Your Love Is My Ticket

Story Info
Nathan's bad luck lands him alone backstage with Ke$ha.
8.5k words
4.56
39.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So here is my third story. This will be it for now, unless I decide on posting another one in two weeks. I'm not disappointed in the ratings so far. My first two posts aren't my best work. Some people like em, some don't. That's fine. I'm hoping this one breaks 4 stars.

And guys, it takes less than a minute to leave an anonymous comment. I really want to know why you like my stories, or why you don't. Again, not much to judge me on, only three stories, I know, but I'd like to get better and write more. I've got plenty of ideas ready if you like what I write. So good or bad, leave a comment! Leave feedback!

Anyhow, for the story this week we're back on celebrities. Ke$ha. I started writing this a while back when she was all over the charts, so it might not be the most relevant now, but whatever. I haven't really seen any stories about her so I figured I'd post one. I really can't tell if I'm attracted to her or not. Some pictures of her are awesome, and others, I can't tell it's the same person. Photoshop? Probably. But this story is for those of you who have those moments where you think Ke$ha's hot. And don't worry, I didn't use the $ in her name during the story.

Enjoy!

* * * * *

I had been dating this girl, Alyssa, for the past month. We didn't seem to be connecting, but I didn't care. The only reason I was dating her was because I wanted to get laid. I had broken up with my girlfriend of two years a few months ago and was ready to get back into the game. Sure I could've gotten sex a number of easier ways, but this girl was hot. She was around 5' 5" with natural breasts that were a tad large for her to be carrying around. With a well-kept, tight body, this brunette was on my fuck list. I had to have her. You could even say it turned into more of a challenge than anything.

We didn't have the kind of relationship that would qualify me to spend money on a concert, but she had been hung up on Kesha for a while. She was always singing those damn, annoyingly catchy songs so I figured that gift would put me in between her legs. And just to be sure, I was also going to bring a bunch of weed for after the show. That was a surprise though.

I sat through the concert, and while I can't say I'm into her kind of music, Kesha had a few good songs. Also, I was able to check her out the whole time because Alyssa and I were in the VIP section right next to the stage. I rarely ran into anyone who thought she was hot, but I bet they just didn't want to admit it. I always thought she was and may have been embarrassed to admit it myself. Anyhow, the VIP seats were my protection plan to ensure I got my nut off, and they came with backstage passes. If buying her VIP tickets, meeting Kesha, and smoking a lot of weed didn't get me laid, then I was going to break up with Alyssa the next morning.

After finishing her encore set with that goddamn "Your Love Is My Drug" song, Kesha walked off stage. We'd be seeing her soon, but as we started walking away from the stage, Alyssa felt the need to call her friend and tell her about the amazing night she had. It sounds like my efforts were paying off, and we weren't done just yet.

"Julie? Hey how are you...? I'm at the Kesha concert with my boyfriend... Yeah that one."

"Wait... what the hell does that mean?" I mumbled to myself as I followed Alyssa as she walked.

"No fucking way!"

"What is it?" I asked aloud this time.

"Julie and Amanda are here too!" Alyssa told me. "That's so weird. Where are you guys?" she said back into the phone.

I thought everything was going great, but I had a bad feeling about the rest of my night.

"Yeah hold on, I'll come find you... Ok see you in a minute."

"We're gonna go meet them?" I asked Alyssa.

"Yeah baby, I'm gonna go find my friends alright?"

"Ok let's go," I said.

"Oh no. Just me. You don't really know them that well. Don't worry, they'll give me a ride home too."

"Oh..." I mumbled. "You're sure?"

"I'm sorry. I promise I'll call you in the morning. Thank you for tonight. You're too sweet."

"Alright. I'll see you tomorrow then... I guess." I said, my voice trailing off as she ran away to find her friends.

I didn't even get a hug or kiss or anything. I was starting to think she was beginning to use me. I wasn't going to give up though. I was just going to be straight with her in the morning. I'd tell her I want to fuck, and if she says no, it'd over. If yes, then she'll come over my house, and I'll make sure she can't walk the next day. For now though I was headed backstage. Sure I made a lot of money, and these passes weren't all that expensive, but I wasn't going to let them go to waste. At least I'd get to meet somebody famous.

