Young Studs for Carol Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Use your tongue, baby!" he spoke softly, while holding her head in one hand and her whole tit in the other one. "Lick. . . lick. . . yes, baby. . . you're a good girl. . . aaaahhhhhhhh!!"

Carol had twirled her small oral member over the gigantic bulb, going around the swollen surface and covering it with her saliva: a series of gentle wet caresses that were driving him absolutely crazy.

"Oh fuck. . . oh fuck. . . you fucking babe. . . lick, baby, lick. . . oh shit!" he grunted; he could feel the manjuice surging from his balls.

Carol knew exactly what was starting to happen: so many guys, in the past, had been put over the edge by her beautiful lips. Now it was the turn of this stud, whose hormones had reached the point of explosion: just in her mouth, just in front of her loved son.

"Feeding time, little pet, take it all!" he exclaimed, when the first powerful stream came out of his seeding channel and invaded her cavity, hitting her tonsils.

Her immediate reaction was to remove her lips from the pulsating knob, but his strong hand was firmly pressed against the back of her head and she was forced over the cock.

"I feed you, child!" he shouted. "Gulp it down, baby. . . all. . . all of it!!"

Carol had already tasted the male semen, in her sexual adventures; just one week ago she had played a brief intercourse with her gym instructor: an athletic handsome guy, fifteen years younger, to whom she had given an intense blowjob before getting fucked by him in the cunt. She had gulped some of the cum he had delivered her, and she had been pleasured, but it was nothing, compared to the load of sperm this gigantic stud was able to produce.

She had to swallow, fast and faster, or she would have been drowned.

"Suck, little one. . suck and put it all in your stomach!" he yelled. "Daddy's feeding you and you love it!"

The erotic scene was too much for Scott: a beautiful mature woman dominated by a younger guy and verbally abused by him, while the huge dick fed her with an unending river of cream. This beauty was his own mom! The slurping sounds that filled the room were coming from his mother, from her sweet mouth, strictly wrapped around the plump cock head of her big lover!

"Don't stop, baby!" John urged, when he blasted a second jet of cum into her. "Eat my food, you hungry wife!!"

Carol's cheeks were swollen from his load, but no ounce of it leaked from her lips: she was swallowing everything.

"Look, friend," he said to the horny boy "I'm shooting more than one quart of my jizz and the bimbo, here, is drinking all!"

Stream after stream, he was emptying his nuts into her mouth.

Now Carol didn't need to be forced; she was able to remain in position by herself. Her lips were firmly tightened around the pulsating tip, her tongue didn't stop laving the spurting hole, her little fingers were stroking and caressing the long shaft and the heavy balls. She loved the oral sex her super hung stud was giving her, she loved the taste of these thick shots of cum he was pumping down to her throat and stomach.

John was aware of it; he released the grip around her head and moved the hand to her chest: both her tits were engulfed in his large palms, while his tool continued to ejaculate relentlessly.

When his cum finished, he looked with pride at his lovely fifty-two years old prey, whose lips were still wrapped around his big knob. Again he had submitted the older woman, all naked like a newborn in her bed, to his desires. The woman was his toy, his fuck-doll; he owned her.

"Did you like it, baby?" he asked, removing his dick; a sloshing sound came from her mouth: the mixture of her saliva with his last deposited juice.

Carol was unable to speak: she simply gazed up at him.

"Did you see?" he told Scott. "Mommy was hungry and big daddy fed her!" And he bursted out with a deep, resounding, sarcastic laugh.

The young boy couldn't take his eyes from John's hands: this hunk of a man, not yet satisfied of the great fucking he had given her, was caressing and rolling mom's beautiful tits, squeezing and mauling the fleshy orbs, like they were his playthings. And mom, knelt on the bed, facing his lap, let him manipulate her body, as though it was the most natural thing in the world.

"You love my cum, don't you?" John asked. He wanted to show Scott how much he was in charge of his mother.

"Yes, yes," she replied shamelessly. "I love your cum, daddy!"

"You're totally mine, now!" he exclaimed, pinching and twisting one nipple with his fingers.

She let out a sharp gasp: "Ohhhhhhhhh. . . please. . .don't. . ."

"You're mine, little wife!" he insisted. "Is your husband filling you up like this?"

"Ohhhhhh. . . nooooo. . . never. . . never!!" she was crying.

"And your boyfriends?" his fingers continued to provoke her pink bud.

"Nooooo. . . never. . . not like you. . . never!!"

