'd even considered saying no! Then, before I could apologize for making her ask twice, she was saying, " Honestly Wayne...it's going to be my first real double penetration...oh my God...and I'm going to be just so fucking full of hard cock!"

Feeling like the total dork, I never did say yes. Hey, but I did manage a dry mouthed, but definitely vigorous nod! Luckily, Ashley got the message, and with a squealed, "Oh my God...I'm going to do it," she leaned forward, bracing her hands on either side of Dave's shoulders.

That made it my move; so, with my dick screaming, go...go...go, I went! Moving carefully, I maneuvered, managing to crawl up and kneel between Dave's outstretched legs. Awesome, because that left me right behind his unbelievable sister's very tasty looking ass. Never mind over crowded, that poor recliner was definitely overloaded. Once in position though, I took a Moment to enjoy the view. And in that bright sunshine, Ashley's pussy glistened, swollen labia stretched taunt around Dave's thick cock. Yeah, well there was still one Hell of a lot of shiny wet, and damn thick cock showing below that very tasty looking bit of pussy. While I stared, Ashley pillowed her head on her brother's chest, almost like she was waiting patiently. Right, as if!

Ashley's position left the curvy cheeks of her ass spread wide, showing off her puckered little opening. Right there, just above where Dave's cock disappeared, it beckoned, offering me a wide-open target. I settled my hands on her hips, and let the slippery head of my cock slide down the cleft of that very tasty looking bit of ass. Wagging that inviting target, Ashley cajoled, "Hurry Wayne...oh God...I want to feel you inside me!"

Being pretty damn anxious to be inside her, I used my hand to guide my cock's head to her opening. Way to impatient to draw it out, I gave a little flip of my hips, and watched it pop out of sight. Hey now, I wasn't in so big a hurry that I didn't take the time to repeat that sweet little move, several times in fact! Then, with Ashley squealing, "Ooh...ooh...yes," I steadily pushed deeper.

Dave who? I mean hey, right then all I was aware of was the feel of the tight, slick heat cocooning my cock! Well that, and just how fucking incredible it felt pushing my cock deeper in to Ashley's ass! What do you know, I didn't stop pushing until I was buried balls deep, imagine that!

It didn't exactly come as a surprise; but Ashley didn't give me time to savor the sweet feel of my cock being nestled deep in her ass. Nope, she started rotating her hips, pointedly insisting, "OK Wayne...that's yummy...now...if you don't mind...fuck me already!" Well shit, and I was already worried about blowing my load, yeah, and way too prematurely too! I knew she meant it, But I also knew just what would happen if I gave in to her emphatically demanded, "Do it Wayne...come on...slam it to me...yeah, come on...fuck my ass hard!"

My good buddy Dave came to my rescue, sort of anyway! Engineering a timely diversion, Dave told Ashley, "Hey sis...maybe you should shut up and chill! We're driving the bus now...OK?"

After a derisive snort, and a muttered, "Yeah whatever," Ashley shifted, bracing up on her outstretched arms. Oops, and that's when I couldn't ignore the fact that Dave's big cock was also deep inside Ashley. Yeah well, because once she'd moved, well there just wasn't any ignoring the fact that our cocks were only separated by a thick membrane! Anyway, with Ashley off his chest, he started bucking slow jabbing thrusts up in to her. Hey, I've never worried about being gay, and believe me, I'm not! Still, I've got to admit it, having the fat head of his thick cock pressing and sliding against mine felt pretty damn good! Un-huh, but it was still a little on the weird side! So maybe that explains why I was stuck there, motionless and staring. Yeah, I was mesmerized all right, by the sight of my throbbing cock disappearing in to Ashley's asshole. Whatever, the bottom line is that right then, for some stupid reason, I wasn't fucking Ashley's exceedingly sexy ass!

Sounding decidedly impatient, Ashley reminded me of precisely what she wanted, with a sarcastically delivered, "Anytime now Wayne...like move it already...get busy...and fuck that ass your big cocks parked in!" Well fuck, apparently my tongue was stuck too! But once again, Dave to the rescue!

Warning his impatient sister, Dave ordered, "Quiet Ashley...or I'll have Wayne spank your ass! Hey...and I'm talking...before he fucks it too!"

I thought, whoa there! It's not like I wouldn't have loved to spank Ashley's ass. Only gosh, to do it, I'd have to have pulled my cock out of it first. Right, and I wasn't about to do anything quite that dumb! Which meant, what else, it was high time to fuck some ass!

