Your Day As A Schoolgirl Slut

Story Info
You remember the great day you had yesterday.
1.6k words
3.99
149.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You have been thinking about this all week and have been so horny, masturbating every chance you got. You've even done a few things for thrills that you would have never done before. The girl you saw in the lift the week before has given you ideas. Until now you never realized how hot it made you to walk around with no underwear on. To wear a short skirt and be panty less felt so naughty.

You are lying in bed thinking of what happened yesterday when you went to the shops to buy food. On this occasion you were dressed up like you did in the Schoolgirl movie. Since the shops were right next to the local high school you figured this might add some fun to the situation. So in your modified schoolgirl uniform and with your bare pussy you walked to the shops which weren't very far from your house. Even so every time there was a breeze you were sure passers by could see your naked ass and pussy. You were absolutely soaking by the time you got to the shops. You were imagining how hard guys' cocks would get as they saw you. If you weren't so busy today you would have stopped to say hello to the passers by. You would have placed your hand over their jeans and felt their hardness. Licking your lips you would have undone their flies and pulled their dicks out and licked them all over, teasingly before sliding your mouth over them all, hearing them moan. If there were enough guys seeing you at once you would have hoped that they would have taken in turns to fuck your cunt really hard from behind. But that never happened.

Instead you entered the shop without much incident. The cool air inside the shop felt so nice on your hot wet pussy. You felt so horny it was difficult for you to even think about the food you needed to get. But anyway you got a shopping trolley and went around all the isles selecting what you wanted. You made sure to bend at the waist when you got low items so people could see you. You heard ladies gasp but at the same time you loved feeling so many eyes staring at you. On a real high shelf there was some tinned food you needed to get. You couldn't reach it. You needed help.

Luckily further on down the isle there was a shop assistant there. He was a young guy with dark hair. You explained to him that you couldn't reach the food on the top shelf and he went and got a step ladder. When you think back to what happened next it really makes your pussy wet and your nipples rock hard.

The young guy stepped up on the ladder. As he stood there you saw his crotch which was level with your face was really bulging. You gave him a real shock when you unzipped his black work pants and took out his dick. You then thought it would be such fun to suck on it and deep throat him for a second and then to put it back in his pants. You knew this would make him desperate to fuck your pussy. And that's exactly what you did. The young guy forgot all about trying to reach the item on the top shelf and he stepped down. You then stepped up the ladder and as you did you rubbed your wet cunt across his face. You felt his tongue escape his mouth and lick at your clit. You grabbed the tin food and continued with your shopping.

Just as you were leaving the checkout with your groceries in a couple of bags you get stopped by an older guy. "Excuse me miss, why aren't you in class? You know you shouldn't be here during school time." You then get really embarrassed and feel your face going red. The uniform you were wearing was the same as the local high schools. And this teacher didn't know you weren't a real student or that you had a bare naked pussy under your skirt. You dripped like a tap when you thought about the fun you were going to have in the next hour or so.

The teacher made you follow him over to the high school. When you got there you saw lots of young male students staring at you. As you were walking slightly behind the teacher you lifted your skirt up so everyone could see your naked ass. You heard gasps all around you. The teacher didn't even realize. It made you hot knowing that all these young guys are going to be wanking themselves over you now.

The teacher led you to his office. But as he opened the door you asked him if you could go to the toilet as you saw one nearby and you really need to play with yourself a bit because you were desperate to cum. But what the teacher didn't see is that you walked right into the boys toilets.

You sat yourself down in one of the cubicles and when you ran a finger along your slit you moaned when you realized how wet you actually were. Your juices were dripping down your legs.

At that moment two boys walked in and were pissing in the urinal. They didn't know you were there at first but you thought you needed to have a bit of fun. You walked out of the cubical quietly. It makes you wet when you think back to the expression on their faces as they looked your hot body up and down.

"I need you two boys to help me." You say to them. "I've got a hot cunt here and a hungry mouth in need of your cocks. Please fuck me hard from both ends."

Fuck you almost collapsed and had an orgasm right there when those sluttish words came out of your mouth. You got on your hands and knees and these young guys wasted no time in fucking your mouth and cunt roughly. The guy in your mouth came really quickly and you swallowed it. It didn't taste the best but it made you so hot that you came all over the guys fuck stick that was thrusting hard in and out of your pussy. You quickly got off of him though and took him in your mouth just as he also came. He tasted nicer. You thanked the boys and made your way out to the teacher's office.

"You took your time." The teacher said when you got in his office. You saw his name was Mr. Smith on his name badge he was wearing. "But Mr. Smith," you pleaded in your little girl voice, "my pussy was really wet and I needed to relieve myself, and I really need you to teach my little hot cunt a lesson".

At that you lifted up your skirt and the teacher stared right at your hot little cunt that was burning you and making you itch for a fuck. You had never felt so nasty and turned on in your entire life.

The teacher commanded you to bend over his desk. He wanted to examine your cunt. He needed to work out the appropriate punishment for you being such a nasty slut. You moaned as you felt his rough hands touch you lightly up the back of your legs up really high. You were desperate for him to just fuck you hard but he wasn't going to let you get away that easily.

You came when he started hurriedly licking your slit. He then made you stand up straight. He wrapped an arm around you and started pinching at your nipples while his mouth went to your neck and he started furiously kissing your neck all over. Your whole body shivered and you couldn't believe that you wanted more.

Mr. Smith then moved away from you and told you to sit in a chair that was in the corner of his office. You can't believe you did what you did next. You sat there in the chair with your legs spread wide. Your slippery wet hole was staring him in the face as he handed you a vibrator he got out of his drawer. Straight away you looked him in the eye as you started fucking yourself with it, moaning in the sensation of it stretching your pussy walls as it buzzed inside you. You slid the long, wide vibrator all the way inside you and turned it on full. You knew then that you would be happy taking any punishment he wanted to give you. You needed it bad.

Mr. Smith said that he needed you to come to his house to help him out in the late evenings when his wife was in bed. He wanted you to sleep over in his daughter's room. You were to pretend to be friends with his daughter who had no idea her father wanted to fuck a young girl like you.

Then in the middle of the night he wanted you to sneak out into his bedroom with his wife sleeping next to him, get under the covers and suck on his cock and fuck him quietly so not to wake his wife. He wanted you to be his fuck slut.

This sounded very, very nasty and sick to you but at the moment you needed it badly.

Just as you agreed to the punishment he made you get on all fours and he fucked you really slowly and teasingly from behind. The teacher had a really big cock and you loved being used like this.

Lying in your bed now you realize that yesterday was the start of a brand new adventure.