Young Studs for Carol Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boy didn't need encouragement. "Sure I do, mommy!" He abandoned her wrists and took both her boobs in his palms, fondling them like she was his girlfriend.

"Mom, these babies are so large! I can't cover the whole tit with my hand!" he exclaimed excitedly.

"Honey, all the men I met told me the same."

"And did you let many men play with your boobs?" Scott inquired.

"Sometimes they did. And don't ask more! Your father, my husband, never had problems with it."

Scott didn't reply, because now his attention was only fixed to the games he could play, finally, with mom's gorgeous body.

Especially the contrast of the black tiniest straps with her pale, unblemished skin enticed him, together with her small frame so easy to carry, like she was a little girl.

The wrinkled, softly colored skin of her nipples and areolae over the smooth roundness of the tits fascinated him. He drove his hand and mouth to one breast, the left one, and manipulated it as though it was a plaything, darting his tongue over the elastic flesh and toying with the nipple, until it felt like it was ready to explode.

When his thumb hit the little protuberance of her mole, on the outer curve of her tit, he couldn't help to flick and kiss it with the gentle touch of his tongue.

Carol let soft moans escape from her throat.

"Mmmmmmm. . . mom. . . you like when I touch this little thing!"

"Yes, honey," she whispered.

"This mole makes your tit sexier, d'you know? It's so nice!" he said, licking loudly on the small mark.

"Thank you, honey!" She laughed, caressing his hair. "My friends also told me so."

"Your friends love it, don't they?" He enjoyed the feeling of her tit he was covering with his saliva.

"Yes, but only few of them made me what you're doing now."

"And what I'm doing to you, just now?" Scott took the boob into his mouth and sucked hungrily. Carol released a shrill moan.

"Oooohhhhh. . . you little devil. . . eating my tits. . . eating mom's tits!" She continued to giggle, as her son shifted from one breast and nipple to the other ones, caressing her skin, nibbling on her flesh, licking again her mole, completely plunged in the pillowy cushions of her magnificent mounds.

"Mommy, you are the sexiest woman I know!" he said, finally raising his head from her ravished chest.

Her nipples were fully erect, incredibly long and hard: two baby cocks, proudly and invitingly pointing at his face. His engorged dick pressed violently against the cloth of his swimsuit.

"Are you satisfied, now? You devoured me! I didn't know I had a cannibal in my house!" She gave him a light slap, just a little harder than a caress, on his cheek.

"But you've got other treasures, mom!" he exclaimed, putting one hand over her smooth tummy and the other over one of her round buns: two firm spheres of white flesh divided by a deep crack.

Scott caressed, then squeezed lustfully the inviting globe, before hitting the ass cheek with a series of light slaps.

"Don't play like that, please, I'm not a whore," she whispered. "I'm your mother, I'm married!" But these words couldn't hide her excitement. The air was erotically filled with the flesh-to-flesh sounds.

"Your skin is so soft, mom! It's a joy for my hands!" At the same time his fingers on her tummy traced the contours of her belly button, before planting an ardent kiss on the oval shaped umbilicus.

"Oooooohhhhh. . . you tickle me!" she giggled, thrusting forward and letting her tits dance over the top of his bent head.

Now Scott's hand on her rear was moving back and forth the thong strap along her ass channel. He loved to tease mom with his little games.

"You rascal, what d'you want from your mom?" she asked, resting her hands on his shoulders.

"I want feel the smooth and warm skin of my mom's naked body! It feels so good!"

Now Scott, still bathing her belly with his wet tongue, had grabbed both her buns with his hands and had started to spread and compress them, alternately.

"Oh, my god, what are you doing to me? I can't let you do it! It's a sin!" she gasped.

"Mom, it's so fun! For me and for you, too!" The air was full of the squishing sounds from her kneaded buttocks. Scott was at the seventh heaven.

"You're having a good time, honey! Don't you?" Carol seemed to enjoy, now, the treatment she was receiving from her turned-on son.

"Yeah, mommy!" he exclaimed lewdly. "And you?" he continued. "Don't you like my rough hands on your soft white butt?"

Carol didn't reply. Suddenly, she pulled away from him and ran to the edge of the pool, her naked boobs flopping up and down; then she made a perfect jump and dove into the water.

Practically naked, except for that microscopic piece of cloth, she swam around, from side to side. Her son watched her, from the backyard, really getting a good view: the small size of her body made her look like a child, if not for those twin big melons on her chest and those jutting buns on her ass.

