Young Wolves Ch. 02

Story Info
Cameron learns what he has become.
6.1k words
4.77
67.5k
48

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 05/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenifer was worried. Everything was going terribly wrong. Biting Cameron Reed had been a colossal fuck up. Not telling Tyler about it might turn out to be an even bigger fuck up. Luckily, her parents had sprung a weekend trip to the lake house on her. Tyler had not been happy that she couldn't spend the day with the pack, but the only thing he hated more than disobedience was the possibility of discovery. She couldn't defy her parents without some sort of explanation, so Tyler had excused her from the den meet.

She blew out a calming breath, trying to relax as she rubbed some suntan lotion on her legs and arms. The sun shone hotly on her bikini-clad body as she lay on the back deck of their secluded lake house. She tried not to worry about her problems, but it was impossible. Her thoughts kept returning to Cameron Reed.

Jenifer had never considered turning anyone before, not when she knew they would have to live under Tyler's tyranny. Even if the pack had an Alpha that was kind and generous, she would never have considered turning Cameron. He was handsome enough, she supposed, but he was a loner. He played no sports. He didn't go to parties. The only people she ever saw him with were his twin Camille and his girlfriend, Sarah Clarke. Sarah was the female version of Cameron. If he'd been more outgoing like his sister, she might have considered him.

His suitability was a moot point anyway. It was done, and she had to figure out what to do. The best course would be to go explain everything to Cameron when she got home tomorrow afternoon. Then she'd have to do whatever it takes to keep Tyler from killing him.

She could already sense Cameron through the bond, though their connection would only last another day or so, until he turned enough to assume his half-wolf form. She doubted he would even be aware of the bond. She could tell he had just finished a strenuous workout and seemed pleased with himself about something, though she didn't know what it was. The bond wasn't strong enough to give her specific details; she mostly got a sense of his impressions, moods, and emotions. Earlier in the morning, he'd been confused, then acutely embarrassed. She was fairly certain he'd notice something was up by now. His new abilities would have started to become apparent to him.

Maybe Cameron would turn out to be an Alpha and he could free her and the others from Tyler. Jenifer shook her head as soon as the thought came to mind. She knew she was being foolish to even entertain the idea. Tyler had told them that almost all Alphas are pure-born like him. The few Alphas who were not pure-born had been turned by a pure-born wolf, something she was not. Besides, Cameron would have to best Tyler in a fight to free Allen and John. He might be six feet tall after the change, but Tyler was at least six feet four inches tall. Cameron's chances of winning, even if by some miracle he was an Alpha, were slim to none.

She was about to head back inside the house when a warm sensation suddenly spread through her and her pussy began to moisten. 'What the hell is Cameron doing?' she thought as she sat up abruptly and sucked in a ragged breath. The feeling was unmistakable; whatever and wherever he was, Cameron was becoming aroused. Her nipples hardened as his lust and need flowed to her through the bond. Jenifer hoped he wasn't in public; his pheromones would make him irresistible to human women.

"Oh shit!" she said as another wave of lust swamped her. She could feel his arousal like it was her own.

Before Jenifer realized what she was doing, she raised her hands to caress her breasts. Her parents were out boating on the lake and wouldn't be back for hours, which was just as well because she couldn't stop even if she wanted to. She rubbed her knees together, creating friction in her wet pussy while she kneaded her breasts through her bikini top.

Panting heavily, she removed her top and squeezed her breasts, moaning at the delicious friction. She slipped a hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy slowly through her bathing suit while pinching her hard nipples with the other. She was so excited, and the only thought in her mind was that Cameron was making her feel this way. Nothing Tyler did ever made her feel anywhere near this good.

The orgasm hit her like an avalanche. She never even felt it coming. Her body jerked and quivered as she writhed on the lounger. "Oh! Oh! So good! Ah!"

'That was his orgasm,' she thought as she fell back down on the lounger.

Jenifer could tell that Cameron's excitement had not receded at all despite his powerful orgasm. Within seconds, her need and excitement matched his. She slipped a hand under her bikini bottom and spread her pussy wide open before inserting a finger from her other hand into her dripping hole. She undulated against her hand and moved her finger in and out of her saturated pussy while circling her clit with a finger.