"Did you see, pet?" John had no mercy for the woman. "You fed your childrens, when you were young, and now your master is feeding you. Yesterday your boobs, today my cock!!"

He was debasing her in every way; he was using her submitted body to live out all his perverted fantasies.

"You love my cum, don't you, pet?" he asked again.

"Yes. . . yes. . . so much. . . so much. . ."

"I fed you, little one! I emptied my balls and filled up your stomach!" he laughed. "And you love being fed by your big daddy, don't you, little lady? Because you drank everything, you little whore!!"

"Yes. . . yes, daddy, thank you!!" she was loosing any control of herself.

"You're mine, baby!" he exclaimed; and a quick, effortless motion of his massive arms made her sit sideways on his lap. Then her fleshy naked tits were cradled again in the palms of his hungry hands.

"For a slut like you," he said "your pussy sure was tight! It was like fucking a virgin! Virgin at fifty-two!" and again a resonant laugh followed his words.

"Ohhhhhh. . . please, don't make fun of me!" she was quite imploring.

"An old little virgin and her big daddy!!" he insisted. "What's better than this?" and his ravishing mouth started licking and sucking, up and down, both her round arms, searching its way inside the inner skin of her soft armpits.

"Hahahahaha. . . stop. . . please. . . stop. . . " she laughed and cried, throwing her head back as the relentless tickling continued.

Suddenly, a wet spurt of hot liquid hit his groin.

"Holy fuck!!" he thought. "The fucking bimbo is pissing!" and immediately his softened member grew up, hard again.

The expert action of his flicking tongue over her sensitive skin had caused an uncontrollable movement of her internal organs and functions, and her bladder had given up a spray of urine.

"Look what you did to me!" she cried; but there was no scolding in her voice. She was becoming accustomed to his nasty games; she loved, now, the way he was handling her.

"Come to daddy, baby!" he said, lifting her body in his hands, till the delicious roundness of her mammaries was within easy reach of his greedy mouth.

"Eat me!" Carol whispered: she had well understood his purpose. "Eat your baby, big daddy. . . eat my boobs. . . play with them. . . make them your toys!!"

"Yes, baby, let's have a taste of these puppies!!" and with that he dived into her softness, with a groan of delight.

Her son was watching in amazement: his face was turned red, in a mixture of humiliation and jealousy, at the sight of the totally vanished dominant nature of his mother, who was behaving submissively to this very young stud.

John's whole body was on fire, as the woman started manipulating his manhood. One of her stiff nipple was deeply engulfed into his jaws, together with the surrounding areola and a good portion of titflesh. Her boobs stood out so proudly on her chest and filled up so lusciously his mouth, as though they were inviting his mouth to dine on them all day long.

"I eat you, sweetie!" he exclaimed, interrupting for few seconds his aggressive mouthing

"Yes, daddy, yes. . . eat. . . eat me. . . eat your little baby. . .ohhhhhh!!"

He was literally devouring her jutting breasts, one after the other, sucking the soft meat in his large oral cavity, licking and savouring the smoothness of her tight skin, biting the protuberances of her nipples, enjoying her sweet high pitched cries of pleasure.

He feasted on her tits for at least ten minutes. When he raised his face from his succulent dish, some hickies were left at the bottom of her orbs.

"You really love my tits, you nasty bastard!" The woman was smiling at him; her hands were still caressing the long, erect shaft. "How do you dare to treat this way a lady like me? And in front of my son, in addition!"

"This is nothing, you shameless mom! Let's have some more fun, little one!" he shouted, standing up and cradling her in his large arms, as easily as though she was weightless.

"Watch, boy!" he told Scott. "Mom loves her big daddy!"

Carol was screaming in surprise, as he started carrying her around the large room, showing her naked body to the aroused Scott.

"You're mine, don't you, little pussy? Tell him who is your master, baby!" he ordered.

"You, daddy, you are my master!" she replied obediently.

"And why are you acting like a slut, right in front of your son?"

"Because. . . because I'm your nasty girlfriend, big daddy!"

"You want make happy your daddy, don't you, little child?"

"Yes daddy, yes!!" Now the woman was at his full mercy and her words were a pleasing music to his ears.

"You're big daddy's property, now, little bitch!!" And, still holding the mature wife up, with his strong hands, John kissed and flicked her navel, twirling his tongue all around the lovely belly button. Carol moaned and giggled, allowing herself to be swept up and played by a much younger stud, who made her feeling like a little schoolgirl. Her tiny feet kicked up in the air and she was squeaking and whining, while John continued to walk and to bounce her, playfully, in his massive arms.

