Your Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time they got back Connor already had the barbeque heating up; and shortly afterwards the sizzle of grilling hamburgers filled the air. Anna went back to the house to put the French fries in the oven, making note of the time when they would be finished.

When the food was ready, they all dived in, munching away, and sipping on their drinks. The conversation became louder and more uproarious as the alcohol took effect.

"This is fun," Anna thought to herself, thoroughly enjoying both the meal, and especially the company. Now if only Vanessa would dig a small hole, crawl into it, and die!

"Well maybe death is a little extreme," she thought to herself as she noticed Vanessa continuing to make eyes at Bryan, "but perhaps ... maybe not!"

* * *

Bryan looked surreptitiously at the girls, as they all studied their cards. Dinner had been cleared away, and now they were all playing a game. He was nursing his drink along carefully; he had consumed quite a bit of alcohol already ... falling down drunk didn't seem like the right way to impress anyone.

Even though Elle was so far past beautiful it just took your breath away, the other two girls weren't exactly terrible ... Vanessa had reasonable looks and a nice shape, and was making no secret of her interest in him. But then again there was Anna; even though she wouldn't exactly be described by anyone as a fox, there was something about her that was cute, in an earnest sort of way ... sort of a girl next door wholesomeness that was somehow attractive!

"Damn," Elle said, slapping her arm.

"What's wrong?" Vanessa asked.

"Mosquito!"

"Maybe we better go inside," Anna suggested, "there's a creek just beyond our backyard ... they get pretty bad once it starts getting dark."

The group picked up their cards and drinks and headed towards the back door. As he followed from behind, he couldn't help but admire Elle's rather alluring posterior ... although sadly it was covered in a pair of white short shorts, rather than the skimpy panties that had barely contained it at the hospital that day.

Once back inside, they all sat down at a rectangular glass topped dining table, with acrylic chairs, which was nestled in an alcove just off the kitchen. After finishing up the card game, the group sat around and talked, as they munched on the remnants of the snacks which were sitting in the middle of the table. With everyone somewhat "under the influence", somehow, to Bryan's discomfort, the subject of Elle stripping he and Connor kept coming up, probably because Connor kept making jokes about it, and she kept making racy remarks in reply.

"And how many guys have you seen," Connor joked, giving Vanessa and Anna a wink, "for real I mean?"

"Oh, lots ... and not just at the hospital ... when we lived in Europe, my parents took me to nude beaches whenever we went on summer holidays to the Greek islands."

"But just when you were a little girl, so it didn't matter?" Vanessa said cautiously.

"Oh no; even until I was like twelve or thirteen ... after that they usually left me at the resort and went on their own mostly."

"No way ... thirteen! But didn't it bother you?" Vanessa asked with wide eyes.

"A little at first ... especially when my body started to change ... I was pretty self-conscious for a while, but you get used to it ... like being a model or an actress; people get to see you naked, and so what ... people are way, way too hung up over here ... in places like that, it's totally normal."

"So seeing Bryan and I was no big deal," Connor said with a grin.

"... 'fraid not!" Elle replied, smiling back at him.

"Damn!" Connor exclaimed, as everyone else laughed.

The card game having ended, there was a moment of conversation about what to try next, with Elle finally ending the discussion with a suggestion.

"... so here's how it works," Elle said, "the person who starts picks a topic, say like name a colour ... and everyone goes in turn and gives an answer until someone is stumped ... and that person loses ... and they have to pay a forfeit. Whenever someone does a forfeit, they sit out a round, and get to give the next forfeit."

"What kind of forfeit?" Anna asked, but Elle ignored her.

"I know about this game," Connor said, "we play it sometimes at the bar ... if you lose you have to take another drink ... when we play you can't pick ridiculous topics ... like say, name members of the 1927 Yankees."

"Exactly," Elle said, agreeing with him.

"What kind of forfeit?" Anna asked again.

"It can be anything," Elle answered, "when we were younger, and played at mixed parties, it used to be to kiss someone ... we all thought it was pretty daring." she added with a sly smile.

"Sort of 'Spin the Bottle', only with questions," Connor said, laughing.

"So who starts?" Vanessa asked.

"We'll draw cards," Connor suggested, picking up the pack and shuffling it.

"For the first round," Elle explained, "whoever starts chooses the forfeit, unless they are the loser."

When he had dealt out a card to each person, they compared them, and Connor's ace held sway.

