Young Woman with Older Man Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe because Jamie had been a screamer, now Lynn was getting more vocal. I leaned down to kiss her and before I parted from her lips with my tongue, I whispered in her ear.

"Scream for me, baby. I want to hear you cum."

Louder and louder her pleasure filled the room, until she let out a scream of passion that surely would have awakened the dead had we lived near a cemetery.

There we lay with Jamie on one side of me and Lynn on the other.

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
1Dipstick1Dipstickover 6 years ago
Champagne and Viagra

Now that I know Freddy's secret .......do I have any volunteers?

Lucky3Lucky3almost 7 years ago

Lovely such a good read

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

ok i have my first and only critique. how does a woman (jamie) that was beaten with a bamboo pole, collapses in the doorway, bruises all over her body, go from that to 'fuck me' within only a few hours(i assume the time)??? other than the super human recovery, im lovin this one...if you were a guy i would say YOU DA MAN!!!

neil1955neil1955over 11 years ago
I look for your stories

I love your descriptiveness. I look for your name every day I am on the site.

eodomeodomover 11 years ago
From the beginning

When I saw this chapter this morning I naturally went back to the beginning. I immediately noticed a marked improvement from the one previous story of yours that I read some time back. There is better character development and a better flow to the story. I am going to go back through some of your other works and check out the changes. Keep going, and enjoying. I'm actually looking forward to seeing where you go with this one.

Cheers,

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Milf for Hire! Nick finds out what his friend's mother really does for work.in Mature
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
Nothing Between Us Two friends let it happen.in First Time
A Blizzard & the Night of Firsts A storm forces a virgin to find warmth with 3 women.in First Time
More Stories