Young Master Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The worst part, and its funny how subjective 'worst' gets after awhile, was that he made me come up with the slurs he scrawled on my pale unblemished skin. I never truly understood how much I despised myself until I saw it in all caps written across my forehead. But after enough abuse and self recriminations, I guess I finally learned to accept myself because the filthy truths that covered me didn't seem so unbearable anymore, but maybe it was just because I was riding a near constant cock high as Dale deep dicked me against the mirror. He must really get into his art, because he lasted longer with Cunt than he did with any of the other sissies. When he finally filled me up so full that I could swear it was his cum spurting out my cock, I didn't even hesitate to lick the mirror clean. And I knew that at least I had finally hit rock bottom...

God...one of these days I'm going to be right about that, aren't I? I mean...there has to be a bottom...there just has to!

...

THREE...FUCKING...WEEKS...

After the first week I thought I was going to go insane if I Dale didn't use as his surrogate sissy again, which I guess meant I already was insane by that point for needing it so bad. I did manage to find some relief, fucking a pair of cum-caked panties while I thrust my fingers in my ass, pounding my sissy spot until I managed a weak, whimpering squirt or two. But in the end, it only left me dissatisfied and hungry for more. I would see the other sissies prancing about the grounds, and instead of imagining unleashing a torrential flood of cum in their tight holes, I'd imagine being them, bouncing from one hard fuck to the next with mindless glee.

Finally, the effort in fighting for the table scraps of my soul just didn't seem worth the effort. It's not like Dale could think any less of me than he already did, and I wasn't far behind him in that regard. So with a sigh of resignation and relief I knocked on his door. After an interminable wait, he cracked the door, covered in sweat, his face flushed, and his well coiffed hair in disarray. He seemed annoyed, snarling, "What do you want, Byron? I'm busy."

I couldn't speak at first. I was taken aback by his lack of interest...and why did he call me 'Byron'? But I didn't come this far to give up, not when I was so close. I summoned every ounce of strength I had, stuttering, "wuh wuh Well, yuh yuh you haven't asked me to uhm err clean up after you or do your homework for a few weeks. And I uhm, owe you a lot of allowance...so I was uh wondering if you wuh wuh wanted me to whimper suh suh suck your cock or anything." It took every ounce of willpower I had to force the words out, and to look him in the eyes the entire time, seeing them dance with cruel mirth and they saw the naked hunger in mine.

"Oh man, you've got it even worse than I thought. Come on inside, I'm sure I can think of a way for you to help me after all." I nodded submissively, eagerly accepting whatever price I would have to pay to get what I needed, already drooling over the images flashing in my head...but I wasn't ready to accept the image before my eyes...Isabella, looking at me with a mixture of annoyance and disgust, completely naked save for a leash that was tied to Dale's bedpost. This was why he hadn't called for me in almost a month...he had traded up. I thought I was going to hyperventilate, ragged, vicious sobs welled up in me...I looked over to Dale, and he laughed, saying "Ha ha! Look at you, jealous of your own sissy. I never dreamed that not fucking you would be more devastating for you than fucking you. Sorry, Belle, but Isabella is a way better lay than you. She actually knows how to fuck me back, instead of just taking my meat like a selfish little slut. But I tell you what, maybe there's room for you in this new relationship dynamic after all. See, you killed my boner when you interrupted me, so why don't you get me nice and hard for Isabella's tight ass?"

He wanted me to be a fluffer for my own sissy. To sit obediently and watch while he proved that I would never be man enough to fuck her, or sissy enough to get fucked by him. To my horror, I didn't even consider saying no...that's how low I had sunk. Even the slightest possibility of getting off was enough to make me fall to my knees and obediently nurse on Dale's succulent sack until I felt his cock rising, caressing my cheek like a lover. I tried to draw it out as long as I could, slooooooowly sliding my tongue up and down his cock, pursing my lips against his hard, hot flesh and running them back and forth his shaft, taking his silky, smooth head into my mouth and softly sucking until I was rewarded with a single drop of pre-cum, marveling in its flavor...I'm sure I noticed notes of fresh goat's milk. But it ended almost as soon as it began, his cock pulled away from me, drool and whimpers trailing after it. "That's enough!" he said sternly, "If you want to stay and watch, you will be a good little gurl and be quiet." I opened my mouth to protest, but forced it closed with my hand, nodding mindlessly and following behind him on all fours, looking up at him as he climbed over my sissy...

"Not to speak out of turn, Master, but I think it would do Bella good to get a closer look. Maybe she could crawl onto the bed with us and help you stick your dick in me...or maybe even keep it nice and lubed with her tongue as you fuck me." I looked up at her, too stunned to hide the hurt stamped on my face, but she didn't even give me a second glance. That was the worst part of her latest variation of cruelty...how utterly detached it was. She didn't even think enough of me to hate me...at least that would involve some passion. Instead, I was just another sissy to her, and not much of one from the looks of it. I couldn't blame her, as much as it tore me up inside, the only reason I hesitated to jump up on the bed and become my own sissy's cuckold, was because Dale hadn't given me permission yet. All he had to do was nod...

I was a giddy jumble of nerves, like butterflies were throwing up inside my stomach; the fumes making me drunk and dizzy. I wanted to get it over with, to jump into the void head first, but at the same time I couldn't help feeling the painful pull of regret. I had lost Isabella, I couldn't kid myself about that anymore...but to officially offer her up to the man I hated...and needed...more than anyone else in the world...it was a tough pill to swallow. Then again, I'd swallowed worse. I felt Dale's cock throb in my hand, and suddenly my only regret was that I wasn't sliding it into my own neglected asshole. Still, the sheer wrongness and weakness of the act had me throbbing in my panties. I did a swan dive into the void and aimed Dale right into Isabella's dark tunnel...

"UNH Fuck yes! You see that, Belle? The way she swivels those hips and milks my meat with her soft, but oh so tight muscles? Fuuuuuuck...she could crush a walnut with her ass or carry an egg without breaking it, that's how much control she has of it. That's why you're the fluffer and she's my number one gurl. Speaking of which, why aren't you sucking my balls?" I listened intently to every callous word, hoping futilely that maybe if I learned well enough, he'd throw a fuck my way every now and then. But then I remembered what I was here for, and with a blush, I crawled underneath Isabella so that my head was right below Dale's balls. I took them into my mouth one at a time, swirling my tongue around them and sucking on them dutifully, trying my best to time my sucks with his thrusts, to maximize his pleasure. Suddenly, he bucked forward too quickly for me, and my tongue was running across his perineum and between his firm round buttocks. "Ooh...someone wants too earn brownie points. Alright, I'll let you eat my ass a little if you want to prove what a good little sissy you can be."

I was stunned...just when I thought I'd hit rock bottom, the floor fell out from under me...but of course I didn't resist. I only paused long enough to close my eyes and said a silent prayer to the god of cleanliness. I spread his cheeks as far apart as I could, indulging in a guilty thrill of squeezing the taut globes, and ran my tongue around is starfish is slow circles. It had a slight tang to it, but it wasn't unpleasant, almost like sun-dried tomatoes...so decided to go whole hog and speared my tongue inside his tight hidey hole. I heard Isabella moaning louder as it fueled his piston-like thrusts, and felt that strange mix of filthy pride, one which seemed less and less contradictory with every surrender. My own member was leaking in my silken hiding spot and I felt the long awaited release of a squirty subby shamegasm simmering inside me, but apparently Isabella saw the slight bulge in my slacks, because she thumped my cock hard enough to scare it back into hiding. I whimpered into Dale's asshole, which made him fuck Isabella even harder.

"Fuuuuck! Okay, I'll admit it, Bella. You finally found something you're good at. Now get that filthy tongue back up to my cock and lube it up for your sissy." It was the next best thing to cumming...hearing Dale begrudgingly admit that I did a good job...that I was good at something...anything. It was almost worth the pain radiating from my cock up into my guts like a hot lump of coal. I thought that maybe if I did a good job licking his shaft as it sawed in and out of Isabella's sissy pussy, just maybe he'd praise me again, maybe even Isabella would be impressed. It's funny how low you set your sights when you've been face down in the gutter long enough. Yeah, it's fucking hilarious.

I had to dart my tongue really quickly to get between them, straining and stretching for a fleeting flick of their flesh. Tantalizing bursts of flavor...her ass on his cock...my own drool dripping back down into my throat...the sounds of moans and the slap of flesh on flesh filling the room...it was the most erotic experience I'd ever had without being allowed to get a hard on. Heaven and Hell danced on my tongue, I was close enough to taste the objects of my desires, but not to get my fill. And of course, Dale had to show off his endurance, cocky bastard lasted an hour before he finally filled exploded inside her. He gave her a loving slap on the ass saying, "Good work, babe. Now you two clean up and get the fuck out of here by the time I finish my shower."

Before I could even move, Isabella was sitting on my face, smothering me with her plump, perfect ass. I panicked, screaming into her ass, but she showed no mercy, hissing "I don't care if you can't breathe! You'll suck every last drop of cum out of my ass before I let you up...and don't you dare swallow a drop of it!" She didn't have to tell me twice...I planted my lips around her succulent sphincter and dug every delicious drop out of her luscious love tunnel. I was surrounded by soft flesh, light headed and swimmy, my mouth full of ambrosia, but not daring to keep any for myself. She finally rolled off of me and pulled me up by my hair so that my mouth hovered over hers. I opened my mouth and let my hard earned reward spill into her mouth and down her throat. For a moment our lips grazed each others and our tongues drew ever closer...I dared to dream we might even kiss...but then she just tossed me aside like wet garbage. She didn't say a word, just left me sissy shocked and sniffling and went on her way.

I waited until I was sure I wouldn't have to cross paths with her in the hallway and I scurried down to my room, racing to my shower so I could caress my clit with this shameful pride still fresh in my mind and lingering on my tongue. I moaned as I painted the shower wall with a weeks worth of pent up sissy squirts and fell to my knees. It was awful, almost unbearable...but maybe it was still just good enough...

...

It went on like that for another month...and maybe it would have gone on like that forever. It's amazing what you can accept when the alternative is even more unacceptable, but then came the straw that broke the sissy's back. In my case, it literally was a straw. Dale had just finished pumping my sissy so full of semen I could practically hear her sloshing, and she was lying in well fucked coma her ankles over her head and her hands cuffed to the bed frame as part of Dale's latest obsession. I was waiting eagerly for my chance to prove what a good little cum cleaner I could be and then Dale handed me a straw. "Get to work, Belle." Get...to...work...Belle...the words didn't seemed to fit right in my head. The straw felt awkward and alien in my hand. Dale had already headed into the shower, not even questioning whether or not I'd take the straw and slurp up his spooge. How could he just take that for granted? Just because I'd already done it like twenty times or so...but not with a STRAW! I don't know why, but that just made the whole thing seem ridiculous.

Still...I probably would have done it anyway if Isabella hadn't picked that time to ask, "Well what are you waiting for, you little idiot? I can't clean myself if I'm handcuffed to the bed, can I?" There she was, the sissy of my dreams and nightmares, the one that had laid me low and kicked dirt on me, the one I wanted to love me more than anything and I hated almost as much as I hated myself, and she couldn't even imagine a scenario in which I would strike back at her. Not even when she was completely helpless...then again, I think I was more surprised than she was when I started fumbling with my belt to get my pants down. "Wha-what the fuck do you think you're doing? You don't have the balls to fuck me, you little shit!" My gut knit into a tight ball of sick fury...

I saw her face go from a rage to shock and then twist into a scream of agony. I didn't know what was happening until I heard the hard 'thwacks' over her scream and felt the impact run up my arm. I looked down to see myself raining down blows with my belt along her fair skin. Terrible red welts crisscrossed over her thighs and up her smooth stomach and heaving breasts. I felt a wet warmth swallow my prick, massaging it, milking it as one hateful shudder after another ran through me. The knot in my guts grew tighter causing stabbing pains that only seemed to fuel my frenzy. I knew I had to stop...but the only way I could stop was if I finished. I saw the haze of dick doped submission drift over her eyes and for a second I let myself believe that this is what she wanted, that somehow in my mindless madness, I had found a way to win her back, to get her to look at me the way she looked at my step-family. I began screaming a garbled mess of words, a junkyard of hate clattering out of me, "CUM FOR ME, YOU CUM SLUT, CUM! FUCKING FUCK YOU! I WILL FUCK YOU, YOU FUCK! CUM CUM FUCKING CUM!" until I was just screaming "CUM!" over and over.

When she finally did it cum, it shot out hard enough to hit my chin, and my cock vomited its filth inside her. There was no joy in it...the my guts twisted inside out and my whole body burned with the hateful bile seething in my veins. I saw something I'd never noticed in her eyes before. Something I'd missed in the haze, something I could only see from this angle...pure, unadulterated hatred. She hated my step- father and his foul spawn, not despite the helpless lust they inspired in her...but because of it. Now she hated me too, and as I saw my reflection in her eyes, I did too.

"Please...I...I didn't mean...I'm sorry...please...please...I'm sorry...I'm suh suh..." I broke down sobbing as I begged her forgiveness, but I could tell she couldn't even hear me. I felt Dale's arms pulling me off of her, shaking me, trying to get me to snap out of it. I tried to calm down, tried to explain what had happened, tried to do anything but let out hoarse screaming cries of useless remorse. Dale was beside himself, throwing a tantrum and on the verge of tears himself, not prepared for a situation he couldn't threaten his way out of. Even through the veil of tears, I could see what a fool I'd been. I was right when I called him a boy, and I'd let a boy reduce me to this. I began to calm down, and I was just about to explain myself when I heard the voice.

"I can't tell you how disappointed I am in you. Within two months you're having a threesome with your step-brother...and I don't even want to know who's semen is dripping off your chin." my step-father stood in the doorway, filling the frame with his towering physique, his hard, handsome features betrayed no signs of mercy, if there were any to be found in the first place. He looked like a vengeful god, and at that moment, it only seemed appropriate that I would be cast into Hell. Then flashes of my tour in the basement came to me, and I remembered what Hell really was, and I didn't have the courage to accept my just desserts.

I began to stammer out a defense, "nuh nuh No! You don't understand. This isn't...well yes it is, but it's not what it looks like. I didn't let her...I mean I didn't suck or...see I fucked it out of her." My words tripped over themselves as they raced out of me, but I began to see a small glimmer of hope. I really had just fucked her, and it's not like Dale would admit what was really going on, not if he would have to admit to flaunting his father's rules these past two months. I know it seemed implausible. I knew it was true and it still sounded like bullshit. But if I stuck to my story long enough, he would have to believe me.

"Hmm...that's certainly one possible explanation. And I pride myself on my fairness, so I wouldn't want to condemn you to a life of sissy slavery if there were any doubts. So if you can clear up just one minor detail for me, I'll be on my way." I heaved a sigh of relief, "Why are you wearing a pair of cum stained panties?" My jaw went slack...I was still wearing panties! I had gotten so used to wearing them that I didn't even notice I had them on, but my step-father obviously did, and now there was no explanation on earth that was going to save me. I felt the walls closing in on me, I couldn't breathe, the floor rushed up to meet me and everything went black...

Things can always get worse.