Your Domination

Story Info
Girl serves her master.
10.8k words
3.98
34.7k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my very first story that I am submitting, please feel free to give me feedback.

"Come here wench!" he ordered as soon as her eyes opened the next morning.

The first morning of her total enslavement. Putting her head down because that was a rule, unless spoken otherwise, "Yes master" she walked over to him.

"What are you thinking? You know that I want you like this for the rest of our lives, but I did promise that I would let you sleep on it and give your final answer when you were ready." He said in a kind desiring voice.

"Master may I look at you?" she asked.

"If you must my pet." was his response.

Slowly looking up into his dark almost black eyes, the eyes that captured her from the beginning, she searched his face. Searching not sure what she was looking for or what she'd find.

"What it is pet?" he asked. "You look as though you want to run, what is going through your mind sweetheart?

She took a deep breath, "I'm not quite sure what to think, I understand the agreement, but you are so sweet one minute and extremely harsh the next, I do believe that it will take me time to adjust to the severity of how you are with me. I do know that you will treat me with respect when we are out in public and as you wish when we are in the privacy of your home I am your wench, bitch, or what ever name you wish to use, or with whom you wish to use me. I feel very strong about being here, I am very confused right now for I believe very deeply that I could very well fall in love with you. Last night was amazing and I don't want it to end......................."

He stopped her holding up his hand. He turned and set his coffee down then back to gently cup her face in his huge hands. He kissed her forehead, nose, each cheek then her lips, taking her mouth showing that he wanted no one else but her, that she was the only one he had been looking for all his life. He moved his hands slowly down her body exploring all the areas that he touched with his lips, hands and body. Oh the plans he had for her, if she was willing. God he hoped that she agreed, he knew that he had found his soul-mate, he couldn't bare to let her walk out that door to never let her return.

The kiss ended with her panting, he knew he had her.

Looking deep into her eyes, she reached up and ran her shaky hand across his cheek.

"I want this more then anything I have ever wanted in all my life." she started.

He turned and kissed her hand, "But?" he asked.

"I don't know" she tried to turn and pace but he wouldn't let her, he held her in place making her look at him.

"You need to face me and talk to me, I know that confrontation is not something that you like, but you will get use to it, I do want you to look me in the face and talk to me, about anything, I don't want you to fear me at all, that is not why I brought you here." he explained in his ever so deep voice.

She melted every time he used that voice, if only he knew what that did to her. Another deep breath, she looked up at him tears in her eyes. He instantly knew that he was going to have to give her more time to adjust, and he was willing to let her take forever if that is what it took. He just didn't want her to know just yet that he felt the same as she did, he just wasn't willing to admit it just yet. He had plans for her and didn't want to let his emotions get in the way just yet.

"Sweetheart," he started, "please, if time is what you need then I will give you all the time in the world. Just don't tell me that you are gonna leave. The rules I have set are not set in stone, if we need to sit down and come up with different ones we can do that, I have waited too long for you to let you leave, you are the better half of me." He couldn't believe that he just admitted that but the look on her face told him that is exactly what she needed to hear.

"OK," she said cautiously. "Do we take this day by day until we are ready to sit down and talk about this? Or do we talk about it now?"

He wrapped his arms around her, kissing the top of her head, and smiling, "Why not take it day to day then if something comes up we can discuss it."

She looked up into his caring eyes, smiled and snuggled to his chest.

Feeling safe again, she slid her hands up his chest slowly feeling his breath falter. She looked up slowly deep into his dark curious eyes, not quite sure what she would find, but liking the look of compassion and relief that was etched there.

"What are you thinking................. daddy?" came her hesitant husky voice.

Looking deep into her lust filled eyes he swung her around putting her on the edge of the counter. Slowly sliding his hands up her parting thighs.

Groaning he said, "You want your daddy don't you wench?"

Trying to catch her breath, "Yes, daddy right here please."

"Good girl," he breath into her neck when he discovered that she didn't have panties on. Brushing his fingers ever so lightly against her mound she gasped, "God you are so ready, how did that happen so fast, hmmmmmmmmm?" he asked looking deep into her eyes, slipping his fingers in her wet hot sex and driving his thick skilled thumb against her clit.

"Oh god daddy yesssssssssss!" she managed to shudder out as she opened her legs wide to take him. "Oh that's it baby show daddy how much you want him, tell me what you want." he moaned wanting her to say that she wanted him deep inside her.

"I........want.................. you......................." came the breathless response.

"Where?" he groaned.

Spreading her legs for him she moaned out the words that echoed in his head, "Deep in me, fuck me daddy, Now!" she wrapped her legs around him so fast he almost didn't get his pants down before she reached for him and guided him to where his hand just was.

Holding steady he slammed into her, god he waited too long for this, he thought in the back of his mind. Grabbing her hips he moved her to the wall to brace her as he slammed in and out of her tight pussy, the pussy he now gets to claim as his, "You are mine now my little cum slut, you do realize this don't you?"

"Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssss." was her only comment. She wanted his hot breath and mouth on her nipples so she took her shirt off in a flash and right in front of him were the breasts that he dreamed of sucking and biting.

"Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" came his reaction as he devoured her taunt nipples deep into his hot wet scorching mouth.

"Ahhhhhhhhh! Fuck yes daddy! I'm gonna cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" she quivered against him.

Slamming hard into her showing her just how much he wanted her, needed her and wanted to teach her. "God you feel better then I ever imagined" he breathed against her ear as he nipped at her lobe and then moved down her neck

"Ooooooooooooooooooooooooo daddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" she screamed as she climaxed again. "Don't..............stopppppppp! Cum with me daddy! Please! Please! Please!"

"Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!" his response came as he pounded in and out of her claiming her with every stroke. "I'm almost there baby, you wanna cum again don't you?" he said between strokes and breaths.

"Yes daddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" came the breathless response as her body squirmed and her muscles milked him as he slammed deep into her.

He growled as he unloaded deep into her, "Agggggggggggggggggggggggggg! Fuck yeah!"

Slowly he began to release her, but she reached out and cupped his sweaty face and kissed him.

"I want to please you daddy, but as you stated earlier, I will need time, you'll know when." she said when the kiss ended. He held her close before letting her down, he knew it wouldn't be long before he would just want her soully for his own, so the things they had discussed would have to happen soon. He knew that they were working with a small time frame, so he wanted to get her prepared, and soon.

"Pet, the things we talked about I want to do soon, is that going to be a problem?" he asked.

Looking up at him a little confused, a whole lot curious, "No problem at all daddy." came her answer as she laid her hand on the side of his face. She knew what he knew, that they were falling hard for each other, but neither wanted to go back on all the things they had discussed, the things that they agreed on that brought them together in the first place.

He wasn't sure as to how to go about it, but he got on the phone and called the few friends that he knew were interested in the things that he had planned for his little cock-sucking cum-slut. He smiled as his friends one by one agreed to be there when he planned to have this shindig. Smiling as one by one they all agreed. Letting them all know that he would discuss with her then let them know for sure what the details were.

She was in the kitchen working on lunch when he strolled in, wrapped his strong arms around her and kissed the nape of her neck. "Mmmmmm" came her response as she leaned against his broad chest.

"Lunch smells good, but you taste much better." he said as he ran his hands over her body. "I think I'll take you out to dinner tonight, where would you like to go?"

"Not quite sure, you do remember that I am new to the area." she said teasingly rubbing her ass against him. "Although Mexican food does sound good, something hot and spicy." she whispered against his ear.

Groaning like she lit a fire under him, he whipped her around and took her mouth hungrily with his. Leaning against her showing her that his one desire for lunch wasn't the food she was fixing. She wrapped her arms around his neck and ran her fingers through his hair. Lifting her up he carried her to the bedroom, he wanted, rather needed her right now, the urgency was making him crazy with lust.

Still taking her mouth as they make their way down the hall, stopping long enough to grind against her and get a better grip. She moans softly knowing he needs her to be ready when they get to the bedroom. Smiling against his lips as they kiss, she remembers the surprise that she has placed for him, knowing full well when he sees what she has done, it will drive him crazy. She gets wetter knowing that she about to get the fuck of her life when he sees the surprise.

