Young Tasha

Story Info
First time we met in real life, a day to remember.
2.2k words
3.75
9.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GothLord
GothLord
7 Followers

This event occurred several years ago in college, so the details may be fuzzy, but I'll try to get it right. It's all true, down to the last detail. The Girls name was Tasha and we met over the Internet.

Tasha and I had spoken a number of times and gotten to know one another fairly well over the Internet. She had just broken up with a boyfriend she had been with for years. The poor girl had almost never cum before (despite his frequent sex with her) and then only in one position, despite her immense willingness to please. She was submissive in every way, had a sever pain fetish and had a thing for older men (she was just barely 18) Being the gentleman that I am, I couldn't let the poor girl go without, so we decide to meet. Her Slave Name was Kitten, and I gave her permission to call me master. I ordered her to wear her gothic best, but to be sure she wore no panties under her skirt, as such would simply get in the way of hat I had planned, and I wanted to be able to smell her heat, for those around us to be able to smell it as well and see her on my arm.

We met at the bus station, and as I kissed her, I could already smell that same heat. We wasted no time, each knowing what the other wanted and wanting desperately to give it to them. We had a reservation at a Swedish bathhouse, with hot tubs in separate privately fenced in areas. But that wasn't for an hour, and we were not in the mood to wait. We found a tall stand of bushes as we wandered the neighborhood, looking for just such a place. Without words, I stripped her quickly, and had her bare to the waist. Biting her neck and eliciting moans, I quickly went to her breasts, as I sucked on one, I twisted the other viciously; giving her the pain she was begging me for. Seeing the reaction this elicited (her body arched, she moaned and thrust her hips forward) I quickly bit on the nipple I was sucking, lightly then hard. She moaned my name so loud I'm almost certain someone must have heard us. Feeling the thrill of possible discovery, I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her to her knees.

Needing no instruction, she quickly freed my cock and took its full erect length into her mouth; it was ecstasy, as she really knew what she was doing with her mouth. The urge, the desire was almost too much. I nearly came right there in her mouth. Yet I was not about to deprive her of what she had been with for so long and was in such dire need of. Pulling her away with a hand full of her hair I pushed her to the ground. She lay there before me, eyes filled with longing, yet not moving with permission. I told her to assume position, to get on her hands and knees; she did so eagerly, her large breasts swinging freely as she did. I stood behind her and slid up her skirt to reveal her bare ass and her wet cunt.

I caressed her pretty ass slowly, spread it wide and spanked it hard. And again. Then once more. Each time she let out a squeal that was part pain and part pleasure spawned from that pain. As I stopped, she gasped and moaned. I knelt between her legs; them bare but for her large buckled and strapped boots. I spread her ass again and slid my cock along the length of her crack across her anus. She gasped again. And in mid gasp, I plunged myself deep, deep into her tight wet cunt. Wet though she was she was also very tight and not accustomed to so large a cock, I could tell as I slid into her it almost felt as though I were impaling her with a blade, seeking to ultimately split her in two. She cried out, so loud and gasped my name, half begging, and half swearing. Taking a hand full of her hair with one hand the other sliding from her swinging breast to her hips to brace and offer more force to my thrust. And Thrust I did, hard, viciously. I occasionally like to start of slow, but this time, after having gone celibate for so long and after the warmth of her mouth, I wasted not a second. I thrust, Hard, pulling her hair cruelly as I did, in time with my thrust she almost screamed but my next thrust cut her off, an again. Soon she was in no state to make any noise, but her mouth stayed open as if she longed to cry out and to speak and to moan all at once and the combination confused her senses and rendered her dumb. Harder and harder I thrust, I showing no mercy, she desiring none. I had nothing to offer her at that point but passion; pure, raw, hard, merciless, violent. And it was exactly what she wanted.

It only took a few minutes (10-15) before she whispered my name, and I could hear the question in the word. I told her to cum, gave her my permission. And she did. Hard, she moaned now, and I felt her body convulse and as it did, so did mine, filling her, completing her. In that moment, on our knees, behind a row of bushes and trees, in back of a tire repair place, we gave each other our first orgasms in months, and I gave her the first orgasm she had ever received when not on top of a man, the first orgasm she had been given and not had to take for herself. And it was only the first, for the day had just begun.

