Your Turn Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife engages a dominatrix for her husband.
7.2k words
4.29
34.1k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Janice, and I had a deal. On alternate months we would each have a "turn" to play out a sexual situation of our choosing. The only restriction was that we both had to be involved. The first two chapters describe what happened during Janice's "turn". Now it was my "turn".


All week I thought about what kind of sexual adventure I wanted for the coming "my turn" weekend. One thing for sure; it would involve another woman, not another man. Yet I acknowledged to myself that giving control to a third party had been an incredible turn on for me. The solution was obvious. I would see if I could arrange a three-way with a dominatrix.

Thursday evening over cocktails I broached the subject with Janice. "I have decided what I want for 'my turn'. But I have no idea how to pull it off."

My wife was immediately all ears. "Oh? Well, maybe I can help you. What would you like my darling?"

"I want us to give power and control to another woman, one who will put us both through our sexual paces, and take her pleasure in the process."

"You mean a dominatrix."

I smiled. "I think that is what such women are called. Do you happen to know any?"

She was thoughtful. "As a matter of fact I have heard some gossip about a small spa downtown where the proprietress has impressed some clients as being a little too bossy. One woman I know told me that she is afraid to go there alone. But another woman, who I know goes there a lot, poo-pooed that idea and said she enjoyed the hell out of her sessions. The place closes at 6 PM, but people have observed lights on late in the evening. The proprietress is said to be very attractive."

"Umm.. perhaps you could pay a visit to this place."

"Absolutely. I will go there tomorrow."

"You are truly a dear wife."

"Hey. It's your turn. I had my fun last weekend."

"You will have fun during my turn too, just like I did during yours."

"That is why we are married," she said, grinning from ear to ear.

**

The next day I had great difficulty concentrating on my work. What would Janice report when I got home? If this spa woman really was a dominatrix, would I really be willing to submit to her? What kinds of things would she do to me? And to my wife?

I arrived home at my usual time, and Janice met me at the door with a gin and tonic. "Here you are darling," she said, handing me the drink. "I think you are going to need this."

"So you went to the spa!" I exclaimed with great expectations.

"I did indeed. People are supposed to make an appointment to go there, but the proprietress was not busy and let me in. She is a woman of about 40, as sexy a creature as I have ever laid eyes on--dark hair, hour glass figure, firm tits, long legs, and a look in her eyes that says she would like to devour you."

"How was she dressed?"

"Tight black pants, equally tight camisole, ankle high soft leather boots."

"Yum... Were you able to broach the subject?"

"Let's sit down, and I'll tell you all about it."

We went into our living room and I sat on the couch. My gin and tonic was almost gone already, and so was hers. "Let me freshen our drinks first," Janice said, delighting in stringing out the process that she knew had me on edge.

I waited patiently until she returned, knowing that she would not be acting this way unless she had good news. She took a seat facing me, and we clinked glasses.

"The woman, whose name is Sylvia, asked me why I had come. I told her I had heard from some friends that her place was unusual and that they really liked coming. She gave me a long look and said 'Some women, and men, do like coming here'. The emphasis was on the word 'cumming'."

"Jesus! She didn't waste any time."

Janice smiled. "No, she didn't. I had expected to have to dance around the real reason for my visit and wasn't prepared for her direct approach. She must have sensed something in me and felt free to voice that kind of innuendo. I didn't know what to say. My face must have been red, because she told me not to be embarrassed and asked if I would like a massage."

I sipped my drink, not wanting to interrupt, my expression urging Janice to go on. Already I was hard as a rock. My wife was enjoying my reaction and moved closer to me on the couch.

"You would have been proud of me, Charles. I dropped my eyes and said 'yes please'. She told me to go into the massage room and take off as many items of clothing as I was comfortable with, and then lie on my stomach on the table."

"Wow. So how much clothing did you take off?'

"Everything but my panties."

"Nice."

"She put on some Mid-Eastern music and told me to relax. I closed my eyes and felt warm oil being dribbled down my spine. Then her hands went to work, slowly and softly at first, then stronger, over my shoulders, down my sides, back up to my neck. I told her that felt good, and I wanted her to do my legs also."

"Ahh.."