"OK," he said, "the topic is major league baseball teams ... currently active, so no St. Louis Browns, or Brooklyn Dodgers."

"Who are the St. Louis Browns?" Anna asked.

"A defunct team," Bryan answered, anxious to show off his knowledge to her, "they moved to Baltimore and changed their name to the Orioles in the 50's."

"Well then," Anna said cheerfully, "since I'm after Connor and I go first ... Baltimore Orioles!"

The first three rounds went quickly, with everyone easily naming some of the better known teams. By the fourth turn, when it came to Elle, she sat there, thinking. Bryan realized that, coming from Europe, she was at a disadvantage, having grown up in a place where baseball didn't get any media exposure.

"Your turn," Vanessa said impatiently to Elle.

Finally she said hesitantly, "I think I remember there's a team called the Montreal Expos?"

"Bzzzzz," Connor intoned, "wrong ... they are now the Washington Nationals."

"Damn," Elle said, although she didn't seem to be all that concerned that she had lost, "but that wasn't a very fair question if you ask me."

"Why?" Connor said with a grin.

"Maybe when it's my turn I'll ask for the names of European professional soccer teams; then we'll see who wins," she retorted, sticking out her tongue at him, and then swatting him on the arm.

Connor just laughed.

"So, smarty pants, what do I have to do?" Elle challenged, her eyes sparkling. Maybe, especially after a few drinks, she was looking forward to kissing either he or Connor. Bryan gulped a little at the thought of having her in his arms ... no way ... Connor would never blow this opportunity.

"Just let me think a minute," Connor said, clearly relishing his chance to build up the suspense.

And then, as if inspiration had hit him, he said, "you know, much as I would like to make Elle kiss me, I have a better idea ..."

"Such as?" Elle asked, clearly quite curious.

"Well ... she's seen both Bryan and I in the raw, and up close too; so just to make things even, I think she should strip for us ... how's that for a forfeit?"

"Omigod!" Vanessa blurted out, her eyes wide. Anna just covered her mouth with her hand.

Bryan was amazed by Connor's suggestion. No doubt he was just pulling Elle's chain; he liked to tease, and so did she. Bryan had noticed it at the hospital, and during the dinner. And, they both seemed to have a lot of fun doing it!

"That's all?" Elle said in a matter-of-fact fashion.

"Uh, huh," Connor replied with smirk, "no biggy!"

"OK," Elle said, giving Connor the same saucy smile Bryan had seen when she exposed herself to him at the nursing station.

"Elle!" Vanessa said in a horrified tone.

"What?"

"You can't do that!"

"Why not?"

"But they'll see everything."

"So what," Elle said, starting to unbutton her blouse, "I've seen them ..."

"But you're a girl," Vanessa protested, "it's different!"

"How so," Elle said, pulling her blouse off, one sleeve at a time, and exposing a low cut lacy white bra that restrained some luscious looking breasts. Bryan watched, mesmerized as she folded it carefully over the back of the one unused chair.

"If you do this, then anyone can make us strip as a forfeit," Vanessa said in a fearful way, "Anna, please stop her."

But Elle was undeterred by Vanessa's pleadings; she stood up, and undid her white shorts and let them fall to the floor before stepping out of them and placing them with her blouse. Bryan could make out her dark pubic hair through the semi-transparent fabric, which made him suck his breath in.

"You really don't have to," Connor suddenly said in an apologetic tone of voice, "I was just trying to tease you ... I didn't think you would go through with it."

"Well I guess you were wrong, weren't you?" Elle said, giving Connor another suggestive smile, as she reached around behind her back and undid her bra. As she removed it, Bryan was treated to the spectacular sight of Elle's full firm breasts, each of them crowned with brownish areola and a matching slightly puckered nipple.

"What do you think," she asked Connor with a small smile.

"They're beautiful," Connor replied earnestly, "and so are you."

Connor's tone of voice suggested to Bryan that this was a far as he expected Elle to go.

"I haven't finished yet," Elle said, obviously taking Connor's meaning.

"Please Elle, that's enough," Vanessa said in a helpless tone.

"They have to see the rest of me," she added with a giggle, and a knowing look in Bryan's direction.

"Elle," Anna said; but it was too late, Elle was already peeling her panties down, and then nonchalantly stepping out of them once they had reached her knees. Once they were off she deposited them with her other clothes.

