Young Woman with Older Man Ch. 16

Story Info
Gwen and Jamie leaves Freddie alone with his bad self.
4.4k words
33.1k
10
5

Part 16 of the 22 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 16

Gwen and Jamie leaves. Freddie's alone with his bad self.

"Yes, of course, I'd love for you to come and stay for a visit. When? Next weekend? Okay. Sure. I'd love to finally meet you. Hotel? No, don't be silly. I won't hear of it. I have plenty of room to put you two up here at my house. Oh, you're coming alone and without your husband? I'm sorry to hear that. I would have liked to meet him. I hope he feels better. Give him my best regards. Yes, of course, I'll e-mail you directions to my house. Just let me grab a pen and paper. What's your e-mail address? Okay, I have it. I'll see you Friday evening. Good-bye."

When I hung up the telephone, I thought better of saying anything to Jamie about the identity of the caller or about the details of the telephone call. I don't know why, but I for some reason I kept it from her. Besides, I took the call in the den and she was in the kitchen unable to hear anything.

Now, I was suddenly preoccupied with the thoughts of my surprise visitor making an unexpected visit next weekend. Well, if nothing else, it will give me reason to pickup and clean up the house. I grabbed a couple cups of coffee and sat down at the kitchen table with Jamie. We drank our coffee while chatting like old friends who haven't seen one another for a while. We enjoyed one another's company without any of the uncomfortable pauses in our conversation that happens sometimes when you haven't seen someone in a while and begin to grow apart.

I've made an observation over the years, which is, once you've seen someone naked, experienced the pleasure of their body, and given them the pleasure of your body, there's nothing left to hide. A bond of friendship is formed where, even if years pass without seeing this person, I still hold the deep rooted fondness that I held for them, when I first got together with them. All the pretenses, along with the false barriers of inhibitions, are gone. At that point, more like old lovers reuniting, I'm more than friends with them.

There's a freeing openness after having had sex with someone, someone you ordinarily felt close to begin with, and now you're linked together in a bond of lust and in some cases love that will last the rest of your lives. Being that I was their lover, having entwined our naked bodies for sex and for love, it's as if we're one person. That, I think, is the biggest thing that I like about the swinging lifestyle. When I swapped partners with another, I instantly connected and became close friends, at least, that's how it was for me, when I was in the swinging lifestyle so many years ago and that's how I feel about Gwen and Jamie now.

Of course, there are exceptions to every rule. The exception to this is when the person who you've seen naked, experienced the pleasure of their body, and given them the pleasure of your body is an ex-husband or an ex-wife or a psycho, stalking boyfriend or girlfriend. At that point the bond of trust is broken and the pretences and inhibitions are replaced by fear, disgust, betrayal, and/or anger.

We made some small talk while waiting for Gwen to emerge from the bathroom naked. It seemed as if she was taking a long time in there but women are like that. As if peeing against a tree or in an open trough in the men's room of a baseball game, guys just stand, pee, and give it a quick shake, rinse their hands and they're out. Women look at their hair, stare at any imagined new wrinkles, check for lumps on their breasts, and turn one way and the other looking at their body to see if they are suddenly fat or are still fat. Once guys reach a certain age, the age of the baseball cap, as a daily fashion accessory, guys just don't care that much about their appearance other than to make sure there are no boogers hanging from their nose.

'Okay, just a quick check of my nose, there no boogers, I'm good to go.'

The sound of the shower interrupted our conversation. As soon as we heard the shower, we looked at one another and laughed at the fact that we had the same sexy idea at the same time. There's something erotic about sharing personal time with someone, such as taking a shower together. I put down my coffee and removed my bathrobe while watching Jamie as she put down her coffee and quickly stripped naked.

Damn, it was hot watching her strip off her clothes, skirt, blouse, bra, and panty. I love watching women, especially women who have a body like Jamie's body, get undressed and get naked. She has a fabulous body, even if she does have fake tits. Still, with her flat stomach, shapely legs, and round ass, she looks good. Only, her tits don't move in the way that natural tits move about and sway like Gwen's tits. Also, her nipples appeared unusually higher making her tits appear a bit too perky. Still, tits are tits and I love her tits equally as much as I love Gwen's tits.