Emboldened by Dave's mischievous threat, a single backward jerk of my hips ripped my cock out of Ashley's ass. Startled, she let out a protesting yelp! Hey, I liked that! Anyway, I was grinning, when I cracked a ringing swat off her ass. Then, with a grunt, I drove my cock back in to her hard, slamming my hips against the yielding softness of her ass. Ashley yelped again, but then she giggled, go figure! Who cared; not me! I was too busy congratulating myself!

I'd just figured out that the only thing better then the feel of the head of my cock popping out of Ashley's tight little asshole, was the incredibly sweet feel of penetrating her again! Yup, and I was willing to prove it, un-huh, over and over again! Although, leaving a glowing handprint on her pretty tan ass had been about a kick and a half too! Yeah, and feeling the hard slap of my thighs against that ass's warm soft curves wasn't half bad either! Of course, fucking won out over spanking! So that's what I did and with gusto too!

Every hard thrust drove deep in to Ashley's ass, and every one of them felt just absolutely fucking awesome too! And when I tried adding in a twist, the tight slick feel of that ass as my cock's thick length spiraled through it was unbearably sweet. Hell, it was just too fucking much! Add in the erotic sensations Dave's hard upward thrusts sent rippling along my own cock's length, and yeah, I knew it was going to be a short fuck. So, I went for it!

Pounding in and out of Ashley's ass, I took it! Took it in fact, just as hard, and just as fast as I could! Right, then I did it a little bit harder! And well shit, there I was pumping madly away, Dave was frantically bucking up and Ashley, well she just kept on screaming for more! Hey, it's not like either of us was about to stop and give her that promised spanking, now was it? Besides, what guy's wouldn't like having the girl they were busy fucking playing cheerleader, encouraging them with her utterly uninhibited, "Fuck me guys...come on...fuck me...give it to me...harder...yes...more...oh God yes...I'm so full of cock...more, more...fuck me...more...yes...fuck me!" Well maybe poor Dave, but only because he was a whole lot closer to his unstoppable sister's enthusiastic screaming!

What the Hell, there I was doing as ordered! Yup, this lucky guy was hard at it, when his cock erupted, pumping what felt like solid streams of cum deep in to Ashley's ass. Buried in that sweet ass's tight slick heat, I felt every spasm, every intense jerk as my cock unloaded shot after shot. Ah well, only, all good things must come to an end, right?

Dave was still jabbing hard thrusts up in to his sister, while she panted out gasped pleas, demanding, "More...yes more...oh God, don't stop!" Unfortunately, betrayed by a fast deflating cock, that's when I slipped out of her!

Suddenly aware of just how hot and sweaty I was, I backed off the recliner, turned, and dove in to the pool. Then, with my arms folded on the deck, I hung, suspended in refreshingly cool water. From there, I figured I was in a terrific spot to watch whatever Dave decided to do next. Unhappily, I missed whatever command he whispered. Whatever it was, it had her levering herself off his cock, and on to her feet. Dave got up to, giving me a wink, before turning back to deal with his scowling sister.

Flashing Ashley a peace sign, Dave stood there smirking, hands planted aggressively on his hips. Ashley flipped her brother the bird, but hey, she was giggling when she did! I knew I'd missed something, when she told him, "Oh you're such a beast," pausing before taunting him with, "Fine then...you can fuck it...or spank it...but...you can't do both!" Then, with a snort of disgust, nose in the air, Ashley spun on her heel and settled back on to the recliner. Yup, then coyly crossing her legs at the ankles, she grinned up at Dave.

Tsk-tsking, Dave reached down, grabbed Ashley's ankles, Lifted, and pushed her long legs back over her head. With Ashley's sexy round ass making a perfect target, Dave gave her the hard sort of spanking I figured they'd both been looking forward too! Yeah, well there was only one thing wrong; right, unfortunately it wasn't my hand turning that sweet bit of ass a rosy pink!

Dave delivered that spanking with enough of a wallop to leave Ashley wide eyed. Little Ms Cool not only looked serenely unruffled, but managed to look like she was in control. She never stopped grinning; except, when she stuck her tongue out at Dave. That was right before she thanked him, called him a beast, and asked, "So...you gonna fuck me now?" Well, I for one was betting, yes!

Nodding, Dave growled, "Un-huh," and knelt on the recliner. Ashley spun around, lifting her legs, intending to leave her brother kneeling between them. Reaching out, Dave snagged them, and draped them over his shoulders. From my angle, and with the way she was rolled up, she looked just so absolutely spread wide open! Well she did; but only after, I whistled, got Dave's attention, and motioned for him to spread his legs.

