Your Table

Story Info
A smile creeps across your face.
1.9k words
4.06
27.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A smile creeps across your face. Normally you would suppress it; knowing it would upset him, but you know he can't see your face with it buried in this pillow. The pillow is in a table, your table. It is a sturdy table, standing exactly 3 inches higher than you waist. You know because he measured you before he built it. It has two depressions along the surface; one holds the pillow in which your face is buried; the other is for your breasts. The depression is deep enough that being tied face down for hours is never painful, but it is not deep enough to be comfortable.

You love this table. It is the only piece in his expansive dungeon built specifically for you. Very few other women would fit on this table the way you do, and even if he found one he would still know it was built for you.

Your smile widens as you feel the familiar leather of his favorite cope caress you exposed ass. You squirm against your bonds and whimper loudly into your pillow. You can almost feel the fabric of his pants stretch against this growing erection. You cunt moistens at the thought of it entering you. Some of your greatest orgasms have been while tied to this table, your chest and arms stretching the length and tied to the legs on the far side, the balls of your feet barely reaching the cold, latex covered concrete floor, your legs spread and bound to the legs of the table. You feel your clit engorge at the memories of those orgasms and the knowledge that this one will top them all. You hear the reason why breathing hard in front of you.

She is beautiful. She is a lithe little thing with big doe eyes and a tight little body. A true submissive. Not like you. You like your power; you use your power; you prove you have it by giving it away. She has no power and wants no power. She has been waiting for someone to take and take her you did.

You meet in in the sex you work in. She had come in to buy a toy. She wandered aimlessly in front of the giant wall of dildos and vibrators for fifteen minutes before you decided she needed help. You went through the normal battery of questions to find out want she was looking for to no avail. To each question she gave a vague answer to each suggestion she gave a response like, "If you think I'd like that," or, "Is that what you'd get?" in that meek voice of hers.

Finally you decided to change tactics.

"What is the greatest orgasm you have ever had?"

You could not believe the shade of scarlet her face turned.

With her eyes on your shoes she finally stammers, "Umm....I uhh..had this boyfriend once...well he wasn't really my boyfriend, but we uhh did stuff. And well.. I umm...while we were doing....stuff and I umm accidently....ummmm....kinda...bit him...down there."

"And that got you off?" you ask with a raised eyebrow.

"OH! NO!" she proclaimed, "It's what happened next."

"Well, what happened?"

"It's kinda embarrassing."

"Don't worry, sweetheart, I've heard and done almost anything you can think of."

Her eyes leave the floor for the first time as she looks into your face with a mixture of fear and excitement. She quickly surveys the empty store before returning her gaze to the floor.

"So I bit him and he kinda yelped in pain. He grabbed my hair and threw me to the floor. He yelled at me and called me names. I tried to say I was sorry, but he said that wasn't good enough. That I needed to be taught a lesson, that I needed a spanking. He was sitting on the edge of the bed and he grabbed me and pulled me over his lap. I don't remember how many times he spanked me. I lost count. But I had two....umm.... you know...orgasms."

"You get off from being spanked?" you ask disbelievingly.

She looks crushed. "yes," she almost whispers.

"Good for you." Her eyes light up as she looks up at you.

"Really?" she asks imploringly.

"Yeah, I wish I could. I just get really wet when someone spanks me. You want to know a secret?" you ask.

"What?" she asks nervously.

"Your story got me pretty wet too."

"Really?"

"Yeah. So what happened to this boy of yours? Why don't you get him to spank you?"

She looks crestfallen. "He broke up with me the next day. He said he didn't want to date a slut, and he told the whole town about it."

"Don't move."

"Yes ma'am."

You can't help but smile at you luck as you walk to the door. You lock the door and turn the open sign to closed. Thanks to the states "decency laws" the windows are all covered. On your way back to the girl you start gathering toys.

"Have you ever had sex with a woman?" you ask when you get back to her.

"No," she responds in that meek voice.

"Do you want to?"

"With you?"

"Yes, with me." You smile reassuringly.

"Very much."

"Good. For the rest of the evening you will do exactly as I say."

"Uh-huh."

You smack her ass lightly with the crop you picked up, and she flinches.

"Is that any way to address your mistress?"

"No ma'am. I'm sorry, ma'am."

"Good."

You walk around to her front.

"Strip."

"Yes ma'am."