"Immediately she poured oil on the backs of my thighs and began kneading the flesh. Without thinking I sighed and opened my legs a little. That apparently removed any doubt she might have had about what I wanted. She paused, then leaned down and whispered in my ear. "You've heard about me, haven't you?" she said.

"What did you say to that?"

"I wiggled my ass and said 'yes, I'd heard that her massages could be very pleasurable. She said that was true, but only for clients who obeyed her and did what they were told. Then she told me to spread my legs more."

"As far as I know, you've never been with a woman like that," I said. "Were you apprehensive?"

"Oh Charles, you would not believe the strength that she radiates. I felt I had no choice but to obey her. Of course the fact that I was dripping wet might have had something to do with it. She slid her hand down my back and up under the elastic on my panties to cup my ass. From then on it was me moaning and squirming and her touching and rubbing until I climaxed."

"My god...."

Janice chuckled. "It was amazing. Afterward she took me by the hand, naked, into her office and sat me a chair facing her. She said that if I wanted to become a regular, I would have to do more, and submit to more, than just an erotic massage. That's when I told her about you and me and our game of 'my turn, your turn'."

"Wow! What did she say about that?"

"She said more couples should have the imagination and courage to indulge their passions that way. It would save a lot of marriages. She asked if I might want her to participate."

"Oh brother...."

"I admitted that I had come to her spa with just that in mind, that your turn was coming up, and that you wanted a threesome with a strong, attractive woman. She raised her eyebrows and asked what kind of activities you had in mind. I told her we both liked being dominated. With that she took a riding crop out of a desk drawer and extended it toward me. 'That happens to be my specialty', she said and flicked it across my bare tit."

"Whew!"

"I was transfixed. She could have had me any way she wanted at that moment, but she put it off, saying that another client was due in ten minutes and I would have to wait to find out what it meant to be her bitch. I asked if she were available this Saturday night, and with an evil grin she said she was, but she did not want to meet there in her place of business. I told her we would rent a suite at the hotel and leave a note for her at the desk. She said she would be there at eight."

My cock was literally pulsating in my pants. Putting down the drink I reached for my wife.

"No big boy. It's only 24 hours away. You will have to wait."

**

I guess it was for the best, but it was a hard 24 hours, in more ways than one. Janice booked a two-room suite in the best downtown hotel. The large sitting area had a full sized sofa with a coffee table, and three upholstered chairs. In the bedroom was a high king bed with an iron headboard and no footboard. I especially liked the luxurious bathroom, which contained a big Jacuzzi tub and a walk-in shower with multiple spouts.

Janice and I were in the suite sipping after dinner drinks when, promptly at eight o'clock, there was a knock on the door. The sudden sound made my hand jerk enough to slop the syrupy liquid on my wrist. I was nervous as a cat.

"You answer it," I said to Janice.

She laughed. "Chicken. Sylvia's not going to bite you, at least not right away."

The door was pulled open. Standing there very straight was a tall brunette with a steely look in her eyes. A dark blue rain coat, cinched tightly at the waist, concealed whatever she was wearing, except for the high-heeled black leather boots that disappeared under the hem of the coat. With the added height provided by the boots, I judged that she stood at least an inch taller than me.

My wife tried to be gracious. "Welcome Sylvia," she said. "Please come in."

Sylvia's eyes flicked past Janice and settled on me "If you will get out of the way, I will," she said imperiously.

As our guest stepped into the room I took note of the large suitcase on wheels trailing behind her. My mind raced, imagining what tools of her trade she might have brought with her. Her no-nonsense expression left no doubt as to who was going to be in charge that night.

She turned to Janice. "Close and lock the door. Then put my suitcase on that table and open it. Bring me the wrist cuffs that are on top. Your Hubby is violating my space with his eyes and needs to be controlled right away."

While Janice jumped to obey, Sylvia walked toward me, stopping just a few feet away. Her eyes locked on mine, daring me to look down as she unbuckled the rain coat belt and undid the buttons. "I'm going to remove my coat now," she said. "You are not to look at my body until I give you permission. If you do, you will be punished. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I managed to say, making a show of raising my chin to keep my eyes level with hers. But it was a losing battle, as Sylvia undoubtedly knew it would be. She let the raincoat drop to the floor, and the image that wormed its way into my head through my peripheral vision dissolved any inclination to obey her instruction.

