Your Bath

Story Info
Serving the basic needs of a Master
1.7k words
3.48
36.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
niyah2
niyah2
5 Followers

You request that I draw your bath. Of course there is no question of my doing as you have asked. I head into the bathroom turning on the water. Adjusting the temperature not to hot and not to cold. Humming as I pour the bath oils that you enjoy so much. Turning the water off and returning to the living room.

"Your bath is drawn." I say.

Standing up taking my hand and heading towards the bathroom. Nervously following you not knowing what to expect. We have never been intimate in real life anyway only online. Feeling your hands on my face softly touching my cheeks then gently brushing lips across mine. Butterflies dance in my stomach and this intense warmth begins to spread through me. Remembering all the words we said online and now feeling that which we described is so very exciting to us both.

Whispering in my ear instructing me to undress. Sliding the straps of my dress first off one shoulder then off the other shoulder exposing the palest soft skin you have ever seen. Feeling your eyes upon my flesh. Seeing them burn with desire. Pulse racing allowing the dress to slide further down my body across my breasts over my hips until finally hitting the floor.

Turning around and stooping to pick up the dress knowing you can see my fluffy white ass with my dark blue thong sliding between my cheeks. Your eyes burning my flesh with the intensity. Folding the dress and laying it on the counter turning around and meeting your stare. With the motion of your hand I begin removing my undergarments. Unhooking my bra the abundance of my breasts is evident as they spill out of their containment. Firm globes of flesh with the palest pink areolas. Turning around placing my bra on the table sliding my thong over my hips and to the floor.

"Turn around my dear." You say.

Hearing the desire in your voice sends heat to my loins.

"Come here my love." Your voice whispers.

Never a doubt that I would do as requested. Closing the short distance between us, walking into your outstretched arms. Your fingers under my chin lifting it up to see into your eyes. Desire rushing through my veins as your lips touch mine once again. Softly, slowly, and thoroughly your tongue explores my mouth. Hands running down my arms and back up again. Across my stomach reaching up to caress my breasts cupping them. Rubbing thumbs across the nipples as they harden beneath the touch. Sliding hands around to my back down to my butt where you cup the cheeks pulling me into you. Your hardness evident as it presses into my flesh.

Breaking our kiss "undress me my dear."

Without hesitation I begin unbuttoning the buttons of your shirt. Exposing bronzed skin noticing the quiver as my hands graze the flesh. Sliding the shirt off broad shoulders with arms hard with muscle. Folding it neatly placing it on the table. Feeling your stare on my face and my body as I do as you asked. Reaching for your belt unbuckling it and unbuttoning your trousers. Your hardness very evident now as I slide the zipper across. Pulling the trousers across your hips and down muscular thighs to your bare feet. Staying at your feet as you step out of them. Folding and placing them on the table. Reaching for your underwear moving across your hips my hair brushes your hardness making you moan. The sound thrills me as I continue down to your feet.

Watching as you walk to the bath seeing your ass for the first time. Gracefully stepping into the tub as the steam rises off the water. Another motion of your hand and I am there sitting on the edge as we talked about online so many many times.

"You may bathe me now my love." You direct.

Rubbing the sponge across your broad shoulders circling gently then rinsing. Down your arms and back up again circling, rubbing then rinsing again. Down your back massaging you with the sponge as I wash. Watching you turn around so I can reach your chest circling and rinsing. Sitting on the edge of the tub waiting for your desire. Eyes downcast your hand touches mine. Making me look up as you pull on my hand gently.

"Join me my dear." You request.

Sliding down into the warm water the musky smell of the oils permeating my senses. "Turn around my dear." You begin washing my back taking your time to stroke me. Softly washing so as to fan my desire. Hands reaching around to my front rubbing the sponge around my breasts circling the already hardened nipples.

The heat rushing to my loins as I lean back against you to enjoy the touch. Hands moving down my stomach washing moving back up again. Both of us excited. Desire filling us. Turning me around your lips touch mine once more. This time much harder demanding. Lips parting tongue touching tongue. Hot mouth to hot mouth. Your hands cupping my face as your tongue rolls across my lips. My hands traveling down your torso across your abdomen finding your hardness. Wrapping my hand around it softly tentatively at first. Feeling your exhale of breath as you kiss me harder. Your hardness flinching in my hand while I rub it gently.

