You're Mine! Ch. 05

Story Info
A lightening bolt was the catalyst.
7.1k words
4.44
87.8k
10

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 04/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
544 Followers

Recap: As far as I can determine, it must have happened the day I was caught in the rainstorm on the golf course. It was a gorgeous day when I teed off but by the time I was on the fourth hole, the clouds began to gather and the thunder started. I could see lightening flashes in the distance and just then, the heavens opened and it began to pour. Without thinking I headed for the big willow tree off to the side of the fairway and ducked underneath to get out of the rain. The next thing I knew I woke up in the hospital emergency room with a terrific headache. It seems the tree was split right down the middle by lightening and part of the bolt reached out and hit me also! I had minor burns from my head all the way down my back to my waist but was unhurt otherwise.

They released me a few hours later and I went home thinking about how lucky I was to still be alive! At the time, I had no idea of the powers that became mine because of that experience but I soon found out that by looking into a person’s eyes and saying the words “You’re mine”, they would be completely in my power.


BILL & MONIQUE

Occasionally, while in the elevator of my office building, I would see a very tall good looking guy who looked like a football player. On this particular day, I was heading home early and had just found out that Tyko wouldn't be home til later. I was in a horny mood and was looking forward to sex with my wife which would now have to be postponed. I looked at the big guy and made him mine as I said hello to him. When we got off the elevator, I asked him if he had anything urgent to do for the next couple of hours and suggested that we go over to my place when he said he was free for the rest of the day. His name was Bill and he was a pro ball player who lived in the area, was married and had two kids. As soon as we got to my place, I told him that I wanted him to speak freely and do anything I asked without feeling guilt or embarrassment.

I suggested that we undress and as we were taking off our clothes, I asked him if he ever had had a sexual experience with another man and he told me that he has sex with a couple of guys on the team when they're on the road and rooming together. I told him that I was in a horny mood and had been looking forward to being sucked off by my wife but, since she wasn't available, I'd like him to substitute for her. He said he'd try and do as good a job as she and got down on his knees in front of me and leaned forward to take the head of my cock between his lips. He nibbled and licked it until it was thick and hard and then sucked it down his throat inch by inch until he could take no more and then went back up to the head again and sucked it strongly for a while before deep throating it. He was giving me a magnificent blowjob and I gave myself up totally to his mouth.

After some time, I suggested that we go into the bedroom and get into bed. As soon as we were settled, I rolled over on top of him, in a 69 position, and lowered my cock to his lips as I took the head of his thick penis into my mouth and sucked it. His cock was of average length but was very thick around and I couldn't possibly get much more than the head down my throat so I concentrated solely on sucking the massive head. He had practically all of me down his throat and was milking my shaft with his throat muscles and driving me wild. Whenever one of us felt the other was about to come, we'd slow down or stop for a minute until the feeling passed, and then continue the fabulous sensations. We had been at it for quite some time when I heard a giggle of delight and looked up to see Tyko standing there with a huge, beautiful blonde, buxom amazon of a woman who was almost twice Tyko's size!

The woman was standing there with her mouth open in surprise and delight showing in her eyes. We both stopped sucking each other and raised our heads as Tyko introduced us to Monique who asked us not to stop what we were doing just because they interrupted us. Both Bill and I were interested in the women and decided to take a short break and continue later. Tyko told us that she was having a cup of coffee in a restaurant downtown and noticed Monique staring at her. She smiled at her and Monique invited her over to her table. They introduced themselves to each other and, in the course of conversation, Monique told her that she had been staring at her because she had never seen a more beautiful or sensuous woman and had been devouring Tyko with her eyes for quite some time before she noticed her looking.

Tyko said she was completely taken by surprise at this exciting turn of events and became enthusiastic about the idea of bringing a prize like this home for a threesome. And then, they walk in and find us eating each other. As my wife was telling the story, she was slowly getting undressed and had motioned to Monique to do the same. By the end of the story, both of them were naked and I couldn't take my eyes off Monique's huge but sexy frame. She had large, firm breasts capped with the biggest nipples I had ever seen, full, rounded hips, magnificently shaped thighs and legs, a sensational ass and a beautiful fleshy, shaved pussy with her clitoris peeking out from the pink folds.