Jenifer felt Cameron's pleasure increasing. She inserted a second finger into her hot pussy, and began rubbing her clit harder and faster. She felt his orgasm coming and her own rose with it. She had the most powerful orgasm of her life. This time when she cried out it was just two words.

"Oh, Cameron!"

* * * *

After their lovemaking, Cameron and Sarah lay in each other's embrace. Their hearts were slowly returning to their normal rhythms.

"Sarah," he said. "That was the most amazing experience of my life."

"Hmm," she moaned in response. "Mine too." She could feel him softening inside her.

"What made you decide the time was right?" he asked.

She looked thoughtful for a moment. "I don't know. Something just came over me, and I wanted you so badly. It just felt right."

"Do you regret it?" he asked, concern in his voice.

"Not for a second. We should have done this a long time ago."

He smiled and kissed her softly.

"Roll over so I can get something to clean us up," she said.

He moved onto his back beside her. His now mostly flaccid cock made a slurping sound as it slipped from her saturated pussy. He put his hands behind his head and lay there with a look of dreamy happiness on his face.

'My pussy feels empty,' Sarah thought as she climbed off the bed and headed for the bathroom. She liked the satisfied ache she felt in her pussy.

A few moments later Cameron was startled from his blissful relaxation by the sound of Sarah's laughter. He looked up quickly to see her standing in the bathroom doorway holding a wet washcloth. She was laughing and pointing at his legs. He looked down to find his underwear and sweats gathered just under his knees. His big feet, with his shoes still on, pointed out at odd angles.

'They look like clown feet,' he thought. He looked at her, embarrassment plain on his face. She laughed even harder and her joy was so infectious, he was soon laughing as well.

She was still chuckling when she reached his side. She used to washcloth to gently cleanse his cock of her virginal blood and their combined juices, then gave his balls the same treatment.

"There," she said. "You can pull your sweats back up now."

They leisurely got dressed, all the while sneaking peeks at each other. Each time their eyes met, they burst out laughing.

* * * *

Cameron risked getting a speeding ticket and drove above the speed limit all the way home. He didn't want his mother to get home before he did. If she came home and he wasn't there, she would worry because he'd been so sick yesterday.

"Hey jackass, where have you been?" His sister Camille greeted him as he came through the front door. She stood before him with hands firmly planted on her hips. "You had me worried sick. I almost called Mom at work."

"Calm down, Sis. I'm all right. Besides, I figured you were too occupied with Mike in your bedroom to worry about me," he said with a grin.

"Oh crap! You know about us? How did you find out? Please don't tell Mom," she blurted out in a rush, her earlier anger quickly forgotten.

"Don't worry, Sis. It's cool. Your secret is safe with me if mine is with you," he said.

"What's your secret?" she asked curiously.

"I made love to Sarah for the first time today. It was incredible," he replied, smiling.

"Oh Cam, I'm so happy for you two. And don't worry, I'll keep your secret too."

The front door opened just then and Sharon came in, carrying a bag of groceries. "Hey kids," she said when she spotted them.

"Hey Mom, how was work?" Camille asked.

Cameron stepped forward. "Let me carry those groceries for you, Mom," he said as he took the bag from her.

"My! Looks like someone is feeling better," she exclaimed. Her brow furrowed and she examined him more closely. "Camille, does your brother look taller to you?"

Camille gave him a long look. "He does, now that you mention it. He looks like he's gained weight too," she added.

Sharon went to the bathroom and got her scale, then grabbed her tape measure from her sewing kit on the way back.

"Cam, how tall were you last time we checked?" Sharon asked.

"Five ten, I think," he responded.

"And how much did you weigh?"

"Around a hundred and seventy five pounds."

He kicked off his shoes and stepped on the scale. His mom looked at the reading and said, "One hundred and ninety two."

Cameron stood straight while Camille held the tape on the floor. His mother ran the tape up his back to the top of his head. "Just a shade over six feet," she announced.

'Damn!' Cameron thought. He had gained seventeen pounds and grown two inches since Thursday night. He also remembered thinking that his dick seemed bigger when he'd been with Sarah earlier.

"I know we can't afford new clothes so I haven't said anything, Mom" he lied quickly. "I think my shoes are a size too small, though."

"Cam, we can't have you running around in clothes and shoes that don't fit. Don't worry about the money. I'll borrow some from your grandparents, and we'll go shopping tomorrow," Sharon said in a tone that brooked no argument.