With my unobstructed view, all I had to do was ignore Dave's swinging balls, watching as he nudged the head of his cock right up against Ashley's puckered asshole. He lingered there, and I wondered what his sister thought! As for me, I figured he was going to slam that entire nine inches in to her ass! While I watched, he pushed, but just hard enough to almost, but not quite penetrate her. Then, with one powerful thrust, he buried that thick cock to the hilt! I had to look twice; but yes, it was in her vagina alright!

Leaning forward, Dave got a firm grip on both sides of the recliner. Then, fucking his sister with a frenzied abandon, he ripped his big cock out of her wide open vagina, hammering it back down in to her over and over again! Taking Ashley hard, I swear, almost every one of Dave's hard pounding thrusts reentered her, slamming home, and leaving his cock buried balls deep! OK sure, I had just fucked Ashley's ass with the same sort of frantic abandon, but watching Dave absolutely hammer deep, fully penetrating thrust after thrust in to his sister's pussy, well, it felt a little strange! Still, I just had to love Ashley, she took it, hands tangled in Dave's hair, and screaming, "Fuck me...come on...fuck me!" She added a convincing sounding, "Oh God yes...harder," and then a screeched, "More...more...yeah...do it...cum in me!"

It sure looked to me like Ashley was getting everything she was screaming for. Yeah, and I was betting she'd end up collecting that load of cum too! Why not; after all, poor Dave had been waiting a long time! Besides, it sure seemed obvious that the wild fuck he was banging out was entirely for his pleasure!

Playing cheerleader, I contributed an encouraging, "yeah...harder...come on buddy ...harder! Hey...you better be able to fuck her harder then that!" Being a wiseass, I'm sure I would have had more to contribute. Only that's when I noticed a trickle of cum, and it was my cum, leaking out of Ashley's ass. Now that unexpected and startlingly erotic sight left me, and my fast rising cock, thinking, hey, how about another turn! Having already cum once in her mouth, and again in her asshole, I was thinking, hey, why not try for a hat trick?

Dave was hard at it though; and oops, looking like he was about to unload, and right there in his sister's vagina no less! That wasn't what I wanted to see, and was all set to play cheerleader again. Damn straight, I wanted to watch my buddy take his sister's ass! Well yeah, not only did I want to see Ashley taking that porn star sized cock up her ass; but, I liked the thought that Dave would be using my cum for lube. What that meant, was that if I got a chance to go for that hat trick, and only coincidentally minds you, that I wouldn't end up fucking a vagina full of his cum!

It was a spectacular sight alright, and the fantasy playing in my imagination wasn't bad either! That's when up popped good old Murphy's Law. Right, so guess whose cell phone chose that Moment to remind him it was time to pick up his brother? Fuck it, I told myself, he can wait!

Never mind my silly fantasies! Nope, because Ashley's squealed protests reached out and snagged my attention. There was Dave, and yeah, doing the unexpected. He had his cock in his hand, and his sister was shrieking, "Beast...no...oh no...you wouldn't dare!" I wasn't exactly sure what Ashley was carrying on about. Still, what Dave did then was perfection!

Grabbing Ashley's ankles, her brother lifted her legs up above her head, and pushed them wide apart. Then, whooping, "Fuck yes," with one powerful thrust, he drove his cock in to her perfectly exposed asshole. Believe me, there wasn't any point in me shouting any sort of silly encouragement. Nope, Dave went right for it, powering in these incredibly hard, fully penetrating, absolutely wicked looking thrust! Fuck, and he was driving them, and a damn lot of them too, practically straight down in to Ashley's asshole too. All I could do was stare, shake my head, and wonder what it would feel like to be fucked like that!

Of course, it was unimaginable. Letting myself be utterly dominated, letting myself be totally taken, and somehow loving it besides, no way, not this straight boy anyway!

Dave took me totally by surprise. His timing perfect, he pulled out, grunted one damn satisfied sounding, "Fuck yes," and spewed one truly impressive geyser of cum. It was awesome; while Ashley shrieked ignored protests, torrents of cum rained down on her tits and belly. Dave grabbed his cock, furiously pumped his fist, and sent more splashes of cum flying every which way. Un-huh, and despite Ashley's insistent shrieking and squealing, I never saw her move to dodge the twisting ropes of cum her brother sent arcing her way!

