Young Woman with Older Man Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the dogs barking their heads off in the fenced in backyard, he never heard me walk up behind him.

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
docrobdocrobover 11 years ago
The Tension builds!

I love this story. I write myself and I've learned so much from you about story development. You are a literary master.

jimburr35jimburr35over 11 years ago
Great Progression

The tension builds and, again, you are wonderfully into Fredde's head. The angst and uncertainty he feels is palpable. I, too, was ready to have Fredde kick John's ass but I trust you and your story development and look forward to the next installment.

Sidney43Sidney43over 11 years ago

We all know our hero is going to kick the losers ass, so why did you stop the chapter right at this point? Frankly, I have no idea why he hid behind the tree as long as he did. Just walk up to the door and cold cock the ex boyfriend and don't subject his lover to any risk because the creep may have a knife, he seems to be crazy enough.

heellovr69heellovr69over 11 years ago
More, please

Ruhroh Raggy. Can't wait to see what happens next. Very good series.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Home is Where The Heart Is A sweet gesture gets down and out Jamie much more in return.in Mature
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
A Blizzard & the Night of Firsts A storm forces a virgin to find warmth with 3 women.in First Time
Nothing Between Us Two friends let it happen.in First Time
Ms. Jackson Ch. 01 Boy is torn between his longtime girlfriend and her sexy mom.in Mature
More Stories