Your Visit Ch. 02

Story Info
The week was hard, but now it is time.
1.8k words
3.23
24.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After hitting the snooze for the third time you wake with a holly shit I am late. You turn as the nice big dildo rolls from between your legs and lands on the floor. It still has your dry cum smeared on it. Shit you pick it up washing it as you shower for work.

You clean it as your mind flashes back to last night and you know you have to touch to find out if your hole is permanently open. You know your sore down there for every step you feel the slight pain. You reach down and smile a little as you do not feel a gaping hole but a nice tight slit that tingles very easily. Master stop I am late for work.

You remove your hand finish washing then dry off looking at the clock you know you have five minutes to leave or you will be very late for work. Crap I have no time to trash anything well tomorrow. You dress very quickly and off you go to work. Traffic is terrible and yes you are late.

You entire the firm to a voice asking, "Long night Annette?" A bit red faced from the rush to work and the question knowing it was a long night you say yes studying for the Bar. You walk past the lobby and go to your desk.

Sitting down you cannot help but feel the soreness and you turn on your computer. Logging in to yahoo you see you have mail from me. Good Master has replied and I am sure he is understanding for he is a great guy and knows I am married.

Click my mail opens to only 2 words (four days) and just below the two words is a photo of your face with cum stains on it. Shit Master does not get it I am not going. So you reply.

Master please understands I cannot join you. I know you desire a good slave but I am not she. I am not going to be there.

Fluffy

Click and the message is gone. Once the message is gone one of your bosses stops to say good morning and inform you that she will be taking a vacation in San Diego next month and she is asking if you know any good places to go? Yoli stops by telling you she got a letter from a friend in San Diego. It seems that everyone is talking about San Diego.

Break time but before you relieve yourself you check for mail. No more mail from Master but you cannot help but open the one I did send earlier. Click it opens and you almost hear your picture moaning and see a smile on the photos face with all of the cum. You stare at it for a while making my cunt itch and gooey. Delete and you close yahoo.

In the stall you start to relieve yourself remembering how yesterday you where cumming in it just like a slut that cannot get enough sex. Your fingers automatically go to touch yourself. Even with the stream of pee you touch your clit. God this feels good. The stream of pee feels so strange yet very exciting. The soreness from last night now is pleasure. You reach up cupping your left breast pulling and squeezing it over and over. As you stop peeing your cumming is taking over. This time you bight your lips to muffle your desire. Your eyes are closed and you see the faceless guys standing over you with his cock out shooting cum on your face.

Wow your eyes open and reality comes back. Patrick please stop you know I cannot join you. You look at your fingers seeing just how wet they are and you feel both shame and much more like a slave than you ever have. Whipping off the fingers and my cunt you go washing your hands and back to work.

You check your mail again still nothing more today. You go to the trash folder for you cannot help but wish to see the photo one more time. Click it opens and you see yourself tied helpless as hundreds of men are lined up fucking and cumming on your body. Your gooey sticky desire pours out quickly as you feel the tingling building once more. I have saved Patrick's mail so I should save this also and you move it to your private folder.

This seems to go on all week each day you see the same photo with (three days) more cum on the photo, (two days) and even more cum, (one day) now it is hard to see your face then Friday arrives.

By now you feel like a true bitch in heat for you have masturbated every night to this faceless guy helping you. He is now telling you what kind of slut you are. He reminds you that you're always gooey because you're a slave to Master Patrick and a slave is always hot to serve.

Richard's mom and dad tell you they are going away for the weekend and will be back on Tuesday. Richard last Wednesday explained he is not going to e-mail you for a week for he will not have a computer available. All of this compounds your mind for it seems now you are all alone with Master.

Your daily masturbating in the stall at work seems to becoming sicker and sicker. Your not waiting for your pee to end for you now just go straight to my cunt, fingers become warm, wet as you shove two then three in as your palm rubs so hard on my clit. By now you know you're all red from the abuse you have been giving my cunt. You know you're a sick slave now that cannot get enough. You even now bring a douche with you to work to clean out any pee that you may have shoved in you for you do not want any infections.

You're at your desk red faced from your last orgasm. It is Friday and the photos you see in my mail by now is completely covered with cum. So much cum it is very hard to even make out your face. The words changed to (tonight).

Your boss stops by your desk to say, "Annette you have been working very hard and you seem exhausted go home, have a good weekend we shall see you Tuesday. You deserve a three day weekend."

All you can say is "thank you." Now you're driving home thinking god what am I going to do this weekend if I masturbate all weekend I will dead by Tuesday. It is around 2pm by the time you pull in to the driveway. The house is empty for mom and dad left early in the morning. You make some tea and a sandwich but all you can do is stare at the sandwich as you sip your tea. God what am I going to do. Another sip well maybe a hot bath will help.

So you put the sandwich in the refrigerator and go upstairs. You open the door and drop your teacup. The stock on your face is a look you never have had before. As you look on your bed you see the outfit that I sent you laid out like you are in it. The airline ticket is on the blouse and a note is on top of the ticket.

With shaky legs you wobble to the bed. Looking around to see if anyone is around all the while trying to think what, how, why is all this laid out. Is he here? God what is going on? Shaking like a tree in a stiff breeze you pick up the note. Almost in tears you open it and to your dismay you read in your own writing (its time).

You drop the notes tears streaming down each cheek. You stand there for about five minutes not ever remembering when you wrote the note. You slowly turn going in to the bathroom to shower. Now you're not thinking your just doing. You shower shaving both around my cunt and asshole, which is always hard to do. You dress and next you're come back to reality when you hear "Annette?"

There standing in front of you is Jane. You have not seen Jane sense high school. You remember she always dressed slutty and was the biggest whore in the school.

"Annette it is you wow look at you." She leans in, "Are you a hooker now or is your man the luckiest guy in the world?"

You cannot answer that question for now you do look like a high-class whore. You have no idea how you got to the airport yet you are there. "Jane how are you what are you doing?" you really do not care but you have to be polite.

"Well I married a very rich Chinese business man so I travel all around the world doing nothing. Now tell me what are you doing?"

You take a breath and say, "I am married and will be a layer soon." After the words come out all you feel like doing is to run. As you take your second deep breath you here the speaker calling your flight and you think thank god I can leave. "Well that is my flight bye."

You make it to your seat and find the egg shape in the panty does not allow you to sit comfortably at all so you end up moving in your seat the entire flight. The plane lands and you think thank god the flight was not much longer.

The walk to the baggage claim feels like a thousand miles. You find yourself walking so slow almost baby steps. You cannot believe you are in San Diego three times you turn to go back to the terminal only to wonder what you would do if you walk back for the flight will not take you back to San Francisco.

You look up and see pillar "C" about 20 feet from you. You finely make it standing with your head down not wishing to look anyone in the eye. The stand is unbearable your feet fell like they are in concrete and you cannot move a muscles.

As you stand waiting a small slow tingling starts in the panty. You first think it is your legs that are shacking make it vibrate but it seems to be getting stronger and hard. Now it is going very hard and you can hear the buzzing noise. Your hoping no one else can hear it as you look up. You turn your head to the right to see me standing with a remote in my hand. The vibrator stops as I walk to you giving you a kiss on the forehead. "Welcome fluffy."

You take my left arm to help steady yourself for you feel you will fall if you did not and we walk out the door.

Hmmm I wonder what will happen? Maybe I shall see you Friday.

Your loving Master