"Your Mom is Passed Out?"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,384 Followers

I was sure I felt her tightening, clutching my cock with her moist folds. I couldn't believe how easy it was to stay hard for her, and I wanted to play a different way.

"Watch out, Jerry. I'm going to turn her over."

"Maybe we should give it a break."

"Break? You haven't even fucked her yet. You have to try this. I'm telling you man, she's the greatest. You know I've fucked a lot of women and nothing compares to this. She's hot, and wet, and begging for it."

"She's out cold, dude," he said, snappishly.

"I'm telling you her body isn't. It responds to everything I do. I'm going to fuck her until she comes."

"She can't come. She's unconscious."

"Whatever. I'm turning her over. Move."

I stacked a couple of pillows around her waist level, then eased her over on to her front. She shifted position a couple of times, but I stayed with it until I had her where I wanted her, on her belly and her incredible ass exposed to me for the first time. God, what an ass! Round and smooth, raised up and ready.

With his personal playground buried in the covers, Jerry was at a loss for what to do.

"Put your dick in her mouth bro. Close your eyes, and fuck her sweet mouth. Just don't push to hard, Ok?"

"I...I don't know."

"C'mon! It's Danni's big mouth. Remember all her snide remarks, her mean comments. It's time to shut her up. Fill her mouth. Do it!"

He still seemed a bit reluctant, but he moved up the bed to her face, pulled his cock out of his jockeys, and eased the head into her mouth.

"Oh, God!" he moaned, moving his hips and fucking his mom's slack mouth. I barely had time to get between her legs and worship that holy temple that was her perfect ass, before he was groaning.

"Take it, Danni," he groaned behind eyes clenched shut. "Fuck!" I looked up to see him hunched over and holding her head while his ass twitched and he unloaded in her mouth.

I held my breath to see what would happen, but she barely moved. He slid his cock back and forth between her lips. "Oh, God. Swallow it. Swallow it Danni."

"Pull out and hold her mouth closed." I told him, before allowing myself the chance to lick her puckered little asshole. I squeezed her ass cheeks, spreading them, then pushed the tip of my tongue into her, feeling her tightness slightly give, allowing me just a bit of entrance.

Everything about her was so perfect. Her tits, her pussy, her amazing ass.

I searched out my trusty lube, and greased up my pole, sliding it back where it belonged. Now and for always. With my cock buried in my dream woman to the hilt, I poured a stream of lube down her crack, and started my journey of exploration into her forbidden back door.

"I bet Bob doesn't get to play here," I murmured as my slippery finger slid into her warm butt-hole.

I'm not ignorant. I've read a lot, and I've seen a lot of porn. I know there's a lot of guys out there who love the Hershey highway, but there was no way I was pulling my cock out of her pussy for anything less than Armageddon.

But I wanted to own her. Ever single inch of her golden perfection. The pale skin where her bathing suit blocked out the sun was a gift from God, and not one to be taken lightly. This special treasure, between her cheeks, hidden from all but me and her unworthy husband and ex's. Fuck them. It was mine now. And that most private, most taboo of all openings, was giving way to two of my fingers.

I loved the look of her ass spreading, the feel of her tightness, but it felt awkward. I pulled out and inserted just my thumb. Right to the hilt. Damn, it felt so right, so utterly perfect. That was it.

Jerry was lying next to his Mom. He'd worked an arm under her, and was cuddling up to her, hugging her, kissing her shoulder. It looked like maybe he was crying. What the fuck was up with that?

"That's cool, dude. Show her you love her."

"Shut up," he growled.

Whatever. I just closed my eyes and slid my love shaft in and out of the most perfect woman in the world. My thumb in her butt, by fingers splayed across the top of her ass, I felt joined to her in a special way. With my other hand I caressed her soft skin, from her waist to her thighs, over and over.

I was on automatic now, back and forth, just enjoying being in her. I zoned out, oblivious to all but the sensation surrounding my cock. I could fuck her forever. I could fuck her until she woke up and begged me not to stop. I could fuck my beautiful Jill until Danielle walked in on us and begged for a turn of her own. Fat chance.

I was Jill's and Jill was mine.

At some point I realized Jerry left us. His loss. I was tiring a bit, but not enough to stop. Hell no. I pulled out and gently maneuvered her body around, putting her on her side, looking for a nice comfortable position for the long haul. My cock felt great. Indefatigable. Ready and eager for more. I'd never felt like this. Not even close. I was Superman with a cock of steel.

