Young Sissy Ch. 02

Story Info
The young sissy gets some hard lessons.
14.8k words
4.44
112.7k
49

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 12/31/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was walking in a field, the cool grass crushed softly between my toes, the sun warm on my skin, the smells of spring were in the air and every deep breath I took filled my lungs with the promise of a fresh start and new hope. The sky was a flawless blue and looked clear enough to take a swim in. Everywhere I turned, all I could see was endless rows of rolling hills...there wasn't a soul in sight...and yet, for some reason, I didn't feel frightened or lonely like I usually do by myself. It was as if the sun herself was watching over me, keeping me company. I felt a whisper tickle my lips as I put a name to the unseen spirit watching over me..."Isabella" and I realized why I felt so safe, so hopeful, so loved...

And then I woke up...

I reached out for Isabella, but she was already gone...the tune to "You are my sunshine" popped into my head and I felt a poignant pang as I understood the lyrics for the first time. I felt a tear caress my cheek and closed my eyes, trying to get back to those Elysian Fields one more time...but then I heard a familiar voice, albeit one much colder than in my dreams..."Get up, Belle. It's time for breakfast and the Devil himself won't be able to protect you from me if I get punished for your tardiness."

I bolted out of bed and followed her obediently, unable to take my eyes off her inviting ass bouncing in her tight red Lycra bodysuit. I wondered about her outfits. All of the other gurls seemed to fit a certain theme. Baby doll, school girl, whore, pain slut, and French maid...but she was just a sissy. I wondered who she was dressing for and what fantasy she was supposed to fulfill...besides mine of course. I also wondered when I'd get to wear some clothes of my own, but when I asked timidly, a curt "When you've earned them." was my only response. I didn't press the issue, not wanting to anger her after the brief moment of tenderness last night. I had resolved to be the best sissy I could be, so that maybe she would reward me with another fleeting sign of affection.

So it was with a spring in my step that I made it to the mess hall...and one look at my breakfast made the name seem totally appropriate. I had a steel bowl with my name engraved on it, so far my only possession down here. It was a thick, sticky porridge of sorts, with the odor of stale oats and aspirin and the look of glue and vomit. I dug my spoon into it, cringing as it seemed to fight back, sticking to the bowl as if it knew it didn't belong inside my mouth. I scanned the room. Sakura and Bambi where eagerly devouring theirs, as if it were the tastiest meal in the world. Isabella was sitting in a corner, watching me expectantly as she slowly took one purposeful bite after another. I didn't want to break my vow before breakfast, so I closed my eyes and shoveled the biggest bite I could into my mouth...

I should have started with a smaller bite. As it was, the taste of zoo smells filled my mouth, sending caustic vapors down my throat which caused me to gag reflexively...and I didn't know I even had a gag reflex anymore. But it was to no avail, the slop was too gloppy, too viscous and sticky to escape so easily. My cheeks ballooned like a chipmunk, tears welled up in my eyes, I knew I had to force this down soon or risk spitting it all over the table...and then what would Isabella think? That I was some spoiled baby probably...and I couldn't have that. So I forced my body to ignore every instinct of self preservation it had and willed it down my throat I a slow, torturous slide...when I finally finished the first bite I gasped for air...then exclaimed, "Ugh! What's in this shit?"

Without looking up from her bowl, Bambi rattled off, "Prolly her-moans, bee-havey-rool mod'ficashun drugs, n' deffy some MDMA derivys with a some-attic ha-lucy-jenny cocktail." Everyone looked at her in stunned silence, not sure if she was experience a moment of brilliance, or babble. She seemed just as confused, looking down and blushing and muttering, "Or sumthin like that..." As out of place as it sounded coming from her pouty lips, I had to admit she was onto something. The single bile inducing bite I had taken was already making me feel a little swimmy...and a lot horny. So I did what any sensible sissy would do when she discovered her food was drugged with all sorts of mind melting mixtures...I started wolfing it down. That might seem counter-intuitive, but I knew that they were going to get their drugs in me one way or the other...and that they probably already had a big head start, so why fight it? If swallowing gag-me-glue was the easy way to take my medicine, I didn't want to find out the hard way...

Besides, I wasn't about to pass up a chance to get stoned out of my gourd, not with my first day in training hanging over me like the Sword of Damocles...and with every foul mouthful I worked down my throat, it only made more and more sense. It became a kind of perverse contest with myself to see how quickly I could finish it, ignoring every screaming cry my taste buds made to stop, bullying my gullet into gorging on semi-soft sludge, practically chewing it back down as it attempted to rise up and burst out of me. Eventually, I went into some sort of auto-pilot, lost in a druggy daze until I half noticed I was licking the bowl...I put down the bowl and looked up, shame faced to see everyone staring at me in slack jawed surprise. "Please forgive this impudent sissy, Bambisan, but it looks like Bellekun just beat your record."

Bambi just glared at me as the shock wore off and the petty jealousy seeped in. I knew I was going to pay for that, but at the moment I was too light headed to care. I just smiled dumbly and drifted over to Isabella to see where I was supposed to go next. I hoped that I might have made Isabella proud, or at least less disdainful, but if she was impressed one way or the other, she didn't let it show. She had the world's best Strip Poker face, and I always felt like I was holding my cards the wrong way with her. I was relieved when she finally popped the pregnant silence, even if it was to chastise me..."While that was certainly amusing, it's not how we clean our dishes here. Take your bowl to the sinks at the end of the room and make it squeaky clean. You won't have anyone picking up after you down here. You won't have long before your morning workout, so don't dawdle. We already have our training regimens set, but you'll be meeting with a personal trainer. And trust me, Belle, you don't want to make him wait for you."

I nodded like a good little sissy and darted over to my table, only to see Bambi and Sakura had left me their dishes too. Of course...I was the bitches' bitch...it figured I'd have to clean after them too. Or maybe it didn't, but in my docile state, it only seemed fitting, even just. So without a whimper of complaint, I ran as fast as my dainty feet would carry me and started scrubbing the dishes. It was a lot harder than I imagined it would be, the glop just didn't want to come off, no matter how hard I scrubbed. So I turned the heat up as high as it would go, only to scald my delicate skin. I was so surprised that I chipped a nail, feeling hot needles of pain dig into the soft flesh below my fingernail. Whatever was in my breakfast, it wasn't a pain killer...I felt everything as if I was stone cold sober, or possibly even more keenly...but I had to push through. Angry blaring beeps announced it was time for my workout, and I was still on the first bowl. I gritted my teeth, worked through the pain, and rang every ounce of strength out of my puny arms, putting as much force into scrubbing as I could. When I finally finished with the last bowl, I let out an exuberant squeal...and then I remembered I was late and let out a panicked eep...

I ran to my class so fast that I practically left a sissy-shaped dust cloud in my wake. It was only when I was almost there that I realized I knew where to go without anyone telling me. Did I remember from my first guided tour/threat with my step-father? That seemed doubtful...I was never very good with directions...or with anything else for that matter. I wondered if they had somehow put a map in my head of where I was supposed to go...and I wondered whether I should be relieved or horrified by the thought. Either way, I didn't have time to dwell on it, because I was 100% certain I didn't want to keep my trainer waiting one millisecond longer than I had to. My legs had turned to blown out rubber, my lungs where filled with battery acid, my sides where being cut into with jagged glass. By the time I crashed through gym doors, I didn't even have the strength to stand. I fell to the ground in an anguished heap, struggling to form a pitiful attempt at an apology. That's when I heard the familiar voice of my step-brother, Dirk, "Damn, Belle. If just getting here is too much exercise for you, then you're really going to hate what comes next..."

I looked up to see him smirking down at me, and I didn't know what alarmed me more, the thought of him using his towering physique to punish me, or the fact that I couldn't stop slavering over his towering physique. On one hand it made sense, I was a sissy after all, and he was as far from it as you could get. A wide frame chiseled by a Greek god to show us mere mortals how they really looked...a face with strong, almost brutish features that stopped just shy of buffoonish and went all the way into devastatingly handsome...a fat cock straining in his speedos even while soft...one I knew could tear me up if he was so inclined, but one I couldn't forget since he it stretched me to my limits. But it was so confusing, I was still getting used to being a sissy I suppose, but everything I used to hate about Dirk was what I found irresistible now...his arrogance, his terrifying strength, even his nearly mindless obsession with sex...because that's what I was obsessed with too. On the other hand, I was late to my first appointment as a sissy, and I was sure he would jump at the chance to punish me...

Instead he peeled me off the ground and held my chin in his hand, drawing my fearful gaze up to his burning eyes, "Oh don't look so terrified. I'm not going to punish you. Frankly I'm happy to leave that part of the job to the experts. Besides, the workout will be punishment enough for a soft, spoiled brat like you...but damn if they didn't carve you into a fuckable soft, spoiled brat. Tell you what, if you do a good job, maybe I'll give what you're too embarrassed to beg for." I blushed and tried to look away, but he held me firmly, his stare penetrating past my meager defenses, seeing clearly how badly I wanted him...I cursed myself for having such terrible taste in Master's, but resolved to be the best little gym bunny I could be.

"Alright, now we're going to start with the most important exercise for any sissy..." I let out a satisfied squeal as Dirk shoved two of his thick fingers inside my pussy. I melted into his arms, laying my head against his chest, smelling his sweat through his tight tank top...it smelled like Heaven's locker room. I squeezed around his digits, sending pulses of pleasure throughout my hungry flesh. "That's a good sissy...squeeze down...now relax...and squeeze again. If you don't practice your Kegel exercises daily, you won't stay taut and tight for all your new boyfriends...and no one wants to fuck a blown out sissy, do they, Belle?"

"NoOOOoooOOoohhh" I moaned earnestly, working my hardest to milk a creamy orgasm from his fingers,,,and improve my physique of course. But he pulled his delicious digits out of me with a depressing plop and told me to do it on my own. Three seconds clenched, then three seconds relaxed...over and over again until I feel pains in muscles I didn't even know I had in my ass. But I took deep breaths and kept my eyes on the prize...or prick as the case may be. After all, if my pussy was tighter, Dirk's cock would feel that much bigger...

"Alright, that's long enough for now. But I want you to repeat those exercises three times a day." I nodded meekly and shifted nervously from one leg to the other. Every since he said I might get fucked at the end of our session, it was all I could think about. I was a little embarrassed at how quickly I went from being conflicted to being consumed with lust, but of course being humiliated only seemed to make me hornier. I was all but drooling as I waited to hear what he had in store for me next, and I only managed that much restraint by focusing every ounce of my meager little will. When he told me what I'd be doing next, my mouth dried up immediately. "You might have noticed all the sissies down here have very different physiques, or maybe you were too busy staring at their clits, but I'm getting off topic...the point is you gurls are all carefully packaged products. I let the egg heads deal with filling the insides up and the artists apply the cosmetic touches, but I have the most important job. I make sure the products can actually perform as advertised. So you see that bar over there..." he pointed to one of those bars ballet students use to make those impossible leg stretches, I swallowed a gulp sideways as I realized he wanted me to make one right now..."You don't have to be toned or slim like the other sissies, in fact we want you soft and supple as you can be...but you will have to be much, much more flexible. So get that leg up on that bar and start taking knees with the other leg...by the time I'm done with you, you'll be more flexible than one of those Canadian acrobats pretending to be a Frenchy."

I don't know why I even bothered to try, I knew I was destined to fail. I was so weak, so uncoordinated, so completely and utterly useless...but I was also desperate enough for Dirk's dirk to ignore all that and rely on my pathological capacity for hope when there is absolutely no evidence to justify it. I swished over to the bar, making sure Dirk got at least two eyefuls of my creamy curves, and took a deep breath...I cleared my head, pushing out all the doubts and fears and logic and left only one ridiculously stupid thought...I can do this. Then, something even stupider happened...I lifted my leg up and over the bar and brought it down slowly...I just stared, struck dumb...as if I was watching someone else. I couldn't do that...it was impossible! But there I was...doing it with ease...okay, not with ease, every muscle in my body felt like an old rubberband seconds away from snapping at any second. Was that the only reason I couldn't do it before? My own insecurities and fear of failure or was it my all consuming desire to avoid even momentary discomfort that kept me from discovering my body's true abilities? Whatever it was, I was free from it now, and I was giddily gritting my teeth through the pain, giggling between grunts as I pumped up and down faster and faster, tossing my head over my shoulder to give Dirk an inviting look...

"Damn! You're actually good at something, Belle...I'm seeing it and I can't believe it. But let's see how flexible you really are..." What followed should have been an excruciating torture session with Hell's own personal trainer and I guess in a way it was. I mean it hurt worse than any imagined pain I'd ever cringed and cowered from; my body burning and aching, with searing pain stabbing across my joints as I twisted from side to side and back to forward. I felt like I was being stretched out on the rack, only with me gleefully turning the wheel. I couldn't understand it, probably because it didn't make any sense. I hated pain...I mean, it hurt...so why was I so eager to bend over backwards for Dirk...literally? I didn't really have to ask...even if it made no sense, it felt like the most natural thing in the world. I wasn't even doing it for the promise of sex anymore. I just wanted to make Dirk proud of me. Of course, 'proud' takes on a completely different definition in The Basement...one that involves dehumanizing degradation and servile submission...but one that also involves being good at something...making someone happy. I never realized how important that was to me until I started trying it for the first time. It was addicting. I almost felt guilty. There was no way Dirk got nearly the same joy in domination than I did in surrender. It was almost like I was ripping him off...which only motivated me to give him that much more...

I finally fell to the floor in a sob of frustration, reaching my limit as I was just an inch away from sucking my own clit...of course if it had been even average size it would have been easier. I tried to will the life back into my limbs, but they weren't taking anymore requests at the moment, probably ignoring me because I bullied them so mercilessly to bend and twist to my will. I was furious with them, and even angrier at myself...I was so close to proving myself to Dirk, and now I was just another worthless pile of sissy of the floor. Just as I was about to squirm over to Dirk and suck his toes as way of apology, I felt his strong arms wrap around me, pulling me up so that my feet touched the ground, but holding me tight so that I wouldn't just crumple to the ground. I braced myself for the worst, ready to accept his disgust and disdain as my due, but when I looked up into his eyes, I saw something completely different...

"There, there...I've got you. And don't look so crushed. You did great for your first day. You're a natural born sissy after all. In fact...I think you deserve a reward." His expression was almost kind as he leaned towards me, it almost tempered the fire burning in his eyes, almost but not quite...I still melted under their heat. He didn't so much kiss me as swallow my mouth, forcing his thick tongue inside me and fucking my throat with it. One of his hands dropped to my ass, fully cupping one of my cheeks and massaging a moan out of it. I felt the strength returning to my limbs even as he made me feel so helpless in soft in comparison to him. It was all I could to lift one a silky soft leg around around his hard back and wrap it around, embracing him. My arms had a better idea, one slinked it's way up to caress his Adonis-like abs and the other found itself stroking his blazing red hair, the heat almost too much to stand. I was beginning to see what Lola saw in Dirk, and for the first time, I was jealous of her...

When he slid three fingers up my ass...to test the results of my exercises no doubt...I began writhing against him, rubbing my hard little worm against the leviathan in his shorts. My breasts crushed against his chest, my nipples tracing out his flesh as if they were marking their territory, exquisite pain running through them, sweet and sharp like a toothache your tongue keeps lingering back to. It send Morse code moans down to my pussy, making it throb back a response of 'Oh God yes...forever and for always yes..." Then Dirk pulled his tongue out of my throat, a whimper snaking its way out to try and pull him back in, but changing to a perverse prayer of thanks as his mouth latched around my swollen breast instead. I don't know if it was my body or the drugs...or if the drugs where what did this to my body in the first place...or if it was all in my head...or if it was my heart that was lying...because in this chaotic storm of questions and doubts one thought kept striking through clearly...I love him...I love him I love him...

I don't know why I was so hard on Dirk before. He's not a monster...he's just passionate. Sure he can be rough, but that's just because he doesn't know his own strength. And granted, can be arrogant and overbearing, even something of a bully...but he doesn't mean anything by it. It's just the testosterone talking, you have to expect a little aggressiveness from a real alpha male. And Dirk was definitely all man...I could feel all ten inches of him, thick and throbbing against my soft stomach...with a cock that big he had earned the right to. I longed to feel him inside me, to lube it lovingly with my tongue and feel it stretch me out to my very limit again...only this time bringing me to the pinnacle of pleasure instead of pain. I was just about to fall to my knees and beg him to let me worship his cock when I heard the hateful blaring of the alarm telling me it was time for my next class. "Oh no...not now. Pleeeeease...please let me stay just a little longer..."