"There," she said, turning to face her audience, and giving Connor a satisfied smile, "happy now?"

Bryan tried not to stare, but it was difficult; he was also very nervous, she was standing virtually right beside him, completely and bewitchingly nude! The dark jungle of her pussy, with a tiny hint lower down of the rest of her femininity, was already burned into his memory forever, but now it was so close to him, that some of the delicate details were much more apparent. Tearing his eyes away from this arousing sight, and moving up her body, he once again admired her sensual breasts, so pert and attractive, until he finally managed, somehow, to actually look up and find Elle smiling at him. As beautiful as Jackie was when she undressed for him, she just couldn't compare to Elle, who, at least to Bryan's eyes, was a living embodiment of female perfection!

"Elle," he said, trying only to look into her eyes, "do you realize how unbelievably lovely you are?"

"You're sweet," Elle replied, after which she leaned over and gave him a quick kiss on the lips, with just the barest flick of her tongue included in it; her naked breasts brushing against him in the process, which certainly wasn't helping the increasingly uncomfortable situation inside his shorts.

* * *

Anna was a very surprised when Elle casually just sat down at her place at the table, still naked. Because of the glass top, pretty much everything was still on display.

"Aren't you going to get dressed now?" Vanessa said to Elle in a confused way.

"What for?" Elle replied casually, "the game is still on, isn't it?"

"But ..."

"I'm just fine like this," she said in a teasing way, "unless the boys have a problem with it?"

Anna noticed that Connor was surreptitiously taking all of Elle in, while Bryan was trying to play the gentleman, and appeared nervous as he tried not to look too obviously between her legs, which were immodestly spread apart at the edge of the seat. Despite the situation, Anna was fascinated in an intellectual sense; some of the things she had read about men were now confirmed; flagrant displays of nudity or sexuality by women could actually be uncomfortable or intimidating to men, depending on the circumstances.

"I'm good," Bryan finally offered to Elle's question in a cautious way.

"I'm better," Connor added, and then he continued with a knowing look in Elle's direction, "but something tells me things are going to get even more interesting around here in the next few minutes."

"Oh dear," Elle said to Connor, feigning concern, "I guess I have to give the next forfeit?"

"I just wonder what it will be," Elle added with a wicked little smile, telegraphing her intentions, "is everyone sure they want to play another round?"

There were nods and grins from the guys, and then, after a lengthy pause, an almost inaudible "yes" from Vanessa.

Anna also nodded, she wasn't going to chicken out, even though her insides were doing a fearful somersault or two!

"Whose turn is it?" Elle asked.

Connor looked at Anna, "Your turn, I believe."

"Oh God," Anna thought to herself, "I need a topic that I just can't lose!"

"OK," she replied nervously to Connor, "just give me a second to think of something."

Elle was looking at the rest of the group, and clearly quite amused at the tension around the table. Vanessa looked like someone who was about to be shot!

"It's fine for Elle," Anna thought bitterly, "she's gone to nude beaches, and looks like a movie star. When I have to take my clothes off, except for my pussy the guys will probably barely notice I'm a girl; it's just not fair!"

But despite her trepidation, she knew she would strip if she lost. She had gone swimming in the nude several times and been seen, although not by potential boyfriend material. Maybe she was looking for some of the same male attention that Elle was now getting, or maybe it was just because she had been drinking?

"Uh, Anna," Bryan said, bringing her back to reality, "your turn."

"Oh ... sorry ... how about, oh, I don't know ... women's underwear."

Anna felt her face turning red, even as she blurted out the topic. What was she thinking! There were howls of alcohol induced laughter as a result of her silly suggestion.

"Perfectly legitimate," Connor said when things settled down, "so the topic is women's underwear, and it has to be things worn completely under other clothing, so stockings and pantyhose don't count. Bryan; your turn."

"Panties," he said without hesitation.

"Bra," said Vanessa.

"Chemise," offered Connor.

"Camisole," Anna had another idea in reserve, just in case.

"Petticoat," Bryan said.

Elle wasn't part of this round so the turn moved to Vanessa.

"Slip."

"Teddy."

"Corset."

"Knickers," Bryan said, "that's what my British cousins call them," he added by way of explanation.

"Are we going to allow that?" Connor asked Elle.

"Why not?" Bryan replied.

"Elle, it's up to you?" Connor said, looking at her, although to be fair, he and Bryan were hardly looking anywhere else, Anna observed. Small wonder!

