Your Blowjob

Story Info
Letter telling how much I miss your blowjobs.
1.8k words
4.17
21.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Gudiya,

I woke up this morning and it felt strange. I yawned raising my hands above my head and felt the headboard of the bed against my fingers, then turned around to the other side and felt the cold sheet and empty pillow as my hands wandered. That's what felt strange and a little sad, being alone in the morning when I'm so used to waking up with you beside me. I lightly grazed my hand on the bed sheet where you used to lie as if I was grazing your skin but it felt like something was missing. You were missing.

I wished at that time to have you beside me again as waking up with you, beside you is the best thing about mornings. Opening my eyes to see your beautiful face resting on that soft pillow is a thing that always made me happy. Your sweet fragrance would fill my nose and I would feel like loosing my senses right then and there. Touching your soft skin with my fingers always made small chills run up and down my spine and excite me so much.

I missed that you weren't here to take care of my morning hard on. I know how much you loved to suck my cock in the early mornings. That was one of the reasons I love being with you, I know this might sound selfish but that's the truth. The way you would just take my mushroom shaped cockhead in between your lips and looked at me with your beautiful black eyes made me realise how much love you have for me and how much you love being with me. Your tongue making lazy circles all around the tip of my cock just teasing it while you've captured the purple head in between your juicy pink lips. It was always a sight that mesmerised me and made me forget about everything else. It made me forget about the world as I would get lost in you.

I know you love sucking my cock very much and you were never shy to show that to me. Your loving grip on my shaft, your fingers moving up and down slowly moving the skin of my shaft expertly giving me incredible pleasure, the way you would look at my cock and then your eyes would gaze at me with such love and so much lust that it got me even more hard every time. But mostly I love your lips on my dick. It might seem rude that I love you coz you're a great cocksucker but the truth is that its just one of the many amazing qualities that you have but this one is my favourite. I love you, I want you and these qualities are just bonus for having you with me.

Many times you woke me up with a loving blowjob, slurping on my hard dick like it was one of your morning chores. It was such a beautiful sight to wake up with my dick covered in your saliva and your head bobbing up and down on it. And the feeling of your lips grazing my cock's sensitive skin, the underside of my dick rubbing on your soft spongy tongue making me squirm. Then you would just take my dick out of your mouth and smile while your eyes stared deep into mine.

"Good morning darling," you would always say then lick my shaft with your tongue. You would place your tongue at the bottom of my shaft and slowly bring it all the way up licking and wetting my stretched skin with your saliva till you reach the top. You would then tease the sensitive underside of my cockhead and enjoy watching me groan and whimper from the excess pleasure that you bestowed upon me.

I love the way you make your tongue sharp like an arrow and with the pointy tip you would tickle the slit of my cockhead. Your tongue's tip would make lazy circle on my glan and then you just made it part the slit and try to insert it in. You told me you loved the taste of my precum and the reason you enjoyed licking my slit is so you can taste as much of my precum as possible. With one hand you would keep holding my shaft and slowly stroke it keeping it hard and stand like a tower and with your other hand you would caress and fondle my balls. The way your soft touch on my balls made me even more crazy is just amazing. I can still close my eyes and see you in between my open spread legs; your face so close to my cock with your lips and tongue playing with it and your hands stroking my dick and caressing my balls.

The way you would kiss my thighs close to my balls and sometimes lick your way towards my balls kissing the soft skin with your lips and making the kiss linger for a while. Your mouth opening in a big 'O' so you can gulp my cum filled balls inside your mouth and suck on it like its your favourite flavoured candy. Your tongue washing my sensitive skin as you roll my balls inside your mouth would always make me close my eyes from the excess pleasure and moan my appreciation. The attention you gave to my balls made me a happy man enjoying all the pleasure you gave me.

Sometimes you teased me too much that I would grab your hair in my fist and start fucking your mouth. My cockhead hitting the back of your throat would give me immense pleasure and you always took it like a champ without complaining coz even you liked it rough sometimes and that's why you would push me, you would tease me and do naughty things as you knew it would make me get all riled up and I would be rough and dominating with you which you enjoyed.

You would get me so hot and bothered from all the teasing and affection that you gave my cock that it wouldn't take much time for me to squirt all my cum out from the very slit that you love to tickle. You would cover my tip with your lips and keep stroking my shaft so you could gulp down all the thick creamy cum shooting out of my dick. My balls would get empty as you keep swallowing each and every drop of your favourite smoothie. You always told me after swallowing that you like the way my hot cum feels hitting the back of your throat and how it fills your mouth. You like the way my cum tastes inside your mouth. All the special attention you gave me made me realise what love really is and how much I want to spend my whole life with you so I can enjoy the attention, care and affection that you give me.

You are so far away from me now and sometimes I feel sad, mostly I'm waiting for you to come back so we could again sleep together in each other's arms, feel the warmth of each other's body and the ecstatic joy of sex. We did so many things together and there are many many things that we haven't done yet but I wanna do them with you. Every second feels like a year being away from you and time stops while I'm just waiting; waiting for you. Hoping; that maybe one day I will get to see you again and hold you in my arms.

Till then I'll just wait and remember the memories I have of you, your naughtiness, your teasing, your chirpiness, your dancing, your joking around and everything else. How you would invade the shower while I was in it so you can have a quickie with me as you loved the feel of our naked wet bodies rubbing against each other. And now everytime I'm in the shower I remember the sight of you sitting on your knees in front of me as the water cascaded onto your naked beautiful body while your pink lips were wrapped around my dick. You were having difficulties in keeping your eyes open as the water was hitting directly your face. But you looked so pretty, your face completely wet, your hair sticking to your forehead and the side of your face, your lips looked swollen and kept moving on my dick. I used my hand to push the wet hair away from your face so I could see your angelic face as you showed me your love and passion.

How you just barged into the office while I was working and straight away came close to me, sat on my lap and kissed me. You just slid under my desk and started opening my belt and zipper so you could suck my cock. Then you gave me one of the best blowjobs as I kept pretending to work on the laptop as it was getting very difficult for me to concentrate on anything but the pleasure that your hot mouth was giving me. Then you swallowed my cum and left the office like you weren't even there. I kept wondering for a few minutes that did actually happen or was it just a dream?

When we had guests at our place, you kept teasing me by rubbing your ass against my groin and touching my semi erect dick in the pants. You were showing me your cleavage and you changed from jeans into a short skirt so you could show me your creamy thighs. You had me worked up to the point that I was so hard and there was a clear bulge visible in my pants which was embarassing. Then you made some excuse and took me towards the bedroom and locked the door. You went down on your knees so slowly and sexily right at the entrance without even bothering about the bed or couch. You just opened my jeans and started blowing me like it was your mission to get me off in just a couple minutes which you did. I remember I couldn't last more then a few minutes as you had gotten me so worked up and then the magic that you showed with your talented mouth was enough to make me paint the inside of your mouth with my cum. And when we were having dinner the same time with all the guests around you came close to me and whispered in my ear that you can still taste my dick and my cum in your mouth and that was enough to get me hard again.

All the memories and all the moments are what keeps me going through the day. But sometimes dreaming about you makes me forget about the world just like you used to make me feel. Its enough to make me want to spend another half an hour under the blanket in the morning rather then getting up and feeling alone. God how much I miss you. I hope you also miss me a little.

Always yours,

Raman