Your Boyfriend Called

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dick was hard, having touched her ass more than I ever had before. I dreamed of the day she might allow me to continue, but knew in my heart it would never come. I had long ago resigned myself to dying having never tried anal sex.

I resumed my massage, continuing down her thigh. I worked the muscles in her leg, down to her knee, then did her calf and ankle. I spent extra time on her foot, working the toes and soles of her feet. After completing the other leg, I signaled her to turn over, taking care not to allow her to tangle the wire from the egg controller around her leg. She was still blinded by the scarves, so I guided her to the middle as she awkwardly turned and rolled over, settling back into position.

This is the point where our massage adventures usually turn erotic. She feels exposed, naked on the table, and relaxed from the wine and the first half of the massage. Frankly, it's hard to concentrate on the front with her tits and pussy facing me and her lying there for me to run my hands all over her at will. But I disciplined myself and started at her shoulders, and worked each arm to the fingers, Like the toes, it's a key part of the massage, because you have to lift the limb, and hold the hand or foot, and working the individual digits. She loves that part; she's told me so, and I take extra care to do it right, and this time was no exception.

With her arms and shoulders complete, I paused and wiped the oil from my hands and reached for the controller. I turned it up a little and she responded with a satisfied groan. Until then I was only trying to maintain her arousal, to enhance the erotic nature of the massage. But now I wanted to increase it. If this were a regular massage night I would continue with the rest of her; her chest, stomach, hips and legs before returning to her breasts and her pussy. But I had a three-orgasm commitment, and I wanted to get busy.

I drizzled oil onto her breasts; it was still mostly warm, and she sighed. I began massaging lightly, hefting the weight of the flesh from where they slipped to the side, coating them, stroking to the center and up from underneath. I was standing at her head again, leaning over, and I resisted the urge to push my semi-hard cock hear her face. That was for later. I began squeezing her boobs together, feeling them slick and smooth in my hands, and she made soft noises as I played with her flesh. The sounds increased as I began teasing the nipples, pinching and pulling them between my oily fingers. Her hands began moving, trying to find me, to find my dick, to hold my hard cock the way she usually does. I pushed her hands aside and stepped away from the table, returning to the bed for the next toy.

"Not this time, honey. Dirty girl wives with don't get to play with hubby's cock until Boyfriend says so, remember?" I teased. I picked up the thin vibe from the bed but didn't use it on her right away. I positioned myself at the side of the table, even with her hips. First I stroked her pussy with my hand, spreading the oil and her flowing syrupy juices across her lips as she squirmed. I allowed a finger to slide up her wet slit, stroking her clit gently as she gasped at the contact. I turned on the vibe, turned up the egg, and with one hand pulled back her hood to expose her sensitive hard button.

Her hips bucked and she cried out as I touched her clit with the vibe, and then began working her button, leaning in to smell her arousal, and began teasing her to her first climax. I knew the egg inside was making her crazy, keeping her close to the edge, and the vibe did it's work beautifully, increasing her excitement and driving her closer, making her cry out, her hips bucking up from the table. She tried to squeeze her legs together but I used my elbows to hold them apart, spread, exposing her swollen leaking lips. Then her ass lifted off the table and she gasped and cried out, and I eased the pressure slightly, prolonging and allowing her to ride her first orgasm to its conclusion.

As she caught her breath and relaxed I pulled the vibe away, turned down the egg a little, and leaned over her face to kiss her. Her mouth opened, wanting me, her tongue darting out to fill mine, her hot breath panting into my mouth; we kissed a few minutes, and then I moved to her neck, whispering into her ear.

"Does your boyfriend make you cum like that?" I asked quietly. "Do you scream for him when you come?" She groaned in response, and I worked my way down her chest, and nuzzled her breasts, licking lightly around the nipples (this is why I use coconut oil), then sucking each one into my mouth as she grunted her delight. My fingers played with her pussy as I sucked one, then the other, nipping and biting and licking them, eliciting moans from her. Then I kissed down her stomach, tongued her belly button, and moved my face to her pussy.

The smell of her arousal was nearly overwhelming, and her lips were wet with her cum, slightly tangy and less thick than her initial lubrication. I pulled her hips to the side of the table and she moved at my direction as I draped her leg over my shoulder, squatting down, and pushed her other leg to the side to breathe in her scent. I exhaled onto her open lips and she sighed.

""Do you spread your legs for your boyfriend like this? I this how he wants you, spread wide, showing him you wet sexy cunt?" She usually hates the c-word, but it turns her on when she's really hot, and she reacted as expected.

"Oh, yeah, baby, he likes my cunt wide open for him. Lick my shaved pussy, baby, lick the pussy you shaved for him."

Damn, she turned me on! I pushed my face into her hot hole, my tongue out and flat, and gave her pussy a long, slow lick from the bottom to the top, tasting her cum and avoiding her clit. I went back, licking up the side, licking and sucking lightly on her fat outer lips, then gently touching her clit with the tip of my tongue. She bucked against my face trying to increase the contact, but I held her hips still with my arms, and used my fingers to ply her lips apart, opening her pussy, then probing around the egg wire at the opening of her hole. Then I slowly moved up, tickling lightly, steadily, until I reached her clit. It was hard and standing proud, and I knew that the egg was keeping her close.

I started massaging her button with my tongue and she reacted, her legs trying to close around my head as she gasped and groaned, her hands now in my hair, holding me at her love hole, as if I would try to leave! I licked her, tickling her button, occasionally swiping up her leaking hole and sucking her juices. I buried my face between her legs, then moved back to her clit, sucking it between puckered lips like it was a nipple, tonguing the tip, and then stayed there, stimulating her, hearing her cries escalating, building in intensity; then she tightened and her legs clenched my head and she bucked against my face as she came, hard and loud, shouting her climax to the room, and soaking my face. I licked her juices, drinking them in, delighting in her reactions as she rode the lightning to the end.

I pulled back, adjusted her back onto the center of the table, and stood up to return to her face, and kissed her again, and she sucked my lips and tongue passionately, sharing her juices with me. "You like that?" I asked as we kissed, talking into her searching, hungry mouth. "You like tasting your pussy in my mouth, sucking your cum from my lips?" She groaned and licked and sucked harder. "Do you suck your cum off his dick when he fucks you?"

She grunted and broke the kiss. "Yeah, baby, I love the taste of my cunt on his cock after he fucks me," she whispered hoarsely. "I'm so nasty with him, with his big cock."

I pulled back and stood, looking down at her. She was breathing heavily, and I reluctantly pulled the egg from her pussy, and reached for the last of the new toys, a life-like dildo, larger than my dick but not monstrous, nothing that would hurt.

"Then this might feel familiar," I said, and played the head of the cock at her open hole, her lips gaping and waiting, spreading open at the smooth head.

"Oh, yeah, baby, his cock feels so good," she cooed. I got the head wet in her juices, then pulled it away and brought it to her lips. Her mouth opened immediately.

"That's it, baby, suck his cock, suck your pussy cum off the head of his big dick." She moaned around the head, sucking as if it were real, like she wanted it to cum. I pulled it away and her mouth hung open, needy and empty. I switched hands and returned the toy to her pussy, poised at her opening, and pressed a little. I watched her lips spread as the head pushed inside.

"Oh, baby, your shaved pussy looks so hot with his cock going in you," I encouraged, "He's going to fuck you now; fuck your cunt with his big cock, you want that? H-mm? You want your boyfriend's big cock to fuck your wet cunt?"

"Oh, yeah, I want his big dick inside me, I want him to fuck the pussy that you can't have! I want to cum on his cock and suck it off!"

I pushed again, and her pussy opened, and I watched the girth of the toy stretch her hole, sliding into her as she groaned with delight. I pushed about halfway into her, trying hard to control my excitement. Part of me, the evil part, wanted to jam the whole thing into her, but unlike my own cock, I wouldn't be able to feel the limits of her depth, and I didn't want to hurt her and ruin the moment. I wanted her to get fucked, and cum on the toy. As it settled into her, I pulled it back, stroking in and out a few times, watching her take the lifelike invader, watched her pussy wrap itself around the shaft, feeling the suction as I pulled out, the resistance as I pushed back. It was dirty, and sexy, and almost too hot to watch. The sound of fucking was audible over her panting cries.

After a few strokes I paused with half the cock still outside, and began slowly driving it into her. "You like his big dick, don't you? You like the way he fills you, stretches your pussy?" She only managed a groan in response, and I pushed slowly, watching it slip inside, almost to the fake balls. "His big cock is almost all the way in, baby, your pussy looks so hot getting fucked like this, can you feel him? Is he deep inside you?"

"Oh, God, yes, I can feel him filling me up, fuck, his dick is stretching my pussy, HIS pussy now, fuck, his cock owns me!" I pushed the last of the toy inside, feeling the resistance as the base pressed against her lips, and she humped her ass up off the table, trying to get more. I started stroking, small pumps, not pulling all the way out, and then switched hands so I could move closer to her head. With my free hand I pulled my sweatpants down, freeing my hard cock, which was oozing pre-cum like a faucet. I began extending the strokes, making them longer, letting her feel her more of the length going in and out of her pussy, and stroked my shaft with my free hand.

"He's fucking you good now, fucking your pussy."

