Your Cock

Story Info
Richard's lover turns tail on him.
1.1k words
3.83
155.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The window extruded sunlight across the floor; bit by bit it simmered his side of the bed. Soon, his eyelids glowed. But that’s not what aroused him.

“What a way to wake up,” he said, amazed again at how grasping her mouth could be. It worked every time. She made his eyes cross and to make sense out of it he grabbed hold of her head. She managed to free herself, then urged him to roll over on top of the pillows she heaped in the center of the bed. Her hand found his penis and pulled it back between his thighs which took some effort. She took him in her mouth, not quite all of him, then pulled back to suck on the cap, working the rest of him through her slippery hand. She now had total control over him and to prove it just by exerting the right pressure by hand or mouth she could make him spasm on command. And if this weren’t enough, on his cheeks she planted the softest kisses you’d ever want to feel.

“I never thought I’d be so into your ass, but. . . God, . .it’s rounder than some women I know.”

He quivered amid the mix of sensations, somewhere between heaven and her mouth.

“You like what I’m doing?”

God, did she really need an answer? All he could do was moan, too lost in the ache to make sense. He was so ready to burst.

“Just keep sucking me, baby,” he said, bobbing atop the pillows.

“You just keep still,” she said adding, “I got something special for you.”

He looked over his shoulder to see her hands settle on the rise of his buttocks, making him arch his back.

“Yeah baby, get it up for me.”

As he rose for her, she punched the pillows into the gaps. She returned to palming his cheeks. She spread them, closed them, and kept at it until she got him to roll in her hands.

“You are so tight,” she said, “ let’s see if we can loosen you up a bit.” She opened his cheeks again, this time blowing in there. He crinkled in response.

“You like me playing with your ass, don’t you?”

He felt so exposed, but there was no way he could say no to this.

“Yes, it feels good.”

“Put your hands on top of mine.” His hands swept back. She slid her hands out from his.

“Now spread ‘em.” He did.

“C’mon, you can do better than that.”

He parted his cheeks even more, the skin taut between them.

“Yeah, you look so cute spreading yourself for me. I don’t think I’ve ever had a man do this.”

He didn’t answer, he couldn’t answer, rather, he felt completely mortified, just hanging out there, but eager to know what she was going to do next.

“Now you just stay like that,” she said. He didn’t stay like that for long, though, the tip of her tongue made him moan. Made him greedy. He hunched back towards her, she complied by rimming his opening.

“If you love that you’re gonna love this,” she said as she reached in and lifted his cock to her mouth. The strain on him was unbearably exciting and he didn’t want it to end. He spread his legs wider, impossibly wider.

Oh he was so easy. She went down on his cock leaving no doubt about her desire for him. In fact, she gagged a few times but it only coarsen her sucking.

Then, wonder of wonders, she licked his hole again, it was too tempting not to.

“God, it feels like a little cock.”

Not wanting him to get too comfortable with what she was doing she stopped to raise him into her mouth again. The angle only increased the ache, and she was inflexible about it. As she bore down on him, she worked two fingers into his ass.

Her intrusion ratcheted his craving. He began to wonder how much more he could take. Right.

“How does this feel,” she asked, her fingers hinting at their potential.

“Just don’t stop.”

She probed deeper with each stroke, making him hump her fingers as she sluiced his cock.

“Please give me another finger,” he begged. He felt humiliated and, at the same time, so hot from the action there was nothing else to do but take it.

She pushed another finger inside as his cock slid again down her throat, both of them feeling lost to the fuck now. She began to taste him and knew he was just moments away from coming. Gripping his cock for support she pulled herself up and kneeled behind him.

“You like getting fucked, don’t you?”

“Yeah baby, fuck me.”

“You like getting’ cock too, don’t you?”

“Yes! Your cock.”

“Your ass feels so hot and wet inside.”

“Put another finger in me.”

She would’ve too had she not thought of a better solution.

“Clean them off, baby, and make sure they’re good and wet.”

He sucked her fingers, tongued them, tasting his distinctive flavor. She eased her hand from his mouth and inspected them.

“Did I do good, Miss?”

“Well, let’s see,” she said with a laugh before coning them into his hole.

“Oh, you like this,” she whispered in his ear, “your ass is so open.”

It was true, his ass was open and getting more so as she stoked it furiously. This fuck was so nasty he didn’t know who he was anymore. His only focus was her hands. Yes, he had to admit, he loved getting fucked.

She urged him up to kneeling position, pushed his cock back through his legs. He looked down to see the flushed streak of her hand on his brown meat and wanting a piece of the action, grabbed his cock and jerked it off with her. He felt her nipples on his back as she leaned closer, felt her wet pussy hump his thigh.

“Fuck my cock, baby, take it. . .” He rode her fingers faster as she churned his asshole.

“Yeah, fuck it, pussy boy.”

His movements blurred as the come slugged out of him, three long streams this time, his grunts announcing each one. He felt like he could sit on a fire plug by now , the way she was rending his hole, then wondered if the whole neighborhood could hear her climax as she crooned in her sexual patois, her body thrashing and jerking against him.

Finally, she slumped against him. He fell forward into the trails of come, both of them trembling. With a wet plop she pulled her hand free and gently massaged his asshole. Her heart beat against his back. His brain felt as if it were smeared on the inside of his skull.

“We should get you a dildo,” she said, laughing.

“A big one!”