As I walked through the arena, I spotted a guy around my age being yelled at by a woman, presumably his girlfriend. They were attracting a lot of attention. I felt kind of bad for the guy. He couldn't even get a word in. The woman slapped him across the face and stormed away. I walked over so I could talk with him.

"So what the hell was that about?" He didn't say anything.

"Come on. Walk over here," I said guiding him away from the middle of the concourse.

"That fucking bitch broke up with me," he finally said, though not facing me.

"I figured it was something like that."

"I'm sorry, is there something I can do for you? Who are you?" he asked angrily.

"No...um, my name's Nathan. Here I have something..." I poorly explained as I reached for my extra VIP pass.

"I have an extra VIP ticket. You wanna meet Kesha?" I asked extending my hand. "I'm not trying to hit on you or anything. My girlfriend just left me here to go find her friends. I bought backstage passes and everything to try and well... you know, win her over, but she's gone now so..."

"Oh," he said regaining some composure. "I'm sorry."

"Nah, it's not that bad. She was too fucking stupid to realize sitting in the VIP section constitutes backstage passes. Besides, your situation is a little worse than mine."

"Can I really have this pass?" he asked examining it.

"Yeah. Not much I can do with it now."

"You have to let me give you some money," he politely offered, reaching for his wallet.

"Don't worry about it."

"Thank you so much. It's nice to see that some people still do nice things for others. I'm Craig by the way."

"Well Craig," I said shaking his hand. "Don't mention it. Just pass the love along... maybe to one of the VIP girls backstage, huh?"

"Yeah," he laughed, obviously a little torn from just losing his girlfriend. "Can I just follow you then, cause I have no idea where to go."

"I actually have no idea either, but... let's find a security guard or something."

After talking to a guard and being pointed in the right direction, we started walking through the back hallways to find Kesha's room. Craig was actually a pretty cool guy, and we seemed to have a lot in common so we exchanged numbers so we could meet up some time. He had taken my advice and went off to talk with a group of girls who all had VIP passes. As the guard let us in, the group of twenty or so quickly filled her moderately sized room.

Kesha turned around to introduce herself, though it's not like she needed to. Her room wasn't very impressive, but I guess that's because of the venue we were in. There was a couch against one wall and across from that was a television. She also had a small square table in front of the couch and another table against the wall in the back of the room. I assumed she had a separate dressing room because this one seemed more like a lounge.

"So, did everyone enjoy the show?" Kesha asked.

The guard closed the door behind me, as I was the last to enter. Everybody said they loved the show, even me. It wasn't like were going to say we didn't.

"Well you can all sit down and just chill yeah? I'll walk around over the next half an hour or so, and we can talk or do autographs or whatever shit you wanna do."

"Can we see your tits?" some asshole yelled.

"No you cannot," Kesha quickly responded.

I was honestly surprised she didn't have him kicked out. Maybe she didn't feel that threatened or perhaps she was just a slut and was used to drunken jackasses asking her to remove her shirt.

Over the next half an hour, we all talked. Some chatted with each other, and others to Kesha. She was moving around the room, and she eventually walked by me. She stopped and gave me a look.

"Hi" I said.

"Do you wanna ask me any questions or anything? You're just talking to these other people."

I found her choice of words strange. She called them other people. Why didn't she include me in that group?

"Not in particular. I'm just happy to meet you," I responded. She smiled and walked away to go talk to other fans.

"Wait," I said, grabbing her arm. She turned back to me and I let go.

"What?"

"Ummm... I'm sorry. I'm not usually this lame but... do you like any other drugs besides love?"

Kesha giggled and answered, "I smoke weed sometimes."

I was amazed at how open she was about that. Well not really. Like anyone in the room cared. What was better was that I had gotten a laugh out of her, no matter how small, and that's when I began to come up with a plan. I was going to try and get Kesha to smoke with me. I still had a small bag with a couple of joints in my pocket that were supposed to be for Alyssa, but fuck her. If I could smoke weed with Kesha, I'd have a story no one would believe. The only problem was where we were going to do it. I'd have to first see if she was even into it, and then we'd go from there.

I waited another five minutes or so until we were forced to leave. We all said goodbye to Kesha. I made sure I was one of the last people out. As I walked down the hallway, I stopped and patted down my pants. I walked back to the guard and told him I thought I lost my wallet in the room. He opened it and made sure Kesha was ok for me to go in. He said I could go search.