Looking awfully undignified, Dave held tight to Ashley's ankles while he scrambled off the recliner. Dodging as he ran, , he made his escape. Then, avoiding the half hearted kick his sister aimed at his fleeing ass, he executed a perfect cannon-ball, splashing in to the pool. Hell yes, it was triumphant fist bumps, and a high five too!

Ashley made it to her feet, tried hard to look pissed, but burst out laughing. Seriously, I've never seen so much cum in one place! OK, so maybe it wasn't all in one place, but it was one girl wearing it! There was a big glob of the stuff in Ashley's hair, her tits looked like they'd been glazed, and of course, there were shiny white rivulets of Dave's cum trickling down her belly too. If she'd turned around, I'm sure I'd have seen plenty of mine decorating her ass, and probably running down the backs of her thighs too., Anyway, standing there in that brilliant sunshine she looked radiant, proud, and not at all unhappy to be wearing nothing but her grin, and oh yeah, an awful lot of cum!

Ashley's graceful dive barely even made a ripple. Swimming underwater she arrowed across the width of the pool. Surfacing, she brushed her hair out of her eyes, and headed our way. An impish grin dancing back and forth between her brother and me, she walked over slowly, hand planted dramatically on her hips. Luckily for me, by the time she walked in to my arms, the pool water had washed Dave's cum off her body! Arms around my neck, my flaming cock pressing hard against her belly, Ashley kissed me. It was long, lip crushingly hard, and delivered with enough fire in it to have me thinking about collecting on that hat trick. So naturally, my cell phone went off again and right in the middle of that kiss too!

Chapter Seven: Ashley's back on her knees

Seriously, I could really learn to hate cell phones! Yeah, yeah, and OK, so I'd probably shrivel up and die with out mine, so what! I had Wayne's tongue half way down my throat, and is lovely hard cock burning hard against my belly. Yeah, and I was imagining my ass in his hands, being lifted, my legs wrapping around his waist, and oh God, feeling that hard hot hunk of throbbing cock pushing deep in to me. Right, and that's when his fucking cell went off. So boohoo, I didn't end up in Wayne's hands . And I sure didn't get to be bounced up and down his hard cock either! No, and certainly not with my brothers arms around me, and his big fat cock sliding in to my ass! Total bummer, right? Yeah, those beasts left me alone, steaming away in that fucking pool, and just so they could run off to pick up Wayne's brother. Yeah, yeah, Boohoo!

Figuring I could pick-up later, I grabbed a towel and started for the house. With a cold can of Coke on my mind, I headed for the kitchen door. Only, that took me past the den's sliding glass door. Oops, and there was my Dad, waving, and oh no, signaling for me to join him. Un-huh, immediate panic, right? Sure, but of course I was much to cool to let it show! Yeah right, but I was definitely wondering, oh my God, how long had he been there, and oh fuck, just what did he see? Then, of course, there was the question of just what was I going to say anyway? Whatever, raddled or not, I wasn't about to go with anything as lame as, like wow, Hi Dad! Hey, how about we just ignore the fact that I'm bare ass naked, OK?

I pushed the sliding door open, and paused, my body already tingling with erotic anticipation., Busted, I managed to grin, while telling myself, hey, might just as well make the best out of it, right! Besides, by then I was beginning to get a serious kick out of the situation, curiosity mingling with the showoff in me. Oh God yes, I absolutely loved the way that man's eye's were eating me up! Not that the thought of covering up ever crossed my lust-crazed mind, but I held on to that dumb towel anyway!

Doing what I always do in embarrassing situations, I bit my lip and giggled. Then, still giggling, I stepped through the door, and in to a blast of, burr, air conditioned air! Wow, and I swear my fucking nipples positively exploded. When I stopped to look down at the seriously popped out things, Dad was looking too, only he seemed to think it was funny. Anyway, he was chuckling, so sure I tossed the towel at him, along with a shy, "Ah...hi Dad!"

Dad was leaning against the bar, wearing faded jeans and a red polo shirt.

"Well sure, he stopped chuckling, but he wasn't saying anything. So, I asked, "Well gosh...I wasn't expecting you home...ah...been home long?"

While his eyes slid slowly and oh so thoroughly up and down my body, he said, "Un-huh!" Licking my lips, I looked back over my shoulder; realizing, oh fuck, he had a front row seat. I should have been selling tickets, because for sure he would have been able to see everything, and I do mean everything! Turning back, I planted my hands on my hips, cocked a hip, and stared right back at him. And yeah, I really liked having him looking at my naked body! Damn straight, and I was real sure he knew it too! Finally breaking the silence, he said, "looked like you were having ...well...a ball!"

onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers