Young Sissy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Lola over Dirk's shoulder as he carried me away, feeling sorry for her and a little guilty that she had to pay the price for my reward...but not so guilty that I didn't snuggle up closer to Dirk's strong chest, resting my head in the crook between his neck and shoulder and half dozing as he took me through the halls and up and out of the basement. I barely noticed Dale as we passed, but judging from his slack jawed expression, he noticed me just fine. I couldn't resist giving him a little wink. For as much fun as he had humiliating me back when I was still almost a man, I figured I'd earned the right to tease him now that I was a drop dead sexy sissy and he'd half to wait 2 more years before he turned 21 and could get a taste of my sweet honeypot.

I was exhausted when we got to Dirk's room, which looked more like a hunter's den for all the poor animal heads he had cruelly hung on his wall. Still there was something about his predatory nature that made me want to offer him my throat and I gave no resistance when he tossed me onto his king size bed and covered me in his tiger skin blanket. Over the next how ever many hours, he proved to me that his endurance was more than the match of my appetite, and I felt like I was bagged, stuffed, and mounted like a trophy by the time I fell asleep in his arms, and with his best feature still nestled inside me.

In my dream the field had turned to a veldt, and I lay with a lion, petting his soft fur. Suddenly, he turned on me, pinning me to the ground and lunging for my throat with his dripping fangs...I woke up smiling...

Hersday.

I woke up in Dirk's arms, and I wriggled against him, feeling him grow hard inside me. I squeezed down on him and rotated my hips, using his cock as a sex toy, unable to cum, but getting oh so close, and knowing it would be a welcome wake up call for him. I feel him throbbing against my love button, sending his love into me, filling me up to the point of bursting, but not beyond. In my frenzied state, I dared hope he'd wake up and give me my morning workout there and then, but when he finally stirred, he just made a halfhearted grunt, and lazily pulled me up and down on his cock a few times and then unleashed inside me with a sigh. "Morning, Belle. Whew, thanks for the wake up call. Now be a dear and go eat your breakfast. You've got a big day ahead of you. You can skip our workout today, trust me you'll get plenty of exercise. Just head off to your relaxation lessons and then wait for me then pick out your sexiest maid outfit. You're going pro today."

I nodded meekly, but inside I was filled with questions I didn't dare to ask. Who was it going to be? What was I going to wear...and what would he want me to do? Was I ready...did I want to be? Why couldn't I get rid of this bottomless pit of worry in my stomach? The tension and fear followed me through my breakfast and my quick shower. I pinned all my hopes on my mysterious menor, hoping he would be able to teach me something that would give me the confidence I needed to get through my first official time as a sissy whore.

"You look nervous, Belle, let me guess, you are worried about your first time going pro today. Well don't worry. With your training, you'll be more than ready. In fact, today I only have a few minor odds and ends to teach you, really just tying up loose ends. The truth is, there's not much more I can teach you, and unless you need some extremely specific training for an especially demanding client, we likely won't meet again. So if you'd like, before you close your eyes, I'll let you ask me one question."

I didn't know what to think. I had so many questions, and all I really wanted to ask was for him to be here everyday for me to come sit in his chair and hear his dulcet tones. But I put all selfish thoughts aside and another question surfaced, one that had been nagging me but that I'd been to timid to ask. Since this might have been my last time to see him, I decided it was now or never, asking, "I don't mean to be impolite, but zis has been bozering moi. Are you happy? Because you have geeven me so much, but I zink it would be very difficile for you to teach yourself. Who gives you all zese wonderful feelings?"

"I...I'm afraid there isn't a good answer for that, Belle. But...thank you for asking. I'll miss our lessons very much...and I wish you good luck. Now, please, close your eyes and count down from one hundred." I closed my eyes and started counting, hoping he was wrong and that this wouldn't be the last time I heard his voice.

When I woke up he was gone. I just knew it. He was never in the room with me before either, but I could feel his presence then. It was only when he finally left me alone that I'd noticed the difference. But in a way, it was better...he had placed his complete and total confidence in me, and I knew I wasn't going to let him down. I raced to wardrobe and found my row, finally deciding on a bag reading F-XXX. I knew I had found the right one...

It was all rubber and latex of course, from the skintight white "stockings" to the shiny black belt/skirt with a second layer of white ruffled rubber. There where no panties of any sort, which I supposed was just as well as I wasn't going to keep them on for long anyway. The top consisted of the cutest black corset with a white apron design stenciled on the front. My breasts were left fully exposed and fully accessibility, leaving no illusion what sort of household duties I was hired for. The outfit was completed with a plastic white bonnet that was curved in the front. I was pretty sure I knew what it was supposed to catch. Well almost complete anyway...at the bottom of the bag was a container of cherry flavored lube, and I decided that it would probably be a good idea to add it to my ensemble, squirting the entire bottle directly up my ass in preparation for what was to cum. I paced impatiently waiting for the alarm that would tell me where to go, and when I finally heard it, I raced over to room 104, not sure what I'd find there...

What I found was Dirk standing in front of the door with a big sissy-eating grin on his face. "I've got a surprise for you, Belle. I knew you might be worried about your first time as a sissy whore, so I found some clients you should be comfortable with...some of your old friends!" I couldn't breathe...I felt like I'd just been punched in the stomach...Dirk kept talking, but I only caught garbled fragments, as if I was hearing him from underwater..."saw you on the pay per view and..." I tried to calm down, tried to breathe..."of course I guess they wouldn't call themselves your 'friends' exactly, but..." I knew this would happen eventually, but I avoided thinking about it, waiting to deal with it when the time finally came. I never thought it would be so soon... "Of course it should have tipped me off when there were four of them. No way you had four whole friends in high school. Then they mentioned picking on you and..." But ready or not, the time had come. And I knew I had to rise to the occasion, or more likely, lower myself to it..."don't want you disappointing me. You'll do what they say and you'll do it enthusiastically, understand?" I couldn't fail now, not after working so hard...

"I won't disappoint vous, Master. You have moi promesse." I said it with all the solemnity a sissy in a French fuck maid outfit can muster and then some as I walk through the door, my head held low, determined to be the best sissy I could be. What I saw as the door closed and bolted behind me put my determination to the test. The walls were covered with a brick facade, complete with filthy graffiti befitting a ghetto. The floor was hard cement, adorned with used condoms and syringes and assorted filth to add to the 'fantasy' of a back alley rendezvous. In the middle of the room a bare, stained mattress lay, surrounded by four of my worst nightmares.

Brad Bentley, a spoiled shit poured into a sculpture of Adonis, naturally perfect tan, teeth, and physique...devastating blue eyes, and features that would give Michelangelo a woody...the BMOC of Templeton High, the most exclusive private school in the state and one bearing my great great great grandfather's name, a fact of which Brad never tired of reminding me when he 'bumped' into me in the halls. His faithful henchman, Harold Hunt, a hulking terror that confused obesity with manliness and never missed an opportunity to throw his 'weight' around...still I had to admit his features had a certain Bacchanalian appeal, with his bright green greedy eyes and his luscious lusty lips. On the other side of the bed, his hands already down his pants, was Nathan 'Nuthouse' Needlemeyer, a Boo Radley looking motherfucker that only stayed out of Bellvue out of the grace of his father's pocketbook. He was the kind of kid that played 'doctor' with the neighborhood cats, and grew up into a gray-eyed, fleshy nightmare who's features disappeared into a potato headed blob of too much 'pedigree interbreeding'. Peeking behind him was the 'runt' of the group...standing only five foot nine inches, Gareth Grayson more than made up for his size difference in cruelty, his features perpetually turned up into a disgusted sneer, as if constantly disappointed in all that creation had to offer to him. All four were naked, and their cocks were rising to attention as they saw me quivering in front of them. I managed to whimper, "Allo, monsieurs, eet is my pleasure to serve you."

"Oh my, what have we here? Is this really all that's left of THE Byron Templeton III?" Brad spat out every syllable of my old name like it was poison. He made his way over to me, his eyes roaming hungrily over my body, and when he reached me, his hands followed suit...

"Hurr hurr hurr pant pant I don't know, Brad...it looks like Belle has more to offer than Byron ever did. She looks smack good enough to eat huff huff." Harold hadn't even crossed the room and he was already out of breath. I could tell I was going to have to do all the work with him, and the thought of it didn't disgust me as much as I'd hoped it would. Of course that might have had something to do with Brad's powerful hands mauling my breasts or the way he stifled my desperate moans with his forceful kiss.