Sylvia's boots melded into black leggings that encased her slender legs to a point several inches above her knees. Above the leggings her naked thighs glowed a creamy white before disappearing under the tight black short shorts that hugged her hips. Her top was an equally snug black sheath that ended in an inverted V at her throat, leaving her arms and shoulders bare. The perfect cones of her breasts stood out on her chest like twin mountain peaks. I stared at her body unabashedly.

"Naughty boy," she growled as Janice handed her the wrist cuffs. "Now turn around and put your hands behind your back this instant or I'm out of here. I never leave a man I don't know unrestrained, especially one with as little self-control as you."

The last thing I wanted was for her leave, so I followed her instruction and let her cuff my hands behind me. Janice helped her, making sure the Velcro bindings were secure.

"Good," she said. "Now turn toward me. Come closer. There, how does that feel? Don't you wish you could get your hands on them? Or better still, your mouth?"

For several seconds the vixen taunted me by pressing the points of her tits into my chest. The hard tips ignited a fire in my belly and stiffened my already hard cock. Sylvia felt it and chuckled as she wiggled her hips against me.

"Your hubby is going to be so easy," she said to Janice. "Let's get his pants off so we can watch his reactions to the various things I have in mind."

"Whoa!" Janice protested. "This is moving too fast. Shouldn't we get acquainted first?"

Sylvia stormed across the room and seized Janice by her hair, pulling her head back. She was a full head taller than my wife, and controlled her easily. "You and I are already fully acquainted, bitch," she snarled. "And I know all I need to know about your hubby by the bulge in his pants. Now you invited me here for a purpose, and I don't like to waste time. I am in charge and am prepared to enforce my commands. Understand?"

"Ok, ok, but please let go! You're hurting my neck!"

"Not until you kiss me, like a good girl."

I watched helplessly as Sylvia leaned over and planted her mouth on my wife's full lips. She took her time, moving in a way that told me her tongue was demanding entrance. After a few seconds Janice relaxed and acquiesced to her attacker. Another few seconds and she was responding in kind. Clearly we had linked up with a dominant who was going to push all of our submissive buttons.

Finally Sylvia let go and stepped back, moving her eyes up and down my wife's body. Jane was wearing a tight, linen blouse, unbuttoned enough to display a turquoise pendant against her skin at the top of her cleavage. I knew she was not wearing a bra, and so did Sylvia.

"All ready for me aren't you bitch," Sylvia growled. She reached out with both hands and closed her fingers and thumbs on the two prominent dimples in Janice's blouse. "These tits can't wait for me to go to work on them."

"Ahhh..."

"Patience sweetheart. This is supposed to be a threesome. Hubby wants to participate. Now go take off his pants. Hubby, don't you dare move!"

Janice had a mischievous look in her eyes as she approached me. Without saying a word she reached for my belt buckle.

"I like that belt," Sylvia said. "It will make a good whip. Remove it and bring it to me."

My belt was all leather, about an inch wide, and very supple. Having used it a few times on Janice, I knew that the tail end made an excellent whip. It produced a lot of noise and a sharp sting. Janice jerked it out of my belt loops like she was withdrawing a sword from its scabbard.

"Very nice," Sylvia said as she took the buckle end and swished the strap in an upward arc. "Now complete the job."

My pants were dropped to the floor. After a quick look at my face, my wife went down on one knee and lifted my feet one at a time to free the cuffs. The bulge in my shorts was level with her face, and she both saw and smelled my excitement at being stripped in front of two women.

"Shoes and socks too," ordered Sylvia. "Then his shirt. Leave his shorts for me to do when I'm ready."

I was soon naked except for my boxers. My shirt was bunched up on my arms above the writs cuffs. I was breathing heavily, and I was hard as a rock.

"Excellent," Sylvia exclaimed. "Hubby has a nice body. I am going to enjoy bending it to my desires. But I want him completely helpless. Go to my suitcase, get the leg-spreader, and put it on him."

When Janice finished attaching the eighteen inch bar to my ankles, I was indeed helpless. I could shuffle backwards and forwards a few feet at time, but no way could I run away or avoid whatever punishment Sylvia wanted to inflict on me. To add to my humiliation somehow my cock had wormed its way through the slit in my shorts and was sticking out like the horn on a unicorn.