Gwen was just soaping up when we walked in on her. She didn't immediately notice us enter the shower. She had her eyes closed and was softly singing to herself, while washing her hair. She was using the master bedroom shower, a space that was certainly big enough for the three of us. Matter of fact, three more could easily fit, if there ever was the cause for having six people showering and/or playing together. Hey, you never know, there could be a plane crash on my street with the female survivors needing to take an emergency shower.

'Okay, for your, uhm, personal safety, I'll be showering with you,' I imagined saying to the female crash survivors. 'I need five women at a time to take a shower with me. No, don't remove your clothing, yet. You, Sister Mary Francis, you tall, Texas Blonde, you cute, little cheerleader type, you Angelina Jolie look-a-like, and you with the big breasts. Yes, it's important that I shower with you, so that I, um, can check you for injuries. Yeah, that's it, please form a single line and put your arms over your head, so that I can slowly, I mean, quickly undress you. What's that? No, the men can use the other bathroom at the end of the hall. Yes, they can check themselves for injuries. I won't be doing that. Geez, do I look gay to you?'

When I remodeled this house, I put extra attention and money into the kitchen, bathrooms, and closets. I knew that those extra cost additions would pay me dividends whenever the time came that I wanted to sell the house and would enable me to sell the house quicker, too. Now that I suddenly had female houseguests, I was glad that I constructed a more woman friendly house.

I grabbed the soap from Gwen and started soaping her up, while paying special attention to her big tits, her pussy, and her ass. Shockingly, her tits, pussy, and ass were so very dirty. I really needed to take the extra time and care to scrub them extra good. A hardship to bear scrubbing a dirty girl's tits, pussy, and ass but it was one that, as host of the house, I took it upon myself to do. It was my responsibility to my female houseguest, after all. If ever I want to feel up a woman, volunteer to soap her up and she'll love it. Trust me, it works every time. Of course, it helps greatly if the woman is already naked.

'Hello, police, there's a perverted man standing on the corner holding a bar of soap and a towel and asking passing women if they want him to soap them up, while taking a shower with him.'

I loved standing behind her soaping up her back all the way down to her ass and lower still down between her legs. As I reached around her and soaped up her big, firm tits, my hand slid down her flat stomach and continued to the far reaches of her shaved pussy and then back around to her ass and all over again, tits, pussy, ass and tits, pussy, and ass. This was my last chance with Gwen. She was leaving early tomorrow for Boston to find an apartment.

At first, I had hoped that she'd stay with me longer, a lifetime, but, now, after I experienced her insatiable sexual appetite, one sexy weekend visit with her was enough to last me for a while. Besides, she was so young and energetic that she made me feel old and tired. She exhausted me. Even though I enjoyed having sex with her, I'd be happy to have some normalcy in my life, again. After having non-stop sex with three beautiful, young women, I was looking forward to having a hot dog grilled on the barbeque and a beer, while watching the ballgame from my recliner.

We started making out and she reached down and soaped up my stiff cock real good. The feel of her firm grip on my soapy cock felt so slippery good. Then, I turned around and while Gwen was still soaping up my cock from behind, I started soaping up Jamie's naked body. The feeling of soaping up two different naked women, going from one to the other and back again, is erotically depraved and even though both had great bodies, they both had different bodies. Jamie was a little shorter and didn't have the broad shouldered slim waist athletic build of Gwen. Whereas Gwen was a full 36C, Jamie was a 34D. Where Gwen was firm, Jamie was womanly soft. Nonetheless their body dissimilarities, both women's bodies added to the stiffness of my erection.

Then, when I pushed Jamie against the shower wall, she reached down and inserted my cock in her wet pussy. When I lifted her up and held her in place and began a slow humping rhythm, she wrapped her legs around me. Meanwhile Gwen was on her knees kissing my ass. Then, I felt it. I felt her tickling tongue licking inside my ass crack. There's no other feeling like it. She was tossing my salad and I was really getting into her licking my ass. It felt so good that I was having a difficult time on focusing on fucking Jamie and she was going to make me cum if I allowed her to continue. Knowing that Jamie was here for, at least, a few more days and that Gwen was leaving tomorrow, I lowered Jamie to a standing position, pulled my cock out of her pussy, and turned to Gwen.

Before I could move, practically slapping her across the face with it, as soon as I turned to her, Gwen took my cock in her mouth. There she was in the shower on her knees sucking my cock. I was not ready to cum, yet, by a long shot but she was intent on sucking me. She was making all of those sexy sucking sounds that women make and that guys love to her, when they're getting blown.

