Young Mr Chrichton

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now why are you not surprised your protective young daughter said that?"

"Sweet Jesus," Milly said. "Goodnight."

"A kiss please."

"No. For heaven's sake you are nude under that sheet."

"I'm only asking you to kiss my lips Milly."

She looked startled and then laughed.

"Kiss me in anticipation that your beloved will like me. If she calls tomorrow and finds you didn't toss me our she'll be on her way here, won't she?"

Milly shook her head slowly and went forward and kissed Kevin on the lips briefly, pushed his fringe into place and said, "Good night you teasing asshole."

Kevin grinned as if having just been given the ultimate accolade.

"If you must know whatever I decided she intends flying in on Saturday morning."

"Oh good we can pick her up and then she can help select your new wardrobe."

"Kevin, I seriously recommend you ought to be nowhere in sight throughout the 24-hours of my daughter's visiting. It took me sometime to get used to you and at my age I'm pretty relaxed with people. Renée will take one look at you and charge."

Kevin laughed and said in that case he must catch her by surprised but was told nothing he could do would surprise Renée.

When Milly left, shaking her head again, Kevin revised his work plan. He had just three days to impress the hot-ass Renée.

Milly arrived in Kevin's bedroom next morning with coffee, knocking and receiving no answer. She went in a found the bed made and for a moment thought he must have fled but then saw his big zip-up bag on the far side of the bed.

It was 7:30 and when Milly looked out from the front porch she saw the sagging wire fence along the road bounding had gone and in its place were fifteen more closely spaced freshly formed postholes.

"God he must have began working at 5:00," she marveled.

Kevin arrived from the far side of the house and began pushing the roll of wire netting away.

"Hi Kevin," she waved.

Rolling the wire up a slope he yelled, "Hi Milly."

"Breakfast in thirty-minutes?"

"Great, thanks babe."

Babe?

Milly giggled helplessly and became confident this guy would bowl Renée over before she'd realize her defense mechanism had failed.

Kevin arrived and was served cereal following by bacon and egg cooked into fried rice and he thanked Milly expansively for that dish.

"Thank you. What time were you out there this morning?"

"A few minutes before 5:00. I'm noting my hours worked. Here's a list of items I want you to get delivered from town and dumped on the house frontage fence line. If you don't want to spend the money then I'm out of here."

"Kevin please, give me the chance to consider this proposal that really ought to have been discussed with me before you commenced preparation.... Omigod these items including nails are for a picket fence. How wonderful. This is a cottage and fronted by a white picket fence it will look wonderful."

"Yeah, will catch the eye. Make sure you emphasis square posts. Damn this meal is good."

"Well we need your muscles pumping with all this work Kevie. Um so sorry, that name just slipped out."

"It's fine. Mom calls me that when she's extra happy or I do something that pleases her. Do you know the size of this house area?"

"Yes."

"Then also buy roof paint. Ask the salesperson about coverage but I'd estimate three and a half gallons should be plenty. Perhaps you would be best to repaint in red as looks good with the stone and white window frames and the green background. Oh remember a gallon of white paint for window sills and buy new brushes, sandpaper and a filler to the paint store's recommendations."

She said as good as done.

"Right kiss me and I'm off to start wire brushing the roof."

"Oh when will you need the paint?"

"Within two hours would be great."

"Aye, aye sir and here's the kiss but don't allow my daughter to see you kissing me because that's bound to make her think dark thoughts."

"God tell her to bury her head, me and you at our ages?"

"Oh thank you very much," Milly said, pretending to be offended.

Kevin laughed and kissed her and left, having been inside for only twenty minutes.

On Saturday morning Kevin went off alone to shop and when he returned he placed a wrapped square of thin board on a stake into the back of Milly's old 1991 Ford Explorer. She didn't asked what it was and Kevin didn't say what it was. He took it with them into the small regional airport terminal.

"There's Renée's airplane now," Milly said, as the feeder route carrier landed.

Kevin removed the paper from the sign and Milly read what it said and groaned, "Oh no, she'll kill you."

Kevin held up the sign and several people read it and took up positions near by, waiting expectantly. Some people arriving off the just-landed aircraft also decided to wait, looking back at the entrance doors.

CHAPTER 2

Renée Mitchell (she'd retained her married name because her public was familiar with that name) had worked out on the flight from Chicago she'd go out to her mother's home and order her mother to stay in the SUV while she went inside and kicked butt.

A little disappointed that no one on the flight had recognized her Renée saw a good-looking blonde guy a foot taller than her mom standing beside her holding up a placard that in three lines in large print read: 'Welcome Home Cook Show Host Renée Richards'.

Her mom yelled "Renée" and the big guy yelled, "Welcome home Renée" and people grouped by them clapped and smiled.

The curvy brunette beamed through her big famous smile and waved to acknowledge her adoring, albeit thinly representative public and amid a wave of heat coursing through her body realized Big Guy must be the sleazy conman who was swindling her mom.

But Renée knew star protocol required her to plaster her smile to her face and play along for the moment to meet the expectation of her greeters or to choose the drastic alternative that was to make a scene, kick the guy in the nuts and as he fell to rip his face opening with her nails. And with him sprawled on his back to slam her handbag across his face, breaking his nose and then stand with one high-heel dug into his guts and hold up one of her hands in victory, hoping someone's camera shot would make it to the front page of the Chicago Times.

On no, don't do that. If she mugged the guy her mom would abuse her for the first time in her life and Renée would bawl in shock and that photo would appear in newspapers throughout the land.

So she swept up to her mother, kissed her and then reached up to the Big Guy and kissed him, quite forgetting to snarl through her teeth, ''You unconscionable cur'.

She froze, shocked. What the fuck was that!

She now comprehended. In that brief instance she'd kissed the guy he'd somehow managed to cup her breast and finger-roll the nipple.

Jesus!

"Darling Renée, how lovely to have you home again (the last visit was a week ago)," said her mom loudly for the benefit of people who were walking away and would expect to have a mother say that.

"Hey there," Kevin said looking at the TV personality and she stared back at him wondering what kind of classy greeting was that?

Milly cooed to her, clasping the jerk by the arm, "Please meet this beautiful young man who is lodging with me and rendering remarkable uplift to my property that you know I'm about to list."

Renée said "Hi" without actually spitting the greeting at him, looked into his Dodger Blue eyes and had to fight from melting. His expression was so tender and calm as if to say he had no fight with her. She had the amazing feeling that her vulva was opening like a flower in immediate post-dawn sunlight, preparing to receive him.

"But you can't have me thinking like that... you are so young," she whimpered.

Looked puzzled he said, "Excuse me?"

She ignored that and fortunately one of the fans had her mom's attention, saying something about green fried tomatoes.

Renée's mind generated the answer she was struggling for and as the kid finished giving his placard to a cleaner she said, "I was saying you are very young for a high-charging or should I say exorbitantly charging home handyman."

He smiled and said disarmingly, "Since when have charge out rates by an adult being rated according to age? That clearly would be age discrimination."

"I-I would have to agree." She felt uncomfortable deciding she needed to pee.

He said prophetically although she didn't realize it then, "You go. We'll wait here."

"I don't have luggage. Everything I need is in this carry bag or at home."

He looked up and said nothing. She followed his gaze and saw a sign marked 'Ladies'.

"I-I won't be long," Renée said weakly and headed to the toilets.

She couldn't believe it. This guy was no flim flam man; he was either gifted or simply from the Planet Zog. He probably possessed x-ray vision and already had noticed her outer lips were formed into a welcoming 'O'. God now her breasts were swelling.

Stop torturing yourself, Renée scolded silently. God she'd come back home to kick him out of the county. But instead she was now thinking of having sex with him.

No she wasn't. She groaned when her inner voice said she was a liar.

They went to the Explorer and for a moment Renée thought her mom but upgraded but then recognized some of the small dents and scratches.

"Kevin washed and polished the Explorer in his own time, saying a person of your caliber wouldn't wish to ride in a grimy vehicle in case you were recognized."

Ah only an astronaut from Zog of Kevin's age would think like that, Renée thought, and absently-minded thanked Kevin.

"See Kevin my youngest is ever so polite. That helps her to radiate her personality."

God had her mom been reading encyclopedias?

He said, "Renée is also very beautiful."

She gaped but quickly turned that into a yawn.

"We're going shopping. Kevin has convinced me to buy new clothes so you may help with the selection Renée."

