Your Surprise Encounter

Story Info
You're used to guys begging, until now.
2.5k words
3.77
137.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're spending the day with your girlfriends. The night before one of them (your housemate) hooked up with some guy she met that night and made way too much noise in the next room. It's kind of wired to you that your girlfriend would do that and were real bothered by the noise. But for some reason you've been turned on all day. After you had all been out on the town and went back home for a late lunch you even considered retreating to your room for a quick "nap" but you know you don't have the privacy you want. After lunch everyone takes naps and you and the girl you're sharing the room with lay on the bed together. She falls asleep quickly but you can't stop thinking about how excited you are. You even find your hand sliding towards the top of your pants but know you can't do that now.

Later that evening you can't help talking to one of the girls. She's been a close friend for a while and you know she was picking up on how horny you've been all day. She tells you about this guy that was so good. He had her begging and so happy to do what ever he asked. You told her that sort of thing didn't really turn you on. No guy had really gotten you wanting him that much and you liked seeing how desperate guys would get for you.

That night all you girls get dressed up to go out to parties. You wear a cute short skirt and satrapy top with no bra.

You all end up at a house party where that's set up like a pleasure den. You walk into a comfortable dimly lit room with huge pillows all around and different levels to sit on all arranged sort of randomly. You see couples laying against each other and notice one pair passionately kissing. Already turned on, you can't help staring. You find a spot with enough room for you and your friends in a low section and lay down and wait for them to catch up with you. They never do.

You remember telling you friend about how excited you've been all day and get a little worried. You know she's got a big mouth when it comes to this sort of thing. In the entrance you see your friend talking with me and wonder who I am. You get an odd feeling we're talking about you.

I walk over and sit on a big pillow, about two feet above the spot you've chosen, and facing the direction your feet are pointing. I smile in a devious way and wonder why. After a second you look back at me and notice I'm looking at your skirt. Then you realize with your legs bent the way they are and the way your skirt is sitting I can probably see up it. You start to close your legs as you become sure I had a clear view of your panties and know I can see you blushing. As you try to look away I tell you to keep your legs like you had them and smile again like before. To your surprise you put them back and suddenly wonder exactly what part of your I can see and try to imagine what I'm looking at. It's tough to get past your modesty but the attention is nice and as turned on as you are already you can feel this making you even hotter. Just as you start to be comfortable with how much your showing you hear me say softly to open them a little more. You're again surprised at how quickly you comply with my request and lay there thinking about how you're flashing some guy and wonder if I can tell how excited it's making you.

I get up and lay next to you and put a blanket over both of our legs. You feel my hand sliding over your calf and up your thigh and pulling your skirt with it. I keep my hand on the outside of your leg but move it all the way up to the side of your panties and then touch your skin gently with the tips of my fingers.

"Thanks for the show, you shave down there don't you? It's easy to see the shape of your lips though your panties that way. How excited you are probably doesn't hurt either."

"I'm friends with your girlfriend over there. She was telling me you've been having trouble keeping you mind on what you're doing today but I could have figured that out pretty quickly by looking at you. Thanks for the show, you shave down there don't you? It's easy to see the shape of your lips though your panties that way. You being so excited probably has a lot to do with me being able to see your lips through the panties too."

You know I can see how embarrassed this makes you but try to reply coyly, "yes I shave, do you like that?"

You feel my hand hold your panty strap and pull up gently but firmly pulling the bottom snug against you and pressing on your lips.

"I like how easy it was to persuade you to spread your legs for me. You like having a man tell you what he wants huh?"

"I've never had a man do that, I doubt it'd turn me on too much."

"Open your legs for me again under the cover so I can touch you if I want."

You feel me pulling gently again and before thinking have your legs wider apart, and your knee's up

"It's clearly exciting you to open your legs for me every time I ask. I could tell from where I was that you were almost panting when I was looking up your skirt."

As I talk you feel my fingers sliding over the tops of your panties slowly down over you lips. You feel my finger tips running gently over. It feels so good with your panties as tight as they are now. You realize you've lost track of what you were thinking and that you're staring at nothing.

"Looks like you're enjoying this. Do you really think you'll say no to anything I ask at this point? You're pretty excited that I've gotten you to do everything I ask huh?"

You feel my fingers running faster and up against your clit and know I'm right. As you open your mouth to admit it I push gently but firmly on your clit and you gasp. Right away you know I did that on purpose but as soon as you open your mouth I do it again and this time you can't help moaning

"It must be frustrating to know I've got you so worked up so easily. Are you always so quick to moan for a guy?"

"No, I've never really, ... ahh ah" You feel me slide my finger quickly up between your lips and see me smiling as I see the effect I can have.

"You're used to having guys acting desperate for you aren't you. It's fun to watch you getting so turned on by my frustrating you like this. It must be driving you crazy."

This time you don't argue and tell me I'm right, knowing you're telling me exactly what I want to here.

