Young Woman Still Needs More

Story Info
She wakes up ready for more.
1.4k words
4.32
54.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quinten
Quinten
87 Followers

(Continuing story of "Young Woman Needs More Than Online Talk")

* * * * *

She woke up the next morning and the slutty fun from the night before passed through her head. Thinking of all the men he made her suck off and spread her legs for made her wet and tingly.

He was still sleeping in bed next to him and she knew that he would wake up wanting his little slut's mouth devouring his cock.

She crept up under the covers and inched her head between his legs. His legs were slightly closed and she had a difficult time reaching his limp cock. She stuck out her tongue and was just able to reach it, lapping the end of it like a little dog. He started to stir and she was afraid that he would wake up before she got it in her mouth.

She slowly parted his legs and snuck her head in his crotch. She parted her lips and slowly took in his cock, slurping it in her mouth until her lips touched his body. While it was all the way in her mouth, she sucked it like a lollipop and swirled her tongue around it.

He was still asleep but she felt the weight and size of his prick start to fill up her mouth. She sucked it some more, trying to get him hard without waking him. She tightened her lips around the width of it and bobbed up and down under the covers. She licked the underside of his smooth cock, then sucked in the head, then engulfed it, almost gagging.

He was still asleep, but hard, so she moved to the side of him with her head still between his legs. She lifted up his cock and stuck her tongue out as far as she could, lapping the underside of his balls. She got closer and licked them all over, trying to suck them delicately into her mouth.

She slowly stroked his prick, keeping it nice and wet, his balls in her mouth being massaged by her tongue. She was getting wet and wished that he would wake up and tell her what to do. She couldn't stand not having his attention and his direction.

Suddenly he rolled over and she thought he woke up. But he seemed like he was still asleep and just moving in his sleep. He moved onto his side with his back and butt towards her.

She looked at his butt and wondered how she might please him. She took her hands and slowly spread his cheeks, then bent down and stuck out her tongue, gliding it between his cheeks.

She licked him up and down, then slid the tip of her tongue in his ass, pushing it in a little and then bringing it back out again and again. She wished that he would wake up and call her a nasty little slut for what she was doing.

She imagined him talking to her, telling her she was a slut, which made her tighten her tongue and slide it deeper into him.

He stired again and rolled over. She didn't know if he was sleeping or not. She was wet and his hard cock was in front of her. She went down on it again.

She slurped it in her mouth over and over, sucking him off hard. She closed her eyes and tried to go all the way down on it, but she couldn't and gagged. She came up and then tried again.

She went down again and she was almost to the base of his cock, when she gagged.

Suddenly she felt a hand on her head.

"Suck it all the way down."

She looked up at him as he forced his cock into her mouth. She gagged.

"Open up and suck it down."

He was holding her head all the way down so her lips were touching his body. He was even pushing his pelvis up to make sure it was all the way down her throat.

Saliva was dripping out of her mouth.

He let her up a little then forced her back down. Then he lifted his other hand and spanked her on the ass.

She flinched. He slapped her ass again.

"Relax your throat while I fuck your mouth."

She slowly tried to relax, but she kept gagging and he kept spanking her.

He let her up a bit and she kept sucking him off, sloppily with her mouth covered in saliva.

"Get up and stand against the wall."

She got up and did what he said, putting her hands on the wall and spreading her legs.

"Count to ten."

Then he slapped her ass hard, making her clinch her hands and cheeks.

"One," she cried out.

She could see his hand rear back and she readied herself. His palm came down even harder onto her other cheek, making a pink impression of his fingers on her ass.

"Two," she winced and breathed out heavily.

He slipped his hand between her legs and slide his fingers along her wet pussy, fondling her clit and inches his fingers up her a little.

She started to moan just as the hard flesh of his palm struck her ass again, adding more pink finger-marks to her ass. She moaned.

"You forgot to say three," he said.

Her heart jumped. "I'm sorry. Three."

"Too late. We'll start again." He reared back quickly and slapped her ass hard again.

"One," she cried. He struck her again. "Two." And again. "Three." Her ass was bright pink already and she could feel it tingle. He had two fingers up her pussy while he spanked her.

His palm came down again on her ass, even harder. She cried in pain, her reddened ass tender. "Four," she barely let out.

He spanked her again and again and again, as her breathes deepened and she clinched her ass and counted. He had three fingers up her now, fucking her soaked pussy. He was up to seven.

"Turn around." She turned around. "Bend over and slide my cock all the way down your throat and leave it there. You'll get your last three spankings like that."

She bent over, still standing and opened her mouth wide. She slowly slide his hard prick down her throat all the way down to the base. She gagged, then gagged again, but slowly she relaxed with his cock down her throat.

His hand reached over her and spanked her again. Then again and once more. Then he let her pull off his cock.

He lifted her up and kissed her, grabbing her tender ass. "Make sure you suck me off like I want it next time." He kissed her deep and slapped her red ass once more. She was uncontrollably horny and wanted him to fuck her.

"That's enough for now. Put on some panties. A friend of mine is coming over any minute."

She couldn't believe he was making her wait. "Please let me suck you some more or spread my legs and fuck me. I have to be your slut right now." She got on her knees and started blowing him again.

He held her head and fucked her slowly in the mouth while she sucked it like a sloppy little slut. He pushed it in and out, clinching his ass, watching her bob her head.

"Mmmm. You are the horniest little slut. Suck me off good so you'll be ready for the rest of today."

The thought made her even hornier. She sucked him harder and he couldn't control himself. He pulled out and came all over her face, covering her lips and cheeks. He reached down and wiped it with his finger and put it in her mouth.

She had never been so horny in her life. Her pussy was soaked and she was ready to orgasm at the slightest touch. She squeezed her legs together in desperate horniness.

"You want to get fucked don't you?"

She shook her head up and down, biting her lip and looking up at him.

"You're going to have to wait." He lifted her up and kissed her deep, making it even worse for her. "Put some panties on. My friend is coming over any minute.

She was going to burst with him teasing her like this but she had no choice. She found a slutty thong she thought he would like and put it on, but nothing else.

Then she heard a knock on the door...

Quinten
Quinten
87 Followers