I worked my way through a couple of positions, including another brief face fuck, and eventually found what I'd been looking for. With both of us on our sides, her bottom leg aimed forward, her upper leg thrown over mine, I could enter her easily and fully, and with only the slightest of effort, fuck that sublime well of joy.

It meant stretching out almost perpendicular to her, losing contact with most of her body, but the real contact, the contact that mattered, was astounding. I made her as comfortable as I could. I lubed up thoroughly, and kept the pump handy. Inserting myself as deeply as possible, I leaned back and closed my eyes again.

My attention narrowed, focusing on one thing and one thing only. I became nothing more than my cock, every nerve tingling, aware of nothing but being inside of her. Then even that started to waver, and I was one with her.

The urge to come came upon me, and I didn't fight it. But it was different, not as painfully intense. It was good, and right, but it was a slow cresting, not an explosion. And the drop-off was non-existent. I might have softened a bit, but not enough to notice, and soon I was filling her completely again, as thick as ever.

If it got to be a little uncomfortable, I'd apply more lube in mid-stroke. Squirt - stroke - squirt - stroke, until it was smooth and easy again. If I felt the need to come, I did, then went back to easy stroking, until my full firmness returned. It was surreal. I lost count of how many times I came. I lost track of everything.

Still, it wasn't enough. I wanted to make love to Jill. I wanted to stretch out over her, feel her tits against my chest. I wanted to kiss her while I made sweet, beautiful love to her.

I pulled out, cuddled up to her back and held her. "I want to make love to you Jill." I kissed her neck and shoulders, gently caressing her breasts. I got up to prepare her for our lovemaking, unable to fathom how it had come to this.

Looking down at her miraculous body, I flashed on all I'd done with her already. It was already the greatest night of my life, and I wanted to immortalize it. I retrieved my camera and took some pictures of her in her current position. She was like a big rag doll to me, and I moved her around, positioned her however I wanted.

It was a little tiring but worth it. I got it all. Picture of me in her mouth. Jill, on her belly, ass raised. Close-ups of her pussy and ass. A nice little vid of me lubing up her asshole, and my fingers opening her up.

A little lube and some quick strokes of my hand, and I was hard enough to film my cock entering her. Filling her completely. The camera distracted me and I spent longer fucking my sweetheart from behind than I had planned; I really wanted to make love to her.

Back on her side, leg lifted high, pussy exposed for the camera. Entering her again. And again. Finally onto her back, my cock between her tits, where it had all began. So amazing. So utterly perfect.

Putting my camera-phone away, I gently eased my love onto her back, positioning her carefully. I got a new washcloth and wiped her down, cleaning up her sticky pussy, her greasy ass, wiping her face clean where I could see dried lines of cum had leaked out of her mouth.

No, that wouldn't do.

Her hair was a tangled mess, so I took my time and brushed it out. I don't know a lot about makeup, but I did my utmost to help her look her best for our REAL first time. I wanted it to be special. A little lipstick, some eye shadow, some blush. Nothing too crazy, just enough to show that it mattered.

While I was working on her, I covered her up with a sheet so she wouldn't get cold. She seemed to appreciate it, and she pulled it across her body, turning sideways a bit.

I felt grimy, so I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth using her tooth brush. The pink one had to be hers. I even borrowed a razor and shaved. I didn't want any stubble to mar our perfect moment. Brushing my hair back, I looked at myself in the mirror. Looking good. No wonder she wanted me.

I retrieved the razor and shaving cream, and uncovered her waist so I could clean her up. She had a little stubble, and I wanted her smooth and ready. While I was there, I trimmed her bush back a little, down to a tiny triangle, pointing its way to where perfection awaited. A little lotion, a little cool cloth, and she was ready.

It was back to the bathroom where I cleaned up. I didn't want her to think I was a slob. She deserved better. So very much better.

Satisfied with my work, I returned to our bedroom, and saw that the sky was lightening. How long had I been making love to my goddess? How much longer did I have?

I slowly peeled back the covers, so I could see the splendor of her body as if for the first time. Still nothing but perfection. I was so lucky.

The camera came back out and I took some pictures of her, for us to share someday. Our first lovemaking. I got her beautifully made up face. Her amazing tits, a little reddened, but none the worse for wear and tear. I photo'd her nearly clean shaven pubis, and opened her legs a bit to capture some shots that would be for nobody but us. I reached between her legs, and tugged on her hidden lips a bit, neatening up her pussy, making it as beautiful as possible. Then I put it on record and slowly panned every inch of her miraculous body. My body. Our body.

I spread her legs so I could kneel between them, and stretched out over her, my face over hers. Caressing her soft hair, I lowered my lips until they touched hers for our first kiss. I licked her lips, felt the hardness of her teeth, and pried them open with my unrelenting tongue. We kissed deeply, my tongue over and under hers, searching out every little bit of her magical mouth. The mouth that would give me untold pleasure in the future.

I explored her, moving all over her body, examining, tasting, smelling every nook and cranny, each and every millimeter of exposed skin. From her hairline to the sweet little toes, manicured and painted to perfection. No bright red harlot paint, or childish bright colors, but a muted red, highlighting her perfection.

Did I mention she was perfect?

I got my lube back out and gently squirted some directly inside of her. I carefully worked my fingers in and prepared her for our ultimate joining.

My cock was warming to the thought of having her and it was thickening. I knew what I needed to get completely ready for her. Kneeling beside her head, I opened her warm generous mouth and eased my cockhead between her lips.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle this time, love."

She sucked me. Absolutely without a doubt. I released her chin and her mouth stayed wrapped around my shaft. I felt her tongue rubbing against my cockhead. She wanted me hard. She wanted me at my best. I caressed her lovingly, feeding her just a couple of inches, backing away as I stiffened between her lovely painted lips. I could feel she didn't want to stop, but I hushed her.

"Plenty of time for that later, love. I have to have you now."

Her lips reluctantly released me, her mouth staying open as if begging for more. I kissed her instead, as I climbed over her and moved between her long smooth legs.

I lubed up my cock thoroughly. She had to be a little sore and worn out after the pounding I'd given her earlier. Now it would be different. A merging of our bodies and souls.

I guided the head between her lips, and nudged my way in. Securely in place, I stretched out over her, kissing her face, her eyes, her nose, her cheeks her chin. I settled my mouth over hers. Her mouth opened for me, and I breathed "Now," into her.

My cock slid in as if it were made for that singular purpose. A perfect fit. I was rock hard, full, thick and long, and yet, I could slide into her to the very base, filling her completely, feeling the slightest nudge as I bottomed out inside of her.

"I love you Jill," I told her. "I'm sorry I might have been rough earlier. You were just too damn much after all this time. So beautiful, so perfect, and finally mine." I eased my cock in and out of her, long smooth strokes, begging forgiveness with my steely shaft. "Forgive me."

She turned her head a bit and it looked like she smiled. All was right in the world.

Good thing I'd been working out. Holding myself over her eventually sapped my reserves, and I lowered my body onto hers, bringing my hands up under her shoulders and holding her, my weight on my elbows. I felt her leg move, and her foot rose up and hooked around my calf. She wanted more.

I was willing and ready. I picked up my pace, showering kisses down upon her, while my hard cock strove to please her. Faster and deeper, grinding down into her, she turned her head from side to side, the passion building in her.

It was building in me as well, just as rapidly. "I love you Jill. I love you so much," I groaned as I filled her again, thrusting deeply, erupting into her womb.

My heart was a sledgehammer beating in my chest, as I continued pushing into her, fucking my dream woman. Long after I was done shooting into her, I kept sliding back and forth, my hardness slowly waning, until I could stay inside her no longer. Sadly, my cock had reached its limit and failed me. As tired as I was, I didn't want to leave her that way. I found another face cloth and cleaned her up, as well as myself.

I climbed into our bed, pulled her arm across my chest and her leg over my thigh. She snuggled closer and I knew everything would be Ok. I covered us with a sheet and lay back. Closing my eyes I could still picture everything about her. I could feel her breath on my shoulder, so I turned to her and gave her one last kiss.

* * *

I could feel the bright, warm light on my face, and I turned to reach out for my love, but felt nothing but the smooth sheets. I turned to look and saw emptiness. Like that in my heart.

"So you are alive. Had a little fun at my expense last night did we?"

I blinked and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. I turned toward the voice. She was there, wearing a silken cream robe.

"Good morning," I croaked through parched lips.

"You little fucker. Give me one good reason I shouldn't call the cops right now."

I was a little disoriented and could feel the soreness all over my body. I sat up and gazed on her incredible beauty. She looked mad, but it only made her that more desirable.

"I love you Jill."

"Yeah. I gathered that. Over and over from the feel of it. Did you have a party? Did you and your friends gang rape me?"

I reached out for her and saw her draw back. "No. It wasn't like that. It was just us, you and me. You were incredible."

"I was unconscious you immoral fuck."

"You were perfect. So perfect."

"Just you? Why do I feel like I've had a steel wool pad shoved up my cunt and sandpaper used on my chest."

"You were insatiable. It was amazing. You were amazing."

"Amazing! I was passed out!"

"No. Maybe at the beginning, you were sleepy, but you were so good, so loving. Your mouth was so incredible."

"My mouth tasted like someone had used it for a toilet."

I slid out from under the covers and went to her.

"Oh my God! Are you still hard?"

I took her hand in mind, while she stared at me as if we'd never met. "It's still me. Come back to bed, and let me tell you what it was like. What you were like. So perfect." I tugged on her hand and she pulled away.

"Are you out of your fucking mind? I'm supposed to get in bed with my rapist?"

"Don't say that. I love you. Come to bed with me, let me show you."

"You're insane. I couldn't make love now, I can barely walk."

"Come to bed. Let me hold you. Come. Lay down next to me while I tell you everything." I had both her hands now and was drawing her forward.

She was relenting. She loved me. I knew it.

"Just relax here with me. I know you must be sore and tired." I laid back down and pulled her to me.

She wasn't ready yet. She stayed a few inches away. "Ok, start explaining. Everything."

I pulled at the cord around her waist, and she pushed my hand away. Twice. The third time it started to come undone.

"Explain? You wanted me. I wanted you. I loved you from the first time I saw you. The most beautiful woman in the city. Fate drew us together."

She closed her eyes. "Love? Alex, I'm old enough to be your mother."

"You were meant for me. When I saw you lying in this bed, naked, vulnerable, waiting, I knew what you wanted. What you needed. You couldn't just come out and say it. You're married. I understand. So you gave yourself to me."

"Jesus. You are really screwed up, aren't you."

With the belt loose, I pulled open her robe, exposing her breasts to my yearning eyes. Just as I remembered, so absolutely delicious. She pulled her robe close, but I kept tugging at it until she finally relented.

"I understand. You prepared yourself, you made yourself as beautiful as you could, removing your makeup, stripping down to your flawless skin."

"Flawless? Have you even seen me? I have crow's feet. Stretch marks. My tits are sagging. I'm getting gray hairs."

I opened her robe, and she didn't stop me this time. "Beauty marks, one and all. Experience etched into the marble of your exquisiteness."

"So that's your explanation? I wanted it?"

"You needed it. I understood. You surrendered completely and totally, taking the burden of responsibility off of your satiny shoulders and placing it on mine. I accepted it with pleasure." I reached out for her and ran my hand down her side. Her silken smooth side.

"That's it?"

"Jill, lovely Jill. I love the way your name sounds. We were flirting, you wanted more, but couldn't, I understand. You're married, and your son is my friend. It's complicated. So you waited until you knew I'd be coming over. You know how much I love working out with you. What you do to me. What those saunas are like. So you waited. You made sure everybody was out of the house, except Jerry of course, since it wouldn't be right for me to come over if you were alone, would it?"

"Of course not," she said.

"You know that your pills and vodka leave you helpless. You made sure that Jerry knew you were taking them, you stripped naked, which you never do, got under a fresh new set of sheets, and waited for the inevitable."

"You know, this is a sick fantasy you're concocting," she said.

"Jill, you wanted me as much as I wanted you. But you couldn't do anything overt about it. You were hoping I could. And I did."

"Yes you did. You abused my poor entire body. And where was Jerry during my rape? Where is he now, for that matter?"

I didn't know how much I could tell her. Her son had been fantasizing about his step-sister. Silly, stupid boy. "He was with us at the beginning, but he didn't have you. And he left before we made love."

"He abandoned me to you?"

"I think he understood what was happening. He doesn't feel like I do. He didn't want to do more than hold you and feel your breasts. He was like a little boy. He doesn't want you sexually. I hate to say it, and can no way understand it. It's Danielle he fantasizes about."

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,384 Followers