"Little fucking whore, she's hardly even blushing," Boo...I mean Nathan crossed the room and eased up behind me...he looked at me like I was something he'd avoid stepping on to keep his shoes clean, but his cock seemed to like me fine at least seven inches, nothing to write home about, but beggars can't be choosers. And as humiliating as this was, I was ready to beg them to fuck my brains out so I wouldn't have to thinks about it. Suddenly, a thunderclap of pain struck by soft buttocks as Nathan's hands crashed down from both sides. "There...now her cheeks are properly red." I should have cried out at this treatment or cursed his name, but all I did was pull my mouth away from Brad's, turning my head so he could crush my plump lips against his thin grimace in a hateful kiss.

"Fuck yeah, show that bitch who's boss...fuck yeah..." Gareth was clearly enjoying the show, stroking his decidedly unruntlike cock furiously as he watched me writhe between his friends, feeling their cocks rub against my soft skin and getting dizzy as they fought over possession of my sweet lips, pulling me painfully by the hair and jerking me from mouth to mouth. Maybe I should have resented the rough treatment, but I could have kissed them for it...and did. Every second their mouths were clamped over mine was a second they weren't laughing about the good old days. Every spanking, hair pulling, or lip biting moment of pain, was one step further from sanity, into a sublime sissy stupor.

So of course Brad had to break a heart breakingly heavy kiss and remember, "Oh shit! I almost forgot! We were supposed to make her beg first!" He drops me to the ground and I look up pleadingly as all four of them surround me, sneering and stroking, but I see no pity in their eyes. My money protected me from them before, they knew I'd have them expelled if they so much as gave me a wedgie. But now...now there was nothing to stop them from doing whatever they wanted to me, and nothing I could do to stop myself for begging for it.

"I beg you!" I planted a wet kiss on Brad's foot then suckle on each one of his toes..."Pleez!" I moved clockwise, giving Harold the same treatment..."I beg of vous!" I felt a glob of spit it my face as I reach Nathan's feet...it felt slimy and scorchingly shameful...it felt like a kiss..."Merci! May I have anozer?" I finally ended with Gareth, who as usual had to overcompensate, pushing my head to the floor with his foot and having me kiss the ground he walked on. The floor tasted bitter and I realized that they allowed this room to remain dirty to complete the back alley ambiance. I kept my disgust to myself, a part of me worried I'd scream out in rage and horror at my once hallowed name being degraded like this, but a much more persuasive part of me telling me that this was exactly what a sissy deserved, and I felt oddly grateful for their abuse and was ready to beg for more. "Pleeze, I beg of you! I know I don't deserve it, but pleez fuck me like the salope I am!"

As always, Brad spoke for the group, mercifully saying, "You know Byron, you don't mind if I call you Byron do you? Where was I? Ah, you know Byron, as often as you used to remind us of how beneath you we were because our dads were only multimillionaires instead of multibillionaires, we should just leave you here in your own filth to think on how far you've fallen. But unlike you, we know the value of a dollar, and we each spent 10,000 of them to have you all night. So to start, you're going to suck all of our cocks until you're covered in our cum. Then we're all going to fuck that sweet ass of yours. And then we'll dispense with the foreplay and get to the hardcore fun! So...SUCK!"

I didn't waste a second wondering how I got so lucky, and I started by taking Brad's slightly above average cock into my mouth and sucking on his soft spongy head. I didn't have time for romance but I wanted to show a little flair so I rolled my tongue around his head and caught a drop of pre-cum on the tip of my tongue in one deft motion. I marveled at the taste, long grain rice and marscapone maybe, and moved onto the next cock. Harold had as much girth around his cock as he did his belly, a fat sausage that about split my jaw to fit inside. On the other hand, it was only about six inches so fitting it down my throat was no problem, and speaking of the other hand, one was busy jerking off Brad's spit slicked cock, and the other was fondling Nathan's balls to get him nice and ready. I turned my head and started nursing on Nathan's nuts, replacing my hand with my warm mouth and using my free hand to jerk off Harold. I felt like a total whore, taking on three guys at once, wondering how I could sink any lower. Well Gareth answered my question as I opened wide to swallow Nathan's prick, shoving his thick cock in beside Nathan's and stretching my mouth around two cock heads. It was all I could do to keep them in there, and I wasn't able to use much finesse. I drooled over their dicks and ran my tongue between them, causing my chin to grow slick with spittle, making me look like the dick dumb ditz I was turning into. And that's when things got hazy...

