Your Mom Is Next! Ch. 03

Story Info
Young man visits the teacher of his wildest dreams.
6k words
4.59
456.6k
104
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rambler
Rambler
501 Followers

After my encounter with that ultra slim and leggy administrative director, I knew that I could certainly get away with anything my perverted mind could conjure up. The knowledge that I could have a crack at any woman I wanted, and without any repercussions, rushed to my head like a drug. Shit: I had the power to do what I wanted----a very unique power not to say the least, and I felt like a God. Having passed the initial inhibitions and doubts, I now set forth to lay every mature woman that struck my fancy. I swept through the neighboring towns like the plague, leaving behind a bevy of confused and highly agitated women.

My third victim, Victoria Ryder, was certainly an interesting woman. I had known her since the first day I had walked into grade school fifteen years ago. Back then she had simply been a teacher and for a seven-year old, just another annoying ‘older person’. At first she had meant nothing to me. But when I turned thirteen I suddenly found her to be the most exciting female God had put on this earth. Of course I had reached puberty and suddenly saw every woman I knew in a different light. But compared to most of them, Victoria Ryder was a Goddess. Back then she had been thirty-five or thirty-six, three times my age! But I was hooked. She had to have been the most ultimate female specimen and I had spent almost every night fantasying about her.

I was now twenty-two and she had matured into a forty-six year old. So far, she was the oldest candidate on my long list of do-able mature women. Yet even now she was still a hell of a stunning woman and it was easy to see just how gorgeous she must have been in her younger years. Her husband had certainly found her irresistible----she had pumped out six kids over the years! The oldest was a twenty-seven-year old whom I hadn’t seen in several years and the youngest a mere nine-year-old boy. I knew all of their kids pretty well. The rest were girls and they all looked like her. Oh, they were hot all right. They were one of the most popular girls in town. But whereas the guys chased after these four young girls and most definitely fucked them silly, I drooled after the mother. Call me weird; call me sick. I don’t care. They had nothing on her----not even their youth. I had admired her for years. Now that I had the ‘power’, I decided to turn all those nightly fantasies into reality.

She had managed to work her way up and was now the principal of our little grade school. The building stood at the outskirts of our little town, surrounded on two sides by cornfields and the cemetery on the other. We’re a small community and we have absolutely no crime. The school doesn’t even have a security or an alarm system---that’s how trusting we are of each other. The last person out had to lock up; that was all. And Mrs. Ryder was wont to stay late, pouring over papers or working out a new educational program.

I stood in front of her office and peered through the Venetian blinds. She was sitting behind her desk going through a stack of papers. She hadn’t changed much---a bit older, naturally, and perhaps a bit plumpier than when she had first entered my life. But man, was she a sight for sore eyes! I ran into her almost daily and my cock would harden immediately so that I had to cover it up. Yup; they don’t call me ‘Pocket Pool Eric’ for nothing!

I opened the door and slowly walked in. She looked up, sort of startled. “Eric Braddock! Heavens, you scared me silly! What are you doing here?” She had a soft, sultry voice that could give a guy an immediate hard-on. I had to hide that damn ‘bulge’ with my hands again.

I closed the office door behind me. I turned and stared at her with a stony look. “What are you doing here?” she demanded again. She got up from her desk and came forward slowly, shaking her head. “Damn it, boy! Say something. You’re giving me the creeps.”

I took the opportunity and studied her profile for a few seconds. Although she stood taller than usual due to her heels she was actually sort of short, about five-foot-three. She had put on some extra weight over the years that now lent her a sort of comfortable, well-rounded physique. Her hips had broadened and it seemed that her breasts had become fuller, too. Oh, she had an amazing voluptuous figure that tipped the scales at about a hundred and thirty. She had real high chested and large, spherical globes so perfectly round that you’d think she had shoved grapefruits into her bra cups. It was those amazingly rounded spheres that had kept me spellbound for years.

The natural blonde hair was now almost platinum. It hadn’t turned gray, not yet, but it had turned lighter and whiter, a sort of bleached look that was definitely natural and not applied. She had a head full of soft, luscious waves and curls that fell to the nape of her neck, sort of Marilyn Monroe style with a teasing curl above the left eye. As long as I’ve known her she always had the same style. She had beautiful baby-blue eyes; a small upturned nose and one of those V-shaped, pouting mouths you just wanted to shove your cock in. She was definitely one of the most beautiful and desirable women in town and the men folk were absolutely gaga about her.

