Your Mine, Blonde Bimbo

Story Info
Beth Phoenix starts Pin Up Strong by going for Kelly Kelly.
16.2k words
4.53
60.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers

This is a ThePac story in no way did this really happen or will ever happen, I do not own WWE copyright or the rights to the Divas. This is an adult story featuring Divas over the age of 18 and you should be over the age of 18 to read this erotic story. This story features lesbian domination, spanking, verbal insults and anal. Hope you enjoy reading it.

*

"Here is your winner and the number one contender for the Divas title, Beth Phoenix," Justin Roberts announces as the crowd roars.

Beth Phoenix, the Glamazon one of the best and most powerful Divas on the roster just amazed the sold out crowd winning a battle royal to become the number one contender for the Divas championship. She won it by picking up both Bella twins and dumping them over the top rope in an amazing feat of strength and power. Beth is nearly crying as her hand is raised as this is her first shot at the Divas title since coming back from a knee injury late last year. Kelly Kelly was outside the side doing commentary is now up and the Divas champion climbs into the ring. She has a big smile on her face and is clapping her hands together with her shiny silver championship belt on her shoulder. Beth dressed in her normal wrestling attire of a black bodysuit with white trim now drops to her knees in the middle of the ring.

She is delighted to be back in the title picture after having spent most of 2010 on the side line with an injury it has taken the Glamazon a few months to climb back near the top of the Divas division. Kelly couldn't be more delighted for her friend; the two blondes have become close over recent months since Beth's switch back to Raw. They hung out backstage and even tag teamed in a few house show matches around the country. She is very happy her friend is now the number one contender for her title. The blonde is happy she is finally rid of the annoying cheating Bella's as rivals for her belt.

Not dressed for in ring action Kelly is in a cute black leather zip up jacket that doesn't cover her flat mid-section or a small amount of cleavage where the zip has been pulled down. She is also wearing green cargo pants and spiked black boots making her wobble as she walks. Kelly slides into the ring with her title smiling widely at a nearly crying Beth. Getting to her feet Beth stands in front of the champion who drops the belt down and moves towards Beth with her arms wide. Kelly embraces Beth with a big hug squeezing her friend tight so happy for Beth. Beaming back at Kelly Beth locks the hug in tighter as fans around the arena cheer the two Divas as they are celebrating together. It is rare to see a champion and new challenger getting on so well without all that hate and animosity you normally see from wrestlers. Kelly breaks the hug but keeps hold of Beth's arm then lifts it high in the air to show the WWE Universe who the winner is.

Beth has a huge smile on her face coming thought all the heartache of the past year has been worth it. Kelly has a huge smile on her face just like Beth keeping the large blonde's arm in the air walking her round the ring to show her off to every corner of the arena. Putting Beth's arm down Kelly goes back to joining the fans in clapping the new number one contender. Beth keeps fighting back the tears as she steps towards Kelly grinning then suddenly drives her knee up slamming it right into Kelly's gut. The cheering crowd suddenly stops as they look shocked into the ring as Kelly falls to one knee. She is holding her stomach coughing and in pain as Beth just blindsided her. Beth Phoenix has an evil little smirk on her face as Kelly kneels below her in some distress. Leaning down Kelly's long blonde hair is grabbed by Beth who cruelly twists it in her hands making Kelly scream out.

Kelly's agony filled screams seem to make Beth happier as she roughly pulls Kelly up to her feet. She drags Kelly forward and using her amazing strength Beth hair throws Kelly halfway across the ring. Kelly spins though the air hitting the mat hard and bounces off the canvas all the way under the bottom rope. She drops from the apron right out to the arena floor landing hard getting a moan from the crowd who have been stunned into silence by Beth's actions. Kelly just got hair tossed all the way across the ring and right onto the outside. Poor Kelly looks hurt, her normally cute face twisted as she moans while Beth looks super calm and confident. She slides under the bottom rope out of the ring to stand over Kelly. The Divas champion is fighting to get back to her hands and knees while her pants are fighting to stay up around her waist. Beth spots Kelly's low slung pants and laughs moving her index finger down poking it against Kelly's bare ass crack.

The fans that see it cheer and Kelly flinches as a foreign feeling just rubbed up against the top of her ass crack. Grabbing Kelly's hair again Beth lifts the butt crack showing Kelly up to her unsteady feet once again. She keeps Kelly bent forward as the Glamazon smiles in total control of the situation. Running forward Beth tosses Kelly sending the little blonde flying through the air smashing back first into the barricade.

