Your Pimp's Here Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we finally came to Silky rolled off from me and allowed me to sleep for a while. He then dressed me sans my panties and bra and helped me into his car. I was still pretty dazed for most of the ride home but I was able to give him the directions to our house. Once in the driveway he had my suck his cock again until he was hard and then he had me give him a blow job. He came one more time in my mouth and had me show him his load of cum on my tongue by opening my mouth.

"Shannon, baby, don't swallow that sugar yet. Open those pretty little lips and show me that treat I just gave you. There open your nasty mouth and show me, show me."

I did as he told me and he was pleased with my actions and smiled widely. He then had me swallow it all and savory the taste.

"There baby that is just a sample of how your gonna be tasting me for the rest of the night. When your man goes to kiss you he will be tasting Silky's cum in your mouth. He will know that this black man made his white wife suck his black cock and eat his cum." With that he laughed heartily.

Silky then told me to go inside and dream of his black cock all night and every time that you fucked me. To think of how well his cock had satisfied me. I then kissed his cheek and promised to keep my pussy shaved for him from now on.

Well, that was just the beginning of Shannon's relationship with Silky. I was either too hopped up on the entire scene or I was just too slow to react to it as Silky slowly dominated my Shannon and eventually took her away from me. I guess I missed the clues.

I should have noticed the signs because they dated for a couple of months before she left me. Shannon would go out with Silky on Wednesday nights and also every other weekend. Then one weekend he pushed the boundaries and suggested that Shannon see him every weekend too. I was agreeable the first time but when Shannon returned from the date I knew it was wrong for me to allow her to date him every weekend.

It was late Sunday evening when Shannon strolled through the door. She was wearing a skin-tight pair of the tiniest shorts I had ever seen. In fact her cute little butt cheeks hung out from them. She also wore a small tight crop-top that allowed the bottom of her breasts to show if she moved just right. On her feet was a pair of 5 inch stiletto heels. Her hair was all teased up and piled on her head in a very suggestive manner. Her make-up was so over done she looked like a parody of a hooker from a movie.

"Hey babe, you miss me?" She asked as she swayed over to me on the tall heels. I was stunned by her look and could not speak at first.

"Do you like my new outfit? Silky bought it for me." She batted her long eyelashes at me to emphasize her question.

"God! What happened to you?" I asked when I could find my voice.

"Silky and I partied wit some of his friends this weekend and he got me these party clothes. You like?" She asked as she slowly spun around so I could view the full effect of her outfit.

I immediately felt my cock harden in my pants as I looked at the sexy woman in front of me. I pulled her to me for a kiss and a hug. She felt warm and inviting in my arms and I noticed the musky aroma that she gave off. I pulled her to me for a kiss and she opened her mouth wide as my tongue entered her mouth. I noticed that she tasted different than she ever had before. There was a strong taste of cum on her breath and also the hint of medicine. I wondered what she had been doing to give her that smell.

"Hey sugar let's get up to bed so you can tap some of this ass." She said as she broke free from my embrace and strutted down the hall and towards our bedroom as I trailed behind like a trained pup.

I watched her swaying buns as she walked in front of me. "Tap some of this ass?" I thought to myself where the hell did that come from. Shannon walked into the bedroom and in a very seductive manner laid down on our big queen size bed. She leaned up against the headboard and beckoned me to her with her arms and eyes.

She lay on the bed with her legs pulled up and her knees spread. Through the tight material I could see the outline of her sex. Her pussy almost appeared to be covered with a thin film rather than the cloth material of her shorts. I reached out my hand to touch and stroke her pussy but she grasped my wrist to stop me and said.

"No babe, I am really sore from Silky and his friends, they rode me hard until I was so raw I could not take anymore cock even for $1000." She explained with a sultry little voice. She then turned over and pointed her cute little ass at me and said.

"Come on stud, tap this ass, it's ready for you." And with that she pulled the tight shorts down her legs revealed her cute little ass for me.

After she got her shorts down off her feet she spread her legs and then with her hands spread her ass cheeks for me. What she revealed then shocked me. Her tiny little brown rose bud was not a bud any longer. Shannon cute little ass now hung wide open and a string of cum ran down between her legs as she spread her butt. Her ass was about the size of a quarter and I could look right inside of her anal pore.

"Come on Jason, climb on." She said with a smile.

I had my pants off in an instant and my now throbbingly erect cock was ready for anything. I climbed up on top of her in bed and placed my waiting cock at the opening of her ass. I pushed right into the wet and sloppy opening. I felt no resistance as my cock entered her easily right until my balls slapped up against her ass.

"Oh baby put it all the way in, fuck this slut's ass." She called as she began to gyrate her buns around on my cock.

"What happened to your ass?" I asked as I tried to establish a humping motion but I was unable to feel any resistance from her well worn hole.

"Oh, Silky and his friends had me pull a train this weekend, I was the party." She giggled as she tried to pump me with her butt. I was enjoying the warm wet sloppiness of her ass but I knew I could not come without some resistance from the opening.

"Oh Shannon that is so hot, tell me what happened?" I asked as I continued to pump my slick cock in her ass. Shannon stared laughing and giggling at this point and finally began her tale.

"Just before I got home here Silky had me do a DP with my pussy and then he and Shark did me. Shark in my ass and Silky in my pussy. God it was intense. I came so hard I cried." She said with a little grin as she looked back over her shoulder at me.

It was more than I could take and I began to spew my cum into the mixture within Shannon's ass. I pumped hard and I was able to enjoy the hard cum her story caused me. I collapsed on to her back and laid there enjoy the feeling on my soft sexy wife. I must have dozed off because I lost track of time for a little bit. Shannon was snoring softly beneath me when I woke up. I felt a sticky wetness on my shriveled cock. I tried to get up without waking Shannon and it did not work. She woke with a start as I got off of her.

"Um, Jason, that was great baby, did you enjoy the ride on the Shannon train?" She asked as she turned over to face me.

"Oh, Shannon that was wonderful but aren't you going to tell me about your weekend?" I asked as I looked down at my lovely wife.

"Sure babe, in just a second. I want to show you something first." She replied with devilishness in her voice.

I looked down at Shannon and my eyes went to her pussy. At first it looked like she had a shadow of pubic hair above her clit. So I looked harder and it appeared to be a bruise. I got closer and I noticed that Shannon had a small black and white striped zebra above her clit. Then it hit me, she had a zebra tattooed above her slit.

"What? Oh my...Shannon!" I stuttered when I figured out what I was seeing.

"I knew it would get your attention." She replied. "It's a symbol that I am a black man's slut. My pussy now belongs to Silky."

To be continued in part 2...