"Hey, sorry to bother you, but I think I dropped my wallet in here."

"No problem. I was about to go change, but I'll help you look quick," Kesha said.

I wouldn't have minded if she helped me look in the middle of getting changed, but it is what it is.

"Thanks. I think it probably fell out of my pocket while I was sitting on the couch."

Kesha walked over to me, and we sifted through the cushions.

"Kesha?"

"Yeah?" she responded.

"My wallet is actually in my pocket. I came here for something else, but that guard is watching that I don't hurt you or whatever."

"What are you talking about?" she asked, momentarily frightened.

"Hold on. You'll see."

"You're seriously freaking me out. Maybe I should..." she threatened to call the guard.

"No no no, don't. I promise I'm not going to do anything. If you're not interested in my offer, I'll just leave."

I though back to that "show me your tits" comment from earlier in the night. Kesha was accepting of that and wasn't backing away from me now even though I must've seemed like a creep or psycho. She certainly wasn't fazed by just anything.

I threw my wallet on the couch so I could act like I had found it for the guard. I showed it to him, and as I put it in my pocket, I pulled out the bag of joints.

"Found it in the cushion," I told the guard.

I was standing in front of the doorway with the guard outside. I turned around to say goodbye to Kesha. I held the bag in front of my chest so the guard couldn't see it.

"Have a nice night Kesha. It was great meeting you, and sorry for bothering you."

I dangled it and raised one eyebrow in question. A smile appeared on her face. I walked out of the room, and before the guard could even close the door, Kesha stopped him.

"Wait..." I stopped and turned around. "Could you come back in here? I wanna talk with you."

"Uhhh, yeah. Sure," I said.

The plan had worked. I couldn't believe it. Kesha told the guard to close the door and that she'd be fine before she followed me in.

"I've got a lighter," Kesha said.

She was ready to go already. I sat on the couch and leaned over the table, carefully taking out a joint for us. Kesha came and sat next me with her lighter. I passed it to her, and she lit it and took a hit. Her lighter was black with red hearts that were glittered out like her face is during her shows. Actually, kind of like her face was right then. It wasn't loaded up like you normally see, but there were traces of face paint. When she exhaled she held her hand out so I could have a turn.

"That's good stuff," Kesha admitted. "Fuck..." she coughed.

She was handling it well. It was good stuff after all. I had to make sure Alyssa slept with me.

"Nothing but the best."

That sounded awkward.

"Well not for you. Well, it is for you, but that's not what I meant."

I exhaled some smoke and sucked it back in. That was probably a bad move for not having smoked in a long time. I coughed rather harshly, and Kesha laughed while I regained my composure.

"I bought this weed for my girlfriend. Actually, she isn't much of a girlfriend. I was kind of trying to get laid."

Kesha didn't seem to mind that I was being so open. I enjoyed that she was so nonchalant about things.

Kesha laughed and asked, "Did she go for it?"

"Obviously not since I'm here with you. She ditched me after your show was over. Left me here for her friends."

I started laughing at my situation, and Kesha joined in.

"Don't worry about it. You'll bounce back no problem. Just share this weed with someone," she said staring at me.

The thought that then ran through my head was that I was sharing it with her. To be honest, having sex with her hadn't entirely crossed my mind. Well... maybe it had, but what I really wanted was to just have a crazy story to tell people. I think smoking weed with one of the hottest girls in music was an excellent story.

Over the next thirty minutes or so we sat there smoking, watching TV, and just talking shit with each other. I had always thought of her as a kind of bitch who wasn't a real musician, but she was actually very cool. My story was for sure worth telling, and I wouldn't be embarrassed about it at all.

"You know what," I coughed. "Here, you finish this off," I said passing her what was left of the joint we were currently working on.

I just couldn't handle any more. We weren't that high, but simply had a graceful buzz. Despite not smoking in some time, my tolerance wasn't half bad, as was hers. Still, I didn't feel like coughing anymore.

"Need to get back into the swing of things huh? Marijuana deprivation," Kesha joked, taking another hit.

"Yeah. To be completely honest, I've never been a pothead. Just smoked a bunch over the years when my friends did and what not."

