Your First Rimjob

Story Info
A massage turns raunchy.
771 words
3.62
128.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It starts with you naked on your stomach, massage oils running down your back as my hands move to rub it in. We've shared a nice bottle of rosé and a few puffs from the vaporizer, and our heads are both starting to spin, particularly yours as my hands massage your shoulders, opening up the circulation to your head.

My hands are working your shoulders, but my dick is sitting between your oiled up ass cheeks, rubbing them as it moves with the movements of my arms. You're squirming as I hit a particularly tender spot on your neck, pushing your pussy against my penis and balls.

Feeling the heat and wetness from your oiled up pussy drives me crazy, and I know that I need to move lower. My hands move down and my mouth follows, kissing my way down your neck, your shoulders, and your spine. You shiver as my mouth reaches the dead center of your spine and my hands push into the muscles at your lower back, my dick pushing harder against your ass and pussy. I can't stop myself.

My mouth reaches your lower back and I move myself to move my hands to your ass, massaging the muscles there as you squirm, anticipating my movements further down your body.

Hands at your inner thighs, mouth at the top of your writhing ass. My thumbs move in circles just inches outside of your outer pussy lips, leaving you to moan as my mouth moves down your ass, stopping before I get to the hole. I don't care if you want this, I know that I do.

Maybe you put up protests, maybe you don't. I don't care. This isn't about pleasing you, it's about satisfying the primal urges that drive me to eat out your asshole. It's about you making me so horny that I need every inch of you, especially the parts that you don't want me to have.

Any disagreement that you might have with the vigorous rimming that you're getting melt away as my thumbs, which have been steadily teasing toward your outer pussy lips,slide up your slit and into your vulva, rubbing the outside of your clit. I keep licking your ass but it's difficult with you squirming, trying to guide my hands to your clit.

I need to think of what I want next. Part of me wants to grab your ass and start fucking your pussy right then and there, I know that I'm more than hard enough to hit those spots toward the back of your vagina that you love. Another part of me though, thinks that there are other things to do first.

I keep licking away at your hot little asshole, but it's your pussy that I'm starting to focus on. I decide that you've had enough teasing and that you've earned a little bit of relief. I find your Clit and slowly and softly rub it in little circles, monitoring your pulse and breathing for cues on how to proceed. Each breath becomes quicker and each heartbeat becomes stronger, and I know it's time to increase the pressure. I move harder and faster on your Clit, my tongue still working your ass. Normally you don't want my tongue there, but today you've learned that this is about me getting my pleasure out of your body.

Your breaths turn to moans and the moans turn to yelps. I want you to cum, but my god you make me horny. It's time for a little change.

Without skipping a beat, I grab your hips and pull your ass into the air, my right hand on your Clit and my left steadying your hips as I prepare to fuck you from behind. My dick is hard as can be against the entrance to your pussy, rubbing up as I get ready to push into your wet hole. I can feel your orgasm building and know that I won't be far behind you, you just make me too horny.

You moan as soon as I enter you, pushing in slowly at first, less than an inch inside of your tight little pussy. I want to go slow, I want to tease you, but you beg me for more, but between the begs and the moans I am just too horny to resist. I plunge into you. The pleasure is so intense, I need to temporarily remove my hand from your Clit to steady myself, but I am on a mission to bring you to orgasm and I can feel how close you are as your pussy pulses around my cock.