You're It

Story Info
Three couples play a childhood game.
3.1k words
4.41
345.6k
42
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,165 Followers

Note from Slickman: Remember all those great games we played as kids and all the fun we had. Just thought how erotic it would be to play some of them as adults. Enjoy and make sure you are at least 18.

YOU'RE IT.

Tom and his wife Mary invited their closest friends Bill and Kate and Ron and Pat over for a late Saturday bar-b-que. The six of them had grown up together from elementary school on. All six went to the same college and had all moved into houses on the same block. They saw each other constantly in just about everything they did. The couples always teased about swapping spouses but, up until this night no one had ever taken it seriously.

The evening went as many had gone before. Kate brought desert and Tom prepared spare ribs or hamburgers on the grill. Ron brought the beer and they all went in the pool to cool off in the hot Texas sun. They normally played trivial pursuit however they had already gone twice through the latest version of questions. Since the following Tuesday was Tom and Mary’s 10th anniversary they opened a few bottles of champagne to celebrate. The guys already had a few beers so when the champagne hit them they were feeling no pain. It didn’t take much of the bubbly to get the women smashed as well.

“What do you all want to do?” Tom asked as he looked at the women wearing only their skimpy bikinis. They had frolicked most of the early evening in the pool. He tried to stare at Kate’s full breasts overfilling her top but his eyes were having trouble focusing.

“We are all out of games to play.” Mary said giggling. The booze had warmed her body up over the boiling point. “Anyone want to go skinny dipping?”

“Sure.” Ron quickly said. He had wanted to see Mary’s cute ass since he could remember.

“I may be feeling good but not that good.” Pat said while hitting her husband on the arm. Of the three women Kate was probably the most conservative of the bunch. She had also kept some of the weight on after having their second child so she was not anxious to show the men her stretch marks.

“Me neither.” Kate said supporting her friend. The men had tried to get them into playing adult games in the past but the women had always stopped it quickly. But, tonight the booze was weakening the women’s resistance.

“How about dancing?” Tom suggested. He was hoping to feel Kate’s barely covered mounds against his bare chest.

“In our bathing suits?” Pat chimed in. “There would not be much separating us.”

“That’s the idea.” Ron laughed. Pat hit him again. “Ouch!” He cried out in mock pain.

“There’s got to be some game we can play.” Tom threw out.

“Yeah. Remember all the games we played as kids.” Mary giggled. Her body was rapidly heating up.

“Yes. Let’s play tag.” Tom suggested. He knew where he wanted to tag Kate.

“And, where on the body would you touch?” Kate said noticing where his eyes had been all evening.

“I was thinking of two places.” Tom laughed. Kate looked down at her enormous 38 D orbs. “Huh, I don’t think so.” She laughed back at him.

“Come on. Tom’s got a good idea.” Bill said.

“OK. But, it’s got to be in the pool.” Mary giggled. At least the water would cool her down and offer some privacy. She stood up and tried to run and jump in the pool. Her path was a little wobbly but she made it to the edge and belly flopped onto the cool water.

Ron watched Mary’s round ass sink in the water and was right behind her. “Last one in is IT.”

Pat was not excited to be playing this touching game and found herself standing on the edge while everyone else looked up at her from the pool. “I guess I’m IT.” She laughed. This was a silly game but right now everyone was acting silly from the champagne. She started to jump into the water next to Tom but he held up his hand.

“Wait. Let’s make it interesting. You can only tag a person who is not at a safe zone.” He said hoping the other men would help.

“And, what is a safe zone?” Mary asked. Her body felt cooler on the outside but the heat was still flaming within.

“If someone is touching another person’s bathing suit they are in a safe zone.” Tom said quickly hoping they would agree.

“I knew he had something devious in mind.” Kate laughed. “Only on the suit. Not under it right?”

“Sure!” Tom quickly answered. He was surprised she would even accept that. The bubbly was working.

Mary didn’t mind nor did the other men. They all looked up at Pat to see if she would go for it. “OK. But, there has to be some time limit on how long you can be in a safe zone. Or I’ll be IT all night.” She giggled.

“How about one minute?” Tom asked everyone. They all agreed. The touching game was on. He quickly glanced behind him and noticed Kate was only about 10 feet away. He started peddling her way.

Pat saw Tom moving away from her and quickly jumped into the water. Her body surfaced and she reached where Tom used to be. He was gone. She saw him surface next to Kate. She swam their way.

Kate was shocked when Tom swam underwater to her side as was not prepared when one of his hands quickly moved up to cover her right breast. She looked over at Bill to see if he would be upset but he was too busy swimming for Mary. Ron was right behind him and Mary was swimming like crazy trying to keep away from them.

“Quick touch my suit.” Tom whispered as his fingers explored her soft boob. He quickly felt her large nipple pressing up into his palm and moved his fingers down to gently tug and pull on it.