Everything became a blur of slobbery slippery flesh and wet squelching slaps...cocks were dangled just out of reach of my mouth, leaving me lunging mindlessly, they were slid in between my heaving breasts, burning my skin with sweltering shame and frustrating friction...they slapped my cheeks hard enough to make me see stars and hit the back of my throat hard enough to make me see past the firmament of stars into the secrets of Heaven...they even ended up making lewd noises as they fucked my armpits when they couldn't find another accessible crevice. I could almost make out one throbbing member from another, a tantalizing texture caressing my throat, an overpowering aroma forcing its way down my throat, a phantom flavor tickling my taste buds...sure I could pick one out from the other here and there, but then a voice would come out of nowhere and I'd forget if it was their cock I was sucking or if maybe they were the ones using my full cheeks like a hot dog bun and frotting me until I was begging to be fucked. "Bitch...cunt...slut...whore...trash...cum catcher, swallower, gargler, guzzler", and every other possible variation...but the worst thing they called me, the name that rang out no matter how deeply I dived into the deep end to drown in dick...was "Byron." No other name carried the weight of a legacy lost and a life squandered. No other insult could cut as deeply as the truth of what a pathetic creature I was, and what a pathetic creature I had become. My only chance of salvation was to abandon Byron and hope Belle could save me, to find the pride in her humiliation that I could never achieve through Byron's lack of accomplishments. And after an unknown period of time sucking and squelching, I was finally showered with praises...

That's one of my favorite things about cum...well besides the taste, the smell, and the way it cuddles lovingly against your skin...it's honest. No matter how much abuse my old 'friends' hurled at me, no matter how high their lips curled or eyebrows arched, their cum told me I'd done a good job. And like a baptism, is cleansed my mind of all but the most profane and impure thoughts, leaving me a wanton, hungry animal, too far gone to even beg for the release that made my sissy sac feel like it was going to burst into blissful bloody bits...all I could do was scoop as much of their cum off my tits and stomach and face and everywhere else and shovel it into my greedy mewling mouth before someone said, "That's enough...you're just going to get dirty again so you can clean up after we're done." Brad was so dominant, so authoritative, the only one in the group that held a candle to my Masters...it felt right to surrender to him...pure. Of course there was a special thrill in submitting to the other foul and wretched creatures, something so eerily erotic about how unappetizing they were.

Brad was the first to get hard...of course, so he was the one who claimed first dibs on my tight ass. He picked me up and tossed me on the filthy mattress, eliciting a girlish squeal from me. I immediately got on all fours and spread my legs wide as I hiked up my heiny for easy access. I cooed as he slid effortlessly slid inside me, every nerve ending standing on edge, drinking in the silky smooth hardness of his tool, feeling the already maddening pleasure percolating inside me start boiling over with every incredible inch. I wanted to cum...needed to cum, but I didn't want to seem selfish, so I waited for Brad to give me permission and resisted the just barely bearable urge to beg. As if reading my mind, or hearing my pathetic whimpers more likely, Brad finally said, "I'll bet you want to cum pretty bad don't you? Well if you want our permission, I think you should be willing to offer something in return."

"Anyzing, Monsieur Brad, Anyzing! I'll...I'll...well I don't know, I'm already doing everyzing, aren't I?" I must have looked a pretty picture as I milked his cock with my pussy and looked back with a porcelain fuck doll face scrunched up in the cutest look of confusion...

"Heh heh...not EVERYTHING. No, what I want from you is more than you so obviously want to give anyway. Not your mouth or pussy or breasts, or even your arm pits, you filthy whore. I want your soul, and not this Disney porn princess bit they've trained you to be. I want to hear from Byron. He can have a faggy French accent, but he better be telling me about how much he used to wanted me to fuck him when he was still a man. For every secret of your past perversions you reveal, I'll let you cum."