"But Janice, Charlene and I have been at you for a long time to do that. What has Kevin got that we don't have?"

"The power of persuasion several notches above you lot combined with hard-nose negotiation skill."

That was just too much and sent Renée over the top.

"Is Kevin screwing you?"

Kevin grinned and her mom said in shock, "Renée!"

"What? Oh no, you misunderstood. I meant ripped money off you. How many hours have you worked for mom? Now please answer honestly."

"Thirty-six hours in three days with no charge for lunch and coffee breaks."

"That's bullshit. That works out at three 12-hour days net."

"Renée please apologize. Accusing someone of bullshitting is the same as calling them a liar."

"No I will not. I find that workload too difficult to believe. I work 6-hour days and go home exhausted."

"Yes darling but you have all the dramas associated with TV productions, the tension of being on the hour-long show and keeping it running under direction and dealing with on-stage mishaps and threatened chaos."

"But still..."

"I record my hours honestly Renée and Milly knows how long I work and has a copy of my work plan and ticks off things as I finish them. Unlike you I'm working only against the pressures I apply whereas you have many things working against you and that must surely be debilitating emotionally and burning up huge amounts of nervous energy."

"All right, I'm surprised you understand how I must work under pressure but I'm saying the jury remains out about you as far as I am concerned. And why are you calling my mother Milly?"

"Because she asked me to, that's why," Kevin said coldly. "And every evening so far she's come into my bedroom to say good night and kisses me good night because I asked her, that's why? Next question."

"Why are you driving and not mom?"

"Because I'm the better driver. Next question."

Kevin could almost feel heat radiating from Renée, or so he imagined.

"Oh god, I'm out of order over this aren't I?"

"Crisis over Kevin," Milly said. "Luckily I had the sense to warn you and that she'd be thinking of herself as the underdog coming in to rescue me, ignoring what I had been telling her on the phone."

"Well you are her mom, the only one she has and it appears Renée has a highly developed sense of what that means. I suspect she knows she was birthed late and that her parents, especially you, gave her that chance in life."

"Oh god," Renée sobbed. "You know so much and I might be wrong in some instances. I even had a rash thought that you were from Zog?"

Kevin looked into the rear-vision mirror at the two women in the back seat. He saw Milly staring at her daughter curiously. He said he had no idea, not having ever heard of such a place.

"It was my mind going crazy in overload. I came here to kick you out of the county but somehow you are beginning to beguile even me."

"Oh that's lovely darling. I thought that would happen and now you have become a little overwrought. Kiss me and settle back and talk clothes. Kevin says I'm too young in age and especially in attitude to wear granny prints."

"Spot on Kevin and congratulations. I apologize for my stupid use of aggression."

They spent two hours shopping.

Three times Renée had brushed Kevin's hand while they were walking and in the fourth time he captured her hand and slowly loosened his grip. She looked at him and smiled, squeezed his hand and then pulled away.

While her mom was changing into yet another dress Kevin said, looking into Renée's eyes, "When you squeezed my hand was that you just indicating you really are apologetic or something deeper?"

She flushed and almost choked, "Something deeper."

He bored in. "Signaling sex might be possible."

She gave a nervous laugh and said, "You sure as hell know how to panic me."

He just smiled.

She waited.

He said he really liked the clothes her mom had chosen so far.

"You really like my mom don't you? I see it in the way you two interact. When that happens I-I feel almost like I'm on the outer."

"That is just an emotional issue for you. Your mother is such a warm and open person and probably was lonely when I first met her. She was in need of company and I was in need of some money. So it's worked out very well. I haven't made a pass at her."

She said too hastily. "It never occurred to me that you had."

Without smiling Kevin said, "Do you really wish to lie to me?"

She squirmed and flushed and said as casually as she could manage, "No not really. It was only natural I believe to have casual thoughts about it. But my relationship with my mother is such that she would have told me if you had touched her or she had encouraged you to touch her."

"Thank you for being honest with me. May I kiss you?"

Renée pulled him between two racks of dresses and they kissed, taking a little longer than for just a friendly kiss.

Milly came out in a red floral dress and spun around for them.