"All right, Mom, you win." He paused then blurted out his news. "Mom, don't be mad... but I felt great when I woke up this morning so I went to jiu jitsu practice, and Brad promoted me to brown belt."

His mother and sister both congratulated him. Sharon was a little perturbed that he had trained after having been so sick but she let it pass. They had a nice dinner together to celebrate. His mother and Camille even refrained from their nightly argument, both wanting to make the dinner special for him.

After dinner, Cameron took the phone to his room and called Sarah.

"Hey," he said when she answered.

"Hi, lover," she responded.

He liked the sound of that. "I wanted to come by and see you tomorrow, but my mom wants to take me shopping. It seems I've outgrown my clothes."

"That's okay, Cam," she said. "I need to clean the house before my parents get home anyway. And to be honest, I want to wait a few days before you come over again. We'll end up in bed together if you visit tomorrow, and I'm pretty sore. I need some time to recover."

"Are you sure you're not just trying to get rid of me now that you've gotten what you wanted from me?" he asked with a laugh.

"Silly," she said. "I'm gonna do that to you a million times before I'm through with you."

"That's what I wanted to hear," he joked before turning serious. "I love you, Sarah."

"I love you too."

* * * *

Cameron spent most of Sunday shopping for new clothes with his mother. He ended up with three new pairs of jeans, a new pair of shoes, and several new shirts. His socks and underwear still fit, though they had to stretch a little.

After he got home, he called Sarah. They spoke for a little while, but she still had chores to finish, so they cut the conversation short.

He was just settling in to watch a ball game when the phone rang.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Cameron, is that you?"

He recognized Jenifer's voice. "Yeah, it's me," he responded. "When are you going to explain what's been happening to me? I'm not gonna lie. I'm a little freaked."

"Look, I know everything's real strange for you right now," she said in a soothing tone. "Just meet me tonight at midnight, at the place where I bit you. I'll explain everything then, okay?"

"I'll be there," he said and hung up.

He still had several hours free before he had to meet Jenifer. He settled into the living room recliner and began to think. The last few days had gone by in a blur and he hadn't taken the time to think things through. He knew that his senses had improved drastically. Even now he could faintly hear his mother humming while she sewed in her bedroom. He had no trouble reading the address printed on a piece of mail from across the room. He could also smell his sister's hairspray hanging in the air. Why she was putting on hairspray on a Sunday evening was beyond him.

He had grown taller and put on some muscle. He wondered if he was stronger. Eager to find out, he went to the garage where his weight set was stored. His top bench press weight was 200 pounds so he threw on 165 pounds to warm up. Without a spotter, he didn't want to take risks as he added weight.

After warming up, he increased the weight to 200 pounds and surprised himself when he pumped out ten reps without difficulty.

'God damn!" he thought. 'I could only manage one rep at 200 pounds last week.'

He continued to add weights until he didn't have any left. He found it almost as easy to lift 300 pounds.

'Yeah, I'm definitely stronger,' he thought with a grin.

* * * *

It was close to midnight when Cameron began the trek to the rock to meet Jenifer. It was much easier this time; he could see in the dark almost as easily as in the daylight. If Jenifer could see this well, it was blind luck she hadn't spotted him immediately the other night.

As he approached the rock, he could tell she was already there. He heard her clear her throat once and could smell her perfume a hundred yards away.

Jenifer could hear him coming as well, though he moved much more quietly than the last time she'd listened to him move through the woods. She couldn't feel the bond anymore, so that meant he could assume his half-wolf form if he wanted to. The breeze swirled and brought his scent to her sensitive nose. She suddenly felt the urge to lower her head to him in submission. Her breath caught in her throat.

'Could it be true?' she wondered.

Then Cameron stepped out of the tree line and she knew. Hope blazed in her soul as her eyes locked on him. He was an Alpha, a beautiful, glorious Alpha! She was suddenly so thankful she hadn't told Tyler. Cameron would already be dead if she had.

Caution soon made her hesitate. She barely knew Cameron. She had no guarantee he wouldn't be as bad as Tyler.

She bowed her head to him as he approached, but he seemed to take it as a nod of greeting. She watched him regarding her with his deep brown eyes. He seemed surprised to find her wearing jeans and a tee shirt. He ran a hand through his short brown hair as if he didn't know what to say.