"Fuck, its good, fuck me, fuck me with my boyfriend's big cock!"

"You slut, you let him fuck you right in front of me?" I teased. "You give him your cunt that used to be mine? You like his big dick so much?" I increased the speed now, giving her the full length on each thrust, still resisting the urge to slam it in hard.

"Oh, baby his dick is wonderful, he's so big, so fat! Yes, I give him my slut cunt! Look at him fuck me!"

I wrenched my hand from my dick and pulled her head to the side of the table, then stepped closer. My cockhead brushed her cheek, and she turned her face to the side, her mouth open. Her tongue was out, and her lips wrapped around the slimy head of my dick.

"Yeah, baby, you want two cocks, don't you? You want to suck my dick while your boyfriend fucks your hot pussy?" She groaned her affirmation, and I pushed my hips forward, driving the head into her wet, welcoming mouth, and she took about half my length inside, grabbing my shaft with one hand. My manipulation of the dildo in her pussy lost its rhythm as her lips gripped my shaft and her tongue caressed the head of my cock.

Not her ordinary oral attention, this; she was hungrily slurping and gobbling my cock as though she needed her mouth filled in order to cum, and she made nasty grunting sounds as I began thrusting into her, knowing I couldn't go too deep. My cock was responding already; having been aroused for so long as I made her cum, my turn was not far off, and my needy cock was reacting to her efforts along with my brain's response to how sexy and wanton she was behaving. Her level of arousal was truly inspiring!

I tried resuming the work in her pussy, but found it too distracting to pump her pussy and her mouth at once, stretching to reach, and I took her hand from my cock and pushed it between her legs, releasing the toy. Her other hand quickly joined the first.

"That's it, baby, make your boyfriend fuck his hot cunt for you, cum on his cock!" My hands now free, I held her head sideways on the table and she held her mouth open as I stroked in and out while she grunted and pounded herself harder than I had, one hand rubbing her clit. As her passion escalated, she could no longer focus on sucking me, and just held her mouth open, tongue out, and as I felt my climax approach I jerked my shaft, rubbing the head on her tongue. My grunts and groans were mixing with hers.

"Yeah, baby," I gasped, "Take my cum, make me cum on you while he fucks you, I want to cum in your mouth when you cum!" She moaned, her breath short and shallow, and began yipping and crying out in short bursts. I felt my balls clench and slowed my strokes, controlling my ejaculation, waiting for her to hit her edge.

I didn't have to wait long. Her barks and shouts increased, and her eyes opened wide, glaring at me, unseeing and glazed; and then she was cumming, and as she shouted, I jerked myself harder, and my legs buckled and I blasted a thick strand of cum across her lips, into her mouth. I bellowed as several strong spasms shots ropes of cum across her nose and cheeks, and then I pulled her head to my cock, shoving the head inside and she breathed heavily through her nose as she sucked my head, and I deposited the remaining drops of my cum into her mouth.

She continued sucking me as her climax declined and passed, until my cockhead was too sensitive and I pulled out. My vision cleared, and I looked at her, naked and shaved, the toy still inside her, her hand lightly stroking it in and out, her face coated in my cream as it ran down the side of her face. She had never looked so sexy, or so naughty and nasty, or so happy. I watched her tongue snake out of her mouth and lick her lips, and I leaned down to kiss her, tasting myself in her mouth. I've never had a problem kissing her after she sucks my dick, and I love kissing her after I lick her pussy, making her taste herself, but I had never cum on her face before. But that didn't stop me from kissing my love, my wonderful, adventurous wife, and our tongues swirled in the dance of our passion, sharing our climax together.

Later, as we cleaned up, still naked, she said, "That was some story you put together there."

"I was motivated," I told her, grinning. "I have you to thank for the inspiration."

She grinned back. "It was incredible." She looked at me sideways then. "You know I would never want anyone but you. But two cocks, sucking your dick and getting fucked at the same time, God, it was unbelievable." She stepped into me, still naked. "Thank you," she said, and we kissed again, loving now, not hungry and passionate.

"It was my pleasure, believe me," I told her when she broke the kiss, and held her close. "And I must admit, watching you take your boyfriend's dick was awesome." I squeezed her to me. "But that's as close as I get to another dick in the room."

She looked up at me, and put on a pouty face. "So," she teased, "you don't want to bring a man home to fuck me while I suck your dick?"

"Sorry, hon," I told her, "you're all mine, and I'm not sharing." I squeezed her ass, then added, "Unless I could bring home another woman?"

"You wish," she laughed.

"I do," I told her, "what an adventure night that would be!" I kissed her forehead. "But I think I'll just wait until the next time you tease me into another inspiring event."

"That's a deal!"

12