Young Tommy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned into their driveway and drove straight into their large garage. Pressing a button she dropped the automatic door closing the garage and turned off the engine. Tommy was still admiring her body when she whispered, "come here and kiss me."

The bucket seats of the car were not designed for lovers it was uncomfortable but she did not seem to care. Tommy was enjoying himself too much to be worried about the lack of space or comfort. He marvelled at how quickly she had positioned her body so she could shed her thong and open her pussy to his gaze. She looked at him her face showing her hunger for his body.

He watched as she rubbed her clit and used her fingers to open her pussy. "Come on," she moaned "touch it," Tommy need no urging. He struggled out of his seatbelt and reached over ramming his fingers up and into her pussy. He loved it when she gasped and responded by pushing his fingers in as far as they could go. He smiled when she gasped again.

He watched as she started to move. To his surprise she didn't just move her hips her whole body swung into action. The movement of her tits bouncing around as her body moved in sync with his fingers blew him away. He rammed his fingers into her pussy faster and faster letting his thumb hit her little nub on every thrust.

This was another new experience to him and he hoped he was doing it right. Within seconds he knew he was doing something right by the look on her face. She was staring at him, her mouth open, her tongue moving as if talking but nothing came out only groans and grunts.

Using one hand while continuing to ram the fingers of his other hand into her sopping wet pussy he struggled to remove his rock hard cock from the confines of his pants. When it broke free he grabbed her legs and pulled her body up out of her seat until her pussy was close enough for him to ram his cock home.

Veronica Moore `s mind was full of erotic thoughts of what she and young Tommy would do together as his fingers massaged her pussy and her clit. Her fantasies were rudely interrupted when he pulled her up over the centre console and rammed his cock into her pussy. She shook her head in amazement when she realised what he was doing. She groaned as he started to move but didn't complain. Complaining was the farthest thing from her mind as she wrapped her legs around his body and pushed her body up to meet his thrusts.

12