Finally they make it to the bed and he breaks the kiss long enough to strip off her shirt and let her full breasts dance for him. They locked eyes for a split second before he devours her hardened nipples. Tossing her head back she about creams her pants right there, "Fuck me!" she breaths.

"Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!" came the response. "Get naked and on the bed now!" Oh god she loved it when he talked rough with her. Her was her opportunity, slowly she scooted her pants down being sure to bend just right so he could get a peek at the surprise. Nothing. She looked over her shoulder, he wasn't even looking, she sighed.

"On all fours on the bed now!" barked the order.

"Yes master." she hissed. Slowly she climbed onto the bed, stopping short when he smack her hips. "Oh god!" she exclaimed as she came all over.

"What the hell? Have you been hot all day for me?" he asked as he ran his hand slowly over her ass.

As soon as she stopped shuddering, she whispered, "let me show you, I have a surprise for you." with that she reached back and spread her ass cheeks to reveal the butt plug she inserted after he left for work hours before.

"Jesus!" came the breathless whisper. "When? How long? God! Never mind!" he ran his fingers down her thighs as he moved her forward to get into position. "You've made me proud baby girl."

She smiled, he only called her baby girl when she did something he liked and this was something he really liked. He was gratefully surprised. He leaned down after moving her into position and licked at her clit causing her to moan, she pushed back for more but got nothing. She whimpered for a brief second, then she felt it, the head of his throbbing hard cock teasing her lips.

"Please." was all she could say.

That was all he needed. She was so ready and he knew that it would make him crazier to wait any longer. Grabbing her hips with both hands he positions himself and thrusts into her, all the way to the hilt. Then stops and wiggles his hips to grind against her feeling her muscles grip him tight as he begins moving in and out slowly. Her body shudders as she floods him.

"I'm not done with you!" he growls in her ear.

"Harder daddy, please" she begs.

"Ooo you like that do you wench?" he asks. "Tell me what you want from daddy."

"Fuck me like an animal daddy!" she almost screams.

"Oooo yes baby!" he manages to get out. Reaching around front and getting a grip as he takes a hand full of hair with the other he begins pounding her hard and fast. He remembers the sensitive spot on the right side of her neck and grins evilly as he feels both their orgasms coming to a head. Pulling back on her head as he fucks her with brut force he leans in for the kill and takes a hard bite on the spot on her neck.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She screams as her body shudders uncontrollably. "Fuck yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

He continues to pump her as he unloads one of his largest loads he has done in a long time.

They fall to the bed and he lays there still hard inside her, but she feels him softening.

As he catches his breath he whispers, "God baby you are amazing, you please me very much."

Planting a loving kiss on her cheek he goes in and washes up, before heading back to work.

She obediently gets up walks to the kitchen and fixes his plate, naked as the rule has been stated.

He walks into the kitchen and smiles as she stands there holding his plate, wearing nothing but a smile. He stops and stares at her in such a loving way, it almost angers him. She doesn't need to know that right now, he tells himself in his mind. But it's too late, she sees the look in his eyes and the way his body language speaks as he take s the plate and sits. He moans as he eats, "god you are good cook!"

"Thank you master" comes her answer as she stands and looks at the floor.

His phone rings and interrupts the thought he had, "gotta go, be ready at 6 sharp." he says as he flips his phone shut and places his plate in the sink.

"Yes master." comes the quiet response.

He reaches over and lifts her chin, "you did me proud, I don't usually like surprises, but I did like that one." he leaned down and kissed her ever so lovingly and tenderly before walking out the door.

All afternoon, he is distracted by the vision of his cum slut at lunch today, crunching numbers he smiles to himself, could it get any better than this? He thinks to himself. Time will tell he thinks as he chuckles.

Lounging in the tub as the bubbles swirl around massaging lightly every muscle in her body. Smiling she is proud of her brave move today, thinking she needs to please her daddy more often, whether he likes surprises or not. She wakes to the water cold as ice and the cell ringing on the counter. Slipping out she grabs a towel and the phone at the same time. "'Loo" she says into her phone breathless.

"Girl don't tell me he has broken my best girl already?" came the response on the phone.

"Nope, this has so far been the best time I have ever had in my life. Besides with my best girlfriend." she said.

"Good, cuz girl I have got to tell you what I just heard." her friend stated with excitement.

"Oh do tell, but I am gonna put you on speaker so I can get dressed" she sighed.

Not phased by the statement she begin with her gossip, "Girl the guys that have been working on that construction site across the street are in a tizzy like you wouldn't believe. They were all talking today about their boss' little squeeze that they all might get to do, guess she is one hot number, is willing to do anything for her daddy. Can you believe that?"

Frozen where she stood she wasn't sure exactly if she should panic or just tell her friend. Very causously she asked, "how does hearing that make you feel?"

"Are you kidding? Girl you know we've talked about this before, how fucking hot that it would be to get fucked by a group of guys, being the center of attention." was the shocked reply. "Oh yeah, I've had so much on my mind lately that I have forgotten." she chuckled. "I will let you know how it goes." she slipped in to see if her friend was paying attention.

"Ok girl you do that. Wait a minute, you? No fucking way, really?" almost hysterical.

Laughing she says, "What did you think I was doing over here? Cleaning his house and office?

"Girl you said this man was the man of your dreams, tall dark and dreamy, what has changed? She asked.

"Oh he is more then I have ever dreamed of pal, dear god he is amazing, I find that I want to do what ever he wishes as well as please him with surprises." she said dreamily. "Words can not even being to describe him."

"Damn girl if I didn't know you better I'd say that you are starting for fall for the guy." her friend exclaimed.

"Oh girl, it is so hard not to feel the way I am feeling, he reaches down to the very core of me, I can't explain it. He knows exactly how to push me, well not push me, he guides me, it's hard to explain." she sighed.

"Damn girl you have fallen hard!" her friend laughed.

"The almost scary thing girl is that I think he is starting to feel the same way." she confides.

"What?!? Oh snap!" was the response. "We need to get together."

"Yes, soon, well as soon as I can." she stated.

"Aight girl, I got to go, but don't leave me out, I want all the details." she laughs.

"You got it girl!" laughing in return. She hung up the phone as she put the finishing touches to her make-up on. Setting everything just the way it is suppose to be and walks down the hall just as he walks in the door.

"Wow!" was all he could say when he saw the vision before him. Walking over his lifts her chin and plants a light loving kiss on her forehead. "God you are beautiful."

"Thank you master." came the tentative response.

"Tonight we are going to talk about the up coming events." he explained. "Think of this before you answer, and I will ask again later. Are you totally sure and ready to do what I am going to ask of you? Don't answer until later, just be thinking of it until we discuss it, clear?" he lightly brushed his lips just below her ear.

"Yes,"was her whispered reply.

He quickly went and changed so that she didn't feel so over dressed. Where they were going didn't exactly cater to blue jeans and t-shirts with stains, or work shirts. Being every bit the gentleman she knew he was, he put his arm out and escorted her to the car. They talked and had an enjoyable time all the way to the restaurant.

In the back of both their minds they were thinking how wonderful this felt and that they could do this, be like this forever. Silence broke out and they rode that way the rest of the way. They were at a stop light and he looked over to see that she was looking at him, the look alone in her eyes made him get chills. He couldn't be falling in love with this little vixen he desires to mold into something so perfect, could he?

She was thinking of the earlier conversation with her friend, she wasn't ready to confess to anyone, let alone herself that she was falling hard for this man. She knew her friend was right on, she smiled at the thought of trying to explain any of the details of anything that they have done so far, she couldn't imagine a wild night of gang-bang in detail.

She jumped to feel his hot hand on her thigh, looking up at him she smiled.

"Penny for you thoughts" handing her a penny from his ashtray smirking.

Gently taking the penny from his fingers, she smiles, "sure you want to know now?"

"True" smiling, "I could really get used to this." he confesses.

"Riding in the car and talking?" she says smartly.