"I have to piss," she said. The long tickling from John's lips had stimulated her bladder, and now her floodgates were starting to give up; much more than the first gush she had already produced.

"Carry me to the toilet, daddy, or I'm releasing it just now; I can't hold anymore!" Carol gazed up at him, in a pleading voice.

"Nope, little one!!" he shouted. "You stay here, in my arms. I want to feel your own shower over my skin!"

"Nooooooo. . . I can't. . . I can't. . . it's pervert. . ." She was crying, now.

"Piss yourself, slave!" John didn't care her protests. "I'm your master, little one, don't forget. . . I'm in charge. . . go ahead, baby. . . piss. . . piss!"

"Do it, mommy. . . please. . . do it. . ." it was Scott. The vision of his mother at the full mercy of the big stud had aroused again the sexual desire of Carol's son, who was anxious, now, to watch another step of her debasing and abuse.

"Do it, mom," he continued. "Nobody knows! Just you and us. You are great, mom!"

"You really want me to do it?" she asked meekly. And, without a further order, a golden stream shot out of her crotch, against John's chest, running along his torso and legs.

"Good girl. . . " the giant exclaimed. "Yes. . . yes. . . do it again. . . let it go!!" His tongue was feasting on her beautiful round belly, sending waves of pleasure through her entire body.

"Do you like this, daddy? And you, honey?" Carol squealed, as another spurt of pee splashed over the hairy chest of her captor.

"Damn bitch! That's fucking hot!!" John held the woman firmly in his arms, his cock standing up, erect like a tower.

"Follow me, boy!" he told Scott, who was ogling at the couple. "The bimbo needs a good wash, and I'm carrying her to the bathroom!"

The trio got out of the room: John came first, with Carol in his arms, then Scott followed.

Hissing sounds, of unmistakable origin, were surging from the woman's lower body. The boy looked in astonishment at the wet trail which was forming on the floor, behind the two lovers: mom was freely pissing, completely uncaring of all that mess, while the young stud carried her, gently kissing her open mouth.

Just before they reached the bathroom, the woman said, with a joyful smile: "I'm finished, boys! You wanted it and now I'm totally empty! Are you satisfied?"

"Good girl, you nasty little slut!" John lowered his head to her cunt and gave a quick licking on her wet labia. His legs were all glistening from the golden fluid, still deposited on his hairy skin.

Scott hardened, again and again; mom and her stud were showing the most erotic performances he had ever seen. Never he had figured in his mind a woman so happy, like his mother, to let herself piss all around the house, strictly embraced to her new lover.

Inside the bathroom, John went to the large tub, entered it and sat on the edge: Carol was in his lap, facing him; the big, fully hard cock was nestled between her cleavage and his belly. The mature housewife was no more than a doll he could play at his complete pleasure.

"Open the warm water, boy!" he told Scott. "I'll hold the babe!"

Scott was naked. When the water reached the right level, he stepped into the basin and stood beside the couple of lovers, placing both hands on his mother's shoulders.

Carol's head was resting against John's chest, her eyes were closed and she was lightly bouncing herself on his lap. The stud was gently caressing the silky soft flesh of her thighs.

Her son couldn't help to lower his hands down to her flat stomach and then up, cupping from the bottom the twin, full, heavy boobs. His teeth were lightly biting her soft neck. Carol purred and moaned.

John stopped the boy.

"Wait a minute, kid!" he exclaimed. "Let me give the babe a better accommodation!" and with that his arms lifted the woman up, just to line her crotch with the head of his dick. The monster tool, threateningly erect, was scraping her love opening.

"Down to the hilt, baby!!" he shouted, letting her drop: his entire cock slid into her, without resistance, like she was made of butter.

Carol's high squeals followed John's sharp cry of satisfaction.

"Ohhhhhhh. . . again. . . again. . . ohhhh!!" The woman was amazed how often her insides had been screwed, in the last twenty-four hours, and how easily this gigantic cock had just penetrated her. But she didn't complain: because she had always preferred the younger lovers and now, finally, she had at her disposal (better to say that she was at disposal of) all the youngest meat in her sexual dreams.

"Yes, little one," he laughed. "Again in your hole! And you love it!"

"Unbelievable!" Scott thought. His petite mom had been so much "trained" during the unending sex sessions with this team of visitors, that she had become able to keep in her pussy, with no difficulty, any kind of thick long shaft; she had just engulfed in her twat, like nothing, a gigantic cock and now she was staying totally impaled in sixteen inches of solid muscle, moaning in pleasure and caressing the immense chest of her big stud, whose large fingers were enjoying the snowy white, satiny skin of her shapely, fleshy arms.