I reached down, lifted her off her knees, pulled her up to me, and kissed her. Normally, I would have had her brush her teeth and tongue before kissing me but having just soaped up and washed my ass thoroughly and not having moved my bowels yet this morning, I was squeaky clean. Besides, I was so freaking turned on that I think that I would have kissed her if I just had a bad case of diarrhea. Then, I gave her a hard wallop on her ass.

'Wham!'

She rewarded me with a more passionate kiss and I walloped her ass, again. I could feel her suddenly getting more aroused. Thanks to Jamie, I was beginning to get the hang of this.

We fell back against the shower wall with me against the wall and with her facing out to Jamie. I knew that Jamie would take the signal and she began tossing Gwen's salad. As I was fucking Gwen, I wondered why she jumped so suddenly every so often. I wasn't complaining it felt good to have her jump like that because it felt like a hump and that made my cock go in deeper inside her pussy. Then, when I looked over her shoulder, Jamie was pinching Gwen's ass, while she was tossing her salad. Gwen was getting so very aroused by the painful pinching action.

The three of us stopped playing to finish our shower and, once we dried off, we headed back to the bedroom and to the bed. Gwen rushed out to the kitchen to get some coffee while Jamie and I kept the bed warm for her. Although I was hot to fuck Jamie, I knew that I could have sex with her any time after Gwen left for home tomorrow morning. As I didn't know when and if I would ever get another chance like this again, I wanted to spend more time with Gwen's hot body and I got the impression that Jamie wanted to spend more time with Gwen's hot body, too. I figured the two of us could give Gwen a day of pleasure that she'd soon not forget.

Gwen gulped down her coffee and jumped in bed between us. I was eager to watch the two women together and Jamie took my cue when I scooted over to give the two women more room on the bed. They started kissing with Jamie acting more like the man. While she kissed Gwen, she felt and squeezed her tits and pulled and twisted her nipples. Then, she reached down between her legs and fingered her clit before inserting a finger. Gwen was instantly aroused by Jamie's forceful actions and it was arousing for me to watch these two women make out like this. Jamie had Gwen moaning within seconds.

After watching the women for several arousing minutes, time that was unbearably long for me to be excluded from their erotic fun, I motioned for Jamie to scoot up higher while I scooted down lower. I made myself comfortable between Gwen's legs while Jamie practically sat on Gwen's face. The three of us were going to have an orgasmic chain of pleasure. It didn't take long for me to make Gwen cum.

Jamie had done most of the work and it was up to me to continue with my tongue and fingers where Jamie had left off with her finger. She was getting close to cumming, as I could taste the difference in her juices when she did. She tasted warmer and sweeter when she had an orgasm on my tongue. Suddenly, she was there, her juices were warmer and sweeter. I looked up watching her orgasm.

I reached up and pulled and twisted her nipples hoping that would push her over the top and it did. The more aroused Gwen became with my licks, finger fucking, gentle clit massage, and with the pulling, turning, and twisting of her nipples, the more she got into licking Jamie's pussy. It was electrically exciting to have two women getting off at nearly the same time. Then, it was my turn. Jamie started blowing me, teasing me at first with little licks that started with my balls and that eventually led to her taking my cock deep in her throat, while Gwen was tossing my salad, again. When I turned away from Jamie to face Gwen, Jamie resumed tossing my salad where Gwen left off and Gwen impaled her mouth on my cock. Back and forth, they took their turns trying to get me off. There I was a 50-year-old man getting blown and having his salad tossed by alternating 25-year-old and 23-year-old women, sex doesn't get any better than this.

It amazed me that I didn't cum. Too tired, maybe because I was still feeling the effects of last night but this morning, I was glad that I accidentally took a Cialis instead of a Viagra last night. With the Cialis, I was good to maintain an erection for another 24 hours, whereas the Viagra would have worn off long ago. Old habits die hard and my doctor insists that I no longer need the Viagra or the Cialis, once he prescribed the testosterone supplement, Andro-gel. Still, I felt like a 35-year-old man again, whenever I take a Viagra or a Cialis in conjunction with the Andro-gel. Age is not an easy pill to swallow.