Her gorgeous face was framed by a halo of curly, blonde hair and I was just about to suggest that she come over and sit next to me when Tyko walked over to her and cupped one hand on a huge breast as she suggested that Bill and I pick up where we left off because she and Monique wanted to get to know each other first. I noticed that Bill hadn't taken his eyes off Tyko since she entered the room and I knew how much he was looking forward to having her. Tyko had Monique lay down next to us on her back and swooped down on her... breast to breast and pussy to pussy as she soul kissed her sensuous lips. Bill and I arranged ourselves in a 69 position so that we could watch the two beauties and nibble each other from time to time.

Tyko had moved down and was holding each breast in her two hands and sucking on the huge nipples. Then she pressed her face between the massive globes and squeezed them on either side and practically disappeared from view. She slowly licked her way down to the well rounded but very sensuous stomach and then continued on towards the waiting, shaved pussy which she had wanted to suck from the moment she saw it bare before her. She settled herself comfortably between Monique's thighs and asked her to raise her hips so that she could get a pillow under her ass to make her cunt more accessible. She looked at the gorgeous pussy before her eyes and saw the erect clitoris standing out about an inch from the glistening flesh. She couldn't resist it any longer and leaned forward and took the throbbing miniature shaft between her lips and sucked it into her mouth.

Monique gasped and thrust her hips forward to offer more of herself to Tyko's voracious sucking. Bill and I were hard as rocks watching the two of them and we took time out from looking at the horny scene to suck each other for a while and peek at them from time to time. Bill was sucking on my stiff member and giving me fabulous sensations as I sucked the satiny smooth head of his cock and played with his full, tight balls. I started to feel my orgasm coming on so we stopped for a while and watched the girls again. They were sixty-nining with Tyko on top rubbing her moist cunt all over Monique's face as Monique licked every part of the delicious pussy. Tyko had her tongue deep inside Monique's fleshy cunt and she was moaning in passion as she tongue- fucked her. Then Tyko licked her way out and took that magnificent clitoris between her lips and sucked it back and forth like a tiny cock.

Monique couldn't hold out any longer and grabbed Tyko in her arms as she thrust forward and released her titanic orgasm. The strength of it surprised Tyko and triggered her off also and, as Monique was finishing her last spasms, she ground her cunt into the beautiful mouth that was giving her such sweet pleasure and flooded her mouth with her juices. I went back to sucking the thick shaft in front of me as I felt a comfortable warmth envelop my cock when he took it into his mouth. We sucked each other like this for a while when Tyko tapped me on the arm and asked if we would like to fuck them. Bill and I stopped immediately and I moved over to Monique's side and ran my hands over her massive breasts and lightly pinched the huge nipples between my fingers.

She was a very sexy looking woman and her reactions to my hands playing with her breasts and nipples was a terrific turn-on. I watched her face as I ran my hand down her body to her pussy and when my fingers found her erect clit, her upper lip slightly curled and the sexiest look I've ever seen came over her face. Her hand reached my throbbing member and we played with each other like this for a few minutes until I couldn't wait any longer and moved down to suck her hot cunt. My fingers had brought her clit back up to attention and I lightly teased it with the tip of my tongue before I sucked it between my lips. She gasped as I took it all in my mouth and held it tight as I ran my tongue all around it, sucking it as though it were a cock Then I moved down lower and took her pussy lips in mine and nibbled on them before parting the outer lips so I could reach the moist pink flesh of her core.

She tasted like heaven and I ran my tongue deep inside her hole licking each side of her passage as I went in. I saw her fingers come down and play with her stiff clitoris as I licked her insides. I gently removed her fingers and started to seriously suck her clit as I inserted two fingers into her wet channel. As I sucked her, I glanced over and saw my wife spread her pussy lips open and guide Bill's fat shaft into her tight cunt. It was an exciting sight to behold as that thick meat spread the tight pussy to it's maximum and slid in all the way as Tyko gasped and uttered small cries of passion. Her cunt was receiving new and exciting sensations because of the thickness inside her. The walls of her pussy were gripping his massive penis tightly as he slowly stroked in and out. I couldn't believe she was taking all of him and loving every minute of it.

I decided to see what Monique felt like and got up and inserted the tip of my hard, pulsating member into her opening. My sucking had made her good and wet and my cock slid in smoothly and found a home in her warmth. She put her arms around my neck and pulled me down for a long, sensuous soul kiss as we slowly fucked each other. She was an exciting, sexy woman and her cunt felt wonderful. I knew I was going to come soon as I had been ready to come since Bill had been sucking me. I asked Monique to look into my eyes as I came into her and flodded her insides with spurt after spurt of hot come. She parted her lips and moaned as her orgasm enveloped her as the last spurt shot into the passage and put her arms around me as I sank down on top of her with my cock still buried inside. They heard Tyko gasping for breath and turned to see Bill thrusting his massive member deep inside and then pulling out to the tip and feeding it back in again.

My beautiful wife wrapped her legs around his hips and went into the throes of her orgasm just as Bill's cock swelled even more and he pumped load after load of come inside her. We all decided to rest and re-energize and cleaned up and had a drink while we complimented each other's sexual prowess.

After relaxing for some time, Monique suggested that we all go back to bed as she wanted to act out one of her favorite fantasies. She said that a foursome suckfest was a terrific turn-on for her and asked if we would go along. I replied by putting my head between her thighs as she lay on her side. Tyko sucked my awakening shaft into her mouth and rested her head on my thigh as Bill settled himself between my wife's spread legs and began licking her sweet pussy. Monique stared at the thick member in front of her eyes and reached out with her tongue to lick the shaft from base to tip. The four of us kept each other in heaven for quite some time and then Tyko suggested that we switch positions for variety. She immediately moved to Monique's steaming pussy and began sucking her.

Bill started licking her cunt so I got down and took his massive member in my mouth and sucked on the head as I offered my rock hard penis to Monique's educated mouth. We all had each other back in heaven again in no time at all and sucked this way for about a half hour until Monique suggested we switch once more before coming. She got down and took my throbbing member into her mouth and took it, inch by inch, down her throat. Bill lay down and rested his head on her huge thigh as he began sucking her glistening pussy lips. Tyko sucked Bill's huge cockhead into her mouth and ran her tongue all around it as she sucked. Then she offered her magnificent pussy to me for sucking and I began tonguing my favorite cunt in all the world. I rested my head on her comfortable thigh and ran my tongue in and out of her hole slowly. Monique was doing wonderful things to my penis and I knew it wouldn't be long before I would come.

Tyko started moaning as she sucked on Bill's beautiful cock and thrust her hips into his face, rubbing her clit against his probing tongue. I was the first to let go and my cock swelled as I pumped come down Monique's eager throat and heard her groan as she went into orgasm herself. Tyko was next and uttered a series of muffled moans as she sucked hard on Bill's thick tool. It took Bill another few minutes to come and Tyko never stopped sucking him all through her orgasm. Then suddenly, she was rewarded with hot come spurting into her mouth from the thick, throbbing head which she sucked voraciously as he pumped load after load down her throat. Then, we all collapsed, slept for a while and our guests got dressed and left together after making arrangements to get together again sometime soon.

LANA

A few days later, I was in the elevator of my building when a very good looking, beautifully built Filipino woman entered the car one floor below me. She was sensational! Her breasts and ass were perfect and she was probably under five feet tall when she took off her high heels. Since we were the only ones in the car, I introduced myself and as soon as she looked into my eyes, I made her mine. Her name was Lana and she lived in the building. She was married, 31 and loved every aspect of sex. I suggested that we go up to my apartment and have some fun with each other. I really couldn't wait to see her without her clothes and, as soon as we got in the door, asked her to get completely undressed so that I could look at her.

Just as I thought, she was perfectly proportioned with full, rounded breasts, large, dark nipples, sensational ass and great sexy legs. Her curly black pubic hair concealed her pussy so I asked her to lie back on the couch and spread her legs. She parted the swollen lips of her cunt and displayed the glistening, pink flesh of her opening. It was too beautiful to resist and I began to lick her pussy lips and nibble on them one at a time until I couldn't wait any longer to suck her cunt. I licked from her asshole up the slit to her hard clitoris and took it between my lips and tickled it with the tip of my tongue. Lana started a low moan and thrust her hips forward grinding her pussy against my tongue. She pulled me around and took the head of my cock in her mouth as soon as I settled over her and pulled on my balls as she sucked.