She was wearing a red blazer over a silky, white blouse and a short, black leather skirt. Dark, sheer stockings snaked up her strong legs. On her feet she wore red stiletto pumps with pointed tips. She had a dainty bracelet around her left wrist that chimed and tinkled and her right hand was adorned with numerous rings.

Since I’ve known her she had always dressed the same---always very professional looking and sophisticated looking with her blouses and business suits. But she had a knack for making it look extremely provocative and sluttish. I suppose it’s because she kept her blouses buttoned low and the skirts short and tight.

The blazer was buttoned around the midriff. The lapels of the silk blouse were spread wide, exposing her throat and the large pearl necklace underneath, not too low, but just enough to make a guy want to look a little longer. (I knew that had she remained sitting that she would have presented me with a splendid view of her cleavage.) And those hugely rounded breasts really heaved through the silk blouse, spreading the red blazer’s lapels far apart. The tight-fitting black miniskirt really amplified the broad hips. What a body indeed! Oh, what a stacked blonde bombshell!

With six children she most definitely had a very healthy sex life. But I wanted her to believe that she hadn’t been laid in a very, very long time. I wanted her hot and horny and desperately wanting it! I wanted her crawling and begging for it!

I stared into her lovely baby-blue eyes. She blinked as our eyes locked and I knew she was instantly hypnotized. “You feel like you haven’t been laid in many years.” I sent her a mental message and she blinked at me with wide eyes. “You’re so hot that the need is running down your legs. I’m the most handsome guy you’ve ever seen. You want me---desperately.”

She licked her pink lips and brushed the annoying curl out of her eyes. When she was nervous she always did that---just an absentminded flick of the wrist. She came towards me slowly, blue eyes flashing. She stopped and stared up at me with wide eyes. She cocked her head and gazed at me dreamily. “Oooh, you’re a real hunk, aren’t you?” she cooed at me suddenly and traced a long finger down the front of my shirt. “Muscular, too. I like that.” She had her hands all over the front of my shirt, pawing and clawing at my shirt collars. The bracelet chimed. “Are you going to let Auntie Vicky show you a good time?”

I calmly brushed her hands aside and stared at her. She was all over me and I couldn’t help but be turned-on by her sultry advances. Man, this Evil Eye shit was amazing! She looked like she was having an orgasm already and realized that I’d have to slow this down a bit before she’d tire out. I pushed her away from me and raised a warning finger. “Whoa! What makes you think I’d be interested in an old hag like you?”

She frowned and shook her wooly blonde head. “Old hag? I’m forty-six, not ninety! I’m in the prime of my life! Just look at this body,” she exclaimed, flung out her hands and twirled herself about. “Oh, nothing on this body sags---even my daughters are amazed. And jealous.”

“Oh? You think you have a better body than Olivia or Sandra?” These were her eldest daughters, the best looking of the entire lot.

“Hell, yes!” She nodded and licked her lips. She could hardly stand still and was jumping about from foot to foot like an eager child. Her hugely rounded tits jostled up and down, creating a sort of rasping sound as the soft and silky blouse brushed against the coarser material of the red blazer. Damn!

I walked around her slowly. “Fine. Prove it. Take off your clothes. And do it like a stripper---nice and slow and be as provocative as you can.”

She nodded her head crazily and licked her lips. She swayed up to her desk and wordlessly swept all the stuff off it with a sweep of the arm. It didn’t seem to matter to her that the coffee mug shattered in the process and that its contents spilled over most of her paperwork. Then she turned, leaned up against the desk, licked her lips again and stared at me real saucily.

She spread her high-heeled legs apart and started to hitch the tight skirt slowly up her thighs, revealing more and more of her smoky stockings. White garter straps came into view. Oh! She turned, spread her arms across the desk, leaned forward and wiggled her broad butt at me. Those shiny red stiletto heels really accentuated the contours of her legs and those dark, smoky stockings added to the overall office slut image. Oh, she had marvelous, strong legs and a real wide rump. The tight leather mini skirt was really stretched taut across it. She had the kind of ass you just wanted to spank!