"Take off your panties for me and move the blanket" you here me tell you as I stand up and sit where I had been at first. You know now you're going to give in and decided to make the best of it. You wait for me to be sitting and slide them slowly over your legs as you lie on your back in front of me, your skirt keeping anyone be me from seeing. You see me looking right down your skirt and feel so uncomfortable knowing I can see all of your pussy. You can tell you're getting wetter by the second and wonder if I can see that too.

You notice for the first time I'm wearing sweat pants clearly with out underwear and can see I must be pretty hard. After a little while I lay back next to you and tell you to open you legs nice and wide so I can play with you. As you do I remind you that you didn't think this sort of thing would turn you on very much. You feel my finger gliding over the crease between your lips and know you're so wet I can feel it on the outside. AS I reach the top you feel me slide over your clit and make you jump. "Hmm, yeah, you really don't seem that turned on."

You see my cock though my sweat pants and can't help your hand from sliding over it and starting to hold it. You run your fingers over it over the pants for a second, and can't help squeezing with your full hand every once in a while. You know this is getting you pretty worked, more then you think you should be up but you can't stop. It feels so hard and big around in your small hands.

I let you touch for a min but then move your hand away but it quickly tries to return. I block it and pull it above your head. "You aren't allowed to touch me yet. You really want to bad huh?"

All you can get out is a meek "yeah" and you realize you're starting to squirm your hips a little with my finger which still hasn't penetrated past the top of your lips.

"Put your finger in me" you ask knowing how desperate you must look and sound. You feel it start to push, almost penetrating, then pulling back and you gasp with frustration.

"This sure is fun teasing you, you really can't help your self can you? Do you want to feel me run my finger through your wet pussy?"

"Yes, please, yes" you beg.

"I will if you take your top off."

"I don't know if I like that idea" you reply but the last word come out muffled as I pull up on your clit and hold it there. You know you must be so wet and think about how good it would feel to have my finger running through. And anyway, you're really enjoying how much hot it's making you to do what I tell you to.

"OK, I'll take off my top, ready?" as you start to slide it off.

"Wait, Here's the deal I'm offering..." I never stop running my finger tips over your lips and you know I'm doing it to make it hard for you to focus and you know it's working really well. "You take off your top and I'll run my finger through your wet pussy for as long as I chose to. If I want I only have to do it for a second."

"That doesn't wound fair, as you take you top off anyway."

You notice my pants again as you're pulling it off and run your hands over. Like before I let you for a second, letting you get worked up by it before moving your hand.

"You really want to touch me don't you"

"please"

"Not yet, first I want to tell you what I'm going to have you do." I'm going to take you back to where I'm staying. When we get there you're going to strip for me then kneel in front of me. I'll let you see my cock then but you're going to give me a blow job first. When I'm ready I'll tell you to bend over with you back to me and your legs far enough apart that you're easy to fuck. I like the idea of you leaning all the way over with your hands on the ground. You agree and go along with it all. By the time I have you waiting for me to enter you you're as turned on as you've ever been. Kneeling in front of me and sucking on my cock made you like being submissive. When you looked up you saw me standing above you watching your head bob up and down on my cock.

As you do I tell you to keep me in your mouth as I talk. I tell you that it's pretty clear you like having a guy tell you what to do.

When I'm tired of that I have you lean over and I sit on a low bed and you know I can see your pussy sticking through your legs. "Do you cum easily?" I ask.

"No, not very often at all. It's fun though watching a guy try so hard and only make themselves."

"This time you will. You clearly can't help trying to do what you're told. I want you to cum for me when I tell you to ok?"

The idea turns you on but before you have much chance to think about it you feel my cock sliding into you, opening your pussy as it goes deeper.

"You know how I played around with your clit when you were trying to talk earlier? That's going to be even easier now."

I go deep the first time and hold it all the way in. Then I move it around just before pulling out. The second time I go even deeper and it hurts just a little. You warn me it's too much and I pull out and shove it right deep into you again. You yelp and almost lose your balance but I hold you up by the hips and start to fuck you faster but not as deep.

Suddenly one time you expect to feel me plunge back in I hesitate. You feel your whole body snap into a ready position and wait. A split second later you feel all of my cock forcing it's way through you again and here me tell you that I like seeing how ready you try to be.

"Be a good girl for me and cum now" I tell you as I start to go faster and harder. It's a little too deep but not enough to hurt but even fit was you know you couldn't get the words out. You realize you are getting closer to cumming and it turns you on even more that I'm going to get to have you do that for me. The whole time I keep pounding you deep and hard over and over holding you up by your hips and shoving myself through your pussy. You're hands hit the ground for support and you know there's nothing you can do but try to stay up as you start to cum. You feel the head of my cock pulling out of you each time I pull back and then opening you as it slides back deep inside you.

When you start to cum you lose your balance but and almost fall but I hold you up and fuck you even harder. You wonder if you can handle it as you keep cumming. When you finally stop you still feel me lodged deep in you.