The fans wince as Kelly smacked hard against the padded metal guard rail. Her back hit hard and now she is lying on the floor screaming in pain. Kelly's poor spine has been punished after Beth Phoenix brutally tuned on her. In three power moves Beth has the Divas champion down and in real pain with Kelly's back leaving an imprint in the padding around the guard rail. In no rush Beth takes her time walking round to the time keepers table to pick up a microphone. Fans close to her are booing as for seemingly no good reason Beth attacked and maybe seriously injured Kelly Kelly. Slowly Beth walks over to a groaning Kelly making sure to kneel down next to her pained face.

"Awwww is poor little Kelly Kelly hurt," Beth says mockingly clearly enjoying Kelly's predicament.

"You know something Kelly the days of the cute, perky, Barbie doll like fake wrestler is over," Beth says menacingly.

"You little blonde bimbo are a horrible role model, a below average wrestler basically just a street walker wrapped up in very pretty clothes flaunting yourself for these idiots," Beth carries on the insults speaking right into Kelly's pain filled face.

"So in order to take woman's wrestling back from the slutty bimbos like you I've decided Kelly that in front of all these people I'm going to break you," Beth threatens.

"Would you like that Kelly? Would like to be taken to the edges of endurance and exposed for what you are right here on Monday night Raw?" Beth says in mockingly excited tone.

Kelly groans trying to get her sore body up to her hands and knees, she looks at Beth and spits, "Screw you Beth you will never break me."

Beth smiles as Kelly's words fill the arena before she slaps Kelly hard around the face dropping the skinny blonde again.

"Was kinda hoping you would say that Kelly as its pointless breaking a willing subject," Beth says almost sounding happy as she gets to her feet.

"Oh one more thing Kelly sort of important," Beth says suddenly remembering, "I'm not gonna physically break you I'm going to break you sexually."

Even though the crowd is solidly behind Kelly on Beth's last statement they can't help but cheer loudly. The Glamazon can't mean what everyone thinks she means not even the Glamazon would do that to a rival in front of a packed out arena and TV cameras broadcasting to the world.

Beth smiles as the fans around are buzzing so she looks down at Kelly again, "You heard me right Kelly I'm gonna use your body, your little cockteasing body just like all the men and woman here would love to use your slutty little frame."

The fans are shocked at Beth's words but not as shocked as Kelly who suddenly feels in real peril and very exposed. Beth drops the microphone taking hold of Kelly's long blonde locks and starts pulling her across the arena floor. Fans cheer, their sympathy for Kelly reduced to nothing in the face of HLA between two smoking hot Divas. Everyone rightly thought the big powerful Beth would be a top sexually and now they are gonna see her top the ultra-sexy Kelly. A scared looking Kelly is dragged to the announcers table and on cue the announcers spilt and run before Beth threatens them with being broken sexually. Beth is grinning as she easily scoops the struggling Diva off the floor with great ease, Beth holds her in the air for a couple of seconds before dropping the champion down. Kelly smashes face first into the announce table, her beaten up body taking another massive blow as she is now flat out on the arena floor.

In total control Beth now pulls the top off the table throwing it away along with the monitors and any other rubbish lying on it. Pulling a weakened Kelly up by her hair once more Beth rolls Kelly's body on top of the stripped down table almost like she has made a little work bench to work on breaking Kelly. Beth leaves a flat out, groaning in pain Kelly on the table as she goes back into the ring getting the silver butterfly belt known as the Divas title. Back on the outside of the ring Beth looks at the belt before she climbs onto the announce table. She stands tall on the table above Kelly's body holding the belt in the air.

"What do you think guys, think this belt should be worn by the best wrestler in the company," Beth shouts and some of fans response with cheers to the all-powerful Glamazon.

"This blonde bimbo beneath me is only a champion at lying on her back and taking hard fuckings from all the boys backstage," Beth says taunting Kelly with the rumours that have followed her around her whole career.

"You are a champion Kelly but only a champion slut and tonight I'm gonna prove why," Beth says her voice ringing out on camera without the aid of microphone as she drops the Divas title.