She floated back down, letting her boobs emerge from the water: a pair of buoyant, protruding half spheres, capped by those inviting, kissable, suckable nubs.

He didn't waste more time and, without hesitation, he joined her in the pool. The two of them were soon splashing, laughing and playing like kids.

When they were in the shallow end, Scott approached Carol and, grabbing her around the waist, french kissed her passionately, rubbing his covered dick against her lower body.

"Myyyyyy. . . honey, you've got a steel rod, down there!" she squealed, when his lips left hers.

"You made me hot, mom!" Scott hugged her again, but this time he put his hands under her butt, lifting her till her healthy globes were at level with his face: creamy, soft and inviting.

Her hands were wrapped around his neck, while his mouth traced the skin of her large areolae, before swallowing hungrily each of her long stone-like nipples.

"Do you like my boobs, don't you? See how hard you made my nubs!" She pushed forward and the tip of her breast hit and tickled the back of his mouth.

The couple remained in that position for at least five minutes, then the boy scooped his mom up and carried her to the pool's shallow area for kids, where he deposited the woman, her feet resting on the floor. Her hips, wrapped in the mini-micro thong, were clearly visible over the water level.

"If someone sees us, he would think that I'm having fun with my kid!" he said.

Carol laughed.

"Am I too short for you?"

"Never too short, mom! You've got the right height to be easily carried, like a little baby, by a tall, strong guy! I'm sure many men told you it!"

"Of course, honey, many of them!" The woman really seemed to appreciate his words. "And you love to carry around your little mom, like a kid, don't you?"

"Little, you say? But these bouncing bazoombas aren't little! They could be the king size boobs of a girl's body twice yours!"

And with that Scott placed a devouring kiss on each tit. Then his hand slid under the small patch which "protected" her crotch and gently caressed her outer lips.

"Ohhhhhh. . . what are you doing. . . nasty boy. . . don't make me. . please. ."

She moaned softly.

But her son didn't stop.

"Be the good girl. . ." he whispered, as his fingers were delighted with the softness and smoothness of her intimate flesh.

"Please. . . Scott. . . please. .." her voice insisted, but the pleasure of his touch over her vagina was getting the upper hand.

And when his thumb opened her slit and her clit stood up from its hood, like a mini cock, her moans increased.

The boy well knew what to do. He pinched the stiff little nub between the tips of his fingers and pulled it. Now the small patch of her thong had been moved away and her pussy was totally exposed.

"Ohhhhhhhh. . . noooooo. . . " she yelled, when her son lifted her again into his arms and carried her to the wall, sitting her on the edge of the pool.

With her legs spread wide open, he dropped his head to his mom's cunt and started to lick her slit, from clit to anus. He had her in his power, now. His tongue flicked the little bud, making it sway back and forth, under his unmerciful hits.

"Ohhhhhh. . . so good, baby!" She mewed and started to rock her hips and wave her thighs in time with his action.

He was ravaging her, fascinated by her shaved, totally bald pussy, who was as smooth as that of a child. With one hand he continued to play with her clitoris, as he inserted two fingers of the other one inside her warm, wet channel. When he rubbed her G spot, her toes curled up and the woman exploded in a powerful orgasm. A high stream of juice squirted from her insides into his mouth and she screamed with pleasure.

"You cum, mommy. . . I made you. . . and you're so sweet!" Scott said, licking his lips: he had swallowed all of her honey.

"Yes, baby, you made mom cum. . . mom cum for you. . . but now stop, please. . . I don't want to go too far!" Carol pulled back her legs, rotated her hips and walked, a little bit unsteady on her feet, to one chaise longue.

Scott, too, got out of the pool and went to his mom. He had removed his swimsuit, letting his free dick sway with each step towards her.

"My god," Carol exclaimed "you grew up, I see." She stared at his erection with hungry eyes, as her son approached her and rubbed the head of his shaft over her fleshy upper arm.

"Yes, mom, you made me hard! Much more than any other girl I dated!" Now he had added his hand, and the double caresses on her soft skin were driving him crazy. He felt his cock filling, ready to burst. He raised her arm over her head and exposed her exquisite armpit; then placed his dick on the white concavity and brought her arm down again, trapping his cock there.

"Oh my god, Scott, you want it?" Carol felt herself helpless: her son was taking control, he was starting to abuse her.