I needed to fuck Gwen, again. I pulled my cock from Jamie's mouth and turned to Gwen. She reached down and inserted my cock inside of her as I mounted her. She was so wet and she was so ready. I couldn't imagine either of these women saying no or that they had a headache. Gwen pushed me back with her strong legs, rolled me over, and mounted me. She rested her knees on the bed with her ass raised up in the air a little. Jamie took up position behind Gwen and tossed Gwen's salad as I fucked her.

I humped her higher to give Jamie some clearance to work with and for her to maintain contact with Gwen's vital parts. I could feel Jamie's tongue moving from where my cock was in Gwen's pussy and upward. There's nothing like the feel of a threesome, one older man with two younger women. It's total sexual involvement, and when one tires, he or she can take a break and allow the other two to continue. Only, I was the only one tiring. These women were insatiable.

Between my fucking Gwen and Jamie tossing her salad, it didn't take her long for Gwen to cum. I was happy that I still had enough of a stiff cock for Jamie. We assumed the same position of Jamie on top and with me fucking Jamie this time and Gwen tossing her salad. Jamie was unable to hold back for very long and she gave it up within a few minutes. Fortunately, with the thoughts of what was to come, I was able hold back. I didn't want to cum in Gwen or in Jamie. I was saving myself for my favorite position, the magical magnificence of a dual blowjob.

The women took their positions on either side of me taking their turns sucking my cock while scooting up to French kissing me in-between blowing me. Then, when they both took up sentry at my cock, I reached both my hands down and grabbed Gwen's right tit in my right hand and Jamie's left breast in my left hand. I was in Heaven and it would only be a few minutes before I shot all that I had in me in them. It was then that I exploded a huge load of warm cum in Gwen's mouth. Jamie licked off the rest of my cum off, while continuing to blow me. Just as she released my cock from her mouth, another gush flew out and hit Gwen across the face. Both women laughed uncontrollably. Except for the first time having sex with Lynn, may she rest in peace, this was one of the best times that I have ever had.

Then, while Gwen went to use to bathroom to clean up, Jamie and I started making out like horny teenagers. She was kissing me as if she was in love with me and I couldn't take my hands off of her big tits. Of course, the first thing that I thought of was rebound sex. She had just broken up with her boyfriend after she found someone else, cheated on him, and he left her. Hey, rebound sex is okay with me. After being with Jamie like that, again, like the first night that I was with her, I couldn't wait for Gwen to go home, so that I could be alone with Jamie to see where this would go. Maybe, this wasn't rebound sex. Maybe, this was something real.

Even though it struck me as odd how Jamie suddenly appeared, again, out of the blue after leaving so abruptly, I was happy she was here and was thrilled to see her again. I understood her motives for leaving but it was difficult to lose a friend after losing Lynn. In that regard, her leaving was a bit selfish, but I chalked that up to her immaturity. After all, I lost Lynn, too, and Jamie and I could have helped one another through our tears and sorrow by staying together longer, at least, until the hurt healed somewhat.

Nonetheless, the timing of her resurfacing was good and something that I needed. Before Gwen and her, I was alone and lonely and now after spending some hot sexual time with both of them, I felt like my old self. Now, I wanted to do things and experience life again instead of getting drunk while watching television. Only, I knew that Jamie was leaving soon, too. I don't know why I knew, I just did.

Jamie and I helped Gwen pack her car with her sister's things. Although, I offered them all to her, she allowed me to keep the photos that I took of Lynn, the jewelry I bought her, and a few keepsake reminders of her. It was sad packing up the boxes of Lynn's stuff. None of us relished the idea of going through her closet and drawers, but we did. Along with having a little wine to help numb our way through the process and having one another there for the emotional support, somehow, we packed it all up. Actually, it was easier with the three of us doing it. When one of us came across something that made us nostalgic about Lynn or made us feel melancholy, we had the other two to help us through it with hugs and by sharing the laughter and the tears.

Nonetheless, even though she was dead, it felt like we were invading her privacy. It felt as if any minute she would walk through the door and catch us going through her private and personal possessions and admonish us for being so insensitive and invasive. We were all still in shock and none of us could believe that she was dead. It felt as if it were a bad dream. It felt as if she was still alive and only gone from the house for an extended period of time on a trip and would return. With Lynn dying so suddenly and so tragically, I firmly believe that the good die young. I guess I'll be among the living for a very long time.

12