Kate saw Pat only a few feet away and knew she had to touch Tom’s suit or be touched by Pat. Her hand moved down and to the back of his body. She was too nervous to touch the front. Her hand gently pressed into his ass.

“How do I know you are touching?” Pat said as she touched both of their shoulders. Kate smiled as she stood on her tiptoes. Her breasts moved out of the water showing Tom’s hand covering the right one. His fingers were driving her nipple crazy.

“My hand is on his ass.” Kate whispered and laughed. Pat frowned and looked at the others swimming around. Mary had eluded the two men who tried to grab her when she was cornered. She quickly turned and swam under their hands. She laughed as she swam away. Ron was a much better swimmer than Bill and was quickly gaining ground on her. She gasped when he grabbed her ankle to stop her. His hand moved up her calve, thigh and around her ass. “SAFE!” He yelled as his fingers explored her softness.

Bill tried to get to Mary and Ron but Pat had cut him off she put her arms out and walked towards him.

Mary could see her husband’s fingers on Kate’s breast and was somewhat jealous. She had always been jealous of Kate because she got breasts before both Pat and her. And, to make it worst they were a lot bigger. If that was the way he wanted it she could play that game as well. As Ron surfaced next to her she placed her hand on the side of his trunks.

Ron was in ass heaven as his fingers pushed and caressed the ass he had admired for so many years. It was better than he could have imagined. He thought it could get no better that this until he felt Mary’s hand moving towards the front of him instead of the back. Shit. She was going to touch his prick which was rapidly filling with blood.

Mary could hardly breathe as her fingers moved to the top of Ron’s trucks. His fingers pressed harder on her ass as she slowly lowered her hand until she touched the top of his hard-on. She looked again at her husband feeling those damn big breasts as she lowered her hand to take a grip on his prick. God. He was huge compared to Tom. Her hand moved up and down to measure him.

“YOU”RE IT!” Pat shouted with gee as she touched Bill’s leg as he tried to swim by her. He turned and touched her quickly. “No, you’re IT!” He laughed as he swam towards Ron and Mary.

“That’s not FAIR!” Pat screamed as she swam after him.

“Yes it is.” Tom said as his hand moved to massage Kate’s other breast. Her hand pressed harder into his ass and curled to cup his firm cheek.

Mary thought about releasing Ron’s bulge as she watched Bill swimming their way. She was worried he would find out she was touching him. Her fears were wiped away as his fingers moved up to gently cup one of her breasts. She smiled at him and moved her other hand down his taunt stomach to find his bulge.

She had two men’s shafts in her hands and loved it.

Pat moved towards Kate and Tom because she knew they had to separate after a minute. “A minutes up.” She announced with a wicked smile. She lowered her head into the water until only her eyes and top of her head moved toward them. She looked like a shark ready for a kill.

Tom wanted to keep fondling Kate’s breasts all night but knew his time was up. He peeked over at his wife who was surrounded by Ron and Bill. From the way she was facing and the position of her arms she had to be touching the front of their trunks. He smiled. Maybe it would loosen her up to do some swapping? He only had a few seconds to plan his move.

Pat moved right and left to prevent them from getting away. She knew she had to touch one of them and quickly grab at the other one’s swimming suit to be safe herself. She lunged towards Tom but he quickly moved behind Kate. Her hand touched Kate’s shoulder. Before Kate could reach out and touch Tom he moved under the water and came up behind Pat. His fingers moved around to the front of her bikini bottom. Her hand moved back to the side of his trunks. “We’re safe.” They both announced.

Kate was IT and looked over at the threesome groping each other under the water. She looked at her watch and announced, “One minute.” She moved slowly toward them.

Mary’s fingers measured Bill and found him not as long but definitely thicker than Ron. Bill’s prick seemed to be different but she couldn’t put her finger on it. She laughed at her joke. She realized as her fingers stroked the tip he had a foreskin. Cool.

She was surprised that men could be so different. Tom was the only man that she had been intimate with. From her knowledge of the other women they too had not seen or touched another man’s penis. Tonight that would all change she laughed to her self. Her fingers moved under their rods to find their tight sacs. She caressed their jewels as she waited for Kate’s disruption.

Pat was nervous with Tom’s hand on her stomach. She felt him press into her and pull her body back until her ass pressed against his front. She gasped when she felt his bulge pressing between her two ass cheeks. She tried to move away but he held her tight against him. Finally she gave up and allowed him to rub his penis against her ass. It actually felt good. She stiffened again when his fingers moved lower on her stomach.

Tom bounced in the water as he humped Pat’s full round ass. He felt her relax and decided to go for it. His fingers moved lower on her stomach until he touched a soft cushion of pubic hair above her pussy. He started lower until she grabbed his wrist. “No.” She whispered.

“Look at my wife touching your husband’s penis.” Tom whispered in her ear. “We should get even.” His logic must have made sense because her grip relaxed on his arm. She still held on but she did not stop it as his fingers moved under her pubic mound into the top of her slit. She gasped when he pressed against her clit.