Her totally hairless, soft, smooth, perfect armpits fascinated him. The head of his cock caressed the bare skin, whilst his hands rubbed up and down her white arms, fondling her flesh with passion. Till a loud groan escaped from his lips and a thick spurt of come flooded her hollow. When he removed his shaft from her tender cavity, a white coat of sperm slid down her underarm and covered a large portion of her left tit.

The small piece of Carol's thong slowly floated in the calm water of the pool.

It had been only a partial step, but the incest barrier had been crossed.

Mother and son, both totally naked, lounged in the last sun of the afternoon, without speaking, for a long time.

Then the woman stood up first and said, in a commanding tone: "Go to shower yourself in the cabin, here! I'll go to the bathroom. And collect all the clothes, before leaving!"

Half an hour later, the woman and her boy were sitting in the large couch of the living room. After the shower, Carol had worn a green cotton bathrobe, closed with a belt, and a pair of white panties. She had avoided any sexy attire.

"Scott," she said "we have to reflect seriously about what happened today between us. You know, I'm a woman and I love men's attention, especially when they are young, handsome and well. . . endowed. Like you. But, first at all I'm your mother and I can't ruin your life . . . and mine!"

"But I love you, mom!" Scott exclaimed, with passion. "You are the only woman I want!"

"Don't talk like that, honey! You have to date girls your age!"

"Mom. . . please. . . you're so beautiful, so cute, so . . . sexy. You can't take me far from your body. . . please!" His eyes were watering, now.

"I don't say that, son! You had already seen me naked, you had touched my body, you had kissed me: we can't pretend it didn't happen. And I loved it, like you." Carol opened her lips in an inviting smile, then she continued: "I don't say that we can't go again with it: but we have to follow the right terms."

"What d'you mean, mom?" Scott asked, in an anxious tone.

"I mean that, since you love me so much and I enjoy your hands and lips on my body, you can caress me anyway and anytime you like."

"Really, mom?" The boy couldn't believe his ears. "Aren't you kidding?"

"It's the truth, honey! Of course, when your father and nobody else can see us. I'll let you see and play with my tits, which make you so horny. I'll let you kiss and hold me in your arms. But no fucking, son! And no total nudity!" She had an authoritarian tone in her voice.

"No total nudity? I don't understand!" Her words took him by surprise.

"Yes, son!" Her tone didn't admit reply. "Your dick and my pussy must be out of our games. Our intercourse must be a kind of anticonformist enjoyment: although not completely innocent, it has not to compromise our normal life and relationship. And it will remain a secret between us. Okay?"

"Okay, mom! I'll do what you want!"

"Promise me that, Scott!" Carol insisted.

"Yes, mom, I promise you!"

"Good boy, honey! Give me a kiss, now!"

And the couple, on the couch, exchanged a long passionate kiss.

During the following days, the things between Carol and her son continued in accordance with their mutual agreement.

Scott didn't miss any occasion to grab his mother, when they were alone. In the living room, when they watched television; in the backyard, when they sun tanned; in the pool, where she definitely accepted to wear, only for him, the micro thong he had bought for that erotic afternoon. Their sessions normally ended with the woman's big tits totally exposed and swaying in the air, to the amusement of her son, who was never tired to fill his hands with and to glue his lips to the creamy swells of her delicious breasts. Another favorite, for him, was to lift Carol into his arms and carry her along, especially when she was claded only in that skimpy bikini bottom. She was not heavy at all and he could easily hold her, bouncing and rocking her soft body like she was his baby girl.

She didn't consider too much indecent to let her son denude her breasts and show him off her beautiful boobs; sometimes she feigned a weak resistance, as though he was trying to rape her, against her will; sometimes she encouraged him to play with her tits and nipples, but never she accepted, despite his repeated requests, to be in bed with him. Many times, when he was alone in his room, he couldn't resist himself: he took his cock in his hand and began rubbing and stroking it, thinking to mom's lovely body, till he ejaculated all over himself.

The most frequent "boobs session" was in the kitchen, in the morning, before shool, when dad was not at home (it happened very often) and mom was preparing breakfast. She well knew how Scott acted: so, when she heard his footsteps down the stairs, she went up to the sink, her back to the door. She was always wearing one of her sexy babydolls: a short, thin, sleeveless, low cut negligee, matching with a pair of g-string panties. She waited for his hands; and his hands regularly landed, sliding inside the loose fitting edge of her garment, on her soft, perfumed skin, cupping in his palms, from behind, the heavy roundness of her luscious, jutting tits. Few minutes more, and the flimsy nightgown flew off her body, leaving Carol totally nude but for a small piece of cloth around her hips, to the gaze, hands and mouth of her ravenous son.