She turned to face me again and cupped her rounded tits with her hands. She began to squeeze and maul them right through blazer and blouse; then she slowly unbuttoned the two buttons that held the red blazer together. Oh, that white silky blouse could hardly conceal the round bulges that she presented me with. She reached up her hands and undid a couple of buttons on her blouse, spread the lapels apart and showed me her cleavage. And she did more than that: she gyrated and jerked her body about like a go-go dancer, allowing me to see most of her tits from almost any angle. Man, did my cock go up as she teasingly peeled the red blazer off in the process.

Then she straightened and proceeded to unzip the leather skirt. She slowly peeled it down her broad hips and down her legs, revealing the tops of her smoky black stockings. White garter straps snaked up her thighs to disappear underneath the hem of her white blouse. The sight was quite titillating to say the least. She kicked the skirt aside and bent over the table again and wiggled her broad buttocks. She wasn’t wearing panties but a sort of white lace teddy or a corset to which the garter straps were attached. It was one of those full body jobs, high-cut at the hips and with a removable crotch. Ooh, how sexy indeed!

She slipped a hand between her thighs and began to caress herself, slipping the crotch lining of her teddy across her cunt lips while she cupped her left tit with the other hand. She moaned while she did this. Shit: I moaned!

She then clambered on top of the mahogany table and slithered around on it. She fell onto her back, slid her hands between her breasts and began to unbutton the silky blouse from the top. She unbuttoned it partially though, but enough to reveal her huge bosom. The cups of her lacy teddy could hardly hold up the enormous mounds. I held my breath as she began to fondle her huge orbs, mashing and pushing them together, so much so that at times her nipples came to view. I gasped.

She then slipped her hands between her thighs and unhitched the crotch snap and began to diddle herself. She was moaning and groaning. I let her play with herself for a few minutes; then stepped up to the desk and brushed the hair out of her eyes.

She looked up at me. She was breathing heavily. “Well?” she cooed. “Are you going to fuck me now? Come on----I’m so wet! Give it to me! Please!”

“First things first,” I whispered. I stepped up to the desk behind her, leaned over her and drew her towards me by the shoulders until her head almost keeled over the edge. She squealed with delight as I slipped my hands around her huge tits and gave them a gentle squeeze. Man, talk about round! And firm! Squeezing those felt like massaging kneecaps! “Just how big are these, Victoria?” I asked gently.

She giggled and stared up at me. “I wear a 40E bra.”

I nodded and cupped them again. Damn, they were rock solid. “Are they real?”

She seemed shocked. “Of course! What do you take me for?”

I grinned. “Relax, woman. They are very firm, that’s all.” I patted her head. “Now you just lie there. Don’t move.”

I proceeded to undress until I was completely naked. My cock was almost fully erect and was sticking out like a battering ram. It was throbbing with anticipation, the huge fist-like head dripping with precum. She naturally had no idea how well endowed I was. But in just a few seconds she was going to find out!

I stepped up to the desk again, grabbed her by the shoulders and drew her body towards me until her head flopped over the edge. She emitted a surprised shriek as her blonde, curly head fell backwards. Now the sight of a twelve-inch cock dangling in front of your eyes, especially if viewed from upside down, could shock anyone. And oh, she was shocked! She gasped and her eyes widened with surprise.

“Jesus Christ!” she exclaimed. “You’re not serious?” I grabbed her wooly head with my left hand. “You bet! Say hello!” I grabbed my cock with the other hand and pushed it against her rosy lips. “Lick it. Suck it.”

“Jesus!” She slobbered her tongue around the crown of my head for a few minutes, tickling and teasing from all sides. Ooh, that felt good. I then prodded her lips with it and she obediently closed her mouth around it. I slipped in about three inches; then leaned over her and cupped her massive orbs in my hands. I started to squeeze and mash her gigantic mounds, totally surprised at their firmness. The teddy’s cups seemed to move easily and freely and I did not notice that it was a strapless job until I parted the blouse across her shoulders. It was a corset---white, smooth satin with lace trimmings. The lacy cups were thin and pliant, each cup lined with a fat underwire rim for extra support. Her hugely rounded boobs were almost popping out of the cups.

While I busied myself with her large mammaries I wormed my cock in and out of her mouth with short little jabs. She made odd gurgling and slurping sounds as my fat cock thudded in and out of her mouth. There wasn’t much if it in her----just the head. She groaned when I slid my hands under the lacy cups and poked and pinched her nipples.

I figured that I’d urge her on a bit. “Is that all you can do?” I asked with a surprised tone. “I thought you said that you can do anything a younger chick can. But you’re not doing very well, are you? Come on----last time I fucked Sandra (a lie) she took my entire cock in her mouth. Are you going to be outdone by a mere teen?”