She reaches behind her and slowly unzips her dress. She slides the straps off of her shoulder and her dress falls to he floor revealing her flat stomach, long shapely legs and small perky tits.

"God she's hot!" you think to yourself.

She reaches behind again and unclasps her bra. She shrugs it off her shoulders and it too falls to the floor. Her tits are wonderful, mall and perky with beautiful little pink nipples already hard. She loops her thumbs under her panties and pulls them to the floor. She stands back up show you her bald cunt. She takes a small step forward away from the pile of her clothes on the floor. You step forward to meet her. Her eyes have not left the ground in minutes. You grab the back of her head and pull it back. You look down into her eyes for a moment, reveling in the fear and excite in her eyes. You lean forward and kiss her fully on the mouth. She lets out a moan as your tongue enters her willing mouth. You break the embrace and she lets out a whimper. With your hand still holding the back of her head you turn her towards the wall of dildos and lean her towards it. She stops herself with outstretched arms before she falls into it. Her ass is now sticking out in front of you, taunting you, teasing you with possibilities. You bend down and pick up the crop you dropped during your embrace. You would love to spend hours working her ass until it has bright red, but you know you don't have that kind of time.

SMACK!!

She was not ready for that one. She fell forward into the display case and let out a scream. But she's smart. She quickly gets back into the position you put her in.

"Master will like this one," you think to yourself.

You look down at her ass and see a thin red strip forming across it.

"Brace yourself," you warn.

SMACK!!

She doesn't fall this time, or scream. You smile to yourself.

You raise the crop again

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

The three in a row leave her whimpering but she didn't scream or fall. And now there are 5 beautiful stripes across her ass.

You reach down and force your hand between her thighs. She parts them willing for you and looks back at you. Her face is a wash of fear, excitement, anxiety, joy and pain. You slowly slide your hand up to her cunt. You can feel the heat radiating off of it long before you reach it. You finally get there and cup her entire cunt squeezing it gently. You then pull back a couple of fingers and run along her opening. As soon as you part her lips you feel the moisture hit your fingers. She gasps as your fingers hit her clit and she absolutely squeaks when you slide a finger inside of her. It does not take long for her to start moving with your finger as you slide it in and out of her. You had planned on using a toy but you don't think you got one small enough. You have never felt a tighter cunt. You probably could not get another finger inside her.

You start going faster and she starts moaning loudly. She is writhing on your fingering and you think she is close to an orgasm. You start pumping your finger in and out of her as she bucks against you. You feel her cunt tighten around your finger and you slam it home for the last time. You spin it around so it can work her g-spot as she orgasms. Her entire body starts you shake, her ass clinches and she lets out a yell. You keep working her g-spot. You watch her cafes tighten and her toes curl. She sucks in a breath and her breathing stops. You keep working her.

You cannot believe how long this is lasting. You arm is getting tied and still she hasn't taken a breath. You look up at the clock. It's only bee 5 minutes since you locked the door. You wish you could get off this quickly.

Finally, she relaxes. She collapses to the floor and your finger slides out of her in the process. You lift it slowly to your mouth and start to lick it clean.

She looks up at you breathing hard and still shaking, "I...am....sorry...I fell...ma'am."

You give her a wink and walk away. You walk behind the counter and grab a pen a paper you quickly scribble down an address. You walk back over to her. You bend down close to her and slide the paper into her hand.

"Be at this address tonight at 6:15. When a man answers the door you tell him 'I am here for your pleasure, sir. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am."

"DO NOT BE LATE."

"Yes ma'am."

"Good," You told her as you reach out to grab her bra and panties.

"I'm going to keep these for now."

"Yes ma'am."

You went and unlocked the door and returned to your position behind the counter. She slowly got up and put her dress back on. She didn't say anything to you on her way out. She didn't even look at you. But she was clutching that paper like it was the key to her salvation.

You wish you could have seen is face when he saw her, or her face when she first saw his dungeon, or you. But you were tied to this wonderful table. You had her the knock, and you had heard him tell her to, "Stand over there." He had been gone a long time after the knock. You wonder what she is wearing, or was wearing; had he already used her; had she know the glory of his cock; was she overwhelmed by the toys on the wall; had he ravaged that amazingly tight cunt; was she wet with excitement. You feel the juices start to run down your leg just thinking about it.

"Tonight is going to be a good night," you think to yourself.