"Good morning, gorgeous!" Scott said. That day he didn't wait: he approached mom and his fingers immediately grasped the spaghetti straps, pulling down the garment and denuding her chest. Delighted by her girlish squeal of surprise, he planted a wet kiss on her neck.

"Mmmmmmm. . . mommy, what beautiful boobs you've got! Amazing!" he whispered in her ear, rubbing his thumbs over the nipples and the little mole on her left tit.

"Thanks, honey," she replied "but don't squeeze too much, today! My tits are sore, from the treatment your father gave them all night!"

"What did he do?" He had an unhappy expression on his face.

"Ohhhhh, he was insatiable! He massaged and kissed, then he licked and sucked as though he was trying to get milk out of them!"

"Me too!" he said, and with that he sat at the table, dragging his mom with him and placing her on his lap, back to him; then he took one cup and put it under her right nipple.

"Spray your milk in my coffee, mom! Give me a tasty breakfast!" he exclaimed, as his fingers pulled at her bud.

"Silly boy!" Carol laughed. "Still famished, same as when you were a little kid."

"D'you mean that I loved your milk?" he asked; he continued to maul her flesh.

"Loved, you say?" She pulled his hand off her breast. "It was hard, for me, to take your little mouth off my puppies! You wanted them all the time!"

"Mom, they're so healthy, so round, so smooth!" He had cupped again the two meaty melons and he was fondling them for all he was worth.

"Time for you to leave!" Carol said, extricating herself from her son's embrace and getting out of the room. "See you in the afternoon!"

When Scott came back, in the afternoon, Carol welcomed him with a dazzling smile. A yellow silky blouse was knotted around her waist, coupled with a mini skirt: her delicious belly button and her fleshy thighs were in full view.

"How's doing my handsome boy?" she asked playfully. And, without waiting for his reply, she added: "Today no gym for mom! And my husband called, to say he's not expecting to return home till tomorrow. So, we'll have a dinner only you and me. Are you happy?"

"Wow, wow, and wow! My dinner has already started! Just now!" Scott exclaimed. He approached his mom and slid a hand under the shirt, over her shoulder: no trace of strap.

"No bra, I see!" His voice exploded out, with exuberance.

"No bra! Does it disturb you?" she said provocatively.

He didn't reply, because his fingers had already unhooked the knot on her blouse and now they were fumbling with a couple of buttons.

"What are you doing, you pervert son?" She feigned surprise. "You are denuding my breasts!"

He had torn off her shirt and had let it flow to the floor; then he pulled down the zipper, lifted her feet, picked up the skirt and threw it onto a chair.

"Ohhhhhh. . . my god. . . you made me naked. . . mmmmmmmm. . . " She moaned, now, with his fingers firmly clutched into a creamy tit and a round ass cheek.

It was an afternoon of eroticism, for both of them. Carol stayed topless all the time, letting him feast in any way on her boobs. He caressed, licked and sucked any available square inch of her delicious body. And she giggled and squealed like a schoolgirl, at his devouring kisses: on her belly, thighs, buns, arms and armpits.

It was difficult, for the woman, to take her son's hands off her sex, because sometimes his fingers slid inside her mini-panties, trying to tear them off.

"Stop with that, Scott, or I wont let you touch me anymore!" she threatened him.

She whined joyously when her towering son scooped her up and carried her outside, to the pool, her bared tits wobbling deliciously in the air: a pair of huge, ripe suckable melons.

He was walking along the poolside, holding up in arms his practically naked mom, like it was the most natural thing.

"Imagine what would think anyone who would see us, now! Nobody would say we are mom and son!" Carol chirped cutely.

"My buddies would be envious,I'm sure!" he said.

As the sun set, they came back inside the house. When they were in front of her bedroom, Scott, who was still cradling Carol, asked her: "Mom, please, let me fuck you!"

"Son, listen to me!" Carol told him firmly. "In the next four or five months, you will go to college, to stay out of home for a long period. I promise you, believe me, that before your departure, I'll give you the gift of a night of passion. Okay?"

"Okay, mom!" Scott exclaimed with enthusiasm. "But why not before?"

"Honey, if we're making out now, I'm sure it will become a habit. I don't want it, 'cause I hope that at college, far from me, you will be much more interested, definitely, in the young girls, instead of an old married mother, like me."