She shook her head. I could see that the testament of her daughter’s apparent capabilities was alarming her, yet I didn’t know if she was upset that her daughters did such filthy things or if she was upset that they actually could. It was fun to watch her face all screwed up in disbelief. “Oh? She was able to do that?”

I nodded. “You bet.” She grabbed the back of my legs and drew me closer, opened her mouth and fed my cock into it again. Oh, she was suddenly real intent on taking all of it. More and more of my cock disappeared inside her mouth. Her eyes bulged and the flesh at her throat started to throb as a good five inches of my cock slid deep into her mouth. The head was up against her larynx and it made her cough and gag a bit. But I leaned forward a little and forced another inch or so down her throat until her fingernails started to tear at my ass cheeks. Oh, she was starting to choke on it!

I pulled out and allowed her to breath----then grabbed her head in both hands and started to pump my cock in and out of her mouth. Yup, she was now taking at least seven inches of it! Every deep thrust made her body bounce like a fish out of water so that her high heels slammed against the desk with a loud clang. In and out; in and out. Her hot mouth, that beautiful, kissable mouth, was stretched wide across the thick shaft. Her teeth were raking it too, and I squinted with the pain of it. But I closed my eyes, grabbed her massively rounded hooters and squeezed the daylights out of them. She moaned as my fingers sank into the hard, rubbery flesh.

Within minutes I knew that I was going to loose a load. I pulled my cock out; she gasped and coughed; I groaned and fired a voluminous load across her entire face. Huge, fat goblets of goo splattered across her pretty face, stung her eyes and cannoned off the top of her breasts. The slimy substance had pooled in her throat and was now slowly dripping onto the floor.

I pulled a few tissues from a turned-over box of Kleenex that lay under her desk and wiped the goo off her face and upper body. She stared up at me with glazed eyes and moaned softly. “God! That thing is huge!” Her face was purple from lack of air.

I nodded. I grabbed her left wrist and swept her body up into a sitting position and drew her towards the edge of the desk. I spread her stockinged thighs apart and stepped between them. She squealed and threw her hands around my neck.

She squealed again as I grabbed the lacy cups of the satin corset and peeled her tits out of them. I couldn’t believe it. They just heaved out---no sag, no sideways lurch! Her tits just jutted out like two soft balls placed side by side; the same rounded form, the same hardness! They hardly moved----just a slight up and down shake as soon as I freed them from the cups of the corset.

Shit, and she had aureoles the size of ashtrays! The nipples themselves were small, sort of lost-looking in those huge fields of pink. I clamped my hands around those solid spheres, bent my head and just buzzed around them, licking and jabbing my tongue over those huge aureoles. Man, squeezing those globes was no easy feat. It was odd. I could hardly dent the flesh with my fingers! Yet I saw no indications, no scars under her boobs and no scars around the nipples. They were actually real! She had not lied after all. Man---this was so fucking weird!

I sucked and chewed on her amazing tits for a while, squeezing and mashing the oddly firm and solid flesh with my hands. She squealed like a baby when I pulled on her little nipples. Her tits were too round and too firm to allow any decent tit sucking, and so I had to play with her nipples instead. Lapping and jabbing at them was all I could really do. And so I did that, for a considerable time, too. She moaned and raked her fingernails down my back.

I then pushed her back across the table and she fell back with a cry. I grabbed her thighs and thrust my face into her moist beaver. She was a natural blonde and the wispy hairs that surrounded her snatch were as soft as peach fuzz. It was nicely trimmed---a narrow patch that stretched up to her navel. And she had real pink pussy lips, the pinkest I’ve ever seen. The fact that she had given birth numerous times in her life was extremely evident. Her lips were already spread wide so that a gaping, dark hole peered at me. Damn---putting my huge cock in there would be a piece of cake!

She shrieked as I began to bombard her wet snatch with quick tongue lashes, and then cried out as my teeth closed around her clit. Oh, she was oozing already! I licked, lapped and chewed her pink folds, then prodded the depth of her cunt with the tip of my tongue. This made her squeal and trash about. I clamped my hands around the silky smooth corset and thrust my face in deep. Her smoky stockings were rubbing the sides of my face and the garter straps flicked my ears like rubber bands.

Rambler
Rambler
501 Followers
12