"Then what are you doing with weed this good?" She asked taking her final hit.

"I told you, I was trying to get laid. When that didn't happen, I decided I wanted to smoke with you so I'd have an unbelievable story to tell my friends."

"Lucky you. Your crazy plan worked, but you know... you could've just said you wanted to hang out," Kesha admitted.

"Who in their right mind would assume a celebrity would waste their time hanging out with a fan they've never met?"

"True, but you never know. You can't assume all us stars are cold assholes that want to be left alone. And did I hear you say you're a fan? You don't seem to fit the part. After all, you did say you brought a girl here just so you could get your nut off."

"Well I think I may be becoming one. Your music is admittedly catchy, and now I know how cool you are so I'll definitely be listening to your albums soon."

"That's good... because I'm not quite as slutty as my music makes me out to be. Definitely not obnoxious at all."

"I'd agree with that," I said matter-of-factly.

"I like meeting new people, especially fans, and I've had a nice night just talking with you."

She took her roach and flicked in into the ashtray on the table in front of us.

"The weed is a nice bonus though," she added and smiled.

There was a knock on the door, and Kesha yelled for them to come in. It was the guard saying he and all but a few night guards in the stadium were leaving. Kesha didn't have to leave, but she'd have to take the back exit to get outside. The guard gave some directions on how to get out, but Kesha and I were staring at each other, hoping the he wouldn't realize what we'd been doing. The guard said goodnight and left.

"I'm just gonna text my actual bodyguard and tell him I'll be a while. He'll wait with my driver till we're done here."

"Aren't we kind of done here?" I asked.

"Well no. I still have to pay you back, and now I can since the guard outside the door can't hear us."

Kesha had gotten up and texted her bodyguard. I got up to follow her as she put her cell phone down on the table against the back wall.

"You really don't have to pay me back for the weed."

"But I want to," Kesha said as she pushed everything on the table back against the wall.

"No really, it's fine. Smoking weed with you and having that story is more than good enough for me," I said as Kesha looked back at me and smiled.

"Maybe if I told you how I was gonna pay you back."

"Look I don't need any... mon...ey."

I was at a loss for words. Kesha leaned forward and stuck her ass out, putting her hands on the edge of the table. She bent over and arched her back, running her hand down her side and onto her ass.

"Oh so that's how you wanna – "

"You find me attractive, don't you?"

"Well... yeah I mean... I..."

"Good. Your weed got me a little horny," Kesha said as she stood up straight and turned to walk towards me.

"I wanted to do this earlier, but like I said, the guard was right outside, and I would have hated to have someone walk in on us."

She threw her arms around my neck and brought her body up against mine. I grabbed her ass through her incredibly short torn jean shorts, my fingertips grasping past their edge and touching her flesh.

"I don't get to fuck that often you know. I'm always on the road and don't really have time cause I'm always busy with music," Kesha admitted.

"So then this'll be fun for both of us," I said as she stepped back from me.

I grabbed both her breasts, and she placed her hands over mine, squeezing harder than I was.

"Horny weed plus two hot people equals a great night, right?" Kesha asked, staring at me with a dirty smile.

"You think I'm hot?" I asked.

"You're pretty cute," Kesha said as she knocked my hands off of her. "So don't be nervous, ok?"

With that she fell to the floor. She wasted no time. My belt slid out, and she threw it across the room. After unbuttoning my jeans, she grabbed hold and yanked them down along with my boxers. I stepped out of them, and she blindly slid them away from us. Without time to blink, my dick was now hanging in front of the sexy singer's face. She grabbed hold and slowly stroked it.

"Already a little hard huh?" she asked, sticking her tongue out but not yet touching my dick.

"When you bent over that table, that's when it started."

"I'll let you fuck me in that same position later then," she promised.

"I can't wait."

"Well then... are you ready?" she asked.

I just looked down at her, and she knew I didn't have to answer her question.

Kesha opened her mouth and placed her lips over the head of my dick. She slowly moved them down my cock and pulled them back off. She started licking the first few inches of my dick, before getting back to actually blowing me. She made sure her tongue was still active on the inside of her mouth every time she bobbed her head on me. As I looked down, her eyes were closed and she was taking her time. She wanted to pay me back right, and I'd say the warm wet feeling of her mouth was a good start.