“TIMES UP! Kate yelled as she moved towards the three intertwined bodies. She saw them moving away from each other. She knew she had to touch someone and immediately grab someone else’s suit. She touched Bill’s foot as he tried to swim away. “Your IT!” It gave her enough time to reach out and touch the back of another person swimming away. She laughed when she grabbed the bottom of Mary’s bikini. It pulled down and almost off of her white ass.

“KATE!” Mary screamed as she felt her bottoms being pulled down. She tried to lower her body but it was too late because they all had a clean shot at her ivory buttocks.

“Sorry. It was an accident.” Kate laughed as she helped Mary pull them back up. They saw Bill heading their way and immediately touched the other ones ass.

Ron was separated from Kate and Mary and headed immediately towards Tom and Pat. He moved face up to Pat and put both of his hands up to cup her covered mounds. “Hi honey having fun?” He asked his wife who was panting. She opened her eyes and smiled as she nodded her head. She couldn’t talk.

Pat gasped as she felt her breasts being fondled by her husband as Tom’s fingers flicked against her clit and his bulge rubbed in and out of her ass. God. How did she get into this she wondered.

At first Mary and Kate barely was touching the others ass. “So this is what Ron has been admiring all those years.” Kate whispered as she moved her tiny hand down and around Mary’s small but firm buttock. She gently squeezed it.

‘Yes. And Tom has admired these for some time.” Mary laughed as she raised her hand up until it cupped around Kate’s left breast.

Pat was almost ready to explode. She tried to hold back because she would be embarrassed to have a climax while everyone heard it. “Tom please stop.” She whispered as she once again grabbed his hand. “I’m getting close.”

“I will but you have to touch me.” He whispered back. He kept his fingers pressing on her slit until her other hand reached behind her ass to squeeze his tool. He removed his fingers from her slit. Her fingers moved cautiously at first but soon were jerking him up and down. I can make you come first she thought.

At first Mary had touched Kate’s breast in fun but marveled at the softness compared to her own smaller breasts. The light touches became an all-out caressing. Kate’s fingers on her friend’s ass matched Mary's aggression as they squeezed and rubbed.

Kate wished they were naked because she had always wanted to experience some messing around with another female. She knew this probably going to be her only chance so she moved her fingers under Mary’s ass and through her opened thighs. She heard Mary gasp when her fingers slid up into her covered camel toes. “What’s wrong? Do you like what I’m doing?” Kate laughed and whispered to her long time friend.

Tom could see his wife and Kate going at each other under water. Mary’s eyes closed and her mouth opened. Shit. It looked as if Kate was fingering her pussy. He had to get over there. He saw Bill looking at his watch and pulled Pat’s fingers from his prick. He dashed down and around Bill before he could react. He was standing in front of his wife before Bill could touch him. His fingers immediately moved down Mary’s front to her pussy. He found Kate’s fingers moving up and down Mary’s slit. “Hi. Can I join you?” He asked as his fingers meshed with Kate’s.

“TIMES UP!” Bill yelled as he dove towards Pat and Ron. Ron smiled and stood while Bill tagged him.

“I know I’m IT.” He said while moving aside to allow Bill to join his wife. He had never seen Pat this turned on before. Maybe Bill could warm her up even more?

Pat didn’t complain as one of Bill’s hands captured her breast and the other dove down between her thighs. Her legs opened to give him free access to her womanhood. She looked at her husband who was smiling as another man touched her intimately. She smiled back and closed her eyes. Her own hand searched until she found Bill’s hardness.

Mary’s body shook as the explosion started between her thighs and moved rapidly up her chest to her mouth. She screamed. “OH SHIT! I’M COMING!” Kate and Tom continued to push against her hot oven until she came again. “AGAIN!” She screamed.

“ME TOO!” Was all Pat could muster out of her mouth as Bill’s fingers brought her over the edge. Her hand on Bill’s prick moved rapidly as she felt his body tense and his fingers freeze touching her pussy. “AAGGHHH!” He grunted as he filled his trucks with his happy juices.

Things got earthly silent as they all realized what had just occurred. Their harmless game had turned into something a lot more. The game had raised their friendships to a new level. Hands moved back and bodies drifted away from each other. They all lowered their bodies in the water until only their heads stuck out. Without planning it they all moved towards each other in the center of the pool. Their hands found the hands next to them as they connected in one big circle. Finally Tom spoke.

“What’s next?”

They all thought about it until Mary answered.

“How about Hide and Seek?”

Note from Slickman: I hope you liked this little story of adults returning to their childhood. Let me know if you liked it and if you want the friends to play an adult version of hide and seek. Also, write and let me know if you have any other games they can play together. Maybe pin the tail on the donkey? Don’t forget to vote.

Slickman
Slickman
8,165 Followers