Scott looked down at her body: the two naked orbs bobbed erotically, on her sweet chest, pointing straight up, with their erect pink nipples.

From his position, the hollows of her delightful armpits were partially visible: he reached out with his feverish hands and stroked the tender hairless curves.

When his fingers touched the two wobbling mounds of titflesh, his cock started swaying, in hardness, in front of his belly.

John, from his side, had cupped her tender, round buns in his callous palms and was bouncing her weightless frame on his lap, effortlessly like she was a little plaything.

The woman yelled, still grasping his large torso with her small fingers. She was again in ecstasy.

"Ohhhhhh. . . so. . . so. . . good. . . I love it. . . oooohhhhh. . . fuck. . fuck my pussy. . . yeeeesssss!" she moaned, trapped between the two guys.

"Yes, yes, dance on my cock, Mistress Blum! Move your fucking ass, you little married slut! This is the biggest dick you have ever seen, ain't I right, baby?" he asked.

"Yeeeeeesssss. . . you have got. . . the biggest cock I have ever seen! And so hard. . .!!"

"Bigger than your husband?"

"Bigger. . . bigger. . . four times bigger. . . never seen something like this!!"

"Bigger than your friends?" he continued to play with her body like she was a doll.

"Yeeeeessss. . . yeeeeessssss. . . bigger. . . ohhhhhh. . . you're splitting me in two!!" she pleaded. His shaft was running up and down her intimate channel.

"Your son is horny, little one! Look at him, baby!" John was right: the manipulation of mom's breasts, added to the sight of the great fuck the big stud was giving her, had caused another erection to Scott's painful dick.

Standing up, Scott's stiffened cock was lined with her breasts; he took it in his hand and rubbed the purple head against the side of her left tit, stroking the delicate spot of her little mole.

Carol gazed up at him and, as if it was the most natural thing to do, she bent over and engulfed the probing tip of his manhood in her own mouth.

He was shocked. The sensation of her moist, soft lips on his intimate skin was incredible. The woman was mewling softly, while her tongue licked the little slit at the bulbous end of his dick before descending, along the meaty bar, to the hairy base.

"Ohhhhh. . . mom. . . again. . . again. . . so soft. . . so beautiful!" he groaned.

"Okay, lady Blum," John incited her even more. "Lick, whore, suck it, take it all, fuck the boy's baby cock in your fucking mouth!" And his words were followed by a couple of thrusts into her vagina, which made her jolt and wiggle.

The sex starved woman had lost any restraint. Her son's member was much smaller than John's monster: it could be enveloped in her oral cavity and it looked so tasty!

She kissed again the shaft in its length, then wrapped her lips around the swollen knob and deep throated all the thickness.

Scott was on fire. The sight of his mom, who was bobbing her head back and forth, making the young cock slide in and out of her jaws, was intensely erotic.

Her tiny hands were closed around the meaty cylinder, helping the wild blowjob. The well endowed cock alternately disappeared in her expert mouth and danced over her lips and tongue: she was determined to give her son the most enjoyable oral sex he had ever figured.

John had raised his huge hands from her thighs, laying them on the full roundness of her pliable, big tits; his fingers caressed the soft skin, while his thumbs traced the contour of her areolas and rock hard nipples; then he started to fondle and knead the twin melons, rolling them like crazy. Scott had slipped his hands under her arms and was caressing and fingering the silk skin of her armpits. The trio was fully engaged in a torrid sex session. Their moans and cries of pleasure echoed in the confines of the bathroom.

All at once, the boy felt the beginning of his orgasm. He fucked her mouth even more vigorously than before and she tightened the grip of her lips on his penis.

She increased her suction and he sped up the pistoning of his cock.

"I'm coming, mom!" he yelled out; and his semen erupted from his balls, finding its way into her mouth, throat and stomach. For the second time in the last hour, Carol was drinking males juices, and now it was coming from her own son: he was filling her with his warm, thick seed.

"Fucking horny bitch, you eat from your son!" John's voice resounded in her ears, while her mouth sucked the boy's sperm. The big stud could feel the vibrations of her diminutive body, under the attack of her son's member, through the grasp of his own ravishing hands around her mauled tits and through the rolling movement of her groin over his lap. The gigantic shaft continued to be fully imbedded in her stretched pussy.