"Hi, Cameron," she offered.

"What are you?" he asked softly.

She shrugged before saying simply, "Werewolf."

He didn't seem surprised by her statement, as if he'd already guessed. His next statement made her heart sing.

"I don't want to hurt people," he said, worry evident in his voice.

"You don't have to," she responded.

"Am I going to turn into a wolf?"

"Not if you hunt and make a kill within five days of the full moon," she said.

That answer didn't reassure him at all. "Why don't you just tell me everything," he said in a pleading voice.

"I will. But first let me say I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to bite you. You scared me and I reacted," she said. "The most important thing you need to know is that if you bite someone else they will turn. You can change to a half-wolf form anytime at will, and you can become full wolf on a full moon -- but only if you haven't hunted and killed."

"Wait, what is half-wolf?" he asked.

"This," she said before she changed forms.

Her teeth extended as her nose and mouth lengthened to form a petite snout. Her ears elongated to an elfish appearance while her fingernails grew into claws. Fine black hair quickly grew along the outside of her arms.

Cameron took a surprised step back then held his ground. He could see in Jenifer's eyes that she wasn't going to attack him. This was what he was now and he knew he would have to get used to it. As he looked at her intently, he realized that she still retained her considerable beauty, even in this form.

After a few more seconds, she changed back. "In that form you retain your intelligence and will. You will just be faster and stronger than you are now. We hunt in half-wolf form. You have to make sure you bleed something within five days of the full moon, otherwise you'll change to full wolf. If that happens, you will be nothing but a beast. You will kill anything, even children, if they cross your path."

"What do I have to kill to keep that from happening?" he asked cautiously.

"Any animal will do the trick," she said.

"Even my pet hamster?"

She laughed. "Yes, even your hamster will work."

"Okay, good," he nodded in relief before asking his next question. "How do I change to half-wolf?"

"You just will it and it happens," she said. "It's really as simple as that," she added when he looked doubtful. "Why don't you try it now?"

"Okay," he said without conviction.

He closed his eyes and scrunched up his nose as if concentrating very hard.

'He is so cute,' Jenifer thought.

He changed forms in the blink of an eye. He opened his eyes and looked at Jenifer, allowing her to study him.

Where her muzzle had been petite, his was bold. His teeth were long and deadly sharp. His arm hair was coarse and the same shade of light brown as the hair on his head. The claws that extended from his fingertips were black and curved to deliver killing blows.

'Not cute,' she mused appreciatively. 'He's beautiful. His scent is so male.'

She could feel her sex moisten just from looking at him. She flushed with embarrassment when she saw him sniff the air. She knew he could smell her arousal.

He morphed back to full human and gave her a knowing smile.

"Well, this seems manageable so far," he said with some relief.

"There are drawbacks," she said quietly.

That got his attention. "What drawbacks?"

"Well, we are basically slaves to the pack's Alpha male. The instinct to obey him is so strong you can't fight it," she whispered.

"I see," he said, real concern on his face. "How many are there in the pack?"

"Me, Beth Collins, Trish Ross, John Ashton, Allen Scott, and the Alpha," she rattled off the names quickly.

"And who is the Alpha?" Cameron asked.

"Tyler Guinn," Jenifer answered. He could hear the revulsion in her voice.

"That asshole!" he exclaimed. He had seen Tyler picking on underclassmen at school.

She just nodded.

"And you're all his slaves." It wasn't really a question.

"Yes. But you could help us," she said desperately.

"Me? But how? Aren't I his slave too?" he asked incredulously.

"No, Cameron. You're an Alpha too. I could tell as soon as you got here," Jenifer told him.

"Even if that's true, what can I do?" he asked.

"You could take us from Tyler. You could be our Alpha." He could hear the hope in her voice.

"But Jenifer, I don't want you and the others to be my slaves," he protested, agonized.

"Cameron, don't you see? That's what makes you better than Tyler. He loves it. We can't say no to him, Cameron. Do you know what that means for me, Beth, and Trish?" she started crying. "It means he can use our bodies whenever he likes. It doesn't matter that Beth and I can't stand him. It doesn't matter that Trish loves Allen," she cried. Tears were flowing down her face.

12