"Well, well," Sylvia said as she dangled the belt in front of my face. "Some part of you has a mind of its own. Let's see how stiff and strong it really is."

Taking the belt in her fingers at its midpoint, she lowered it slowly until it was hanging on my cock like a strap on a peg. I drooped a little, but not much. I sucked in a breath, hoping she would take the tip in her hand and caress it, like my wife always did.

"What do you think, Janice? Not bad, uh. Is he that rigid when he fucks you?"

"He's as hard as I ever seen him," Janice replied, licking her lips.

Sylvia laughed. "Not so fast my dear. I will probably want to taste him first. Your job will be to keep him fully aroused. I'm betting that watching you being tormented will keep that belt from falling for quite a while. Now go to my suitcase and bring me the little quirt."

The wicked-looking quirt was a short handled leather whip with three tails some eight inches long. Each tail was tipped with a tiny plastic bead, about the size of a pea, and the beads were studded with sharp points, each about half the length of the tip on a ballpoint pen. I could only imagine how those little barbs would feel up against sensitive skin.

"Are you going to spank me?" Janice asked with fake innocence as she handed the quirt to Sylvia.

"Oh I'm going to do more than that, darling. This little whip will work wonders on your tits and pussy, as well as your delectable ass. But first I need to take a certain precaution."

Twirling the quirt in a slow circle Sylvia walked over to the suitcase and removed two effective-looking ball gags. "I want these to be readily available in case I need them," she said as she placed them on the coffee table. "Normally I prefer to hear the sounds coming from the mouths of my victims, but we are in a hotel and we can't make too much noise. You would be surprised at how fast I can get these things in place to stifle a scream."

"Wait just a minute!" I exclaimed. "How can we communicate our safe word if you are going too far?"

"What safe word?" Sylvia chuckled. "Safe words dampen the experience. It's so much more intense if you know you really are totally under my power." She flicked the quirt against my stomach, and I felt the sharp little points graze my skin. "You have hired a professional, and you have nothing to worry about—as long as you behave, that is."

I wasn't so sure, and the realization took some starch out of my cock. The belt slid off onto the floor.

"Oh Mister Happy is a bit concerned. But no matter. I will soon have him back at attention."

"If you hurt us I will have you arrested," I said, grasping at straws.

"Not likely," she countered. "I have a recording of the conversation with your wife when she hired me to come here. I doubt that you would like that to become public. Now relax and go with flow. You're going to love it."

What could I do? I sighed and attempted to shuffle backwards to avoid the quirt.

"Don't go too far," Sylvia giggled. "Mister Happy is going to perk up when you watch what I am going to do to your lovely wife."

She coiled the quirt in one hand and beckoned to Janice. "Come here, darling, and undo the rest of the buttons on that blouse to show me those big boobs that I remember from the spa. Shoulders back...that's it. We want to give hubby a good show."

"Don't worry, honey," Janice said to me. "I know her better than you, and trust her. "To go to the next level we need to give up total control."

She stood in front of Sylvia and began popping the buttons one at time, gradually relieving the tension in the stretched fabric and letting her thrusting breasts push it aside. When her blouse was fully open Sylvia moved closer and put the handle of the quirt under her chin. "Hands at your sides and don't move," she ordered.

Using just the quirt handle Sylvia maneuvered the blouse over her shoulders and down her arms. It fell to the floor.

"Hands on your head now...and keep them there."

Naked to the waist and breathing hard, Janice obeyed. Sylvia drew the business end of the quirt up over her stomach, through the valley between her breasts, and up her throat. One of the little barbed balls ended up on her lips. "Kiss it," Sylvia ordered.

A moan escaped my wife's mouth as she wrapped her lips around the plastic bead. "Ahh...those sharp prickers..."

"Yes, they do make an impression, but they're not long enough to puncture the skin. They just torment, like this...." Sylvia stepped back and swished the quirt horizontally back and forth across my wife's vulnerable tits. The tips of the three strands bit and bounced as they struck the firm flesh. Janice stamped her feet and cried out.

"OOHH...."

"What a cry baby. I don't think your nipples were hit more than once or twice. What if I were to work one of these teasers in just the right place..." Taking one of the beads between her finger and thumb, she pressed it on Janice's engorged nipple, twisting it back and forth to torture her with the barbs. My cock was rising again.

12