Your Submission

Story Info
He submits to his Mistress.
1.4k words
4.29
69.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I come into the house, wearing a black velvet jumper, an ivory silk blouse, black thigh highs and heels. I kick off my shoes and pull the jumper over my head as I head towards you. I kiss you as I unbutton my blouse, shrugging it off my shoulders, carelessly letting it fall to the floor. The black satin bra clings to my full breasts. My pale skin between the black panties and the nylons is silky soft to your hand as it slides across me.

I pull back and gaze into your eyes. My hands reach for your shirt, pulling you to your feet. I push and tug you towards the bedroom. As we reach the foot of the big bed, I lift myself up and kiss you again. It's a claiming, passionate, mind stealing kiss. I want you to feel me, and only me.

Your strong arms wrap around me tight, pulling me against your hard chest. I whimper into the kiss, then pull back and sit on the edge of the bed. I cross my stocking clad legs, and my glittering eyes travel over your sexy body.

"Strip for me," I command softly. I know you hate this. To stand before me, exposing your body as I watch. You don't know how it excites me, though. To see your body revealed inch by delicious inch; seeing the muscles flex and bunch as you move. I lick my lips in anticipation of tasting and touching that body I crave so much. The pleasure your body brings to both of us in immeasurable to me.

I think of the way your hands adore my body, the way your cock splits and fills my cunt, the way your mouth devours my juiciness; I tremble thinking of them.

Finally, you are gloriously naked for me, your cock standing straight and thick in front of you. "Stroke it, my love," I whisper. "Show me what you do when you think of me when I am not with you. I know you do, don't you pet?"

You blush furiously, not answering, but your hand slowly wraps around your cock. To do as I ask takes all your will sometimes, doesn't it, pet? I smile gently, my eyes glazing over with lust as I watch you stroke your thick cock. Your head drops back, and your eyes close.

I stand up quickly and grab your chin in my hand, pulling your face back up. "Do not look away from me, understand?" I growl. You try to look away again, and I know it's because you are embarassed to look at me when you touch yourself. I forcefully pull your face back, and we stare into each others eyes. Another battle of wills that no one ever loses.

"Yes, Mistress," you moan.

I lean up and kiss your soft mouth. I feel your lips trembling slightly, and I stroke the side of your face lovingly. I break the kiss and tell you to lay down on the bed on your back.

You comply, and I move around to the side of the bed, pulling two bright purple, gold and black silk scarves from the nightstand. I quickly tie both of your wrists to the headboard. I hear a low moan escape your lips. "Shhhhhhhhhhh," I tell you. I move to the end of the bed and tie your ankles with some ropes attached to the footboard.

I step back and survey my handiwork. God, my love, you look beautiful there, all spread out for me. I gaze at your cock, seeing it bob slightly as you flex your muscles. I trail a long fingernail slowly, exquisitely slowly, up the side of your leg, up your side, and across your chest. I watch the goosebumps raise across your skin and your nipples harden. Your hips reflexively thrust up into the air, seeking me.

I flick a nail across one of those nipples and you shudder from head to toe. I just smile and reach into the nightstand again and pull out a long multi-stranded suede flogger. Your eyes become huge, widening as you stare helplessly at it. I see the muscles in your arms and legs bulge as you pull on the restraints. I lay the heavy black flogger across your chest, then take another silk scarf and put it over your eyes, securing it behind your head.

You feel the soft darkness surround you, and it seems to intensify every sensation. I light a vanilla candle, and soon the sweet aroma fills the room. I just look at you, laying there, waiting for my touch. I can see your body trembling slightly.

I take a feather from the vase on the nightstand, and begin to tease your chest and ribs with it. You take a sharp indrawn breath as it touches your skin, and begin to moan low in your throat. As the feather continues to move across your belly, I lean down and lick my velvety tongue once across each nipple, then clip on a pair of nipple clamps. The smooth plastic encased clamps bite into those tender nipples. Your chest tries to sink in away from them, and you groan, that low sexy growl that comes from deep in your chest. God, I love to hear you make that sound for me.

I feel my own body responding as yours does. My pussy feels damp, and I feel my heart pounding in my chest. I pick up the whip, and let the strands caress your body from ankles to neck, then back down. I love the way your body arches towards it, your arms and legs straining at the bonds.

I slowly pull my hand back and let the strands strike you gently. You gasp, and I do it again, wanting to hear you make that sound again. It hits you harder this time, the suede strips wrapping around your body as it does. I see thin pink marks on your skin from where they hit your body. It arouses me as never before, knowing that I caused those marks to appear on you.

I slowly let a few strands travel across your cock and balls, and watch your hips lunge upwards. I love how your body responds to me. I gently let the whip strike your cock and inner thighs several times, barely teasing your flesh. I can see precum oozing from the tip of your cock. Dipping my finger into it, I paint the slick juice across your lips. You greedily lick them up, your velvety tongue rasping over my finger.

My body feels like it's on fire, and I move over you, straddling your face. I press my cunt down towards your mouth, and as you inhale the musky female scent of me, your mouth opens. I moan as your tongue flicks out to dig into my wetness. My hands clutch the headboard, and I begin to grind against you. Your tongue burrows into me deeper.

I quickly come to a thundering orgasm, and you lap up all the juices flowing from me. I can feel your hips blindly thrusting up, and I know what you want.

I move away from you on legs that are still shaking. You whimper, and one word bursts from your lips; "Please."

"Please what, my pet?" I ask simply.

Your chest inflates as you take a deep breath, and I feel the struggle within you. To ask me to let you cum has always been the most difficult thing for you to do. Yet your need overpowers your pride once again, and I hear you softly say, "Please, my Mistress, let me cum for you."

My heart swells with pride and love for you at those word seemingly torn from you. "Yes, my pet, cum for me."

I barely stroke my hand across your cock, and I feel your body tremble from deep inside. Suddenly, the creamy white cum bursts from your cock. The guttural scream accompanying it is music to my ears. My hand milks you slowly as it continues to pump again and again, coating your belly and my fingers.

As you slowly calm down, I release your cock, and untie your hands and feet. I lay down beside you and remove the nipple clamps and blindfold. I pull you into my arms and kiss you gently. You return the kiss almost desperately, making little murmurs of words I can't understand. I soothe you with my hands and body, holding you close, whispering little reassurances, telling you how much I love you.

Every time we venture into this arena it binds us closer together, my love for you strengthening and deepening, as does yours for me. We drift off to sleep, safe in each others arms.

Your Submission by Cathy O'Niel copyright 2006