Your lips move to my neck sucking then biting. Moaning out continuing to stroke you up and down. Your hands rubbing up and down my back grazing it slightly.

Your lips on my ear whispering "you are my desire dear, let me show you."

The butterflies intense now the desire like lava between my legs. Throbbing aching to feel your touch. Fingers separating the pink velvety folds as my hands continue stroking your hardness. Moaning loudly as your fingers circle my clit rubbing it softly then harder then softly again. Our lips finding each others again. Tongues dancing hands feeling. Kiss breaking your mouth finding my nipple suckling it then biting softly. Moaning louder. Both wanting to feel every inch of each other but quickly.

Slowing the pace as you continue to suckle on my nipples. Your hand finding my love hole gently pushing two fingers into my tight area. Moaning loudly now. So hot.. so wet. Hands in your hair pulling your mouth closer to my breasts as I arch into your hand. Continuing to run fingers in and out of my hole. Thumb rubbing my clit harder and faster. My desire burning through my body. Feeling my stomach tighten the pressure building between my legs as your hand continues to rub and thrust. Your teeth bite my nipple one last time as my hips thrust into your hand and I cry out as I cum in your arms for the first time.

Tears slide down my cheeks at the intensity of our desire. Your lips kiss them away. Getting out of the tub I dry your body then my own. Following you to the bedroom. Seeing all the "toys" around eyes growing wider. Hearing your chuckle at my reaction.

"Remember dear I am gentle." He said.

Climbing up on the bed lying down as you instructed. Lying down beside me kissing me once more as you raise my arms over my head. I feel the bonds after they are already in place. Panic surges through my body.

Sensing it your calming voice cooing in my hear. "Easy my love trust me."

Instantly relaxing at your tone. Your soft lips trailing across my forehead down my cheeks across my lips. Heading down my neck across my hard nipples. Suckling each one nipping at them lightly then harder. Taking the long stem rose out of the vase brushing it lightly across my chest circling my nipples then moving down my stomach. I can feel the heat begin to soar again. Reaching the rose down to my feet sliding it up my leg then on the inside of my thigh. Feeling my clit begin to throb. Opening my legs wider. You can see my moisture gathering and it excites you. Your lips touch my velvet petals. Sucking one petal between your lips as I begin to squirm beneath you in pleasure. Your tongue sliding up through my slit licking sucking. I scream out when your teeth find my clit biting softly then with more pressure. Struggling at my bonds hips thrusting up into your face. Crazy with need.

Whimpering begging "please please." My pleas make you harder.

Your own need so evident now. Sliding up between my legs your hardness running through my folds getting the tip wet with my juice. Kissing me as your head slides slowly into me. Stretching me with its thickness. Arching up to accept you. The length of you buried deep in me. My hands straining at my bonds my hips arching to meet yours. "You are so tight" Feeling the pressure build increasing your speed. In and out harder and faster. Rocking into me. Pulling my knees up pushing them against my chest as your hardness slides in and out of my wet love hole. My muscles pulling you in deeper. Your hand sliding down to cup my ass pulling me harder into you. Feeling your finger press against my ass opening. Sliding one in slowly my desire so intense yelling out as your push into me harder. Your finger alternating with your hardness. In and out. Hearing your sacs hit my skin. My body tightening as the pressure builds feeling myself about to cum.

"Now you say Now."

Your pace quickens slamming deep into me. When suddenly I feel it as you shoot deep into me. Your juices filling with mine. I cum in that same moment my muscles milking your cock. As you push in again.

With bonds untied I curl into your arms. Where we begin to slowly explore each other. The first time being so quick now we slow down fulfilling both our needs over and over through the night.

As I doze off to sleep hearing you "thank you for this precious gift my love. I will treasure it always."

Smiling I drift off to sleep. Knowing I am safe here in your arms.

niyah2
niyah2
5 Followers