After we had dressed again (mostly, I kept her bra for myself) we walked to the town Plaza. Her legs were a little shaky so we sat on a bench across the street from a liquor store. She was chilly; so I wrapped my long leather trench coat around her and she leaned into me. My arms around her under the coat, I had full access to all I wanted and could whisper into her ear with only her hearing. I felt her stiffen and quake as my hand found her wet pubic hair and tugged it, hard and without preamble slid two fingers deep into her. This was no challenge as she was still wet and filled with both her cum and mine. But this time I teased her. I had had her, hard, and fast, now I made her wait. I slid my fingers into her and spread them wide, found her clit. I teased it, caressing, massaging, pinching it hard, and making her gasp. I whispered into her ear and told her to shhh. I didn't even have to tell her what I wanted, but merely touch her hand, and she slid it over to embrace my manhood. Her small hand wrapped around me and stroked vigorously. But I still went slow, torturing her. Almost a half an hour, bringing her to the very edge of orgasm and letting her fall again, never taking her to the moment, but always to just close enough. Finally I did it, I gave her what she needed I kept my free arm wrapped around her tight as dozens of perfect strangers sat and walked not 4 feet from us, she orgasmed yet again. Quietly this time, crying silently as she quaked in my arms. After a few shirt moments we "arranged ourselves" and left, continuing on with our adventure.

We arrived at the hot tub place just as they opened. I paid for our hour and we chose our tub. There were separate changing chambers. Yet we walked through then without changing. We had no need for clothes for what we planned. I gave her permission to undress me, and the ordered her to dance for me as she stripped. She did this. Well. Perhaps it was she could see my cock swelling as she swayed. I took her in my arms once she was bare and pulled her close, our bare flesh, covered with goosebumps in the chill air, right next to the hot water. Bare flesh caressed bare flesh, her hands on my back and ass, mine on her ass and in her hair, I picked her up and carried her to the water and stepped in. She needed no words but straddled me and slid me into herself, riding me slow and hard, this time taking from me what she wanted and at the same time giving more than I could have asked for. She came hard, gasping this time and collapsing on top of me, my cock still deep into her, my arms supporting her entirely as her strength faded with the last thrill of her orgasm.

She climbed off of me and I bent her over the side of the tub. This time she asked me for it. AS I slowly spread her ass wide she bucked it closer to me and asked me for it. She said that I had mentioned it once and it made her want it so bad. She asked me "Fuck my ass. Hard, ream my naughty asshole." And I did. No lube, but what came from her cunt moments before, already slightly washed away by the warm waters. And I plunged into her deep. And this time she screamed. A true, honest scream of pain. Yet the look in her eyes and the way her hips bucked back for more, told me that this pain was precisely what she wanted. And again. Harder. Her ass was so tight I almost couldn't fit my cock into her there. But I forced myself anyway. She screamed once more and then whimpered. And moaned. On and on she moaned until I released my sperm deep into her asshole while she quaked and moaned and spammed under me, accepting my violation of her, my possession of her as being right, her very submissiveness to me translating every bit of pain to passion and ecstasy.

As she lay there on the stone beside the tub, the cold making her nipples hard and her skin shiver in ways that make the best parts of her body quake, I took handfuls of the hot water and slowly dripped them onto her naked quivering skin as I caressed her body. She sat up and turned to face me and moaned with her hands tight in my hair as I ate her out hungrily, greedily. Yet satisfaction was not to be had, as the time light on the wall began to flash green, giving the 10-minute warning. I got her dressed slowly and then I did myself we walked to the dorms. I took her to my room. Here the fun continued.

The room was empty as we arrived (I had scheduled this time as "Alone time" with my roommate) I turned the on camera on my computer and set it to record. I ordered her to dance again. She was much more self-conscious this time. Yet I told her to and she did. Next I blindfolded her, and cuffed her hands in front of her. She went to her knees, waiting for my instruction, listening for anything, blind as she was. Perhaps it was the sound of my pants hitting the floor or my shirt as it came off, but she opened her mouth expectantly, hungrily. Yes I didn't place my cock in her mouth, not yet. I ran it across her face, my hands in her hair. I pulled it to one side and let it fall back, smacking her in the face. I did it again. And a third time. But on the third time, she cleverly turned her head and caught what she wanted. She sucked long, and hard. But I didn't burst. Not quite yet. I unhand cuffed her and cuffed her hands behind her back. I sat on my bed, bent her over my knee and spanked her like a child, for a good 15 minutes, till her ass was bright red and she was almost cumming. Then I bent her over the bed, adjusted the camera so it could see her face and her ass in the same shot, and I fucked her Harder than I had all day, deeper, longer, we must have fucked in that one sitting for almost an hour before I allowed her to come, and then that much again before she did again and I with her. Then we just lay, bare in each other's arms. And slept for a time. Then we arose and dressed. Her bus was coming. We kissed goodbye, and she left climbed on the bus and drove away, only limping slightly.

Tasha and I stayed friends for a while, though we only had one more day of pleasure (perhaps the roots of another story, if you liked this one?) I broke off our sexual relationship after that; she was becoming too emotionally attached. This is a problem with younger on occasion, that they can't handle a purely physical relationship, no matter what they say. But then I was free to move on to the next girl. ;)

GothLord
GothLord
7 Followers