"OK," Elle said, "here is the rule going forward; we'll allow knickers for this time but no more panty types from here on in ... no thongs, G-strings, or," Elle was now giggling, " ... granny panties for that matter."

That brought a few laughs, nervous laughs Anna noticed.

"Girdle," Vanessa said.

"Garter belt."

"Corselet," Anna said, her last good idea now used up.

"Isn't that the same as a corset?" Vanessa asked somewhat hopefully.

Anna was more than a little worried; she could lose right here and now!

"Definitely not," Elle said with some authority, "a corselet has a bra built into it. A corset doesn't."

Anna breathed a sigh of relief, she was in the clear for the moment, but if her turn came up again, she was likely doomed!

Bryan was sitting there looking very concerned.

"Start the egg timer, Anna," Connor said, "he gets two more minutes."

About half of the time was gone when Bryan showed a smile of triumph and said, "bustier!"

Connor gave him a high five across the table.

"Vanessa," Elle said, "your turn."

"I know, I know."

Anna reset the egg timer.

"You didn't start the two minutes right away with Bryan," she complained.

"Alright," Elle said, "give her two and a half minutes Anna."

The little red numbers on the electronic device ticked their way downwards ... 2 minutes ... 90 seconds ... 1 minute ... 30 seconds ... as Anna observed Vanessa looking more and more frantic.

Finally, with time almost expired, she blurted out, "babydoll."

"I don't think that's underwear," Elle said firmly.

"It is so," Vanessa protested, and then there was a sharp back and forth as they bickered about it.

"There's an easy way to settle this," Connor suggested, interrupting the argument, "let's just look it up on the Internet. Do you have a computer around Anna?"

"There's one in the kitchen, on a shelf under the cookbooks. My mother uses it, but I know the password."

Anna proceeded to where the computer was and logged on, and then typed "babydoll" into the browser.

"It's a type of sleepwear," she said, in a tone of voice loud enough to be heard back at the table.

Returning to her seat, she heard Vanessa trying to convince Elle that it could be worn as underwear, but to no avail. As she tried to make her case, she glanced back and forth from person to person, hoping for a reprieve no doubt, but none was forthcoming.

"You lost," Elle said to her unsympathetically, "and you know it ... time to pay up!"

"Do I have to?" Vanessa asked in a small voice.

"You agreed before the round started; you can't bail out now ... besides I'm already naked, so you won't be the only one."

"But ..."

"Stop stalling ..."

Anna saw Vanessa starting to turn red, and still hesitating.

"Oh for heaven's sake, Vanessa," Elle said in an exasperated fashion, "you're just taking your clothes off, nobody is going to rape you."

"Elle," Vanessa complained half-heartedly.

"C'mon," Elle prodded, "we haven't got all night ... and besides you'll get to give the next forfeit."

That seemed to improve Vanessa's resolve, although she was by now very flushed, probably from the combination of embarrassment and alcohol. Finally, after what seemed forever, she pulled her t-shirt over her head, exposing a very plain white cotton bra.

"You need to stand up," Elle said in an encouraging fashion, her green eyes sparkling, "otherwise how are the guys going to get to see all of you?"

"That's easy for you to say," Vanessa protested a little hotly, momentarily distracted from her shyness, "I'm not like you, showing off naked at the drop of a hat."

But she did as she was told, and stood up beside her chair. After nervously removing her shorts, she unhooked her bra with trembling hands, revealing a nice set of medium sized breasts, with attractive brownish nipples and areola, which Anna would have killed for. Hesitating, she looked down at her panties.

"Do I really have to?" a still flushing Vanessa asked in a tiny hopeful whisper.

"Of course," Elle replied in a matter of fact way.

Before Vanessa could comply, Anna heard her cell phone ringing. For the moment everyone was distracted from Vanessa, who no doubt considered this interruption a gift from heaven! With an apologetic glance at the others, and then a finger to her mouth to signal silence, Anna lifted it up from the counter, pressed thekey, and then heard her mother's voice. Apparently someone had gotten sick and the weekend party was now a wash-out, they were going to be home in about 20 minutes, and had called so as not to frighten her when the door opened.

Hanging up, Anna felt a moment of total fear; what if here parents hadn't called ... and then they walked into the house to find her with Elle, Vanessa and two strange boys, and at least some, if not all of them, naked; and for good measure, drinking ... Omigod!