Young Wolves Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Cameron," she said, "One thing puzzles me. Who was the pure born that turned you?"

"Oh she wasn't pure born. It was Jenifer; one of the girls Tyler turned." he said as he left the room.

He left before he could see the blood drain from Karen's face. She sat there, heart racing, hoping that it wasn't true. Finally, she stood and went to her closet. She wrestled an old trunk out and opened it. She rummaged inside until she found what she was looking for. She handled the old leather bound book with reverence as she carried it to her reading desk.

All the old pure born families had a copy passed down through the generations. The Book of the Wolf began as oral stories, myths, and prophecies until some werewolf wrote them all down, sometime in the middle ages. The oral traditions were gone but the book remained.

She took a deep steadying breath and opened the book. She flipped through the pages until she found the prophecy she was looking for. The original was written in Latin, but the translation was scribbled in the margin. Her hands trembled as she read.

'And it shall come to pass that he will be born of impurity, and as sure as the sun follows the moon, destruction or salvation will follow in his path for he shall be the Alpha of Alphas.'

She closed the book and looked at the door through which Cameron had gone.

"Which will you be Cameron, the savior, or the destroyer?" She asked softly.

++++++++++

Authors note: When I wrote the first few chapters of Young Wolves I never worried about things like word count. I just wrote. Then I started agonizing over chapter length. I worried that chapter four was too short. I worried that chapter five was too long. Now I have decided the hell with it. The story will get where it is going, and I am just going to end the chapters when it feels right. Any way let me know how you like or dislike the chapter. I really appreciate the wonderful comments about the series so far, and please don't forget to vote.

12