She had two quick orgasms in a row and I was getting hornier by the minute. I asked her to get up and sit on my cock facing me so that I can look at her while we fuck. She got one leg on either side of mine and lowered her pussy to my thick shaft. She worked her cunt around the head until it was good and wet from her juices and sank slowly down taking it in inch by inch. There was a look of rapture on her face as more and more of my hard member entered her. When she reached bottom, she ground her pussy into me trying to get as much cock as possible. She was so tiny I decided to stand up with my cock still buried in her and found that she weighed practically nothing. She had her legs wrapped around my body and her arms were around my neck as I walked around the room.

The natural motion of walking caused her ass to ride up and down with each step so that my cock was buried deep inside one minute and the next, only the tip of the head was nudging the opening of her hot, wet and hungry slit. We fucked this way for a while and then I fucked my way into the bedroom and deposited her on the bed and told her to assume the all fours position. As soon as she exposed her juicy pussy to me, I fit the head into the hole and started to feed it in. I reached around and held her ripe breasts in my hands as I played with her erect nipples and stroked my shaft in and out of her pussy. I was so lost in pleasure that I didn't even hear Tyko come home and suddenly I felt her playing with my balls as I pumped Lana. She could see that I was about to come and told me to continue fucking as she worked on my balls and fingered my asshole.

I couldn't hold out any longer and, with a shout of passion, I pumped spurt after spurt of come into the grasping cunt. Lana dropped her head and shoulders to the bed and offered up more of her cunt to be filled as my hot come triggered another orgasm out of her. I slowly withdrew my still hard penis from Lana's juicy pussy and Tyko removed her finger from my asshole and let go of my balls as I dropped to the bed alongside of Lana. I introduced Lana to Tyko as she took off her clothes and closely examined the tiny beauty spread out before her. She lay down next to Lana and lightly ran her hands over the full breasts and erect nipples while leaning forward to kiss Lana's full, sensual mouth. She pinched her nipples lightly as she slipped her tongue into Lana's warm mouth.

As she soul kissed her, she played with Lana's swollen, wet cunt lips and slipped a finger into the sopping wet hole. Lana reached around and held Tyko's hot pussy in the palm of her hand and then slipped a finger inside as Tyko let out a soft moan. Then Tyko licked her way down to Lana's full breasts and kissed and licked all of them before working her way up to the huge nipples and sucking them into her mouth. Lana started to undulate her body in response to the sensations in her breasts as well as her pussy and Tyko abandoned the ripe nipples and licked her way down to the waiting pussy. When she reached the swollen cunt lips, she licked each one and took them into her mouth to suck. Then she licked the glistening, pink slit and slid her tongue into the wet hole before working her way up to the rigid clitoris that was standing up begging to be sucked.

As soon as her lips closed over the pulsating organ, Lana uttered a groan and pushed her hips forward to give Tyko as much clit to suck as possible. She begged Tyko to swing around so she could suck her also and, as soon as Tyko's pussy was over her mouth, she hungrily licked the moist, ready cunt from the asshole to the clit and then began to tongue-fuck Tyko with rapid, deep thrusts in and out causing Tyko to moan in ecstacy. Knowing how much my wife loved to be reamed, I moved behind her and began licking her asshole while she was being tongue-fucked and slipped my tongue inside and did to her asshole what Lana was doing to her pussy. She suddenly lifted her head from the dripping cunt and announced her impending orgasm before going back to sucking again as her spasms started. Lana and I kept our tongues inside her all through her orgasm and only withdrew them when she collapsed on the bed.

Lana was wild from Tyko's sucking and she reached up and grabbed my thick shaft in her tiny hand and pulled it to her eager mouth. She sucked the head for a while and then asked me to please fuck her as she wanted my heavy cock inside her as soon as possible. Her pussy was wet and ready as I fit the head into her gaping hole and fed her my cock inch by inch. As I filled her tight pussy, she wrapped her legs around my hips and reached up to wrap her arms around my neck so she could bear down on the stiff penis inside her. I straightened up and moved to the edge of the bed and stood up on the floor. My cock was still buried in her hot pussy as I walked over to Tyko and showed her the way I like to fuck Lana. As I stood there, Lana was pumping up and down on my shaft and moaning in passion. Tyko reached up and played with her asshole and my balls as the two of us were lost in mutual pleasure.

jim313
jim313
544 Followers
12