Young Neighbor Ch. 02

Story Info
Feelings become more complicated.
3.7k words
4.27
79.3k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 07/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Be sure to check out the previous story to catch up on the action! I had two different story ideas on where I wanted this to go, but they were two totally different directions. I may end up doing the other one as well, but for now, this is the story I wanted to pursue. Thank you for the positive as well as the constructive feedback. I will do my best to accommodate for some suggestions.

*

I had just come upstairs from checking the garage to be sure Jenna had grabbed the booze she requested from me. As I expected, my wife was lying in bed naked looking at me in both a curious and sexy way.

My wife was my trophy wife, not much more. She was 5'4'' tall, weighing in at a nice 115 lbs. She had blond hair, blue eyes, tan skin and a body to die for. While her breasts were not huge, they were perky and definitely more than a handful. My wife's best attribute however, was her nice firm ass. She did her best to work out and you could tell she worked on her butt daily.

Anyway, I saw her lying naked in the bed and I knew she would try and seduce me into telling her what had happened with our neighbor. I wasn't exactly prepared to divulge all the information that had just happened, with Jenna agreeing to fuck me so I would buy her and her friends some drinks for the night. But how could I turn down a second romp for the night?

I got into bed, and she went straight for my dick. She didn't bother kissing my stomach or legs, she just wanted my cock in her mouth. She knew that was the best way for me to spill my secrets. She looked up at me with her blue eyes.

She said "Am I going to be able to be apart of whatever happened next time?"

I took a second to think if I could get away with a white lie.

"I am not sure what you are talking about Brandy?"

My wife continued to suck on my cock. She took one of her hands and placed it on the backside of my balls and began playing with them while she stared me in the eyes. It looked as if she was hesitant to pursue the questioning, when suddenly she began going all out on my dick. She looked down at my crotch and began coming up and down faster than I had ever seen her do on my cock. With one hand she played with my balls, and with the second hand she began running it up and down the side of my ass knowing that at times, that would put me over the edge.

Just when I was about to cum, she stopped.

"Well if nothing happened, why did you just not blow your load in my mouth? I have done that move several times and most of the time you shoot all your tasty sperm into me. Thats only most of the time. Of the times you don't do that, its because we had fucked earlier in the day. We haven't fucked since yesterday."

I didn't know what to say. Her logic was spot on. Because I had fucked Jenna not even an hour earlier, I was not able to shoot my load in her deceiving mouth. I did not want to tell her the truth for some reason. I enjoyed what had happened with Jenna. I did not want to involve my wife into it at all.

"Fine. Jenna came by earlier to ask me to buy her booze for her and her friends. I told her yes and to just wait at the house. As I was driving to the liquor store, I kept thinking about how beautiful Jenna had become. I noticed that I had a raging erection and needed to jack off as soon as possible. So I pulled into the liquor store and parked as far away from the entrance as possible and did what I needed to do. Then I got the stuff, and left. I put the booze in the garage for Jenna to grab on her way out."

My wife looked at me with a little bit of surprise on her face, not expecting to hear that I hadn't fucked Jenna. I couldn't tell if she was disappointed or what, but I sure felt like I pulled one over on her. She sat up a little and positioned herself over my dick.

"Well, our little Jenna got you hot did she? Is this what you wish she was doing to you right now?" She slowly lowered herself down on my dick. She was soaking wet. Was it because she had hoped I had fucked Jenna? Or is it because she had wanted to? Suddenly, I began picturing Jenna and my wife together. I wasn't too happy with them being together. I realized that I did not want Brandy to find out about Jenna at all. My wife and I unenthusiastically finished fucking, since both of our minds were elsewhere. I rolled over and went to sleep.

Over the course of the summer, I saw Jenna several times. I would see her with her friends coming and going. Several times over, I would see her go on dates with different guys, most looked like pretty decent looking blokes, but it seemed that the same guy never showed up twice. It made me happy to know that she was not happy with the selection of guys she had that were around her age.

One day, I was working in my home office, and I heard people talking in the backyard. I knew my wife had been sunbathing earlier that day, so I wondered if she had any friends stop by. I got up and glanced out the window to see her speaking to Jenna and one of her new boyfriends. My wife was in the pool looking up at the couple. I couldn't hear what was being said, but I could tell that she was laying it on thick for the young hunk in front of her. After a few minutes, it looked as though Jenna was getting antsy and ready to go, but she couldn't get her date away from my wife. Jenna was looking for and more irritable as the time was going by. Finally, she got him to leave with her, but not without him staring at my wife as they were leaving through the side gate.

Around 1 am that same night, and I was still up working on some client letters. My wife had been inside watching all her silly shallow TV shows most of the night. She had occasionally come up to my office to bring me one of my beers from my collection and I had noticed she was getting drunker and drunker each trip.

I was just wrapping it up for the night when I noticed a car pull up outside the Potters home. Jenna got out immediately and slammed the car door shut. She walked straight inside not even pausing to glance behind her to wave her date good bye. The car made a U-turn and pulled to the end of the street, stopped and turned out the lights. I was a little confused at what was happening. The door immediately opened, and the young man got out and shut his door. He glanced at Jenna's house to see if anyone noticed that he had stopped. Apparently he was happy that no one had. He slowly jogged towards my house. I then had an idea on what was about to happen.

From inside the house, I heard my wife open the front door. I heard muffled talking and laughing and then the door closed again. I was about to head down stairs to ask my wife what was going on, but decided to forget it and to just get ready for bed.

The next morning, I woke up to find that my wife had not joined me in bed the previous night. I figured that she had found better company. I got up and started looking throughout the house for her. I didn't have to look far. I looked into the spare bedroom and saw her lying on her back on the bed. The young man from the night before had his mouth on my wife's vagina, eagerly lapping up as much as he could. He had a few fingers working in and out of her cunt, and his tongue was working her clit faster than I thought was possible.

My wife must have been in heaven. She had a pillow over her face hiding moans that could have been incredibly loud. She was holding his head in her crotch with her nails digging into his hair. I had to be honest with myself, it was a very erotic sight. I realized that my dick was harder than it had been in awhile. I decided to watch just a little longer.

After an intense orgasm, my wife pulled the young man up. She got on all fours and he slide right up and stuck his dick inside her. His dick was of average size. A little on the thin side, which was probably why he had become an expert at eating pussy.

He was pounding her pretty good and she kept her head down in the pillow as to not make much sound. I shifted my weight a little bit and the floor I stood on creaked. My wife's lover stopped and he looked over at me with a look of fear.

At first I wanted to mess with him, but instead I said "Sorry, I was just curious where my wife was. I didn't mean to interrupt you." And then I walked away. I went into the kitchen to make breakfast for myself. I had just finished cooking the bacon, when I hear my wife walk the guy to the garage door and let him out. She then comes straight into the kitchen.

"Thanks a lot dick!"

What? Was she yelling at me for allowing her to finish getting fucked?

"What's going on?"

"He wasn't able to perform knowing that you were here and may come and start watching again! Now I am stuck here horny as hell!"

"Well I am sorry that I intruded on my wife getting banged by a young kid. And if you are still horny, you have plenty of toys upstairs to keep you satisfied."

She looked at me and said "No, my toys are not upstairs. They are out there" And she points outside and then leaves me alone.

What was I supposed to do? Try and stop her? I had long acknowledged that my wife was only good for me in the way that she was gorgeous and I needed a trophy wife for business purposes. In return, I had allowed her to do whatever the hell she wanted to do. She fucked around all the time, and I never said anything about it.

I was busy fuming over the conversation I just had with my wife that I didn't hear the garage door open. Suddenly I heard someone say "I have never seen anyone so focused making waffles before." I looked up and saw Jenna standing their looking gorgeous in her daisy duke pj bottoms, and a nice tank top.

"Umm, yeah." I managed to get out.

"I noticed your garage door open this morning so I wanted to come in and say hi. I knocked several times at the door coming into the house, but I guess you didn't hear me since you were so focused. Those waffles look great by the way, are you going to make one for me?"

"Yeah, of course." I began making her waffles.

"I think I know why you were so distracted when I came in." Jenna was looking at me in a way that made me feel comforted. "I saw who left out of the garage this morning. It was Jason. I went on a date with him last night, but all he could talk about was how cool your wife was. I couldn't wait for the date to end, and apparently he felt the same way but for different reasons."

"Well, I don't know much about what he was doing here."

"Can I ask you something personal?" Jenna said.

"Umm, yeah I guess you can"

"Why do you allow your wife to sleep around? I mean I have known it for ages. I remember walking in on her and my dad fucking in my parents room when my mom was gone. I remember watching how sexy she made fucking look. If I was her husband, I wouldn't want to share that with anyone."

She had a point. My wife was the cream of the crop.

"Jenna, I wish I could explain this to you in a way that doesn't make her or me look to be bad people. I am in a position in my life, where I don't really have time for a traditional relationship. I do have the need to bring a woman to all my formal functions. So I needed to marry someone with the flexibility of my schedule as well as someone that didn't mind that I wasn't all there emotionally. Brandy is perfect for that because she is such a strong woman. She is not afraid to go out and get what she wants. Any other personality type would never survive this type of marriage."

I hoped that I put it simply and in a way for Jenna to not look down upon us. I couldn't get a good read off of her once I finished.

Finally she said "Well does the open relationship go both ways? Are you able to experience whomever you want?"

"Well, to be honest Jenna, you were the first it happened with and I think my wife sensed it but did not get upset with me."

I finished getting her plate together and she didn't say much while she ate. Once she was done she said "Well I appreciate the breakfast, I may have to come by again to get fed again. All I get at my house is cereal."

"You are welcome here anytime."

She smiled at me and left. I replayed the conversation in my head a million times. Was she hinting that what happened between her and I possibly going to happen again? I thought of how great it would be if that were true.

After getting breakfast all cleaned up, I decided to head upstairs to see how my wife was doing. I got up to our room to see her finishing up getting her make up on. Looked like she was about to head out to find one of her toys.

"There is a pool party at one of my friends houses tonight. Do not expect me to be home tonight."

"Yeah, sure. I won't expect you back. But before you leave did you want me to help you out?"

She glared at me "No. I will get plenty of help tonight from people much more deserving"

Even though I had been okay up to this point with her fucking around, I was beginning to get really irritated at her attitude towards me. Not one to stay in an argument, I went back into my office. I worked for a few hours until I heard my wife leave. Once I saw her car pull down the drive way, I decided that I was going to take the rest of day for myself. There was a movie that was playing at the local cinema that I had been wanting to see. So I packed myself up and headed on over.

I bought my ticket and walked in to get the concession line to get some popcorn and a drink before the flick started. As I was there in line, I heard a familiar voice behind me. I glance behind me and saw Jenna there with several of her girl friends. She stopped mid sentence once she saw me and got a huge smile on her face. She ran over to me and gave me a great big hug, totally taking me off guard.

Turns out her and her friends had just seen the movie I was there to see.

Jenna looked at her friends and said, "I still don't understand the ending to that movie. It was all so confusing!"

They all began to do the girlie excited chatter. I had to turn back to the counter to place my order. When I turned back around, I heard Jenna say "Well as long as he doesn't mind....?"

All the girls looked at me. "What?". Jenna had told her friends that she needed to see the movie again to understand it and since I was her neighbor, she would just stay with me and go see it again and then catch a ride back home with me.

I of course agreed with the plan. Jenna and I headed into the theater and I asked where she liked to sit. She said that she likes getting the full view so she wanted to sit near the back. I followed her to the seats she chose and sat down. We made small talk for a little while before the previews started. There ended up not being too many people that showed up to the film. Once it started, there were only a handful of other people in the theater.

Jenna and I watched most of the movie without any interaction between each other. It was near the end, when she leaned in and whispered "This next part is a little boring". I looked down at her wondering why she was spoiling the movie when I suddenly felt her hand touching my leg. I kept looking at her watching her, trying to figure out what she was doing. She slid her hand up my leg and towards my zipper. I did not want to take my eyes off of her. She worked my zipper down and reached in and pulled my dick out. I reached out towards her and she grabbed my arm with her other hand and placed it back on my lap.

"I think it's time that you are taken care of." She whispered to me.

I didn't want to argue with her. She worked her hand up and down the shaft of my hard dick, never taking her eyes off of me. I had never felt so intimate with anyone in my life and I knew I wouldn't last much longer. She put her second hand on my dick and expertly jacked me off with both hands. She began going faster and faster knowing that I was about to release my load at any moment.

When I thought I couldn't feel any better, she leaned into my ear kissed it and said "I am yours anytime you want me". With that, I shot my sperm all over the seat in front of me. It was the most intense orgasm I have had in awhile.

By this time, the end credits had just started, I didn't get to see the end, but I didn't give a shit. I had an expert hand job instead. We both gathered up our things and left. As I drove home, we talked about the movie and what I had seen. I felt natural with Jenna. Conversations weren't forced. I felt good with her. I didn't know how she felt, but based on what she had said to me in during the movie, I had an idea that she felt the same.

I pulled into my garage when I got home and noticed that my wife's car was back. It was a lot earlier than I had expected. Either she had found what she wanted already, or she was unhappy with what she found and needed to get home to her toys. Both Jenna and I walked into the house.

"Brandy is around here somewhere. I am going to grab you a beer. Did you want anything?"

"Besides you?" I looked over at her to see her smiling. "Yeah, I will try one of those fancy beers you like."

I headed towards the fridge to get two out. After I closed the fridge, I looked into my back yard to see my wife getting out of the pool naked. Jenna pulled me to the side where my wife wouldn't see us. When she did that, she held onto my hand.

"Lets go upstairs" she said. She pulled me up the stairs and into my office where we could see my wife in the back yard. She was on one of the lounge chairs just lying there naked. Jenna lead me over to my chair and pushed me into it. She then pushed the chair over towards the window where I had a view of my wife. Jenna got on her knees in front of me and began pulling my pants off of me. Once she had me free, she put her hands back on my dick and began playing with me again. Once I was hard, she put her mouth on the tip of my cock and began kissing it and licking it slowly. She started with the top, and then started licking the sides. She then kissed the length of my dick down to my pelvic area. I was in heaven.

I looked down at Jenna giving me great head, and then I glanced out to see my wife lying there not knowing that our young neighbor was sucking my dick. I reached down pulling Jenna's shirt and bra off exposing her perfect breasts. She continued sucking my dick for 10 minutes when finally I couldn't stand it anymore. I told her that I was about to come but she kept her mouth on me. She looked up into my eyes and I shot my load into her hot young mouth. Wave after wave went through me and hit her in her mouth. I was very impressed with how she swallowed every last bit.

As we were getting our cloths on, we both heard a familiar voice outside talking to my wife. It was the young man that Jenna had gone on a date with the previous night. It looked like he had come back to try and make amends with my wife.

To Be Continued....