Beth kneels down on the table next to Kelly grabbing the zip of her jacket. She pulls it down much to the delight of the fans getting to see Kelly Kelly's black bra. Pulling the zip all the way down Beth has undone the jacket and now lifts a near lifeless Kelly up and pulls the jacket down her arms. It's like Beth is undressing a doll and Kelly is still moaning in pain too weak to fight back against the strong Diva. Beth removes Kelly's black leather jacket throwing it away leaving the former model clad in just a tiny cotton black bra just about covering her firm tits. Grinning down Beth leans up and her hands grab Kelly's tits squeezing hard. Fans cheer as Kelly with Beth Phoenix roughly grabbing her breasts. Beth squeezes them though Kelly's bra and Kelly uncomfortably moans under Beth's firm grip. Beth's hands grip Kelly's small all natural boobs squashed them like someone would squeeze fruit at a market. Beth squeezes down really hurting Kelly's boobs as her tiny bra offers no protection to Beth's evil tit crushing hands.

Beth is really crushing down on Kelly's tits and despite being one of the few Divas in the company with natural real breasts Kelly is wishing it was different as the pain is excruciating. It is almost like Beth is trying to crush Kelly's tits flat even worse when she starts twisting her hands. She is turning and moulding Kelly's boobs and the poor young Florida native is howling for her life. Twisting and squeezing Kelly's breasts shows just how strong Beth is as her fingers tightly crush into bra able to really cause Kelly pain. The blonde cries out as her face grows red while she screams loudly with the Glamazon trying to mould her boobs into flat pancakes. No lover in fact no one in Kelly's life has ever treated her tits this roughly really hurting her but somewhere in the back of her mind she feels Beth's dominating presence. Beth beat her down so easy and is now using and abusing her tits so bad that Kelly can feel tears forming in her eyes.

There were rumours backstage that Beth was into some hardcore BDSM lesbian porn, Kelly never knew what BDSM meant but now she is getting the idea it involves pain. Beth finally lets go of Kelly's tits letting the screaming blonde get her breath back as she rubs her boobs in pain. She had imagined a lot of torture for those sexy little tits but Beth has another target on her mind from the little cum dumpster champion. She has already shown her power, boob squeezing Kelly's soft tits giving the blonde a small sample of the pain yet to come.

"Are your little boobies sore Kelly?" Beth teases, "Hopefully later on you will be begging to feel that small amount of pain again."

Her voice is so menacing Kelly wishes she didn't squeak in fear in response. She wonders where her friends are but seeing the evil look in Beth's eyes and the way she dominated that battle royal Kelly rightfully thinks no one man or woman is willing to risk saving her and getting beaten up too. Beth roughly flips Kelly over as if she was as light as a pillow. Kelly grunts with pain as her sore chest slams onto the hard wooden table as she feels Beth rest a forearm on her bare lower back.

Beth is now staring at Kelly's big cargo pants covered ass grinning, "Wow Kelly is this really the big stinky ass you perform the stinkface with?"

Kelly blushes with Beth mocking her again then to her shock Beth raises her hand slapping it down right on her ass. She yelps in pain from the slap then yells again as Beth gives her another spank. Her big ass now being targeted as Beth fires down another three fast hand spanks making Kelly moan with pain. Her ass is starting to burn under her pants as Beth slaps her asscheek again. Beth keeps switching cheeks to spank keeping a moaning Kelly guessing as she is being given a humiliating spanking. The crowd are really getting into this now getting behind Beth as she delivers some sexy discipline to the Divas champion. Blows keep raining down keeping Kelly in pain and moaning for mercy as Beth spanks her big ass over and over again. The constant spanking pain brings tears to Kelly's eyes as she has never been spanked before apart from the odd time in a wrestling ring but nothing this intense.

Her big butt is being battered under this barrage of spanks from Beth and the fans have gone from booing to cheering Beth as she spanks the smoking hot Kelly. Beth stops spanking Kelly's big ass instead resting her elbows on her soft cheeks like she is deep in thought.

"I'm bored," Beth complains, "Come on Kelly you're a wrestling slut I think it's time you showed some more skin," She taunts.

Kelly moans in pain and embarrassment at having to show more off but that moan earns her a slap on the back of the head from Beth.

"Naughty girl you have never complained about being stripped or appearing half naked before hell that's the only reason your slutty ass has a job," Beth happily taunts spanking Kelly's ass one more time.

Beth grabs the middle part of Kelly's cargo pants using both hands trying to pull it apart. Kelly moans in shock as she feels the strong Beth pulling at her pants almost trying to rip them right off. Amazingly Beth's pulling works as the middle of Kelly's pants are splitting as Beth is looking to Hulk Hogan the back of her pants. Beth rips a big hole in the pants getting a large scream from the fans at the hole in Kelly's pants. The blonde groans blushing as her bare ass crack and bits of her tanned ass cheeks can be seen.

"Are you not wearing any panties slutty Kelly?" Beth wonders aloud grabbing the freshly torn hole pulling at the sides again.

