Young Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asianlove
Asianlove
110 Followers

Then she inserted my penis into her. She was slow and careful. I reached out and held her by her hips to assist her as she sat down on top of my lap. Soon she had sat down and I was in her up to the base of my penis, my pubic hair tickling hers as she positioned herself.

I looked up into her face and saw she had her eyes closed. Her mouth had come open and she was gasping, taking her own pleasure from impaling herself upon me. She ran her hands up from my stomach across my rib cage and past my nipples. Then she began to move on me, and my first thrusts inside a woman started off long and lovingly.

She had been wise to blow me before our first coupling. I was eighteen and didn’t need too many minutes between orgasms to regain a raging hard on. But after relieving myself of the initial loud I felt a considerably heightened control over myself. So now instead of being afraid of coming I actually was able to pump towards it.

I bent back up to her and took a nipple in my mouth. She was bucking on top of me and starting to moan out her pleasure. My thrusts were becoming huge, maybe more than she expected. I could feel her arms go about me tightly and draw me to her. She was trying to mumble something, I think it was just an “oh fuck” or maybe an “oh my god”, whatever it was I couldn’t hear her, and I wasn’t about to stop.

I held her tight and banged her hard, her buttocks bouncing up and down on top of my balls. She met my thrusts by ramming her pelvis down on mine. We rutted like animals in heat. Soon I had her screaming. Her screams were loud and urgent. I could feel the contractions of her vagina all around my thrusting member, and soon each time I jabbed up into her the wetness of her folds had increased many fold.

Finally, I don’t think she could take anymore. Perhaps her boyfriend was of a different size with me. Whatever the reason she rolled off me, and my penis came out of her with an audible pop.

She laid on her back with her legs half spread, out of breath and looking up at me through dazed eyes under a sweat-covered brow. I didn’t let her off that easy however, and rolled on top of her.

She took a last deep breath, trying to recompose herself a little and placed her arms back around me. I reached down and parted her legs at the knee. For the first time I got a good look at the pussy I had been fucking for the last half-hour. It was glistening with her female fluids and the lips were still parted where my cock had been pumping a moment before.

I rose above her on the bed, and she reached up to bring my erection back into her, wrapping her legs around my back as I lowered myself down to cover her. I now got my first taste of good old missionary position sexual intercourse, and I loved it. I liked the control as I quickly took up pounding her again from my new position.

I felt like I was trying to ram through her with my cock leading the charge, but she didn’t seem to mind any. She gripped my back so strong and raked it with her nails so hard that I saw trickles of blood the next day. I could hear a squishing sound now every time I reared back to bang her again. The noise was my penis as it moved along her very wet vaginal lips. I could also smell us in the air. Her vaginal fluids and my semen mixed together to give off a sexy fragrance that prompted me to pound into her harder and harder and harder.

“Oh god Adam…Fuck me…. Fuck me… That’s right baby…Fuck me…” she was chanting beneath me, and I complied by fucking her just as hard and as long as I could. “That’s it… oh god you fucker…don’t you quit…don’t you stop…ohhhhhhhhhhhh gggggggggaaaaawwwwwwwwwwddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

She began to scream beneath me again and moved up to muffle the sobs against my shoulder finally ending up by giving my naked flesh little love bites as her body began to spasm uncontrollably underneath mine.

I don’t know how long or loud Ann must have screamed that night. It was a good thing no one else was close and could hear us. She was one of those types of women that scream almost as if they are in pain as they reach climax, and was very vocal about it. I was to encounter some more of them later in my life but this was all so new to me on that first night that I just went with it, and the louder she screamed and clawed and kicked and bit me, the harder I fucked her.

Finally my balls were wound up so tightly between my legs that I knew I was about to explode. The orgasm started in my balls, then headed for my thighs and caused a funny kind of warmth in my lower abdomen. This first time to come inside a woman’s body was also one of the first times I had reached an orgasm that was a ‘10’. I don’t think too many of us get those very often, at least I know I don’t, and if you’ve ever had one you know the difference between it and just a regular orgasm. The muscles in my body took over for about ten glorious seconds and I no longer had any control.

The warm sperm flew down my shaft and into Ann. I felt spurt after spurt go into her and kept pumping so I would send it deep. She bucked up against me, thrusting her pelvis up desperately to meet mine. She had her head on my shoulder and just as she had started to gain a modicum of composure she must have felt my semen go flying up her womb and she began to scream all over again. Her screams were even deeper this time; they racked out of her body in long sobs, and led me to the point where I didn’t know if this was pleasure or pain I was giving her. Even if it had been causing her pain it wouldn’t have mattered to me during that minute of ecstasy. I could not have controlled my ramming cock if I had tried.

I collapsed on top of her, and she took me into her arms softly, with me still positioned between her out stretched legs. We held each other. I just let my self drift away into a deep sleep, and I think she must have to. We had both experienced something together, and even as I felt the tip of my now flaccid penis slid out from inside her I felt like I was still a part of her.

That was maybe one of the best nights sleeping I had ever had in my whole life. I finally rolled onto my back and she lied in my arms and we both held onto each other as we slept.

My bedroom faced the east, and the sunrise woke us up. I woke up with another raging, painful hard on. She reached down to feel this and smiled in contentment. We both held each other and kissed in a sleepy daze; in fact I think we were both barely half-awake. Soon I was inside her again, on top of her and between her legs. Another half-hour session of rutting followed, and another strong relief when I felt myself ejaculate deep within her. She had not screamed this time, only moaned and whimpered rather forlornly.

We showered together, and I fixed us breakfast. Later in the day we visited my neighbors who had horses that they let us ride out along their property. The day was cold, but the sun had come out bright and everything felt so good.

We spent the whole weekend together; making love I don’t know how many times. Ann introduced me to my first everything as far as sex went. She showed me how to eat her out, and I proved to be an eager leaner. We did it doggie style, and from the side, on the kitchen table, and as we relaxed in the tub on Saturday night Ann took me in her hand and gently inserted me up her ass. By the time the bath was over we were both groaning with barely withstood pleasure.

On Monday morning we said our good-byes kissed a last time and then I drove away, back to my family and the city.

I returned to my family as a different person from the one they had known for the past couple of years. I got myself admitted to the college of my choice that winter, and reversed my academic failure in high school and earned strong grades all through out my college years.

Ann and I kept in touch through out the years. I was a guest at her wedding, and six years after Ann’s wedding I invited her to mine. We made it a point to see each other a few times a year, but never returned to a sexual relationship after that first weekend.

I am writing this story because Ann died of cancer last year. My wife and I were at her funeral. Only the second funeral I have ever attended in my life. Her husband and two children were present, but strangely I didn’t feel sad. She wouldn’t have wanted me to.

Thank you for everything Ann. I’ll always love you.

Asianlove
Asianlove
110 Followers
12