Young Wolves Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jenifer, please don't cry," Cameron begged. He moved to her and gently took her in his arms. She laid her head on his shoulder and let her tears flow. He held her and stroked her long black hair. He comforted her until she got her tears under control. She lifted her head and looked up at him. He gazed into her beautiful blue eyes.

"Cameron, I was a virgin when he turned me on my eighteenth birthday. He is the only boy I have ever been with. I have never known a gentle touch. Please, you have to help us," she begged him.

His heart was breaking for her. "All right," he finally said. "I'll help you, but I'm not treating anyone like a slave."

"Promise?" she asked.

"I promise you I will do what is necessary to free you from Tyler," he stated definitively.

"Oh, thank you, Cameron! Thank you from the bottom of my heart," she gushed and hugged him joyously.

"What do I have to do to free you and the others?" he asked.

"Well, to free the boys -- John and Allen -- you will have to fight Tyler and defeat him," she said. All her earlier worries suddenly came crashing back. How could Cameron hope to defeat Tyler when he was so outmatched?

"What about the girls?" Cameron asked calmly.

Jenifer was startled that Cameron didn't seem worried about the prospect of fighting Tyler. In fact, he appeared deadly calm.

"To free me and the other girls," she said, "you will have to have sex with each of us."

"What?" The dangerous calm that surrounded Cameron shattered instantly.

"You heard me," she said.

"Jenifer! I can't do that," he cried.

"You must, it's the only way you can help us," she said urgently.

"I can't," he insisted.

"What's wrong? Am I not attractive enough for you?" she demanded. Her voice contained a mixture of hurt and anger.

Cameron shook his head. "Jenifer, listen to me. It's not that you're unattractive. In fact, I think you're the most beautiful girl in school, or out of school for that matter. It's just that I have a girlfriend and I care deeply about her. It would be hard for me to betray her," he explained.

Her face softened. "Is it Sarah Clarke?" she asked.

He nodded.

"Is she a good person?" she asked quietly.

He nodded again. "Yes, she is."

"Do you think she would want you to leave us with a monster like Tyler?" She laid her hand on his chest. "She doesn't have to know, Cameron. Only we would know. We won't tell her, I promise," she cajoled.

"What if I were to kill Tyler instead? Would you be free then?" he asked desperately.

"Oh, Cameron. Are you a killer? I thought you didn't want to hurt people. Tyler is still part human. He may not a good person but he doesn't deserve to die."

"You're right," he admitted with a resigned sigh. "Okay. If there's no other way to free you, then I'll do it."

"Thank you, Cameron!" she sighed in relief. "Can you -- will you free me now?" she asked tentatively. She slid the hand on his chest around to the back of his neck and put her other hand on his waist. She stared into his dark eyes with her brilliant blue gaze.

His eyes dropped to her full lips before moving back to her eyes. She was certainly beautiful. He licked his lips nervously. "If you want," he said shyly, "but I don't have any protection."

"It's okay," she assured him. "I'm not in heat."

"In heat?" he asked, perplexed.

"Oh, I'll explain that some other time," she giggled. "Right now, I just want you inside me."

His body hardened at her words. He couldn't help but respond to her. "You want to do it right here?" he asked.

"Right here," she confirmed. "There's just one more thing."

"What's that?" he stammered.

"You will have to force me," she stated calmly.

"What? No way, I won't do that. You've got to be kidding!"

"I wish I was, Cameron," she said. "Tyler has ordered us not to have sex with any other man, and we must obey the Alpha." She held up a hand to stop Cameron from objecting. "Look, I think I can kiss you, and I can remove my clothes. I can also get into a position that will make it easier for you to subdue me, but I have no choice but to fight you when you try to enter me," she explained.

"Great," he said, exasperated. "This just gets better and better. I'm supposed to be freeing you from being forced to obey Tyler, but to do that I have to be the one to do the forcing. This is just great," he grumbled.

"Cameron, you are not forcing me," Jenifer reassured him. "Trust me. I want you more than I've ever wanted anything. This is just a technicality. As soon as you're in me, his link to me will be broken and my tie to you will be forged."

She leaned forward and placed her lips on his, silencing any other protest he might make. She gently brushed his lips with hers then kissed him more insistently.

The feel of her lips on his made him dizzy with need for her. He opened his mouth and she softly slipped her tongue inside. She tasted like strawberries and ice cream on a summer's day. He melted into her kiss, all protests forgotten.

She stepped back from him abruptly. Her eyes reflected the lust in his. She pulled her tee shirt slowly over her head and shook her silky black hair. A few locks of hair hung sensuously in front of her face and between her luscious, lace-covered breasts.

Maintaining eye contact with him, she slowly reached behind her back and unhooked her satin and black lace bra. She leisurely lowered one shoulder strap and then the other. The bra dropped to the ground.

Cameron's eyes feasted on her perfect breasts. He had seen the shape of them before, but that paled in comparison to seeing them with his new eyes. They were full and round, with perfectly placed nipples that pointed up slightly. He wanted to touch and kiss them, but he didn't want to trigger the resistance that she had to give him. Denied their feel and taste, he simply drank her breasts in with his eyes.

"Your turn," she said, smiling at him.

'Her smile is just as breathtaking as her breasts,' he thought.

He crossed his arms, grabbed the bottom of his tee shirt, and pulled it over his head in one smooth motion. The moonlight played across the planes and angles of his muscled arms and chest as he tossed the shirt on the ground beside Jenifer's bra.

Jenifer could smell his pheromones as his skin secreted them into the air. They felt ten times more powerful than Tyler's. She was dizzy with anticipation. She kicked off her shoes and socks and stood barefoot on the grass. Her hands moved to the buttons on her jeans and unsnapped them one by one. She looked at Cameron, watching as he removed his shoes before unzipping his fly.

They simultaneously removed their jeans.

Jenifer looked at Cameron and cocked an eyebrow. "Ducks?" she asked with an amused grin.

"Oh, I forgot I was wearing these," Cameron said sheepishly, glancing down at his duck-covered boxers.

Jenifer forgot all about ducks when she saw the size of the tent in his underwear. 'It looks big,' she said to herself.

Jenifer looked spectacular standing there topless, wearing nothing but a sultry black thong. She hooked her thumbs in the waistline of her panties and asked, "Together?"

Cameron's only response was to grab his own waistband.

They bent over and removed their last articles of clothing together. They stood and inspected each other's naked bodies for the first time.

Jenifer's eyes were glued to his cock; it stood out before him like the prow of an old time war ship. It was obvious that Cameron was larger than Tyler. She wondered how it was going to feel when he buried his cock deep inside her.

"Jenifer," he started, but she interrupted him.

"Cameron, will you call me Jen?" she asked.

"Okay, Jen," he said, drinking in her sensual form. She had shaved her pussy except for a small strip of hair just above her clit. "I'm trying to think of the words to describe how you look to me, but I'm speechless."

"That's good enough," she said smiling. "Now, Cameron, please come take me."

She turned and knelt on her hands and knees. She looked over her shoulder at him, raised her perfect ass in the air, and presented him with her waiting pussy.

He darted forward quickly, wrapped one arm around her waist then tried to guide his cock into her with his other hand. She heaved violently and tried to regain her feet. He dragged her back down and pressed the side of his face into her upper back to hold her down while he tried to breach her opening.

"Keep going," she cried out while throwing an elbow back at his face.

He clamped down on her and was almost in position when she changed to her half-wolf form. She thrashed wildly and he changed to match her. He forced her down again as she clawed a deep furrow in his leg. He growled and wrenched an arm behind her back. She tore at him with her free hand. He grabbed it, and held it securely with her other hand. He forced her face into the grass and felt his engorged cock line up with her entrance. He howled and drove himself into her tight pussy in one mighty thrust. She cried out savagely and all her resistance collapsed.

Jenifer laid face down, panting with her arms pinned behind her back. She left her half-wolf form, and Cameron followed her into human form just as he released her arms. She pushed herself on to her hands and knees, with him still buried inside her.

"Is it done?" he asked shakily.

"It's done. I'm yours now," she panted.

"Okay," he said and made a move to get up.

"Wait! Please!" She looked over her shoulder at him. "Please, Cameron, make love to me," she pleaded. "I've wished for you for so long. Please don't leave me like this."

Something woke in him at her words, a protectiveness he had never felt before. He knew in that moment that he couldn't deny her.

'I'm her Alpha,' he realized. 'And being the Alpha means caring for and protecting my pack.' Right now, they were a pack of two.

Still buried deep inside her, Cameron gently pulled Jenifer up until her back was against his chest. He slid his hands around her and gently cupped her breasts. She moaned and turned her face to him. She kissed him passionately while his hands caressed her heavy breasts and his fingers brushed her sensitive nipples.

She moaned into his mouth as he slowly withdrew his cock. Her slippery walls gripped the head of his cock when he stopped just short of pulling all the way out. She sighed as he pushed himself all the way back into the depths of her wet pussy.

"Oh, Cameron," she moaned as he tenderly moved in and out of her.

Jenifer had never experienced anything like this. Cameron's cock stretched her beyond what she had known before. Her pussy was stuffed as full as it could go and it felt wonderful. Beyond that, she felt cared for and protected. In that moment, she fell completely in love with Cameron Reed.

She leaned away from him and he slipped out of her. She turned around and moved into his arms, her breasts pressing into his muscled chest. They knelt on their knees holding each other for a moment, hands caressing each other's backs. Jenifer brought her mouth to Cameron's and tried to communicate everything she was feeling with her kiss before she pushed him down onto his back.

She climbed onto him and straddled his stomach. She reached between her legs to wrap her fingers around his thick shaft. Jenifer scooted back and placed the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy. She looked deep into his soulful eyes as she took him in as far as he could go.

Cameron could see the pleasure on Jenifer's face as her pussy welcomed his cock into its sweet embrace. He reached up and caressed her breasts as she began to move on him. Her hips moved in small circles before she slid up slowly, only to plunge back down. She cried out each time she sheathed his hard cock inside her. Her pussy gripped his cock like a tight, wet glove. He caressed her hips and sides before moving back to her fantastic breasts. He leaned forward and sucked one nipple and then the other into his mouth.

"Mmm. Cameron, I love that," she whispered as he flicked his tongue across her nipples.

"Ahh! Jen, you feel so good," he moaned.

"I never want to stop doing this with you," she whimpered as the circles she was making with her hips became more urgent.

Cameron's hands and mouth on her breasts felt amazing, and the feel of his large cock pressing on the walls of her pussy as she impaled herself on him were indescribable. She increased her pace when she felt her orgasm approaching.

"Oh! Oh, Cameron, it feels so good, so good, yes, yes, yes!"

Her orgasm exploded, shooting pulses of delight throughout her body. She shook and quivered uncontrollably as the sensations coursed through her.

"Oh, god!" she cried before collapsing gently onto his chest.

He let her lay there for a moment to catch her breath. When he felt she had recovered, he could no longer deny his own needs. He rolled her over onto her back, his cock never leaving the warm, wet confines of her glorious pussy.

Cameron began to move, thrusting into her with long, gentle, but firm strokes. He could feel her pussy squeezing, milking his cock, hungry for his seed. He felt the churning in his balls that signaled his approaching orgasm. He increased his pace slightly, but kept his strokes steady. The pleasure built higher and higher.

"I'm gonna come in you Jen," he told her breathlessly.

"Yes! Come in me, Cameron. Come in me. Come in me, baby!" she cried.

"Oh, Jenifer. Oh, Jen. Ahh!"

She felt the first blast of his cum paint the walls of her pussy. It felt fantastic and pushed her into another delicious orgasm of her own. Her body shook in delight while she squeezed her pussy as tight as she could on his spurting cock. Jenifer kept milking Cameron's cock with her well-fucked pussy until he collapsed into her arms.

She held him close and caressed his back. 'This is what it's supposed to be like. An Alpha who thrills me with his touch and makes me want to pleasure him. Now that I've found my true Alpha, I will never give him up.'

She smiled and held him tight.

++++++++++

Author's note: I would like to thank the guild for their support, and to thank my editor JilliB for being awesome.

12