Kelly cries out as the hole is being made bigger with Beth stretching it, pulling it out totally ruining the material. The hole is getting bigger so the more Beth pulls more of Kelly's big bare ass is exposed to the Raw audience.

"That will be a fine for you Kelly you know the office's view on slutty Diva's wearing no panties on a PG show," Beth mocks, "Mind you wearing no panties got you a job here so why not stick to what you know."

Beth's words hurt almost as much as the spanks did as Kelly moans lying hurt and exposed on top of the announcers table. Pulling at what's left of the ass of Kelly's pants Beth rips them open fully baring Kelly's naked ass to everyone and the many HD cameras all now round pointing at the Glamazon and her stripped victim. Beth steps back allowing everyone a good look at Kelly's bare cheeks almost hanging out of the massive rip in her pants. Kelly groans trying to crawl forward but Beth stops her with an ultra-hard hand slap to her bare cheek. Screaming loud Kelly stops moving as the pain of a spank on her bare skin makes her whole body shake. Her tanned ass already has a slight pink tinge from Beth's earlier spanking now Kelly's perfect ass is fully exposed and defenceless. Beth is unsurprising not gentle as she slaps her hand though the massive tear in Kelly's pants swatting her bare ass cheeks. Kelly is really crying out as Beth brutally spanks her tanned ass, really hard swats staining her flesh with dark red hand prints.

Beth grabs a nearby camera man and pulls the lens of his camera forward into the hole so he can show the big screen and the watching world the spanking damage she has done to Kelly Kelly's butt. The dark red tinge is clearly visible, her ass looks in the kind of state a spanking model would expect her ass to look like after a long shoot and Beth isn't finished yet pushing the cameraman back delivering several more hard shots. Kelly's face is bright red and the Divas champion is on the edge of tears as she takes an unmerciful spanking from Beth. Kelly has never felt punishment like this in her life even her wrestling training felt a breeze compared to this Amazon like woman spanking her exposed ass. Beth throws out a few more spanks to Kelly's red tinted ass before ripping at the hole more making sure Kelly's well spanked ass is fully visible to everyone. More moaning from the teary eyed blonde as her ass cheeks sting so much, Beth's spanking is ruthless and hard.

Her cheeks are so sore and Beth knows this, her hands moving forward grabbing two big handfuls of butt flesh. Much like with her tits Beth squeezes hard using her powerful grip to torture and hurt Kelly's already sore ass cheeks. Kelly yelps in pain as Beth squeezes her butt cheeks in a rough uncaring manner really gripping tightly on her naked cheeks. The fans cheer, their love for Beth is only increasing as they watch her so easily dominate the current Divas champion spanking her like a little brat and now having the exposed Diva yelling in pain as she crushes her cheeks. Beth fingers punish and squeeze at the tanned well spanked flesh as Kelly slaps her palms against the announce table yelling out in pain. With her grip only tightening Beth enjoys pushing Kelly's big cheeks together just crushing the flesh with her palms. Dominating and sexually exploiting the slutty Kelly's body feels good to the Glamazon and the cheers from the sell-out Raw crowd tells her the public like it too.

Kelly is trying to crawl forward as Beth uses and abuses her cheeks like her own personal toy as Kelly notices the tears rolling down her face, she has been crying in pain for a bit but has been too worried and in pain to notice. Her eyes are getting puffy from her soft tears as her make up starts to leak and wear away as Kelly's tears splash from her eyes. Digging her fingers in deeper Beth laughs at how fleshy Kelly's spanked ass is as her fingers sink into her tanned flesh.

Moaning in pain Kelly starts trying to crawl forward using her elbows against the table to push herself forward. Beth squeezes and crushes Kelly's ass cheeks together twisting the peachy skin until she feels Kelly dragging herself forward. Kelly crawls hard getting to the edge of the table when she feels Beth's hands leave her ass cheeks and grab onto the back of her waistband. Her ripped pants barely have a waistband but Beth has grabbed it and is trying to use it to pull Kelly back across the table. With more panic Kelly pulls herself forward more, the scared and near naked Divas champion sees a chance to escape from this nightmare like situation. She struggles a little in vain as Beth is much stronger and clearly toying with the skinny blonde as she crawls further along the table. Kelly is pulling hard at the edge of the table, her upper body is dangling over the edge and that is when Beth pulls back. The ultra-strong Glamazon yanks hard pulling back the waistband of Kelly's ripped pants and to everyone's surprise Kelly's pants shoot back up her legs.

wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers