Your Night Out

Story Info
Wife does two.
3.8k words
3.94
107.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You let me know that you are going to go out for a couple of drinks with people from work and wouldn't be too late. There are only four of you and you sit and have a couple drinks. There are quite a few people in the bar and the music's good. People are dancing and having a good time.

While you're sitting there, a guy comes up and asks you to dance. You tell him, "No thanks, not right now." He goes away and you order more drinks. One by one, the people you're with leave until it's just you and Angie. You both have a couple more drinks and Angie says that she has to leave. You're feeling pretty good by this time and tell her that you're going to have one more and then go.

The guy that asked you to dance has been looking your way quite often and you've noticed. You move to the bar and order another drink. He comes up and tells the bartender, "This one's on me," and pays for your drink. You thank him and the two of you begin talking about nothing in general. You think he's pretty good looking and a nice guy too. He notices your wedding ring and asks where your husband is. You just tell him that I'm at home. He asks you to dance again and this time you agree. He takes your hand and you head out on to the dance floor. You're feeling pretty good from the drinks and a fast song is playing that you're dancing to. When the song ends, you start to head off the dance floor as a slow song is starting. He grabs your hand and pulls you in close for the dance. You decide, why not, and begin dancing to the slow song. His leg is rubbing against your crotch and you're starting to feel a little excitement in your pussy. You can also feel his bulge against your hip. You begin to wonder if this is going to go anywhere and decide to stick around for another drink or two once the dance is over.

You head back to the bar and have another drink and continue talking. You're sitting pretty close, due to the noise in the bar, so that you can hear each other and you feel his hand on your leg. You don't mind at this point and let it stay there.

Another slow song comes on and he asks you to dance again. You head out on the dance floor and begin dancing. Soon, you feel his hand sliding down to rub your ass. He's feeling it and squeezing it and you can feel his cock getting hard against your hip. You let him feel your ass as much as he wants. The dance floor's pretty crowded and no one is noticing. You thought he had a nice ass too and begin to feel his ass some. You remember my excitement the last time you fucked some strange cock and decide that if this goes where you want it to, you'll have another exciting story to tell me when you get home.

You feel him starting to nuzzle your neck and you move your head to give him room to do so. He works his way up your neck and you turn and kiss him. He kisses you back as your tongues begin wrestling with each other. You continue to kiss and grope each other's ass and one of his hand slides up your side to squeeze the side or your tit. He takes your whole tit in his hand and squeezes and rubs it. Your cunt is really starting to get wet as you reach between your bodies and squeeze his cock through his pants. You stop kissing long enough to whisper in his ear, "Take me some place and fuck me."

"Follow me." He says and leads you off the dance floor. You take separate cars and begin following him to his place. On the way, you call and tell me that you're going to be pretty late after all. I ask you why and you say, "You'll find out when I get home."

"Are you going to get fucked again?" I ask.

"Maybe." You say and hang up the phone. I don't sleep at all as I'm anxious to hear how your night went and get all the nasty details.

When you arrive at his place you head into his house with him. When you get in the house, you begin kissing each other again and both of you immediately start removing your clothes. He loves your tits and starts sucking and squeezing them as you're both standing there topless with your pants open. You rub his hard cock and find that it's not very long but nice and thick. You take a break long enough for both of you to get your pants off and move to the couch naked. You fall to the couch with him on top of you, kissing and feeling each other. He pulls you up and gets his hand between your legs, that you spread for him, to feel your horny cunt. He's fingering your cunt while you feel his cock and balls. He's kissing your neck all over and you're moaning, letting him know that you love it. He works on sucking your nipples and fingering your cunt for awhile, sliding two fingers in and out of you and rubbing your clit. You push him back a little and go down on his cock and begin sucking him. His cock is going in and out of your mouth as you're giving him a good blow job. You're on your side, facing the door with your legs spread so that he can continue to play with your cunt.

All of a sudden, the door opens and in walks his roommate. There you are naked, spread wide, having your cunt fingered, with a cock in your mouth. "Oh shit." You say as you close your legs and pull off his cock and sit up trying to find something to cover yourself with. There isn't anything close by, so you try to cover yourself with your arms and pull your legs up.

"I am so sorry." He says. "Dude, why didn't you tell me you were going to have someone here tonight?" He asks the guy you were sucking.

"I didn't know," he says, "I just met her tonight."

"Well geez, I would have stayed out longer or at least let you know that I was coming home so you could go to your bedroom." The other guy says.

"Well, I guess we just got carried away when we got here and haven't made it to the bedroom yet." He answers.

Meanwhile, you're sitting there wondering if the guy was going to leave or leave the two of you alone as your date says, "Damn dude, you interrupted a great blow job," as he looks at you and smiles. You put your head down to hide your face, embarrassed, but give him a little smile before you do.

"Well, it looked like it." He says.

"Well, maybe she wouldn't mind demonstrating for you." Your date says.

"No," you look up and say, "I can't do that."

"Why not," he says, "it'll be fun."

"I've never been with two guys before and I should really get home anyway. My husband is going to be wondering where I'm at." You say as you start to reach for your clothes.

"She's married?" the other guy asks.

"Yes, I'm married." you tell him, "But my husband doesn't mind if I fool around once in awhile. But I don't know as he would like me fooling around with two guys at once."

The first guy pulls you back and says, "C'mon, what's the difference, if he doesn't mind you fucking one guy, why would he care if you did two. Besides, you don't have to tell him."

"I don't know." you say, "Like I said, I've never done it before."

"Hey man, if she's not comfortable with it, that's fine." The other guy says.

The first guy has his arm around you now and leans in and whispers in your ear, "He has a big cock. You'll love it and he's already seen you naked."

"I don't know." You say again. You're still horny and want to get fucked, but don't know if you want to take that step. But, his comment has you intrigued and sent a little spark to your cunt.

"Hey man, show her your cock." He tells the guy.

"Are you sure about this?" he asks you.

"Well, it wouldn't hurt to have a look." You say.

He walks over in front of you; you're still trying to cover yourself as he unbuttons and unzips his pants. You can see that he's got a pretty good package. He reaches in his pants and pulls out his cock. It's not fully hard yet, but it's obviously pretty big.

He says again, "Look if you're not comfortable with this, it's really okay. I mean, I think you're hot, but I don't want to do anything you don't want to do."

"No, I'm fine." You tell him. "You do have a nice cock."

"Thanks." He says.

"See baby," the other guy says, "you'll really have fun with us. Why don't you just feel it to start with?"

"Okay." You say and reach out and grab his cock. You start to stroke it and it grows to full length. You guess that it's about eight inches and thick.

The other guys starts to feel your tits again, nuzzles up to you and says, "See, you're going to love it. We'll be nice and easy with you."

"I guess, it might be kind of fun." You say, as you start thinking how both cocks will feel fucking your cunt, especially the big one.

"Why don't you show him how good you suck cock." He says.

"Okay." You say as you lean it and take his cock in your mouth and start sucking him.

"Oh fuck man," the second guy says, "she is good."

"I told you man. She's got a great mouth. I can't wait to see what her pussy feels like." He the first guy says.

You're starting to get into it and reach over and grab the other guys cock. It springs back to life almost immediately as you stroke it and suck the other cock. You can only get about half the other guys cock in you mouth, but it tastes good and you want it nice and hard for your cunt.

The first guy has started to play with your cunt again and you spread your legs open for him. You take a break from sucking that cock and lean over to suck the first guy's cock. He's hard again and you start to suck him hard while the other guy is getting his clothes off. When he's naked, you go back to sucking his cock. You stop for a second and tell the other guy to stand beside him, you want to try something. He stands beside his friend and you have a cock in each hand and go back and forth between them, sucking their cocks hard. You're getting hornier by the second and can't wait to get fucked, but you keep sucking them for a few more minutes. You pull them close together and try to suck both cocks at the same time. All you can get in your mouth though, is the head of each one because they're both so thick, but you do your best running your lips and tongue over both cock heads. You stop and tell them while standing up, "Let's go in the bedroom where we'll have more room." You take a turn kissing them both while stroking their cocks and they're both feeling you up too. You pull them into the bedroom by their cocks.

When you get in the bedroom, you kiss them both again as you're playing with their cocks and they're playing with your tits and cunt, you tell them, "For the next couple of hours, I'm your slut and you can fuck me any way you want to. The only thing you can't do is fuck me in the ass. That's reserved for my husband. Deal?"

"Yes." Says the first guy.

"Oh fuck yeah," Says the other guy as he kisses you hard.

They get you on the bed and you're on your back with a guy on each side of you. You have a cock in each hand, your legs are spread over each of their legs and you're taking turns kissing each guy. They're rubbing your body all over, feeling and squeezing your tits, pinching your nipples. A lot of the time you have two hands on your cunt, one finger fucking you, the other circling your clit with his finger. You're close to cumming as the excitement has been building in your cunt all night. One guy moves up to start sucking one of your nipples and the other guys soon joins him. Having both of your nipples sucked and your cunt played with sends you over the edge and you start cumming. "Ooooooooooh," you moan, "Cumming!" They continue chewing your nipples and fingering your cunt through your orgasm until you can't take it any more and close your legs on their hands. Your body is shaking and you're breathing hard as they slow down on your body, letting you rest a little.

"You okay, baby." One of them asks.

"Oh yeah," you say, "I'm more than okay." You turn to him and kiss him hard and you feel the first guy move and he spreads your legs open again. You're kissing his roommate and playing with his cock while his hands roam over your body when you hear the other guy say, "I have to try this cunt." He's kneeling between your legs and you automatically spread your legs wide for him. He leans in and rubs his cock up and down between your cunt lips until he finds your fuck hole. He starts to slide his cock in your cunt as he moans and you moan into the other guy's mouth. He gets in balls deep and starts fucking you pretty good. The other guy moves up so you can suck his cock and says, "Suck my cock slut," as you open your mouth and take his cock in.

You're getting fucked pretty good and sucking as much cock as you can when the guy fucking you says, "See, I told you you'd love having two cocks. You like that slut?"

"Mmmmmhmmmm," you moan around the other guy's cock, without taking it out of your mouth, getting more excited with being called a slut. The only thing on your mind is having your horny cunt satisfied and satisfying the two cocks using your fuck holes and that makes you feel like a slut and you love it.

The guy fucking you is screwing your cunt good and you start to cum again. All you can do is moan around the other guy's cock because he has his hand on the back of your head, face fucking you. He then tells the other guy that he wants to try your cunt and says to you, "How about it slut, you want to see how this big cock feels in your cunt."

You pull of his cock and say, "Oh God yes, fuck me with that big cock."

"Oh, I will," he says.

The other guy pulls out as his roommate says, "Turn over; I want to fuck you from behind so I can feel that sweet ass of yours."

"Oh yeah." You say as you immediately turn over on your knees with your ass sticking in the air. The first guy comes around the front of you and offers you his cock which you take in your mouth without hesitation. You're so horny that you don't care that it just came out of your cunt. You start to suck him as the other guy gets behind you and lines his cock up to your cunt and slides all the way in on one stroke. You've never had a real cock that big in your cunt and you love it instantly as you moan around the hard cock in your mouth. The cock in your cunt reminds you of the toy you have at home.

The guy in your cunt starts to fuck you while he squeezes your ass. You start to cum again almost immediately, moaning loudly, you stop sucking the cock in front of you and say, "Oh yeah, fuck me! Fuck me with that big cock! Oooooh, it feels so fucking good. You're making me cum already."

He slaps your ass as he fucks you harder and you go back to sucking the other cock. He slaps your ass again, (he can tell that you like that from your reaction) and says, "Yeah, you like that big cock slut?" He slaps your ass again, "How 'bout that?" slapping it again, "You like having your ass spanked while you get fucked?"

You pull off the cock in your mouth long enough to say, "Oh fuck yeah! I fucking love it! Spank my ass for being such a nasty slut!"

You start sucking cock again and the guy you're sucking grabs your head and says, "Suck my cock whore! I'm gonna cum!" You don't care; you're loving the big cock in your cunt and feeling like a slut, so you keep sucking. You feel him start to shoot cum in your mouth and there isn't much you can do but try to swallow it. You swallow some but manage to pull off some as he jacks the rest on your face.

You take a pretty good load on your face as the other guy jams his cock in your cunt as deep as he can and starts emptying his balls in you. "Oh fuck!" he yells as he cums hard, filling your cunt with his cum.

As he pulls his cock out of your cunt, you fall on your stomach breathing hard. They collapse beside you, breathing just as hard. As you begin to recover, you turn over, wiping the cum off your face and say to them, "I hope you guys aren't done. I want some more cock."

The guy that just fucked you says, "Give me a minute and I'll be ready to go again."

You notice that the other guys cock is still semi-hard and you move over and start to suck him again. "Oh fuck." He says as his cock start to come back to full life. You suck it long enough to get it good and hard and then throw once of your legs over his waist, straddling his cock. You fit the head in your cunt and slide all the way down on it. You fuck back and forth on it for a little bit and lean down to kiss him.

He's mauling your tits as you fuck him and kiss him. "You haven't cum in my cunt yet and if I'm going to go home to my husband after fucking two cocks, I want my cunt full of cum."

"Oh shit," he says as you sit back up and start rocking hard on his cock. He's still squeezing your tits and grinding his cock up into you while you fuck him. The other guy stands up and offers you his cock which you take happily in your mouth. They're both close to cumming already because you're fucking and sucking them so good, but the guy you're sucking pulls out and says, "I want to try something." He gets behind you and pushes on your back trying to get you to lie on top of the guy you're fucking.

"I told you, you can't fuck me in the ass." You tell him as you resist his push.

"I won't, I promise," he says, "just lean over."

You lean over on top of the other guy and feel the guy behind you trying to get his cock in your cunt with the other one. "Oh God," you say, "That isn't going to work. You're both too thick."

"Just relax." He tells you. You let him try to push his cock in, wanting it, but scared at the same time. You feel your cunt start to stretch out nicely as his cock starts to slide in on top of the other one.

"Oh my fucking God." You moan as his cock slides just about all the way in. They let you relax a little bit to let you get used to the feel or your cunt being stretched so much and the guy behind you starts to slide in and out slowly. You're moaning as he fucks you with the other cock in you and the guy under you starts to fuck you too. Pretty soon, your cunt gets used to having the two cocks in it and they're fucking you good. "Oh my God!" you say, "FUCK ME!!" You can't stop cumming, your cunt is on fire and you want them to keep fucking you like that as long as they can. "God, that feels so fucking good." You say as you lean down, moaning and kissing the guy under you.

The guy behind you says, "I told you I wouldn't fuck your ass. But, I wanted some more of this slutty cunt too."

You stop kissing the guy under you and turn your head back, looking for the other guy to kiss. He leans down, but all you can do is swirl your tongues around each other as you fuck. You're panting hard and still cumming, when they both grunt at the same time and jam their cocks as deep in your cunt as they can get. You feel both of them unloading a load of cum in you while they're jammed in you. They grunt out their orgasms and you're all just still for a moment when they finish.

Slowly they both pull out of you as cum is dripping out of your cunt.

You all slowly recover and as you get up to get dressed, you tell them. "Well guys, I really enjoyed that. But right now I have to get home to my husband; maybe we can do it again sometime."

Your original date says, "I'd love to do you again too, anytime."

The other guy says, "Yeah, me too. And we have some friends that would love it too, if you're interested."

As you lean in to kiss them goodbye, you say, "I'll have to think about that and talk to my husband about it. Bye."

On your way home, you're wondering again, how I'm going to take it when you tell me that you fucked two men tonight. But, somehow, you think I'll be okay with it. You also think a lot about their offer.