Kevin said the red was a good color for her but to buy it as plain red. The size was great for her. "That cut makes your breast look a little larger. Just don't be afraid Milly, they are part of you."

"Oh gawd," she laughed. "Renée?"

"Kevin had expressed judgment I can't fault mom. The decision is yours."

"So if you two are so much in cahoots, why aren't you holding hands?"

"Two minutes ago we were between these two racks behind us and were kissing mom."

"Oh that makes this old mother feel so delighted. Sleep with him darling."

"I'm thinking about suggesting that to him mom."

"Good girl."

* * *

Twenty minutes out of town the cottage on the far side of them came into sight.

"Omigod," Renée screamed. "Drive by very slowly please Kevin. I can't see anyone coming up behind just now but check your mirrors."

They crawled past, taking in the newly painted picket fence. The previously wildly growing lawn had been cut right back. The roof of the cottage was bright red and the windows were once again brightly white, adding contrast. And the two second-level windows providing natural light in the loft now had imitation shutters bolted to the stonework beside them.

"Oh mom, how can you bare to leave this darling home?"

"I've been thinking that myself but then I remember all those lonely days and nights. Debra Mansfield has the listing all ready to go as soon as I advise her to promote the sale. She saw the work that has been done yesterday afternoon as she went by and called to congratulate me. She believes she has three couples registered with her office that might really jump at the chance of ownership. One wants pastureland for a pony for the grandkids and there is scope for that here."

"Oh that's so exciting for you."

"Indeed and what do you think now of my young man who is such a hard worker who is a perfectionist within reason with whatever he does?"

"He's everything you said he was mother, and more," Renée said, as Kevin rejoined them carrying most of the shopping. She told him, "That picket fence has really made such a difference Kevin and I ought to know because I was here last only a week ago. Thank you for assisting my mother in such an outstanding manner. We are very proud of you, aren't we mother."

"Yes indeed Kevin and I mean that."

"Thanks ladies. Well it's just over four hours to sunset and so I'm off to start repairs to the boundary fences to make them stock-proof."

"Wait for me, I'll come and help."

"No it can be dangerous work Renée is a wire being tensioned comes flying back and..."

"Kevin please, I spend my life till I went to college living on a ranch and I used to help dad with fencing. I'll be wearing suitable clothing for protection and thick gloves."

"Well please yourself but please be careful, I have a sense of responsibility to prevent you coming to harm."

Renée's mouth opened but she said nothing and as Kevin walked away she continued to stare at him.

"That boy's taken a real liking to you," her mom gloated.

"Don't say that mom," Renée said softly, sounding a little confused.

She changed quickly and when she arrived at the barn she found Kevin had found the box of fencing tools and was lashing it to the front carrier.

"Have you any idea how to use the stretcher and splice and crimp cutting tool?"

"No but you are going to tell me."

"Well only if you want me to."

"Yes please, it will be quicker than me attempting to work it out. I'm not stupid."

She grinned and said softly she'd not entertained that thought.

He grinned and looked at her and said, "In that thick shirt and heavy pants and woolen hat all your sex-appeal has gone."

"And thank goodness for that. I get sick of people starting at me."

"I stare at you."

"But that's so different..." she tailed off and said, "Who drives?"

"You drive."

"Why."

"It will be the only chance I get to feel your tits."

"God Kevin, you're so gross," she said, but turned away smiling and lifted a leg over the driving seat of the quad bike, feeling not at all sexy in the heavy clothing that already was making her hot.

"Which boundary fence?"

"Either one starting from the road frontage."

* * *

The clothing was making Renée heat up but so was something else. Young Mr Crichton was the coolest guy she'd come across for some time and lately those guys she'd played around with had been... well sub-standard. This guy also showed every sign of being both athletic and robust.

God what was she thinking? Well she supposed she was developing a soft spot for him because he'd make rather a big impact and not only on improving the property. Her mom was so obviously re-energized and thinking far more positively. Having Kevin around had really stimulated her mom. Without actually arriving at the decision Renée was aware that is Kevin made a hit on her he'd probably get lucky. Being a former country girl that was one of her former ways she'd gladly retained. She still couldn't believe how extraordinarily precious some city girls were about opening their legs for a guy. They were probably women who later in life committed adultery in an attempt to experience what they'd stupidly missed out on in their younger days.